AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
So lucky to be productive before 2025 - 2.5 years from go to $. Aargh!
AVZ will be Taken Over before we turn over $1 .Anyone who thinks it wont happen is delusional . Forget divies and start thinking about a Take Over price .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

oxxa23

Regular
AVZ will be Taken Over before we turn over $1 .Anyone who thinks it wont happen is delusional . Forget divies and start thinking about a Take Over price .
What is your price?

Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
Hopefully even though we are in voluntary suspension things are still progressing behind the scenes.
Engineering design, subcontract tenders and ordering long lead items for example
long lead items were ordered 2 years ago or something from some capital raising.. or so they said :p

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Hopefully even though we are in voluntary suspension things are still progressing behind the scenes.
Engineering design, subcontract tenders and ordering long lead items for example
With the time elapsed in suspension you would expect the progress to be like releasing a coiled spring once the construction finally begins. Plenty of time for pre-empting hiccups and obstacles and running construction sites concurrently. (Power plant, mine, transport infrastructure, etc) will be exciting times.

Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
There is a lot happening behind the scenes 👍

If only we knew how much…

GLTAH

Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Unfortunately, W74, I think you are correct. There's no way little old AVZ is going to develop this to mining returns.

who is lining up to T/O?

FMG? Nah, BHP, nah, Rio, 🤷‍♂️,Oz minerals 🤓.
PLS?
China - NFC, USA nah
Australian Labor government 🤣 useless pricks 😜

WE NEED SOMEONE SuBStantial to T/O now, or we are 📉

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Stag

Emerged
long lead items were ordered 2 years ago or something from some capital raising.. or so they said :p
The process plant size would have doubled since then so extra equipment and items now required 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 2428

What is your price?
$1.50 to $2 is IMO best case scenario . NF has 50M free share, never paid a cent for. In his position, I would just go “fuck it” I’ll take $100M, recommend to SHs and let Chinese (others) FO DRC, who cares with 100M big ones for steering a course of continuous broken timelines whilst getting 100’s thousands pay along with other silent BODs.
All paid by SHs who put their real “after tax” money in to this shit show over 3-5 year.

🤦‍♂️🤞📈🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Wait for the BFS figures to be released, with our funding in the kitty, and ML in hand.
Eyes will pop all around the globe, and we will be on the biggest rocket ship in history!
IMO your figure is far far too low.
Lets all just see that juicy BFS first...

Anyway, our lawyer was just stating our intention to become a miner like Glencore. It's not a guarantee, but it says something I think.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Wait for the BFS figures to be released, with our funding in the kitty, and ML in hand.
Eyes will pop all around the globe, and we will be on the biggest rocket ship in history!
IMO your figure is far far too low.
Lets all just see that juicy BFS first...

Anyway, our lawyer was just stating our intention to become a miner like Glencore. It's not a guarantee, but it says something I think.

I can’t like this enough. With the shit-show (presumably) behind us the whole project is substantially derisked. That, and the release of some monumental DFS figures should put a nice floor under the SP and provide some protection against a low-ball offer.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes agreed

I think repayment of debt could be incredibly quick (and like nothing else seen before in a start up situation)

Couple of years and that could be it potentially

Still....we haven't quite got off the launch pad so I'm not counting any of these 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤..........just yet;)
We're gonna party so hard on my yaght in Cinque Terre with my chickens Wino 🍾

cocaine-drugs.gif

🥳

🐤🐥🐣🐤🐔🐥🦃

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Interesting how this TO story pops up again and again at potential points of inflection

One fiddy .....two bucks.....

You're shitting me aren't you?

Nige taking a walk selling everyone down the river with a big FU to all and sundry

Some might take a walk.....personally I think Nige has different plans

What's a few million when you could make billions? 🤔

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Cool

I love Italian restaurants and wine!

The Italian in your post was molto bene

I like to think I have restaurant Italian....

Un tavolo per due persone per favore

Ci...

Grazie

And I know what pollo, agnello, anatra, gamberi, coniglio etc are....not that it matters it's all good!!!

Personally I'm very proud of my Italian heritage

The trouble is........I just don't have one!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fyi,

I didn't know, hadn't heard of, didn't like Funghi, Pollo, Gnocchi, Prosciutto, Parmigiano, Linguine, Tortellini, etc until i married an Italian Girl tbo,

Funghi is a variety of Italian pizza that is traditionally topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, oil, and parsley.

NEW✨ "How to Pronounce ITALIAN BRANDS": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLzg...

Because every time you get one of these words wrong, an Italian fairy dies :( ▶HOW TO PRONOUNCE: Bruschetta, Pistacchio, Gelato, Prosciutto, Spaghetti, Latte, Biscotti, Ciabatta, Versace, Grazie, Salame, Linguine, Minestrone, Bolognese, Mascarpone, Espresso, Parmigiano, Ferrari, Margherita, Tortellini, Ravioli, Tagliatelle, Lasagna, Gnocchi, Marco, Giovanni, Andrea

Food for thought 🍕

Frank ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Interesting how this TO story pops up again and again at potential points of inflection

Nige taking a walk selling everyone down the river with a big FU to all and sundry

Yup, I didn’t go through this shit-show for a couple bucks. I want to see NF on the front cover <your newspaper of choice> being lauded as the new Twiggy Forrest. I want to see Nigel become a billionaire. I’m happy to ride those coat-tails…

PS Cinque Terre, you say?

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20

That reminds me,

What happened to that Beautiful Big expensive White Crane with the Big Green Wheels we bought :unsure:

Remember how Excited we all were to see that turn up 🥳

Wonder where it is and what it's doing atm :unsure:

Hopefully helping lift DRC / AVZ / SH's out of the :poop:

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

donkman

Emerged
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular

I think, to Nige, he would want to see this project to fruition. the $$$$ associated with this would be extremely lovely to him and rewarding.

But this is essentially a once in a lifetime project. The story that he can tell his kids/grandkids - I was the CEO of AVZ Minerals; the largest Lithium producer in the world (; akin to FMG or even perhaps BHP); battling corruption and helping develop the community and society of a 3rd world country - is not something that anyone can make a claim to fame on.

Nige, as a geologist, would want to see this to fruition. People doubted him when he first came on (he's just a rockie - what would he know about how to manage a Company). There were various ups and downs (cap raises being less than ideal in some circumstances, communication can be a bit poor, timelines being extended). But, IMO, if anyone that was from a business degree - i wouldn't doubt for a second that they would be looking to sell this Company to make a quick, clean and nice profit.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom