AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20

Kayala Flore
@flore_kayala
·
2h

🚦
"Following the news broadcast yesterday, it is rather the case between Dathomir who is appealing the company in which he is a shareholder as well as its CEO. thanks for rectifying" Kayala Flore . What ever that fking means ?????????????

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
😲🙄
1661597187588.jpeg

1661600522131.jpeg

1661598769534-jpeg.15162

Attachments

• 1661598769534.jpeg
    1661598769534.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Kayala Flore
@flore_kayala
·
2h

🚦
"Following the news broadcast yesterday, it is rather the case between Dathomir who is appealing the company in which he is a shareholder as well as its CEO. thanks for rectifying" Kayala Flore . What ever that fking means ?????????????
Another amateur fucking trainee journalist

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

solo

Regular
Another amateur fucking trainee journalist

I chatted with her on WhatsApp today. She definitely has no clue.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I chatted with her on WhatsApp today. She definitely has no clue.
So now she has got the right players, can we now assume this appeal is AVZ v the lies told by Dathomir and Cong to the corrupt judge, who reversed the sale of 15% from Dathomir to AVZ and found Graeme guilty of fraud/forgery?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Kayala Flore
@flore_kayala
·
2h

🚦
The IGF is said to be charging the Director General of Cominiere with corruption (this I believe). There’s been one claim related to Dathomir involving Cominiere claiming they only ‘lent’ Dathomir their shares (so as Cominiere is corrupt this is basically BS) the other claim involving Dathomir has been addressed by Nigel in recent ASX announcements (and prior to that about 50 times in previous announcements including when the % were bought, how much was paid and how it was paid for) I’ve attached the more recent reply by Nigel, and I understand the concern around Dathomir but it seems as though people here share information in much the same way as they do in the DRC ie A lot of talking in circles

Attachments

• CF47A9D4-9F74-43C7-8A2C-A7011E6EF29A.jpeg
    CF47A9D4-9F74-43C7-8A2C-A7011E6EF29A.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
The IGF is said to be charging the Director General of Cominiere with corruption (this I believe). There’s been one claim related to Dathomir involving Cominiere claiming they only ‘lent’ Dathomir their shares (so as Cominiere is corrupt this is basically BS) the other claim involving Dathomire has been addressed by Nigel in recent ASX announcements (and prior to that about 50 times in previous announcements including when the % were bought, how much was paid and how it was paid for) I’ve attached the more recent reply by Nigel, and I understand the concern around Dathomir but for fuck sake, it seems as though people here share information in much the same way as they do in the DRC ie A lot of talking in circles
Hey money, if you don’t like the information shared here then don’t read it!
Maybe go back to crapper where the information is much more succinct and not in circles.

No one knows WTF is going on.

No need to be so negative mate, it is what it is👍

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DoubleA

Regular
Interesting

• Fire

CashKing

Regular
Maybe go back to crapper where the information is much more succinct and not in circles.

You know money does bigger shits than the bikes etc are worth… 600k invested & not into bikes or boats or boobs….

Money doesn’t equal happiness as it seems…

How’s the steaks going Jag ? Has Nige rocked up yet ?

Steak and 🍷 , ohh pretty sure you forgot my invite also 😂 😂 😂 so I’m going with eye fillets on the Webber Q with some potato gems, salad and beers 🍻

Happy days & happy nights, apparently the suns back out tomorrow. 👍 Enjoy bud

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
You know money does bigger shits than the bikes etc are worth… 600k invested & not into bikes or boats or boobs….

Money doesn’t equal happiness as it seems…

How’s the steaks going Jag ? Has Nige rocked up yet ?

Steak and 🍷 , ohh pretty sure you forgot my invite also 😂 😂 😂 so I’m going with eye fillets on the Webber Q with some potato gems, salad and beers 🍻

Happy days & happy nights, apparently the suns back out tomorrow. 👍 Enjoy bud

GLTAH

Attachments

• A9633F6A-6E03-4749-8875-14EBD9DC1EB2.jpeg
    A9633F6A-6E03-4749-8875-14EBD9DC1EB2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 86
  • 72C3AFAA-3D2C-4C51-8BF2-DDEB8887421F.jpeg
    72C3AFAA-3D2C-4C51-8BF2-DDEB8887421F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
  • E62C5F17-B0E0-4D68-A38C-137A25FC58C8.jpeg
    E62C5F17-B0E0-4D68-A38C-137A25FC58C8.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 624CCEC2-72F6-4766-A268-FF22CE2F33C5.jpeg
    624CCEC2-72F6-4766-A268-FF22CE2F33C5.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 76
  • Love
  • Fire

Jag, as you know, I ‘like’ every one of your posts because of all the information they have, which is mostly via the twitter posts and possibly many of which I suspect are from people in the DRC. No one knows what is going on, as you say, but if you keep up to date with all the information, both the facts and the BS you can gain a more informed opinion than if you don’t. I have got most of my information lately from your twitter posts, but still I see people asking the same questions over and over. As far as the crapper, I’m not interested in their bullshit, I found out a long time that the crapper has trolls who deliberately create traffic on its threads. People here call twitter the shitter, but I don’t, I have appreciated all the info from there. As far as your snidely mate Cashcity, fuck off weasel, I’ll be happy no matter what happens, that’s why I joke around all the time. Now how about you pair get me suspended from tse because I’ve been asking for it for a while, and as I’ve said before, I really don’t give a fucken shit

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Jag, as you know, I ‘like’ every one of your posts because of all the information they have, which is mostly via the twitter posts and possibly many of which I suspect are from people in the DRC. No one knows what is going on, as you say, but if you keep up to date with all the information, both the facts and the BS you can gain a more informed opinion than if you don’t. I have got most of my information lately from your twitter posts, but still I see people asking the same questions over and over. As far as the crapper, I’m not interested in their bullshit, I found out a long time that the crapper has trolls who deliberately create traffic on its threads. People here call twitter the shitter, but I don’t, I have appreciated all the info from there. As far as your snidely mate Cashcity, fuck off weasel, I’ll be happy no matter what happens, that’s why I joke around all the time. Now how about you pair get me suspended from tse because I’ve been asking for it for a while, and as I’ve said before, I really don’t give a fuck!!!! Sorry, I mean I really don’t give a cunt fucking shit!!!! No, make that a shit fucking cunt
Can you please set your account to allow messages mate

Reactions: 2 users
No mate just get me suspended, I’m pretty sure you can do it and like I said I…….

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Jag, as you know, I ‘like’ every one of your posts because of all the information they have, which is mostly via the twitter posts and possibly many of which I suspect are from people in the DRC. No one knows what is going on, as you say, but if you keep up to date with all the information, both the facts and the BS you can gain a more informed opinion than if you don’t. I have got most of my information lately from your twitter posts, but still I see people asking the same questions over and over. As far as the crapper, I’m not interested in their bullshit, I found out a long time that the crapper has trolls who deliberately create traffic on its threads. People here call twitter the shitter, but I don’t, I have appreciated all the info from there. As far as your snidely mate Cashcity, fuck off weasel, I’ll be happy no matter what happens, that’s why I joke around all the time. Now how about you pair get me suspended from tse because I’ve been asking for it for a while, and as I’ve said before, I really don’t give a fuck!!!! Sorry, I mean I really don’t give a cunt fucking shit!!!! No, make that a shit fucking cunt
Wow ok, anyway enjoy life as you only get one chance usually…. No one wants to suspend you, there’s enough suspension going on 😉

I’m guessing yoir full of Piss and bad manners but hey we are on the same side.. I think 🤔

See ya sober ish in the morning moneybags….

Sounds like you need a nice steak and wine… ohh wait maybe no more wine 😂

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1661607082052.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular

Not much else one can say 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ashlee

Regular
Wow what a class act not!

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular
This thread is starting to go to the sh#*ter IMO
Schoolyard antics with self proclaimed sheriff's, gaurdians and cool kids making their own cool kids lunch table and picking sides 🤣
Can we please just keep it like it was, a useful place to share information and opinions with the odd bit of friendly banter?

Oh and go AVZ 🙌

• Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom