AVZ Discussion 2022

Misfits

Regular
At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see $2.50 when ML and BFS is released.
I would think around the $1.50- $1.70 mark, which would be fantastic. Would love you to me right about $2.50 Thaz.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

ptlas

Regular
I'm of the opinion that it's the BFS that will shoot this up to 3-4 dollars pretty quickly. It's going to shock everyone.

With the ML only, my guess is $1.40, but the BFS is meant to be following ML so I don't think the ML price alone will be given the time it needs to find it's price.
$3-$4 is exactly what I've been thinking for a while.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
I would think around the $1.50- $1.70 mark, which would be fantastic. Would love you to me right about $2.50 Thaz.

With other people estimating $3-4 - it looks like i may have lowballed my crystal ball projection. hah.

But, I would be extremely happy with Any range from $1.45 +, as that will be when my AVZ shares will be worth more than $1M. The higher the better obviously.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
With other people estimating $3-4 - it looks like i may have lowballed my crystal ball projection. hah.

But, I would be extremely happy with Any range from $1.45 +, as that will be when my AVZ shares will be worth more than $1M. The higher the better obviously.
Maybe the glasses that we view our crystal balls through are just a little more rose coloured than yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Thaz

Regular
Maybe the glasses that we view our crystal balls through are just a little more rose coloured than yours.

You could say that my crystal ball is a bit.. jaded?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Half an hour to trade then closing auction

Go you good thing

C'MON!!!

1648096423292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Had to go to Bunnings

Third favourite destination after the bottle-o and the premium butcher

Missed the auction

Looks like we got smacked down a little in the final close

Back into the fray tomorrow ready for FOMO Friday!

It may just be the big one.... ;)

Let's go!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

LEFOOL

Regular
G'day all, what a beautiful day/close !

hey excuse my ignorance again but i have another noob question, i will do it short, what happens when a Take Over occurs ?
i have seen it mentioned quite a few times on HC recently ( very much aware that its all speculations ) but i was wondering what that was about and what would happen in AVZ's case..?

thanks guys,

Lefool

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
G'day all, what a beautiful day/close !

hey excuse my ignorance again but i have another noob question, i will do it short, what happens when a Take Over occurs ?
i have seen it mentioned quite a few times on HC recently ( very much aware that its all speculations ) but i was wondering what that was about and what would happen in AVZ's case..?

thanks guys,

Lefool
Take over of AVZ, or Dathcom?
There is a distinct difference.

AVZ is an Australian Public Company, a Take Over of AVZ is subject to FIRB approval.

AVZ holds 75% of Dathcom (Dathcom is the owner of the Manono Lithium and Tin Project) at this very moment.
Dathcom is a DRC company and comes under the jurisdiction of the DRC.

I hope that helps. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Fletch77

Regular
So I made my first Million today!
I truly cant believe it, like I was sure it would get there, but I still cant belive it's reality!
Picked up a bottle of Veuve for tonights shenanegans with the new lady in my life.
Retired a few weeks ago at the age of 47.
Counting my blessings.

Congratulations to all!
Congrats Azzler, that‘s awesome 😎

You deserved a bottle of Dom Pérignon however to celebrate your first $1mill 🍾🥂🥂

I hope you left enough shares to crack your second $$$ 🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Take over of AVZ, or Dathcom?
There is a distinct difference.

AVZ is an Australian Public Company, a Take Over of AVZ is subject to FIRB approval.

AVZ holds 75% of Dathcom (Dathcom is the owner of the Manono Lithium and Tin Project) at this very moment.
Dathcom is a DRC company and comes under the jurisdiction of the DRC.

I hope that helps. :oops::ROFLMAO:
thanks mate, yes i meant t/o of AVZ. on top of FIRB approval would they have to ask shareholders to vote too ?

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
thanks mate, yes i meant t/o of AVZ. on top of FIRB approval would they have to ask shareholders to vote too ?
It will be subject to a vote, however if it is a lowball offer AVZ's BOD might decide it's not worth the hassle to go to SH's to ask approval.
Mike Cannon-Brookes' take offer of AGL was rejected by the board and never went to the SH's for a vote.

Reactions: 5 users

LEFOOL

Regular
It will be subject to a vote, however if it is a lowball offer AVZ's BOD might decide it's not worth the hassle to go to SH's to ask approval.
Mike Cannon-Brookes' take offer of AGL was rejected by the board and never went to the SH's for a vote.
sweet! i see thanks for that clarification!

re Mike Cannon Brooke haha who cares about AGL he has almost a 3rd of the Rabbitohs thats all that matters :p;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1648114044286.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
How long has the whole management team been in the DRC with the MD ?

Reactions: 2 users

Freehold

Regular
How much is AVZ really worth ???

Here's a interesting thought bubble on my last post (imminent Spodumene Miners Resource Map from Broker Jcapital releasd today) ....given AVZ defined jorc reserves is currently just under 50% of the map area below. What if you added the current market caps of all those non AVZ companies together and compare to AVZ MCap.
Just take a minute to think about that.

Stock - Current MCAP in Australian Dollars

LTR - AUD $4,132M
FFX - AUD $1,057M
PSC - AUD $903M
SYA - AUD $1,544M
CXO - AUD $2,123M
*Sigma Lithium - AUD $1,872M (CAD $1,760)
*Atlantic Lithium - AUD$428M (GBP £243m)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Non AVZ MCAP Valuation = AUD $ 12.059 Billion

AVZ Mcap Valuation = AUD $3.866 Billion

Seems to me AVZ maybe a tad undervalued if valuation were based purely on resource size. ... ?. Understand there other many other factors affecting valuation but clearly AVZ is the elephant in the room here and that is not reflected in its Current Mcap in my humble opinion.

9.png
https://www.jcapitalresearch.com/uploads/2/0/0/3/20032477/2022_03_23_ffx.pdf

*Current MCap expressed in Australian Dollars as @ todays exchange rates

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
*To Remind,

AVZ - ASX 200.jpg

*To Today :)

AVZ  Rocking Hard.png

*To Tonight - SBS World News :)