Here is your answer....
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.44.14 pm.png

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Greed doesn't provide you with tangible rights

Have they applied for something?

Received something from CAMI??
northern part to be covered under a new exploration permit for which the JV ownership was to be negotiated in due course - that, or something to that effect was what IMO caused AVZ to slam the brakes.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Roller62

Regular
Greed doesn't provide you with tangible rights

Have they applied for something?

Received something from CAMI??
It's called a brown paper bag.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

hedrox

Regular
The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's .....they probably had verbal confirmation, but nothing legal binding...IMO.
But stil... the southern part of Carriere plus Roche alone will probably be an 800 mt deposit....still the biggest deposit in the world.
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.55.47 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bin59

Regular
Thanks for that

And AJN has an application for that part?
Maybe the government will “allocate” the northern section of CDL to AJN (Congo Ressources) for exploration through a JV (see the text below from April this year) and don’t forget until April 2022 that Nigel was a non executive director of AJN but resigned probably due to a conflict of interest - Nigel is also in discussions with the government re exploration of the northern section of CDL.

However, with all the recent discussions around corrupt deals in the mining sector, I’m not sure how things currently stand between the Govt & AJN and their JV.

1663135252527.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That part in question I understand to be part of the original 13698 which was Minecoms

Is that all completely defunct now?

Sorry I must admit I find the overlapping tenements on the Cadastre portal to be painful and confusing

By the status of 13698 it looks like that northern part of CDL could be up for grabs

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well if there is any flexibility as to when announcements have to be made, I'd be happy to see AVZ come out next week with ML and everything in hand.

Market looks pretty rough out there at the moment.

I've had a big red circle marked on the calendar for Bill's birthday for sometime now, this being the most distant or future date for coming out of suspension IMO. 😁

Not saying it won't happen earlier, there has been some expectation on that, yet my backstop is still Bill's birthday.

I have little pictures of pineapples marked on the calendar for each day after Bill's birthday. 🤣

Cheers The Fox 🦊

View attachment 16567
Mate I don't care what the markets are doing . The Dow could drop 3000 points over night . Lets just get this sh1t show over with . I'm a big Bill Murray fan . Be nice to associate his birthday with AVZ's victory .One of his lesser known movies, The Man Who Knew Too Little , is hilarious .

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dom1974

Regular
Well if there is any flexibility as to when announcements have to be made, I'd be happy to see AVZ come out next week with ML and everything in hand.

Market looks pretty rough out there at the moment.

I've had a big red circle marked on the calendar for Bill's birthday for sometime now, this being the most distant or future date for coming out of suspension IMO. 😁

Not saying it won't happen earlier, there has been some expectation on that, yet my backstop is still Bill's birthday.

I have little pictures of pineapples marked on the calendar for each day after Bill's birthday. 🤣

Cheers The Fox 🦊

View attachment 16567
Hi Fox, do you think everything will be resolved by BM's bday? So ML awarded, Nth tenement renewal back to AVZ, 15% Dathomir case closed, 15% Z out and DRC Govt accepts AVZ's 15% taking us to 90%. Haven't heard anything on Dathomir case and is overdue for a verdict. Z although looks gone based on Momentum tweet, AVZ and Z still have arbitration formalities to close off...and I don't think DRC will give AVZ that 15% until ICC closes the case. A lot of boxes still to tick between now and next week.

obe wan

Regular
Mate I don't care what the markets are doing . The Dow could drop 3000 points over night . Lets just get this sh1t show over with . I'm a big Bill Murray fan . Be nice to associate his birthday with AVZ's victory .One of his lesser known movies, The Man Who Knew Too Little , is hilarious .
With unknown date for ICC ( somewhere in september) and with dathomir court case still not finished yet.......hmmmmm i dont know, they may push this thing out till those are closed off...both still have a pulse in the markets eyes I reckon

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
There's been recent speculation around northern section being up for grabs, AJN talking about something happening for them in Monono....
Anyone think this is a real threat?
Or do we truly "Have everything sorted."?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Bin59

Regular
The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's .....they probably had verbal confirmation, but nothing legal binding...IMO.
But stil... the southern part of Carriere plus Roche alone will probably be an 800 mt deposit....still the biggest deposit in the world.
View attachment 16572
The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's .....they probably had verbal confirmation, but nothing legal binding...IMO.”

This pic shows the whole tenement 13359 registered with CAMI so I would have assumed all of CDL was AVZ’s / Dathcom’s. (I note many of those research blocks shaded purple surrounding our tenement are no longer visible on the mining cadestral maps).

1663138872332.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's .....they probably had verbal confirmation, but nothing legal binding...IMO.”

This pic shows the whole tenement 13359 registered with CAMI so I would have assumed all of CDL was AVZ’s / Dathcom’s. (I note many of those research blocks shaded purple surrounding our tenement are no longer visible on the mining cadestral maps).

View attachment 16578
yes AVZ has the entire area of 13359 which includes all of Roche Dure and Carrier

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

View attachment 16578
That’s my understanding too. Which mofos are trying to steal our lunch?

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
yes AVZ has the entire area of 13359 which includes all of Roche Dure and Carrier

I find the Cadastre site difficult with overlapping tenements and various shadings

The northern part of CDL appears to be in the 13698 tenement (Minocom)

But also is included in 13359 (Dathcom)

However the section of 13359 that includes the northen section of CDL is shaded grey???

So have we got it???

Or is this the bit CAMI carved off and is now subject to a different JV arrangement?

I have highlighted in yellow the part I believe represents the northern section of CDL

1663141432204.jpeg

1663141479509.jpeg

I also note the status of 13698 is Permis d'Exploitation des Rejets so does that mean it is defunct and no longer relevant?

Last edited:
  • Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
I find the Cadastre site difficult with overlapping tenements and various shadings

The northern part of CDL appears to be in the 13698 tenement (Minocom)

But also is included in 13359 (Dathcom)

However the section of 13359 that includes the northen section of CDL is shaded grey???

So have we got it???

Or is this the bit CAMI carved off and is now subject to a different JV arrangement?

I have highlighted in yellow the part I believe represents the northern section of CDL

View attachment 16579

View attachment 16580

I also note the status of 13698 is Permis d'Exploitation des Rejets so does that mean it is defunct and no longer relevant?
"Permis d'Exploitation des Rejects" as I understand it means rights to the tailings. Rejets here is the word for, well the rejected matierial after extracting, in this can tin, from the ore.
It's like Permit to exploit the rejected ore.

Top Bottom