AVZ Discussion 2022

jsbuser

That's right, RD only, and that's the concern. If DRC split the concession up, exploitation and exploration, it leaves it more open for DRC reallocation to their newest "friend" of the week, whomever that may be. Much harder to do if you have mining machinery etc going in on a business case grounded off the two deposits operating simultaneously, not just the one.

The issue will be if the concession runs under two different permits, exploitation for RD and exploration for CDL. The DRC government will have a lot of people in their ear stating that the DRC would benefit sooner if they let someone else develop CDL simultaneously with RD. AVZ are not working like they are intending to do that with minimal assessment to date.

Its not the 400mt at RD people will eye, its the equally big lump at the other end in CDL that is most vulnerable and easiest to pick off.

Reactions: 11 users

Bonsoir

Regular
That's right, RD only, and that's the concern. If DRC split the concession up, exploitation and exploration, it leaves it more open for DRC reallocation to their newest "friend" of the week, whomever that may be. Much harder to do if you have mining machinery etc going in on a business case grounded off the two deposits operating simultaneously, not just the one.

The issue will be if the concession runs under two different permits, exploitation for RD and exploration for CDL. The DRC government will have a lot of people in their ear stating that the DRC would benefit sooner if they let someone else develop CDL simultaneously with RD. AVZ are not working like they are intending to do that with minimal assessment to date.

Its not the 400mt at RD people will eye, its the equally big lump at the other end in CDL that is most vulnerable and easiest to pick off.
Yes and CATL have a deal for 24% of the original area for $240 mil, not half it

Reactions: 3 users

Roller62

Regular

CAMI split 13359 up illegally.

AVZ followed the mining code but that didn't stop the tenement being split into two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Spot on, IMO this goes to the core of the suspension which is clarity around mining rights

Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
CAMI split 13359 up illegally.

AVZ followed the mining code but that didn't stop the tenement being split into two.

Has anyone ever seen a published copy of the decree from her majesty Antoinette. It would be instructive to see if the split came via MofM or CAMI, just for assurance.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Answered my question myself

"The signing of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence to Dathcom Mining SA, in which AVZ holds a 75% interest via its wholly owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI), is now with the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), which operate under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to officially award the Mining Licence.

In accordance with DRC Mining Code, CAMI are required to calculate the surface rights fees payable by Dathcom and provide the Mining Licence following receipt of this payment. The Mining Licence to be issued, will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource (401 million tonnes at Li20 1.65%) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

The Ministerial Decree excludes a portion of the land holding to the north, which will be required to be renewed under a five-year Permit de Research (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future, in addition to finalising discussions for the Collaboration Development Agreement with DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project."

So, M of Mines did the cutting, imo

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mouseflying

Regular

"The signing of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence to Dathcom Mining SA, in which AVZ holds a 75% interest via its wholly owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI), is now with the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), which operate under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to officially award the Mining Licence.

In accordance with DRC Mining Code, CAMI are required to calculate the surface rights fees payable by Dathcom and provide the Mining Licence following receipt of this payment. The Mining Licence to be issued, will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource (401 million tonnes at Li20 1.65%) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

The Ministerial Decree excludes a portion of the land holding to the north, which will be required to be renewed under a five-year Permit de Research (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future, in addition to finalising discussions for the Collaboration Development Agreement with DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project."

According to new mining code, this is legit or not?hope some expert here can explain.

from my understanding for this:
  • For RD part - we have dilled and has DFS compeleted and satisfied all the reqirements - so they must award the ML to us.
  • For CDL - we have not done anything in detail yet (detailed DFS) , so no ML.
and in order to give us the right to mining, government divided the land into 2 parts, so we can run RD part first and once we done the detailed DFS for CDL, then we can get the ML for CDL?

of course, AIMO:unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20

If she did the cutting, I would be surprised she did it without being advised. If she did the cutting was it against the mining act, or was the mining act changed.
If the mining act was changed, who would want to explore in the DRC, if an exploration permit can be carved up Willy nilly, when applying for a mining license after ticking all boxes as per rules?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20

Could be MoM, she was naive/silly/corrupt enough to cut a deal with Klaus's AJN under the guise of increasing the benefit for the DRC.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ajn-...l866tHcXes87dPEAxgMyO3zSH3RQdtavPtvOwHcDgHiqz
Problem very well could be she cut to give to AJN till we said, whoa that's not how shit gets done anymore. She may have well cut it as we asked for it to be cut, she may have cut it because she wanted to feel important, it may have been an error, she may have cut it because she got pissed off about the amount of diabetes flying around an here she is sitting with a healthy BMI so she said fuck that I wanna die morbidly obese in a slum of snacks surrounded by zijin rats.

At the end of the day only thing I want cut is the line of cocaine I'll be smashing off a strippers tits in celebration that we are finally going mining.
(the likelyhood of this happening is........ah fuck it lets just say its imminent)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
According to new mining code, this is legit or not?hope some expert here can explain.

• For RD part - we have dilled and has DFS compeleted and satisfied all the reqirements - so they must award the ML to us.
and in order to give us the right to mining, government divided the land into 2 parts, so we can run RD part first and once we done the detailed DFS for CDL, then we can get the ML for CDL?

How I'm seeing it too. So much smoke an mirrors though.
I've already looked into it and forgotten I've gone through so much dam shit, Id have another look but I just checked my pockets and it seems im fresh out of fucks to give 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Roller62

Regular

AVZ did nothing incorrect and should have keep holding all of 13359.

It should never have been split.

The ML should have covered all of the original tenement (RD AND CDL).

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Thanks for posting that @Xerof refreshed my memory. Note that in there is also the mention of the collaboration agreement. I recall Nigel saying at an investor event in Perth in April 2021!!! that this document was prepped and ready to go after lots of translating and lawyer reviews. Since then it hasn't really been mentioned much if at all. But this 'operating' agreement is a crucial document that will spell out the rights and obligations of all parties for many years to come once the ML is issued. I'm just speculating here but that could also be in the mix causing a hold-up. A document like that would, I expect, state who the owners of Dathcom are and what their rights/obligations are under the collaboration agreement. Maybe not and all that is only laid out in the Dathcom JV agreement. Therefore, in a roundabout way this could have a link with the ownership issues.

Reactions: 4 users

Birdman7

Regular
Could be MoM, she was naive/silly/corrupt enough to cut a deal with Klaus's AJN under the guise of increasing the benefit for the DRC.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ajn-...l866tHcXes87dPEAxgMyO3zSH3RQdtavPtvOwHcDgHiqz
Problem very well could be she cut to give to AJN till we said, whoa that's not how shit gets done anymore. She may have well cut it as we asked for it to be cut, she may have cut it because she wanted to feel important, it may have been an error, she may have cut it because she got pissed off about the amount of diabetes flying around an here she is sitting with a healthy BMI so she said fuck that I wanna die morbidly obese in a slum of snacks surrounded by zijin rats.

At the end of the day only thing I want cut is the line of cocaine I'll be smashing off a strippers tits in celebration that we are finally going mining.
(the likelyhood of this happening is........ah fuck it lets just say its imminent)
Hi TDITD. There has not been a great deal to smile about where AVZ is concerned for the past few months. Not losing faith, just being worn down by the time it is taking to get back on track.

Probably why I enjoyed your post above so much. It’s not that often I laugh out loud after reading something but I did after reading the last paragraph of your post. Very bloody funny. Thanks for providing some levity during a tricky period 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks all.

We'll get the truth eventually, but all your comments carry weight for me, including strippers tits

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20

Maybe you could snort it off the mom herself who was spotted at the train station.
IMG-20220627-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Maybe you could snort it off the mom herself who was spotted at the train station.
View attachment 16492
I'll be drunk anyway partying why not, they look nice but somethings not quite right here just cant put my finger on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dom1974

Regular
Hi Fox, any news from the ground? We still expecting some action by the 15th, 19th or 21st?

• Thinking

Remark

Top 20
I'll be drunk anyway partying why not, they look nice but somethings not quite right here just cant put my finger on it.
If you get drunk enough you might put your finger on it😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hi TDITD. There has not been a great deal to smile about where AVZ is concerned for the past few months. Not losing faith, just being worn down by the time it is taking to get back on track.

Probably why I enjoyed your post above so much. It’s not that often I laugh out loud after reading something but I did after reading the last paragraph of your post. Very bloody funny. Thanks for providing some levity during a tricky period 😃
Thank you mate I appreciate that, thanks. Avz has been testing and that is just the announcements or lack thereof and the uncertainty, let alone the bottom dwellers on literally every social media out there feeding off of the uncertainty out there making our lives just that bit harder.

Jesus if I didnt 'joke' about it I'd be in an asylum (jurys out on that anyhow). I think once this shit show is sorted out we all need to treat ourselves to some ice cold beer, a few shots and of course those nicely cut lines 😂

Hope everyone is all good, an FFS if it is bad, an I mean bad please go and talk to someone.🙏🍻

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
If you get drunk enough you might put your finger on it😂🤣
Nope straight in with the mouth:oops:😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom