AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well, we have dicks, rectums, dodgy eyes….is anyone deaf? Nothing like swimmers ear

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Something my old man said has always stuck with me.

You need three things in life:-

A good Family
A good Lawyer
A good Accountant

Rule of threes - Mondo Rock, 1986.

TC.
I’m not surprised accountants need a good lawyer! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Flexi

Regular
hey....what did you say X ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
😂😂❤️❤️ How things have changed…. In the middle of our differences I was going to tell you how insincere your Robin Hood is, now it brings me a great deal of joy, just like your post. God you put some effort into that, and since I couldn’t give you 100 ‘likes’ I’ve given you some happy faces and a few hearts. It maybe the best post I’ve read here and I’m humbled that you addressed it to me, so thanks BEISH! I think once all ownership issues are sorted we may even get to construction sooner than we think as there is a lot of news regarding infrastructure being built all around Manono, Lubumbashi, Zambia and other related areas and maybe we will all be able to retire earlier than we think, especially @TheCount who I reckon being an Accountant and having his own Accountant is richer than the rest of us. You know I’m only joking Count, we have much in common, I was good at maths and had to have an operation on my rectum too! Take care BEISHA, nice to hear from you and thanks for your thoughts
As you know, Robinhood is all about robbing the rich to help the poor, a bit of a oxy moron when it comes to Kabila / Cong / Cominiere / Dathomir / Zijin..........who are trying to rob AVZ / DRC but NOT give back to the poor.........just their greedy selves !!

My trade mark ROBIN HOOD is about me helping others by offering up honest TA to guide noobs entries and potential profits the best of my ability, plus offering a bit of FA / wisdom of being in stock market land for over 30 yrs.

Thats what i offer to this forum, however, i dont hold a candle compared to the smart bunnies here tho, including yourself.

I look forward to the day, when we can stop talking about theft, corruption..........and all convey about the updated BFS, FID, SEZ, construction phases, transport options and the divvies.

Plus i would love to chart AVZ once again, along with @blu and @ptlas and maybe some budding chartists who have learnt a thing or 2 from the ROBIN HOOD TA classes.........;)

Which reminds me, i have been derelect in my duties in not offering up the next video..........sorry all, will get onto it this week and be a bit more consistent going forward.

gotta go to work, chat again soon.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Could you please repeat that again ~ Stock Swami
Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 2.18.09 PM.png

Well, we have dicks, rectums, dodgy eyes….is anyone deaf? Nothing like swimmers ear

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1662441802146.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
As you know, Robinhood is all about robbing the rich to help the poor, a bit of a oxy moron when it comes to Kabila / Cong / Cominiere / Dathomir / Zijin..........who are trying to rob AVZ / DRC but NOT give back to the poor.........just their greedy selves !!

My trade mark ROBIN HOOD is about me helping others by offering up honest TA to guide noobs entries and potential profits the best of my ability, plus offering a bit of FA / wisdom of being in stock market land for over 30 yrs.

Thats what i offer to this forum, however, i dont hold a candle compared to the smart bunnies here tho, including yourself.

I look forward to the day, when we can stop talking about theft, corruption..........and all convey about the updated BFS, FID, SEZ, construction phases, transport options and the divvies.

Plus i would love to chart AVZ once again, along with @blu and @ptlas and maybe some budding chartists who have learnt a thing or 2 from the ROBIN HOOD TA classes.........;)

Which reminds me, i have been derelect in my duties in not offering up the next video..........sorry all, will get onto it this week and be a bit more consistent going forward.

imo
😂😂 I’m a smart arse not a smart bunny BEISH, the only thing I do is keep up as much knowledge as I can on companies I put my money into and not scared of being scathing to their management. Greg Vesey the CEO of LNG cut me off from asking questions during one of their Conference Calls (best time to expose bad management when shareholders are listening in) then took the recording off their website, and I sent at least one scathing email to A2M management (or their Secretary or whoever at the time), both well before their shareholders tried taking class actions against them.

What shareholders forget is a lot of these weasels on executive teams and BOD’s are bound (but rarely adhere) to Corporate Governance Principles, they get free shares for just doing their job and their job is taking care of shareholder (OUR) investments, supposedly openly, honestly and ethically.

I understand the shareholders here who feel Nigel should have disclosed more, but while shareholders in Sydney were filling themselves up with the terrible food and beer they had (and talking about PLS and LTR), I thought fuck you lot and headed straight for Nigel and after spending a lot of one on one time drilling him I formed my own understanding of him and I trust him, but, without him giving anything away, I left with the overwhelming feeling of selling before a CR and buying back in cheaper, I just didn’t expect the company to announce the raise would be used to buy the extra 15% off Dathomir, I knew it would be but hoped they wouldn’t announce it so I could get my shares back cheaper. As it was, I wasn’t quick enough and now have a higher average, it’s a chance you take and don’t whinge later, it’s each of our own decisions what we do.

I can tell you from speaking with Nigel that I trust what he is doing and at the presentation he was constantly looking at the back of the room keeping an eye on the sus Lithium Plus exec’s and what they were doing. At the presentation, he announced the ML should be granted in the next few weeks, immediately after, I stood up and said “that’s not going to happen” he replied “isn’t it” and so I explained why and he moved on, mind you in the end he too eventually stopped me asking questions and told everyone to have refreshments.

It’s funny thinking back on it. When a group formed around him later, he told how he accidentally carried a piece of uranium around in his pocket in Africa…. When you get to talk with someone one on one, face to face, I think you can get a fairly good idea of what you think of them.

Now if this post isn’t shameful enough in suggesting I got one on one time with him, I have to say your post and the Count’s are also examples of shameless advertising!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
😂😂 I’m a smart arse not a smart bunny BEISH, the only thing I do is keep up as much knowledge as I can on companies I put my money into and not scared of being scathing to their management. Greg Vesey CEO of LNG cut me off from asking questions during one of their Conference Calls (best time to expose bad management when shareholders are listening in) then took the recording off their website and I sent at least one scathing email to A2M management (or their Secretary or whoever at the time), both well before their shareholders tried taking class actions against them. What shareholders forget is a lot of these weasels on executive teams and BOD’s are bound (but rarely adhere) to Corporate Governance Principles, they get free shares for just doing their job and their job is taking care of shareholder (OUR) investments, supposedly openly, honestly and ethically. I understand the shareholders here who feel Nigel should have disclosed more, but while shareholders in Sydney were filling themselves up with the terrible food and beer they had (and talking about PLS and LTR), I thought fuck you lot and headed straight for Nigel and after spending a lot of one on one time drilling him I formed my own understanding of him and I trust him, but, without him giving anything away, I left with the overwhelming feeling of selling before a CR and buying back in cheaper, I just didn’t expect the company to announce the raise would be used to buy the extra 15% in Dathomir, I knew it would be but hoped they wouldn’t announce it so I could get my shares back cheaper. As it was, I wasn’t quick enough and now have a higher average, it’s a chance you take and don’t whinge later, it’s each of our own decisions what we do. I can tell you from speaking with Nigel that I trust what he is doing and at the presentation he was constantly looking at the back of the room keeping an eye on the sus Lithium Plus exec’s and what they were doing. At the presentation, he announced the ML should be granted in the next few weeks, immediately after, I stood up and said “that’s not going to happen” he replied “isn’t it” and so I explained why and he moved on, mind you in the end he too eventually stopped me asking questions and told everyone to have refreshments. It’s funny thinking back on it. When a group formed around him later, he told how he accidentally carried a piece of uranium around in his pocket in Africa…. When you get to talk with someone one on one, face to face, I think you can get a fairly good idea of what you think of them. Now if this post isn’t shameful enough in suggesting I got one on one time with him, I have to say your post and the Count’s are also examples of shameless advertising!! 😉
Well said mate.

Shareholders need to be reminded that BOD's are our Employees - WE are the collective owners...

Spot on.

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
Don’t ever regret a career choice!

Looks like you’ve just become everyone’s best friend on all matters tax…

Cheers
TC
all good, people are welcome to fire off any questions... will get to them when i can... more likely info and links than recommendations of course...

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Spikerama

Regular
😂😂 I’m a smart arse not a smart bunny BEISH, the only thing I do is keep up as much knowledge as I can on companies I put my money into and not scared of being scathing to their management. Greg Vesey CEO of LNG cut me off from asking questions during one of their Conference Calls (best time to expose bad management when shareholders are listening in) then took the recording off their website and I sent at least one scathing email to A2M management (or their Secretary or whoever at the time), both well before their shareholders tried taking class actions against them. What shareholders forget is a lot of these weasels on executive teams and BOD’s are bound (but rarely adhere) to Corporate Governance Principles, they get free shares for just doing their job and their job is taking care of shareholder (OUR) investments, supposedly openly, honestly and ethically. I understand the shareholders here who feel Nigel should have disclosed more, but while shareholders in Sydney were filling themselves up with the terrible food and beer they had (and talking about PLS and LTR), I thought fuck you lot and headed straight for Nigel and after spending a lot of one on one time drilling him I formed my own understanding of him and I trust him, but, without him giving anything away, I left with the overwhelming feeling of selling before a CR and buying back in cheaper, I just didn’t expect the company to announce the raise would be used to buy the extra 15% off Dathomir, I knew it would be but hoped they wouldn’t announce it so I could get my shares back cheaper. As it was, I wasn’t quick enough and now have a higher average, it’s a chance you take and don’t whinge later, it’s each of our own decisions what we do. I can tell you from speaking with Nigel that I trust what he is doing and at the presentation he was constantly looking at the back of the room keeping an eye on the sus Lithium Plus exec’s and what they were doing. At the presentation, he announced the ML should be granted in the next few weeks, immediately after, I stood up and said “that’s not going to happen” he replied “isn’t it” and so I explained why and he moved on, mind you in the end he too eventually stopped me asking questions and told everyone to have refreshments. It’s funny thinking back on it. When a group formed around him later, he told how he accidentally carried a piece of uranium around in his pocket in Africa…. When you get to talk with someone one on one, face to face, I think you can get a fairly good idea of what you think of them. Now if this post isn’t shameful enough in suggesting I got one on one time with him, I have to say your post and the Count’s are also examples of shameless advertising!! 😉

Faaarkin' hell MoneyBags can you try and use paragraphs or line breaks every now and then?

Might be alright for some but my poor old dyslexic eyes always seem to loose track when reading your comments
and they just become a TLDR for me which is a shame because some of you points a really good.

And don't forget the poor old Count. He's only got one eye to work with currently. 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
😂😂 I’m a smart arse not a smart bunny BEISH, the only thing I do is keep up as much knowledge as I can on companies I put my money into and not scared of being scathing to their management. Greg Vesey CEO of LNG cut me off from asking questions during one of their Conference Calls (best time to expose bad management when shareholders are listening in) then took the recording off their website and I sent at least one scathing email to A2M management (or their Secretary or whoever at the time), both well before their shareholders tried taking class actions against them. What shareholders forget is a lot of these weasels on executive teams and BOD’s are bound (but rarely adhere) to Corporate Governance Principles, they get free shares for just doing their job and their job is taking care of shareholder (OUR) investments, supposedly openly, honestly and ethically. I understand the shareholders here who feel Nigel should have disclosed more, but while shareholders in Sydney were filling themselves up with the terrible food and beer they had (and talking about PLS and LTR), I thought fuck you lot and headed straight for Nigel and after spending a lot of one on one time drilling him I formed my own understanding of him and I trust him, but, without him giving anything away, I left with the overwhelming feeling of selling before a CR and buying back in cheaper, I just didn’t expect the company to announce the raise would be used to buy the extra 15% off Dathomir, I knew it would be but hoped they wouldn’t announce it so I could get my shares back cheaper. As it was, I wasn’t quick enough and now have a higher average, it’s a chance you take and don’t whinge later, it’s each of our own decisions what we do. I can tell you from speaking with Nigel that I trust what he is doing and at the presentation he was constantly looking at the back of the room keeping an eye on the sus Lithium Plus exec’s and what they were doing. At the presentation, he announced the ML should be granted in the next few weeks, immediately after, I stood up and said “that’s not going to happen” he replied “isn’t it” and so I explained why and he moved on, mind you in the end he too eventually stopped me asking questions and told everyone to have refreshments. It’s funny thinking back on it. When a group formed around him later, he told how he accidentally carried a piece of uranium around in his pocket in Africa…. When you get to talk with someone one on one, face to face, I think you can get a fairly good idea of what you think of them. Now if this post isn’t shameful enough in suggesting I got one on one time with him, I have to say your post and the Count’s are also examples of shameless advertising!! 😉

Paragraphs? Just a thought...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Faaarkin' hell MoneyBags can you try and use paragraphs or line breaks every now and then?

Might be alright for some but my poor old dyslexic eyes always seem to loose track when reading your comments
and they just become a TLDR for me which is a shame because some of you points a really good.

And don't forget the poor old Count. He's only got one eye to work with currently. 🤣😉
You beat me to it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Very sorry @Spikerama and @Remark, it’s all done on my phone so not sure how to provide paragraphs…. no ‘Enter’ key…. I wish I could put a paragraph in here because I just want to add to my last post that Nigel would have been hungry and hanging for a beer, but he stayed and answered all my questions as best he could for 20-30min, so kudos to him for that

Reactions: 13 users
Mate that food actually wasn't too bad 😋 😜

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

The trolls will be invading..........or are they already here :unsure::unsure::unsure:

1662445890158.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Mate that food actually wasn't too bad 😋 😜
I thought it was shocking Sammy, and the beer too, I’m just glad I walked in with a JD and coke or I might have had a shot at Nigel about that too. Were you part of the group that formed and then someone asked him where he saw himself in 5 years?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I thought it was shocking Sammy, and the beer too, I’m just glad I walked in with a JD and coke or I might have had a shot at Nigel about that too. Were you part of the group that formed and then someone asked him where he saw himself in 5 years?
Yeh that could have been me mate. I was the young chap 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
Very sorry @Spikerama and @Remark, it’s all done on my phone so not sure how to provide paragraphs…. no ‘Enter’ key…. I wish I could put a paragraph in here because I just want to add to my last post that Nigel would have been hungry and hanging for a beer, but he stayed and answered all my questions as best he could for 20-30min, so kudos to him for that

Just use the ⤵️ key. *cept it points left

• Haha
  • Thinking

ptlas

Regular

imo
@blu doesn't post charts nearly enough.
Someone who doesn't seen to recognise their own talent or really does and makes profound observations in a matter of fact way.
Either way I, for one, would appreciate more charts.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom