IMG_9806.JPG

IMG_9803.JPG

IMG_9804.JPG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Pokok

Regular
My thought for the day , I know there was lots of bitching over the last 2 months about the mining licence BUT better to have it approved at $1.20 than at 85c don't you think , some say it gives them more security makes them feel better, fine , so better to put your money into a blue chip stock (AVZ will be one day ) I believe AVZ is a solid investment and for the worry worts why did you purchase in the first place . Kids and misses sleeping its the only chance I get to say something thanks for listening . Its going to be another great day .

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
We need a green frog face as a like emoji haha

I think most of us would prefer a Chameleon tbo 🦎

AVZ Chameleon.png

Frogs are So Yesterday, plus they leave a Bad Taste in your Mouth :ROFLMAO:

#Kikker.jpg

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Expo Dubai 2020: the benefits will be palpable by the end of the year (J. Paluku)

Industry Minister Julien Paluku is satisfied with the mission accomplished at Expo Dubai 2020 in the United Arab Emirates.

For the head of Congolese industry, this international showcase has enabled several investors from all over the world to discover the opportunities offered by the Democratic Republic of Congo in all sectors, because, he recalls, the image of the country was always badly sold by the others, and this, in order to discourage partners from coming to do business in the DRC.

The former governor of North Kivu indicates that some memorandums of understanding will be signed by the rest of the delegation which will continue contacts with Emirati investors.

He is confident that the fallout could start to be felt by the end of this year.

During the exchange with members of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, the Minister of Industry came back with more details on the DRC Industrialization Master Plan costing 58.4 billion US dollars with its different components, including transport infrastructure, energy infrastructure and digital infrastructure.

*Referring to the battery and electric vehicle industry, Paluku praised the DRC as the best destination in the world, thanks to its strategic minerals including cobalt, lithium, nickel and manganese which are involved in the manufacture of these batteries and electric vehicles.

*“The Democratic Republic of Congo is in the process of mobilizing the various partners to support the installation of its pilot plant in Lubumbashi in Haut-Katanga with the aim of enabling it to capture part of 8,000 billion American dollars, representing a large market for batteries and electric vehicles by 2025-2030,” he said.

Upon his arrival in Dubai, the Minister of Industry took the time to reassure himself that the Forum organized with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce would be a success.

1648164357657.png

#Patience ! .jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
President Tshisekedi met King Abdullah of Jordan at his palace in Aqaba

1648164550647.png

President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi was received this Wednesday, March 23 at the royal palace of Aqaba by his majesty Abdullah II, in a bilateral where he was accompanied by three of his collaborators, namely the private adviser Fortunat Biselelele, his military adviser General Kabamba and his investment adviser, Jean Claude Kabongo.

From the outset, the two personalities each expressed their joy at being face to face. First, the President of the Republic thanked His Majesty Abdullah for inviting him to his kingdom.

*After thanking the King of Jordan for the support of his troops in Monusco's operations aimed at securing eastern DRC, Felix Tshisekedi discussed with his counterpart on subjects of common interest in various fields such as security, military cooperation, infrastructure, agro-industry, renewable energy and mining, to name but a few.

In an interview that lasted about thirty minutes, His Majesty the King of Jordan said he was very satisfied with the new start between the two countries whose relations formerly passed through intermediaries.

Abdullah II is already committed, at this stage, to sponsoring economic missions from the two countries.

In addition, the two statesmen agreed to settle the legal aspects of this nascent bilateral cooperation, through their respective governments.

Until then, it is the city of Aqaba, one of Jordan's seaside resorts, which is hosting a mini summit from March 23 to 24.

The Jordanian sovereign invited distinguished guests from Africa to this mini summit.

In addition to President Félix TSHISEKEDI of the DRC, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Filipe Nyusi of Mozambique as well as the Tanzanian Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa are present in Aqaba.

1648164681952.png

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
AVZ Machai Capital.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm intrigued by the course of sales

Lots of cross trades going through the ASX only at 1.1525

Then followed by small Chi-X trades but all going through at 1.155

Anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on there?

1648168423854.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular

Attachments

• 02E3F2F6-76D3-4933-B548-010629D51588.jpeg
    02E3F2F6-76D3-4933-B548-010629D51588.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I reckon Kermit was full of shit when he said it’s not easy being green 🐸🐸🐸

AVZ holders this month 😎😎😎 🤑🤑🤑🍾🍾🍾🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎
That image looks like me on a Sunday morning :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Only about 4.5M units on offer currently to get through before the $1.20 mark

mmmm......noice ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
I reckon Kermit was full of shit when he said it’s not easy being green 🐸🐸🐸

AVZ holders this month 😎😎😎 🤑🤑🤑🍾🍾🍾🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎
And his $10 price prediction for Pilbara Minerals....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Will there be a late afternoon push?

It seems there's selling pressure at the moment but FOMO could hit with investers wanting to get in before the serious announcements start to drop

$1.20 $1.20 $1.20 ......if I say it enough it will happen

C'MON!!

1648178364899.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha

LEFOOL

Regular
Will there be a late afternoon push?

It seems there's selling pressure at the moment but FOMO could hit with investers wanting to get in before the serious announcements start to drop

$1.20 $1.20 $1.20 ......if I say it enough it will happen

C'MON!!

View attachment 3140
or like they say in DRC : UN DOLLAR VINGT s'il vous plait !!!

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire

Fletch77

Regular
And his $10 price prediction for Pilbara Minerals....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I actually wasn“t talking about Kikker… but yes you are right, he is a bigger muppet than Kermit ever was 🐸😂

• Haha
  • Love

Doc

Master of Quan
Decent late cross trade

222A613C-0CBF-47D7-BE81-9790BF116B15.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Good morning crew ☀️

How good is it to wake up and see that $1 milestone hit that we have been waiting years for 🍺🍺

With US stocks well up last night, the US futures still strong, and Tesla up 8% let’s hope we can push higher today.

A few in here already know this , but thought I would let the rest of you know as it’s a great group of people in this forum, and it seems the fuckwits weren’t smart enough to find their way here.

I certainly wouldn’t have posted this on hot crapper..

I Captain and live on a 30 meter SuperYacht in North Queensland.

If there are any of you that would be interested in splashing out a bit, and Celebrate with like minded long term AVZ holders, whether we do 4 couples for those that would like to treat the wife, or a boys trip and I organise some of Jags girls to be Stewardess and make us cocktails, send me a personal message on here. I can organise a huge discount, and it would be very affordable for most of you.

I would suggest it’s done before the end of August, as if things go as well as I’m hoping for us, I might be a very long vacation after that 😊

Cheers guys 🥂🥂
Now that sounds awesome!

Top Bottom