AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
Hiya Money

You cussing me for giving you likes ?........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are a hard man to please .....;)

Good to see that you are still here at TSE, for a while there i thought it was " over and out ", or at least that was what you implied, but, 50 posts later, its clear you really do love me and the AVZ TSE family after all........:love:

As far as @R2D2 is concerned, i am reserving judgement, just like i reserved judgement with you when you first arrived at AVZ TSE......:unsure:...............now we are homies....lol

I consider a TROLL to be an annoying pest who constantly bags a coy with no substantive evidence, one who doesnt see a balanced side of the equation...............STICKSHIFT is a prime example .

I aint the thread police, contrary to what you or others might believe, altho i will admit, i did enjoy getting rid of the SHERIFF, anyone who attacks one of the pillars of AVZ TSE @Frank , is a piece of shit ..........PERIOD!

R2D2 hasnt attacked others, unlike some members who have attacked him / her ( TURKEY ) just cause the poster has a different slant..... which is school garden stuff in my opinion.

Not that impressed with @Roller62 getting a bit of flak either, that goes for @Nellie17 and @The Fox too.........carry on like that and AVZ TSE will be the next hot crapper.........respect for everybodies opinion right or wrong is required here imo

I will openly admit, i have given R2D2 a couple of likes, in fact one of his comments about " if i knew about what was going on with Dathomir in 2021, i would have taken a few dollars off the table ".......or something to that effect.

I believe i made such a comment many, many posts ago.......;)

That said, if Nigel did inform the market about Dathomir in 2021 , i reckon the response would have been very bearish and potentially would have capped the great gains that AVZ got and still has......

I dont concur about the class action tho.......thats just silly and no hope of succeeding , even if you think you have a case, CEOs are just like doctors / politicians..........teflon city.

Are we going to call @Der Geist a troll while we are at it ?

Cause i reserve judgement on that too.........i will say one thing, he has balls of steel coming here , given the despise that other members here have articulated in the past and present to the said individual.........kudos for that i reckon, plus he hasnt hidden behind another nic either..............I would like Der geist to hang around more and provide his unique take on this shit show, as it appears he / she has the nose more in the inner chamber than most here.....

I never have placed anyone on IGNORE unless you are a troll muppet with nothing of merit to say , Dergeist and R2D2 dont fall in that category, highly intellectual me thinks, but i agree with others, speak more candid and less "shakespearian "would be appreciated........I am just a simple tradie..........🙏🙏

I will finish this post by saying the following.....

IGF report was completed many moons ago, with decisive conclusions regards to fraud & corruption, supporting Nigel / AVZ lawyers continued claim that the said cases against AVZ is "spurious in nature and have no merit."...........yet here we are in September............stuck in another extended suspension..........😡😡😡

Its a very ugly look for the DRC , especially as they are trying to convey to the world that they are the " future battery hub " and are " open for business " to countries other than China.

I realise that Felix has alot on his plate with systemic corruption on all fronts plus an ongoing war, but considering that MANONO is the pinnacle of that battery hub vision that they are " selling " surely acting swiftly on the IGF report , awarding the ML , allowing AVZ to retain the percentages / acreage of CDL and getting Roche Dure to the construction /production line ASAP ..............would have given confidence to other countries that the DRC vision and words were not just a mirage.

No winners here, DRC losing millions upon millions with every day / week / month that Manono is delayed with this shit fight, DRC common folk continue to get poorer, LTH getting more frustrated , annoyed, dismayed, with a number requiring funds ASAP for their imminent needs / wants............i feel for you guys.

On top of all that , the MACRO is not far away from going BULL again and AVZ will miss another window of positive sentiment if this BS continues .....:unsure:

BTW, as much as i have had a tonne of laughs regards to pineapples, i hate the shit, especially on a pizza ( i am a meat lover ) and the only orefus that a pineapple should be shoved into ....is Zijin, President Xi, those greedy fuckers Dathomir , the corrupt wankers within Cominiere, Kabila family and any other entity that has thrown a road block to stop DRC from thriving !!

Traitors and scum !!!

The groundhog cycle of AVZ suspension needs to CEASE, systemic corruption needs to CEASE, the dependency on China needs to CEASE...........if DRC wants to thrive and draw the attention of the collective world as a country that is free and open for business.........as it should be.

Just my opinion

View attachment 15947

Cheers BEISHA, you make many excellent points. Thank you.

Just like Wombat74 experienced a few weeks ago, there has been some very positive movements (for the benefit of AVZ, not Wombat74 this time) on the ground over the last couple of days, in the DRC of course. This is earlier than I expected as per my previous posts. I won't bring forward Bill's Murray's birthday celebrations just yet, or confirm the end to AVZ's Groundhog Days either, however there is a reasonable chance that coming out of suspension with ML might be sooner than I was expecting as per comments 2/3 days ago.

Some might say The Fox is just covering his ass (scared of pineapples) which is understandable, yet for what it is worth the genuine feedback gives me hope all could be completed earlier in September then I was expecting, which would be very nice, thank you Nigel.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
No to put a downer on things but I wouldn't be expecting divvies for good few years. Once the mine is eventually running as @oxxa23 says I would think any cash coming in would be rightly put straight at increasing capacity as quickly as possible, to maximize output and ultimately profit for eventual divvies, imo obviously.
I expect some debt repayment would need to occur as well before divvies were on the table

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Apparently there has been some positive movement for the benefit of AVZ (in the DRC) over the last couple of days, earlier than I expected as per my previous posts. I won't bring forward Bill's Murray's birthday celebrations just yet, or confirm the end to AVZ's Groundhog Day either, however there is a reasonable chance that coming out of suspension with ML might be sooner than I was expecting as per comments 2/3 days ago.

Some might say The Fox is just covering his ass (scared of pineapples) which is understandable, yet for what it is worth the genuine feedback gives me hope all could be completed earlier in September then I was expecting, which would be very nice, thank you Nigel.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
I don't know.....I'm still lining up a pineapple :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Ozthescot

Regular
I expect some debt repayment would need to occur as well before divvies were on the table
Agreed, but if lithium prices continue on their current trajectory I can't imagine will take to long to get debt off the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular
Appreciate your concerns Spike!!

Was born in the Shire, grew up on the North Shore and now Central Coast. He’s using an ancient dialect, but I can understand ‘Newie’ any day!!

TC.

North Shore? Me too mate. Now living in Clareville.

Reactions: 1 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Apparently there has been some positive movement for the benefit of AVZ (in the DRC) over the last couple of days, earlier than I expected as per my previous posts. I won't bring forward Bill's Murray's birthday celebrations just yet, or confirm the end to AVZ's Groundhog Day either, however there is a reasonable chance that coming out of suspension with ML might be sooner than I was expecting as per comments 2/3 days ago.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Thanks for sticking your neck out Fox , as a chartist, i put my neck out making calls on a daily / weekly basis, its unforgiving sometimes, even tho most of the calls tend to be on the money, you never get all of them right, the war drums definitely appear to be on AVZ side, which coincides with what you are portraying too.

Dont allow a couple of posters whinges get under your skin.........keep up the good fight and share whatever intel comes your way, it all helps calm the nerves Felix has a massive balancing act to perform and as we all know, the wheel turns painfully slow in the DRC, but i am confident of a positive result...........unfortunately that painful word PATIENCE is required yet again........:sleep:

This is not my first rodeo when it comes to extended suspension aka WFE, VEC and 4CE aka CRR...........;)

WFE, VEC turned to shit, but CRR is blossoming nicely, I am confident AVZ will be the latter too.

imo

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Agreed, but if lithium prices continue on there trajectory I can't imagine will take to long to get debt off the table.
Yes agreed

I think repayment of debt could be incredibly quick (and like nothing else seen before in a start up situation)

Couple of years and that could be it potentially

Still....we haven't quite got off the launch pad so I'm not counting any of these 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤..........just yet;)

Reactions: 11 users
C

ChrisU

Hiya Money

You cussing me for giving you likes ?........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are a hard man to please .....;)

Good to see that you are still here at TSE, for a while there i thought it was " over and out ", or at least that was what you implied, but, 50 posts later, its clear you really do love me and the AVZ TSE family after all........:love:

As far as @R2D2 is concerned, i am reserving judgement, just like i reserved judgement with you when you first arrived at AVZ TSE......:unsure:...............now we are homies....lol

I consider a TROLL to be an annoying pest who constantly bags a coy with no substantive evidence, one who doesnt see a balanced side of the equation...............STICKSHIFT is a prime example .

I aint the thread police, contrary to what you or others might believe, altho i will admit, i did enjoy getting rid of the SHERIFF, anyone who attacks one of the pillars of AVZ TSE @Frank , is a piece of shit ..........PERIOD!

R2D2 hasnt attacked others, unlike some members who have attacked him / her ( TURKEY ) just cause the poster has a different slant..... which is school garden stuff in my opinion.

Not that impressed with @Roller62 getting a bit of flak either, that goes for @Nellie17 and @The Fox too.........carry on like that and AVZ TSE will be the next hot crapper.........respect for everybodies opinion right or wrong is required here imo

I will openly admit, i have given R2D2 a couple of likes, in fact one of his comments about " if i knew about what was going on with Dathomir in 2021, i would have taken a few dollars off the table ".......or something to that effect.

I believe i made such a comment many, many posts ago.......;)

That said, if Nigel did inform the market about Dathomir in 2021 , i reckon the response would have been very bearish and potentially would have capped the great gains that AVZ got and still has......

I dont concur about the class action tho.......thats just silly and no hope of succeeding , even if you think you have a case, CEOs are just like doctors / politicians..........teflon city.

Are we going to call @Der Geist a troll while we are at it ?

Cause i reserve judgement on that too.........i will say one thing, he has balls of steel coming here , given the despise that other members here have articulated in the past and present to the said individual.........kudos for that i reckon, plus he hasnt hidden behind another nic either..............I would like Der geist to hang around more and provide his unique take on this shit show, as it appears he / she has the nose more in the inner chamber than most here.....

I never have placed anyone on IGNORE unless you are a troll muppet with nothing of merit to say , Dergeist and R2D2 dont fall in that category, highly intellectual me thinks, but i agree with others, speak more candid and less "shakespearian "would be appreciated........I am just a simple tradie..........🙏🙏

I will finish this post by saying the following.....

IGF report was completed many moons ago, with decisive conclusions regards to fraud & corruption, supporting Nigel / AVZ lawyers continued claim that the said cases against AVZ is "spurious in nature and have no merit."...........yet here we are in September............stuck in another extended suspension..........😡😡😡

Its a very ugly look for the DRC , especially as they are trying to convey to the world that they are the " future battery hub " and are " open for business " to countries other than China.

I realise that Felix has alot on his plate with systemic corruption on all fronts plus an ongoing war, but considering that MANONO is the pinnacle of that battery hub vision that they are " selling " surely acting swiftly on the IGF report , awarding the ML , allowing AVZ to retain the percentages / acreage of CDL and getting Roche Dure to the construction /production line ASAP ..............would have given confidence to other countries that the DRC vision and words were not just a mirage.

No winners here, DRC losing millions upon millions with every day / week / month that Manono is delayed with this shit fight, DRC common folk continue to get poorer, LTH getting more frustrated , annoyed, dismayed, with a number requiring funds ASAP for their imminent needs / wants............i feel for you guys.

On top of all that , the MACRO is not far away from going BULL again and AVZ will miss another window of positive sentiment if this BS continues .....:unsure:

BTW, as much as i have had a tonne of laughs regards to pineapples, i hate the shit, especially on a pizza ( i am a meat lover ) and the only orefus that a pineapple should be shoved into ....is Zijin, President Xi, those greedy fuckers Dathomir , the corrupt wankers within Cominiere, Kabila family and any other entity that has thrown a road block to stop DRC from thriving !!

Traitors and scum !!!

The groundhog cycle of AVZ suspension needs to CEASE, systemic corruption needs to CEASE, the dependency on China needs to CEASE...........if DRC wants to thrive and draw the attention of the collective world as a country that is free and open for business.........as it should be.

Just my opinion

View attachment 15947
It is not true. Consider case of Langford and Mineral Resources. I have a hunch how that went

C

ChrisU

😂😂 I’m a smart arse not a smart bunny BEISH, the only thing I do is keep up as much knowledge as I can on companies I put my money into and not scared of being scathing to their management. Greg Vesey CEO of LNG cut me off from asking questions during one of their Conference Calls (best time to expose bad management when shareholders are listening in) then took the recording off their website and I sent at least one scathing email to A2M management (or their Secretary or whoever at the time), both well before their shareholders tried taking class actions against them. What shareholders forget is a lot of these weasels on executive teams and BOD’s are bound (but rarely adhere) to Corporate Governance Principles, they get free shares for just doing their job and their job is taking care of shareholder (OUR) investments, supposedly openly, honestly and ethically. I understand the shareholders here who feel Nigel should have disclosed more, but while shareholders in Sydney were filling themselves up with the terrible food and beer they had (and talking about PLS and LTR), I thought fuck you lot and headed straight for Nigel and after spending a lot of one on one time drilling him I formed my own understanding of him and I trust him, but, without him giving anything away, I left with the overwhelming feeling of selling before a CR and buying back in cheaper, I just didn’t expect the company to announce the raise would be used to buy the extra 15% off Dathomir, I knew it would be but hoped they wouldn’t announce it so I could get my shares back cheaper. As it was, I wasn’t quick enough and now have a higher average, it’s a chance you take and don’t whinge later, it’s each of our own decisions what we do. I can tell you from speaking with Nigel that I trust what he is doing and at the presentation he was constantly looking at the back of the room keeping an eye on the sus Lithium Plus exec’s and what they were doing. At the presentation, he announced the ML should be granted in the next few weeks, immediately after, I stood up and said “that’s not going to happen” he replied “isn’t it” and so I explained why and he moved on, mind you in the end he too eventually stopped me asking questions and told everyone to have refreshments. It’s funny thinking back on it. When a group formed around him later, he told how he accidentally carried a piece of uranium around in his pocket in Africa…. When you get to talk with someone one on one, face to face, I think you can get a fairly good idea of what you think of them. Now if this post isn’t shameful enough in suggesting I got one on one time with him, I have to say your post and the Count’s are also examples of shameless advertising!! 😉
Why would the LP execs be sus? What year and month is this Sydney conference?

Dazmac66

Regular
Yes agreed

I think repayment of debt could be incredibly quick (and like nothing else seen before in a start up situation)

Couple of years and that could be it potentially

Still....we haven't quite got off the launch pad so I'm not counting any of these 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤..........just yet;)
Well I may well have to sell a few down the track to get "Sweet FA". The name of my fishing boat concocted when I was in hospital early this year!! Can't wait forever.

Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1662463781570.gif

To watch a classic 70's movie

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well I may well have to sell a few down the track to get "Sweet FA". The name of my fishing boat concocted when I was in hospital early this year!! Can't wait forever.
Sweet Fundamental Analysis!

Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Haha - yes mate!

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers The Fox 🦊
"Apparently " . There's that word again Fox .Please don't use the word "movement" . It conjures up bad memories of a terrible case of food poisoning I had a few weeks back .

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
More like 2026-27 maybe.

Mine will probably be operational 2025.

Not sure if anyone has done the calcs yet from when our ML was meant to be granted and the delays we have incurred since. We must be at least 12 months behind schedule.

Circling back to my own comment.

Think their expectation was 7 quarters from build to first product.

1662464747621.png

Assuming we start build in November (Q4 2022) we'd be looking at around Q3-Q4 2024. Also bound to be some delays and other surprises so Q1-Q2 2025 would be sensible

Reactions: 12 users

Stag

Emerged
Hopefully even though we are in voluntary suspension things are still progressing behind the scenes.
Engineering design, subcontract tenders and ordering long lead items for example

Reactions: 9 users

The Fox

Regular
"Apparently " . There's that word again Fox .Please don't use the word "movement" . It conjures up bad memories of a terrible case of food poisoning I had a few weeks back .
All good, I made an edit in my post to provide better clarity around this item. 👍😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom