AVZ Discussion 2022

Mickyb64

Regular
Just did a quick check between meetings and nearly fell off my chair.

Toot Toot.......

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Once the ML drops, what do you all think the SP will be?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Thaz

Regular
At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see $2.50 when ML and BFS is released.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm of the opinion that it's the BFS that will shoot this up to 3-4 dollars pretty quickly. It's going to shock everyone.

With the ML only, my guess is $1.40, but the BFS is meant to be following ML so I don't think the ML price alone will be given the time it needs to find it's price.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Pokok

Regular
well fuck me dead, I woke up late to see mature discussion in an online forum and AVZ going gangsters.... what's next ? maybe the kids will clean their rooms 🤣🚀🚀🚀
kids clean their room :unsure:,,, stranger things have happened i can't remember my kids cleaning anything except my wallet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular
More shit being presented on Hot Crapper as "research" showing AVZ overvalued.....

I just can't get over the lies these arseholes tell. True, its not illegal, but these fuckers honestly don't give a damn about anyone besides themselves and the size of their . . . . . . . . . . . . .wallet..

After listening to the Jesse Livermore audiobook I have a whole new perspective on anyone 'inside' the system and have no respect. To think I almost became a "chalkie" back in 1987...

Oh well, we're up another 7% or so high-5's all round !!

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
More shit being presented on Hot Crapper as "research" showing AVZ overvalued.....

I just can't get over the lies these arseholes tell. True, its not illegal, but these fuckers honestly don't give a damn about anyone besides themselves and the size of their . . . . . . . . . . . . .wallet..

After listening to the Jesse Livermore audiobook I have a whole new perspective on anyone 'inside' the system and have no respect. To think I almost became a "chalkie" back in 1987...

Oh well, we're up another 7% or so high-5's all round !!

TC.
They can post all the shit they want TC because if this all works out, nothing will hold this back. Especially with DRC gearing up.
This is almost like a royal flush and we just need to wait and see what the last card flipped will be.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Tools down :love:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

blu

Regular
I'm of the opinion that it's the BFS that will shoot this up to 3-4 dollars pretty quickly. It's going to shock everyone.

With the ML only, my guess is $1.40, but the BFS is meant to be following ML so I don't think the ML price alone will be given the time it needs to find it's price.
agree @Azzler the BFS is the nitro for this little funny car
Energy drink motorsports GIF
Energy drink motorsports GIF

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

blu

Regular
@zeeb0t that gif option is great, thanks

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Can someone remind the resident rodent he owes us that lavish lunch....

Dinner Party Dancing GIF
Dinner Party Dancing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Freehold

Regular
well fuck me dead, I woke up late to see mature discussion in an online forum and AVZ going gangsters.... what's next ? maybe the kids will clean their rooms 🤣🚀🚀🚀
Nah mate... no way they will clean their rooms ...now your really are dreaming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
So I made my first Million today!
I truly cant believe it, like I was sure it would get there, but I still cant belive it's reality!
Picked up a bottle of Veuve for tonights shenanegans with the new lady in my life.
Retired a few weeks ago at the age of 47.
Counting my blessings.

Congratulations to all!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Freehold

Regular
Broker report well worth a read mentions AVZ many times amongst others unintentionally in a +ive light. This release may have assisted in the mini rerate today for AVZ as punters get an "independent" view on big near term new miners of Spod. Just beware some numbers are out of date.

Cred to Hc poster Melv77 on FFX thread for the Link.

https://www.jcapitalresearch.com/uploads/2/0/0/3/20032477/2022_03_23_ffx.pdf

PS: AVZ numbers are understated and many months old for example

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Freehold

Regular
Well done Azzler retiring at ripe old age of 47! ... I'm jealous. ! Enjoy your Veuve ;-)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20

Dinner Party Dancing GIF
Dinner Party Dancing GIF

The Mouse says you were not invited. :LOL:

1648088289808.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Dinner Party Dancing GIF
Dinner Party Dancing GIF
Photos didn't work for me Jag.......oh weird the gifs worked when I replied??:unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

MonA

Emerged
So I made my first Million today!
I truly cant believe it, like I was sure it would get there, but I still cant belive it's reality!
Picked up a bottle of Veuve for tonights shenanegans with the new lady in my life.
Retired a few weeks ago at the age of 47.
Counting my blessings.

Congratulations to all!
Well done mate. congrats

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Once again any excuse to get out of it!!!!

It was to be for the backslapping unicorn brigade.....typical...all words and no action:rolleyes:
And the sunshine and lollipops!

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom