AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
If you meet these two criteria you can get a certified accountant to annoint you -
  • a gross income of $250,000 or more per year in each of the previous two years, or
  • net assets of at least $2.5 million
Almost like a knighthood

Queen Elizabeth GIF by Madman Films

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1662416891413.png

1662416913403.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Charbella

Regular
Constantin Garlas on Twitter has given a decent quick synopsis of the video.

Again I can't understand how AVZ's lawyer can talk about these topics in depth on publicly available videos but we get nothing in English from the company. I speak a bit of French so will watch it now and report what I can but having someone fluent translate it will be better.

Luckily there are a few native French speakers in and around these forums that can help us out but we really shouldn't have to rely on them imo. Saying that I'd rather have the information available in French than not have it at all.

To be fair to management we got exactly what our lawyer covered in this interview from the company back in May. We choose not to listen.

Attachments

• 0776024C-8E77-48B5-8369-55771F639587.png
    0776024C-8E77-48B5-8369-55771F639587.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mouseflying

Regular
To be fair to management we got exactly what our lawyer covered in this interview from the company back in May. We choose not to listen.
according to auto translate, at about 35:00, it mentioned Félix Antoine Tshisekedi is pay attention to the case, and minister of portfolio will host a meeting to discuss and finalise the case?

hope some native french speaker here can help to clarify

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
Just curious, who of us is/has been deemed a 'sophisticated' investor?
If we are not already the grand majority will be by the time AVZ is mining and handing out handsome dividends

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 1612

If you meet these two criteria you can get a certified accountant to annoint you -
  • a gross income of $250,000 or more per year in each of the previous two years, or
  • net assets of at least $2.5 million
And therefore that’s what he’s really asking. Bit bloody personal isn’t it? Maybe I’d feel differently if I actually met the parameters 🤣🤣 obviously not sophisticated enough!!

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
Constantin Garlas on Twitter has given a decent quick synopsis of the video.

Again I can't understand how AVZ's lawyer can talk about these topics in depth on publicly available videos but we get nothing in English from the company. I speak a bit of French so will watch it now and report what I can but having someone fluent translate it will be better.

Luckily there are a few native French speakers in and around these forums that can help us out but we really shouldn't have to rely on them imo. Saying that I'd rather have the information available in French than not have it at all.

FFS - why is there still commentary about the company issuing information?????????

Pull your head in and understand one simple fact.

Since the shitstorm commenced has the BOD said one thing?

NO!!!

We are winning the war - as each days passes we have more and more good news stories..

Why would the BOD say 'anything' that might get in the way???

STFU about company information once and for fucking all.....

TC.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And therefore that’s what he’s really asking. Bit bloody personal isn’t it? Maybe I’d feel differently if I actually met the parameters 🤣🤣 obviously not sophisticated enough!!
There's some out there that think the test is redundant

Particularly the net assets test

I understand that test includes the family home so with property prices increasing (especially last decade) many people are meeting the criteria almost by default

Some argue that some sort of "financial literacy" test could be a better option

Bottom line if you do currently qualify you can have access to opportunities that are not available to all

The double edge to the sword is that because you're a "sophisticated investor" promoters or providers of investment opportunities are not required to furnish you with the same amount of financial protections in terms of providing product disclosure documents amongst other things

Last edited:

wombat74

Top 20
What's going on with the Cong / Dathomir case ? No answer yet . Simple open and shut case .

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
FFS - why is there still commentary about the company issuing information?????????

Pull your head in and understand one simple fact.

Since the shitstorm commenced has the BOD said one thing?

NO!!!

We are winning the war - as each days passes we have more and more good news stories..

Why would the BOD say 'anything' that might get in the way???

STFU about company information once and for fucking all.....

TC.
Got a late 80's hit there for you Count :D

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Come on let's get cracking building this mine.

Missing such valuable time.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks @Carlos Danger

Towards the end, and it might have been the interviewer who mentions it - there was talk of 'renegotiation' of the contracts.

Are you able to translate that in any more detail?

Doesn't sound like it's all sorted to me, but happy to be convinced by those who say it is

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It is pretty obvious certain people do not read AVZ's ASX announcements and come on here stating AVZ does not inform the market properly.

The French would call this a typical case of 'oeuf sur ton visage', and we will not mention names. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Got a late 80's hit there for you Count :D

Back in the office today - no time for dickheads flogging that narrative...

TC.

PS - everyone is in the "Danger Zone". Kenny Loggins, 1986.

• Haha

Remark

Top 20

TC.

How's the eye going TC?

TheCount

Regular
I have also said repeatedly that I would accept management saying they can't say anything more because of legal advice. The fact they have talked about things eg Zijin arbitration possibly having 1 or 3 judges but not provided further updates well past the four weeks they outlined is what bothers me.

You're entitled to your opinion but I will say whatever I want.
And I am entitled to select you as the worthy recipient of my first Ignored member. You are special. No one else can lay claim to that.

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom