AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
7am people...lets go lets go tick tok
tick tock.gif

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah, all very well mate, but can I stick a pineapple up your arse if you are wrong? which day can it be delivered for insertion?
Xerof my good friend

It does concern me slightly that you are even remotely interested in sticking a pineapple in my anos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

RHyNO

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

RHyNO

Regular
Pretty wild to see the market share in these massive driving nations. Considering what the lithium actually does and how much is required. A higher price would be unsurprising in 2023/24

Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I spend a few days away, then spend half my Sunday catching up ...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vents, pat on the backs, bikes, pretty chics, boats, cars, pineapples, vasoline, majic mushroom / crack pipes, dancing, more corruption stories, positive posts from the FOX / Frank / Jag / Bin plus others...........🙏🙏🙏

TSE AVZ forum has it all................and i love it !!

As i say to my good friend FRANK, via PMs..............TSE AVZ threads is UNIQUE....... its not just about informative AVZ posts, this is a community as well, an avenue to release tension, to share joy, to allow ones personality to really shine without judgement, something the CRAPPER will never be able to achieve or allow.

I feel like i know each and everyone of you top posters...........without ever meeting ......:unsure:

Its been aaages since i have tuned into HC...........not even to read BS posts from my multi nic mortal enemy .....the FLASH, now thats sayin something right there.......;)

So keep doing , what you are all doing...........I appreciate it!

4 more days until we find out if AVZ is rleased from this tedious, tiring , emotional rollercoaster trading halt..........will 1/9/22 be PARTY time ?

I certainly fucking hope so, the informative posts suggests corruption is being reeled in, that AVZ is on secure ground, but that will only be galvanised for certain via official ASX announcements............i gotta say its tantalising to say the least........MACRO has been wobbly of late, turned shit on Friday night, but come Thursday, the wheel may start to turn by then , going by my TA

1661669461518.png

Could the DOW find support at the 50 fib ( 31933 ) ?

Or will it be the 61 fib support ( 31383 ) ?

Either way, maximum 1000pt drop which could be executed by Thursday...........potential perfect storm in the making.

1661669741595.png

Same scenario applies for the GLOBAL X too...........

I had a massive win from my other pet project ASN during the week............so i have an extra $80k ready to top up if and when AVZ gets back on the trading table this week......:)

Here is hoping for a positive result come 1/9/22..............🙏🙏

cross-finger-cross.gif

Stay strong AVZ community.................and be kind to one another, as we are all in the same boat together comrades !!

imo, imo, imo

Attachments

• HOLD.gif
    HOLD.gif
    282.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Totally without any substantiation and absolutely lacking anything even resembling a source I'm putting it right out there...

We will, without a doubt, almost certainly, possibly, probably, I guarantee it's positively very likely we will have the announcement that we have all been waiting for this week I think

There

I've said it

Must be going to happen :cool:
1:00 pm and you're still in the piss! Fair session, luv-ya-work mate!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Totally without any substantiation and absolutely lacking anything even resembling a source I'm putting it right out there...

We will, without a doubt, almost certainly, possibly, probably, I guarantee it's positively very likely we will have the announcement that we have all been waiting for this week I think

There

I've said it

Must be going to happen :cool:
DRC sources are overrated Wino, ask Nigel.
I've ordered a pineapple butt plug for my TD so he can stop talking out of his ass. :poop:
I'll go with what you said. :cool: happy days!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi All

I spend a few days away, then spend half my Sunday catching up ...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vents, pat on the backs, bikes, pretty chics, boats, cars, pineapples, vasoline, majic mushroom / crack pipes, dancing, more corruption stories, positive posts from the FOX / Frank / Jag / Bin plus others...........🙏🙏🙏

TSE AVZ forum has it all................and i love it !!

As i say to my good friend FRANK, via PMs..............TSE AVZ threads is UNIQUE....... its not just about informative AVZ posts, this is a community as well, an avenue to release tension, to share joy, to allow ones personality to really shine without judgement, something the CRAPPER will never be able to achieve or allow.

I feel like i know each and everyone of you top posters...........without ever meeting ......:unsure:

Its been aaages since i have tuned into HC...........not even to read BS posts from my multi nic mortal enemy .....the FLASH, now thats sayin something right there.......;)

So keep doing , what you are all doing...........I appreciate it!

4 more days until we find out if AVZ is rleased from this tedious, tiring , emotional rollercoaster trading halt..........will 1/9/22 be PARTY time ?

I certainly fucking hope so, the informative posts suggests corruption is being reeled in, that AVZ is on secure ground, but that will only be galvanised for certain via official ASX announcements............i gotta say its tantalising to say the least........MACRO has been wobbly of late, turned shit on Friday night, but come Thursday, the wheel may start to turn by then , going by my TA

View attachment 15233
Could the DOW find support at the 50 fib ( 31933 ) ?

Or will it be the 61 fib support ( 31383 ) ?

Either way, maximum 1000pt drop which could be executed by Thursday...........potential perfect storm in the making.

View attachment 15234

Same scenario applies for the GLOBAL X too...........

I had a massive win from my other pet project ASN during the week............so i have an extra $80k ready to top up if and when AVZ gets back on the trading table this week......:)

Here is hoping for a positive result come 1/9/22..............🙏🙏

View attachment 15235

Stay strong AVZ community.................and be kind to one another, as we are all in the same boat together comrades !!

imo, imo, imo
Great post Beisha

Agree 100%

My favourite part of the post was this

1661671325476.jpeg

I can't wait to finally meet eveyone and put a real face to the name when we organise some sort of get together down the track when we're trading north of $2!

I reckon it will be hilarious to catch up and have some drinks and enjoy the moment.....many would have become millionaires or topped up their millions if they were already doing nicely! :p

Might not be far away :unsure:

It will be a great day for sure!! :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Rediah

Regular
Japan throwing their hat in the ring too???

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 5.58.21 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Love it @Xerof !!
That slag gives me the shits.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Love it @Xerof !!

Brilliant!! I’d love to stay this to my kids today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
After the massive fall off the cliff crap house decline on the DOW Friday night anyone want to venture how much their portfolio will be fuggered on Monday?

I'm starting with at least $50-75k ........possibly $100k :eek:

Oh and Nige......just keep the suspension going for now even if all the news is good on the open!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Love it @Xerof !!

Who is this Li Tao [expletive]? I’ve just assumed he/she is a mouthpiece for Zinjin and/or the Chinese state. Anyone know more?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom