AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
I'm an accountant. Not sure why your accountant would be providing advice on investments if he isn't a registered financial advisor.
Yes it shows, no sense of humor ;)
Actually the firm offers taxation, accounting, business advisory etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Been getting into the DRC Mining Cadastre Map Portal http://drclicences.cami.cd/EN/

I have taken a number of snap shots which I am dating and keeping

There are four main tenements of interest each with their own specific number

I'm just posting the four snaps I have logged and dated as at today

Not offering any interpretation of them but I want to start building up my own clearly understandable and chronological series of images to track any changes going forward

View attachment 15901

View attachment 15902

View attachment 15903

View attachment 15904
Also mate, if you see below the search function also provides further information on the status. For example 4030! Also I check the website daily and have all screen shots of previous changes which I have mentioned on here. Let me know if your after anything 👍

Screenshot_20220905-192541_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
What about @JAG claiming entertainment expenses for luxury trips on yachts to exotic locations with swimsuit models…. By the way Count, you’re not changing me for that advice, you’ve already made $500 on this thread in the last hour
Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by Comments By Celebs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Been getting into the DRC Mining Cadastre Map Portal http://drclicences.cami.cd/EN/

I have taken a number of snap shots which I am dating and keeping

There are four main tenements of interest each with their own specific number

I'm just posting the four snaps I have logged and dated as at today

Not offering any interpretation of them but I want to start building up my own clearly understandable and chronological series of images to track any changes going forward

View attachment 15901

View attachment 15902

View attachment 15903

View attachment 15904
That grey area (in the middle of the picture) that cuts across CDL has me intrigued. I’d like to know who has that…

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
What about @JAG claiming entertainment expenses for luxury trips on yachts to exotic locations with swimsuit models…. By the way Count, you’re not changing me for that advice, you’ve already made $500 on this thread in the last hour
No charge for voicing my opinion or telling a story!

Easy, have the company supplying the service make their invoice out for ‘snacks’ and in your books you call that Staff Amenities. I am serious, we’ll maybe not snacks as such but you get the idea.

Don’t go nuts, be realistic and don’t go posting photos over the ‘net…

TC.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
3/5 stocks removed from ASX 200 have gone up today.

ZIP -4.5%

CCX +2.95%

CUV +2.18%

EML -1.15%

JHG +1.56%

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
No charge for voicing my opinion or telling a story!

Easy, have the company supplying the service make their invoice out for ‘snacks’ and in your books you call that Staff Amenities. I am serious, we’ll maybe not snacks as such but you get the idea.

Don’t go nuts, be realistic and don’t go posting photos over the ‘net…

TC.
Thanks Count, but @JAG reckons that company doesn’t want to disclose who they are or where the yacht and girls are from but apparently the location was recommended by Jeffrey Epstein

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
That grey area (in the middle of the picture) that cuts across CDL has me intrigued. I’d like to know who has that…
Tailings tenement, surface only. Tantalex claim to have it, but who the fuck knows with CAMI in charge of the detail

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TheCount

Regular
Thanks Count, but @JAG reckons that company doesn’t want to disclose who they are or where the yacht and girls are from but apparently the location was recommended by Jeffery Epstein
Fair enough. I’ll ply him with a keg of AVZ Ale and some of Cash’s other extra-curricular adult beverages and he’ll reveal all!!

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Tailings tenement, surface only. Tantalex claim to have it, but who the fuck knows with CAMI in charge of the detail

Attachments

• 2BFAC654-8F95-4F8C-9D33-93B501D9FFA6.jpeg
    2BFAC654-8F95-4F8C-9D33-93B501D9FFA6.jpeg
    503.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 7D1ADFA3-3844-4E08-80FD-8EAAF06CDB88.jpeg
    7D1ADFA3-3844-4E08-80FD-8EAAF06CDB88.jpeg
    784.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 2EF5E7B4-7161-4FF8-995D-93CB06A5CCC5.png
    2EF5E7B4-7161-4FF8-995D-93CB06A5CCC5.png
    627.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
Fair enough. I’ll ply him with a keg of AVZ Ale and some of Cash’s other extra-curricular adult beverages and he’ll reveal all!!

TC.
You blokes weren’t having a night out with Wayne Carey recently by any chance were you? I wonder what he puts that in the books as…..?
Fancy a baggie dropping out of your pocket as you reach for some pineapples, funny stuff.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

antimatter

Regular
Maybe my villa will end up close to yours?

Although I do like Liguria as well :ROFLMAO:

:cool:
Fine choice. Mine will not be as refine since beside wine, I also like grappa. So Marostica is the base. Come and say hello 😂.

Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
Besides that I am not sure how this managing CD requirements is managed as I don’t ask around much about it. All will come out eventually.”

I feel confident AVZ manage their CD obligations as per the ASX rules:

See Rule 3.1 which is relevant to AVZ imo:

3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:

3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:

 It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
 The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
 The information is a trade secret; and

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and
3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

(Especially given the nature of the issues at hand imo).
3.1A.2 could apply

Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
“As “Der geist” implies, a Hegelian mode of thinking, saying and unsaying and all that dialectical tensionality really is the real Rubik’s cube that keeps the west cranking”

Come on mate! Why talk like a Sesquipedalian ( had to google that one! ) Not sure if you’re trying to impress yourself? Doesn’t impress others I can assure. Gets real monotonous to read to be honest and does take away from what may be pertinent points in your posts. Just my opinion.
I’ll consider your request.

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Also mate, if you see below the search function also provides further information on the status. For example 4030! Also I check the website daily and have all screen shots of previous changes which I have mentioned on here. Let me know if your after anything 👍

View attachment 15907
Thanks for that

Much appreciated :cool:

• Love

JAG

Top 20

TC.
50/50 partners remember......
life shop GIF

• Haha
  • Love

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Thanks Count, but @JAG reckons that company doesn’t want to disclose who they are or where the yacht and girls are from but apparently the location was recommended by Jeffrey Epstein
conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Haha
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
1662374321192.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Fine choice. Mine will not be as refine since beside wine, I also like grappa. So Marostica is the base. Come and say hello 😂.
Grappa..

Salute!!

• Love
  • Wow
Top Bottom