Attachments

• C0BBB0F8-F073-4B25-A2A4-FF873F4665FD.jpeg
    C0BBB0F8-F073-4B25-A2A4-FF873F4665FD.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
The Mouse who flys posted this earlier and I recommend everyone who is a holder to find 37mins free in their day/night to watch this, use CC an auto-translate (may have to change to english). @Peterg you need to watch this mate as you said u were losing faith or something similar.

Please do watch it for yourself with a beer or wine and soak it in.

Essentially Christian talks well on the already sorted Zijin & Cominiere BS, its already to bed but Christian sends it sleepy bye bye, with some documents shown on screen that you can take pics of and use translate to back up what's being said in the interview.

He also equally destroys Dathomirs ridiculous claim saying agreements made and contracts signed (shown on screen several pieces of evidence), says after all signed off they then come back and want more $$, by the way the interview goes it looks like it was once there was fanfare about the DFS back comes Cong the Mong.

Chrisitian talks of "rights which are guaranteed and protected by our constitution and our laws" he mentions the pre-emption rights several times. He also states "there are other investors who are watching who want to come" talking of international mining companies watching AVZ's fortunes closely.

A point I very much like was when he said "Glencore has arrived in this country as a junior and its this example we want to take", now I know how I interpreted that which fits into my impressions of the board already.

Christian talks of the offer we made to the government giving them 8% in AVZ handing them a say in further development then talks on SEZ, lithium value chain and AVZ engaging further with the Govt to achieve this.

35:09 @Peterg : "I would also like to reassure you that the head of state his excellence Felix Antoine Tshisekedi is personally following this file."
Interestingly he salutes princess bitch face otherwise known as Minister of Portfolio Madame Adele Kayinda, an he mentions he talked with her and she promises to do an interview SOON, once this is sorted.

I get the distinct impression from this that its almost over, also that the board have handled this well with the many many examples of fuckery thrown at them since Sept last year. (Personally a little annoyed I didn't know, but I understand why board needed to keep quiet and hey we have 75% an they kept telling us that. The fact I didn't know the shit storm in the background is on me as an investor)

Overall impression from the interview was that pineapples are going to be causing detached rectum issues for many over at Cominere and Dathomir.

If the Zijin / Comminere issue has been put to the sword , is there any reason why AVZ cannot make an official announcement ? I mean this is a big f--king deal . What's wrong with management giving us some positive news while we all continue to drown in this river of sh1t . At least throw us a pair of floaties FFS .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
It’s you, my arch enemy Cash (Darth) Citious…. It’s an iPhone 8plus
Write what you want then press the "Return" button next to the space bar button on the phone keyboard..

Ohh and buy a new phone we are up to Iphone 14 in a few days 😘

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Write what you want then press the "Return" button next to the space bar button...

GLTAH
👊💥🤪
👊💥😫
👊💥😖

Got it, thanks Cash 😉

Now I spose I’ll have to go back and edit all my posts, are you sure this isn’t just a plot to keep me busy for an hour or two

I’m off to an Italian restaurant for dinner now, grazie and arrivederci Cash (and no, I’m not Der Geist, I just like the way he spells things)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
If the Zijin / Comminere issue has been put to the sword , is there any reason why AVZ cannot make an official announcement ? I mean this is a big f--king deal . What's wrong with management giving us some positive news while we all continue to drown in this river of sh1t . At least throw us a pair of floaties FFS .
the only thing i'm confident of is the no doubt unbelievable amount of sh!t that management must be receiving via phone and email from angry shareholders.... so, i think if they are holding off on any news and updates then it must be their belief that it is absolutely in best interests of shareholders to do so.... otherwise they'd provide pretty farken swiftly to get people off their backs... whether that's to help combat asx 200 exit, shorts or just to still keep cards close to their chest... either way... i can only support their judgement here.... (amongst the odd muttering of "farken hurry up ya pricks") :)

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

CashKing

Regular
👊💥🤪
👊💥😫
👊💥😖

Got it, thanks Cash 😉

Now I spose I’ll have to go back and edit all my posts, are you sure this isn’t just a plot to keep me busy for an hour or two

I’m off to an Italian restaurant for dinner now, grazie and arrivederci Cash (and no, I’m not Der Geist, I just like the way he spells things)
Now you can be a smart arse and use paragraphs at the same time...(y):geek::geek::geek:

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular
Faaarkin' hell MoneyBags can you try and use paragraphs or line breaks every now and then?

Might be alright for some but my poor old dyslexic eyes always seem to loose track when reading your comments
and they just become a TLDR for me which is a shame because some of you points a really good.

And don't forget the poor old Count. He's only got one eye to work with currently. 🤣😉
Appreciate your concerns Spike!!

Was born in the Shire, grew up on the North Shore and now Central Coast. He’s using an ancient dialect, but I can understand ‘Newie’ any day!!

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Write what you want then press the "Return" button next to the space bar button on the phone keyboard..

Ohh and buy a new phone we are up to Iphone 14 in a few days 😘

GLTAH
Waiting for dividends so I can afford upgrade from iPh 6+ 🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
👊💥🤪
👊💥😫
👊💥😖

Got it, thanks Cash 😉

Cool

I love Italian restaurants and wine!

The Italian in your post was molto bene

I like to think I have restaurant Italian....

Un tavolo per due persone per favore

Ci...

Grazie

And I know what pollo, agnello, anatra, gamberi, coniglio etc are....not that it matters it's all good!!!

Personally I'm very proud of my Italian heritage

The trouble is........I just don't have one!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I shall resume normal transmissions.....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Thinking

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha

marksmann007

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So if everything falls into place by Friday, how long till first dividend into our accounts? Q4 2024 any chance?
Also what is stopping ML now, just tenement dispute over CDL?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

mouseflying

Regular
The Mouse who flys posted this earlier and I recommend everyone who is a holder to find 37mins free in their day/night to watch this, use CC an auto-translate (may have to change to english). @Peterg you need to watch this mate as you said u were losing faith or something similar.

Please do watch it for yourself with a beer or wine and soak it in.

Essentially Christian talks well on the already sorted Zijin & Cominiere BS, its already to bed but Christian sends it sleepy bye bye, with some documents shown on screen that you can take pics of and use translate to back up what's being said in the interview.

He also equally destroys Dathomirs ridiculous claim saying agreements made and contracts signed (shown on screen several pieces of evidence), says after all signed off they then come back and want more $$, by the way the interview goes it looks like it was once there was fanfare about the DFS back comes Cong the Mong.

Chrisitian talks of "rights which are guaranteed and protected by our constitution and our laws" he mentions the pre-emption rights several times. He also states "there are other investors who are watching who want to come" talking of international mining companies watching AVZ's fortunes closely.

A point I very much like was when he said "Glencore has arrived in this country as a junior and its this example we want to take", now I know how I interpreted that which fits into my impressions of the board already.

Christian talks of the offer we made to the government giving them 8% in AVZ handing them a say in further development then talks on SEZ, lithium value chain and AVZ engaging further with the Govt to achieve this.

35:09 @Peterg : "I would also like to reassure you that the head of state his excellence Felix Antoine Tshisekedi is personally following this file."
Interestingly he salutes princess bitch face otherwise known as Minister of Portfolio Madame Adele Kayinda, an he mentions he talked with her and she promises to do an interview SOON, once this is sorted.

I get the distinct impression from this that its almost over, also that the board have handled this well with the many many examples of fuckery thrown at them since Sept last year. (Personally a little annoyed I didn't know, but I understand why board needed to keep quiet and hey we have 75% an they kept telling us that. The fact I didn't know the shit storm in the background is on me as an investor)

Overall impression from the interview was that pineapples are going to be causing detached rectum issues for many over at Cominere and Dathomir.

Now our lawyer can discuss our offer in public - so our offer been accepted?

On around 22 Aug, he published our offer on bird, then one day later, he deleted it. (i guess on that time, our BOD still want to hide our offer, and asked him to delete it ?)

Wow, hopefuly ML can be approved asap with 66% interest in the project and no compromise on the land area.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
So if everything falls into place by Friday, how long till first dividend into our accounts? Q4 2024 any chance?
No chance of q4 2024... we will be lucky to be operating at nameplate by then... and my guess is any spare cash at that stage of we were up and running would be getting banked and heading towards further production capacity capital spending....

Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
No chance of q4 2024... we will be lucky to be operating at nameplate by then... and my guess is any spare cash at that stage of we were up and running would be getting banked and heading towards further production capacity capital spending....
So lucky to be productive before 2025 - 2.5 years from go to $. Aargh!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
More like 2026-27 maybe.

Mine will probably be operational 2025.

Not sure if anyone has done the calcs yet from when our ML was meant to be granted and the delays we have incurred since. We must be at least 12 months behind schedule.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Ozthescot

Regular
No to put a downer on things but I wouldn't be expecting divvies for good few years. Once the mine is eventually running as @oxxa23 says I would think any cash coming in would be rightly put straight at increasing capacity as quickly as possible, to maximize output and ultimately profit for eventual divvies, imo obviously.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom