AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
Bloody hell Money, calm down big balls..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Haha, lads on the drink on a sat night.
You shouldn’t drink and post…..actually, it’s funny to read, carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bray

Regular
Lucky bastards being able to get on the piss 😂

Currently floating between two exploration projects, one on Peak downs mine doing FY23 Drill preparation (grading pads/diggings the sumps for drill pads) 173 sites, takes the rigs 1 week to drill one core site at around 300m, $14,000 a day

Second project, seismic exploration down at Roma for origin energy, 450sqkm job
Only 19 more days to go before a day off 👌🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Wow ok, anyway enjoy life as you only get one chance usually…. No one wants to suspend you, there’s enough suspension going on 😉

I’m guessing yoir full of Piss and bad manners but hey we are on the same side.. I think 🤔

See ya sober ish in the morning moneybags….

Sounds like you need a nice steak and wine… ohh wait maybe no more wine 😂

GLTAH
Adieu Cash, Jag etc, thanks for all the info sharing, thanks Nuts and others for the laughs, hopefully Wombie and Nells make up, some great info from Bin59 and others and posts of hope and a near term resolution from The Fox. I’ve tried my best to get one of you to suspend me for my own good, I think I’ve found another way. And Cashy, no mate, I wasn’t on the piss, that’s just me! And bad manners, no that’s just me too

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Anyways… it’s Sunday so:
Eyes on the prize.

7B9E4877-4085-43F8-B444-DF99F676F1F2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 1612

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 1612

6E102D29-EAE9-4D95-A718-1B28E4410EF1.jpeg

This will do. With a heated spa on one end.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
1661650389656.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
1661650439810.jpeg

wombat74

Top 20
I hope it's not an "African" asap . Just hope this has nothing to do with us getting the ML before the end of this month . I've been enjoying the recent optimism . The thought of having access to my own money in the next few days is almost too good to be true .🤞🤞

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20

CATL and ZEEKR sign five-year strategic cooperation agreement, first volume of Qilin batteries to power ZEEKR models​

2022-08-27
z1.jpg

z2.png

On August 27, CATL and ZEEKR jointly announced ZEEKR as the first car brand to be powered by mass-produced Qilin batteries. ZEEKR 009 will be the world's first car with Qilin inside, and ZEEKR 001 will be the world's first model equipped with Qilin batteries of 1,000 km range. The two companies have reached five-year strategic partnership, and based on deep cooperation, agreed to strengthen interaction of supply and demand so as to promote the technological advancement of the new energy industry.

The Qilin batteries are based on CATL's third-generation CTP technology. With a record-breaking volume utilization efficiency of 72% and an energy density of up to 255 Wh/kg, it achieves the highest system integration level worldwide so far, capable of delivering a range of over 1,000 km. Moreover, by adopting the trail-blazing large-surface cell cooling technology, Qilin supports a hot start in 5 minutes and fast charging in 10 minutes. With the same chemical system and the same pack size, it can deliver 13% more power than the 4680 battery, accomplishing an all-round improvement in range, fast-charging, safety, service life, efficiency and low-temperature performance.

Bearing in mind the market demand and user experience, Qilin batteries will be able to bring into full play its energy efficiency with the support of the open and leading Sustainable Experience Architecture (SAE), providing perfect pure electric driving solution. Models with Qilin inside will free customers from anxiety about range, charging and safety of EV batteries, enabling them to enjoy comfortable driving experience.
z3.png

“ZEEKR 009 with Qilin inside will be delivered to our customers in Q1 2023, and ZEEKR 001 Qilin edition will be rolled out in Q2 2023. Supported by the world-leading SEA and the cutting-edge Qilin batteries, we will be able to offer absolute driving pleasure to our customers,” said An Conghui, CEO of ZEEKR.

“Upholding the principle of delivering solutions with joint efforts, we are dedicated to enabling automakers to build global high-end car brands with leading EV battery technologies and solutions, thus promoting global e-mobility transition,” said Dr. Robin Zeng, founder and Chairman of CATL.

It takes only 65 days for CATL to unveil the mass-produced models with Qilin inside following the release of the battery, which epitomizes CATL's commitment to the demand for long-range, ultra-fast charging and high-safety battery products by the market and customers. It is another milestone in the development of intelligent electric vehicles, which will accelerate the transition to electric vehicles.

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Totally without any substantiation and absolutely lacking anything even resembling a source I'm putting it right out there...

We will, without a doubt, almost certainly, possibly, probably, I guarantee it's positively very likely we will have the announcement that we have all been waiting for this week I think

There

I've said it

Must be going to happen :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

bloke383

Regular

Japan has just pledged $30 billion for Africa over the next 3 years to help counter China's influence over the continent . Money to be spent on both public & private funds , & the African Development Bank . Even though this is not DRC/AVZ specific , it adds to the fact that the rest of the world is finally waking up to China's modus operandi , & starting to do something about it . Over the last few weeks we've seen involvement/interest by the EU , USA , Saudis & now Japan . More money from the rest of the world means less reliance on China's money , which hopefully means less corruption . Exposing Zijin & bringing them to account publicly is a massive achievement that I'm not sure every body realizes the magnitude of ?
There have been so many things hinting at a fantastic future for AVZ , lets hope it all starts falling into place & all the speculation is true & can finally be stated publicly

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Charbella

Regular
Totally without any substantiation and absolutely lacking anything even resembling a source I'm putting it right out there...

We will, without a doubt, almost certainly, possibly, probably, I guarantee it's positively very likely we will have the announcement that we have all been waiting for this week I think

There

I've said it

It’s finally happening nut?

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20

There

I've said it

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

There

I've said it

Yeah, all very well mate, but can I stick a pineapple up your arse if you are wrong? which day can it be delivered for insertion?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20

There

I've said it

You might be needing this as well .
1661660146763.jpeg

• Haha

Bin59

Regular
Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20

Manono: the Chinese company CREC 9 robbed by armed bandits​

Posted on Fri, 26/08/2022 - 07:50 | Modified on Fri, 26/08/2022 - 07:50

DSC07881.JPG

(Photo illustration)
A view of a commercial district of Manono, 450 km southwest of Kalemie (Katanga/DRC).

The Chinese company CREC 9 was attacked by armed bandits on the night of Wednesday to Thursday August 25 in the territory of Manono (Tanganyika).
The bandits were eight in number with firearms and machetes, indicates the administrator of the territory of Manono, Pierre Mukamba.
They managed to take away a large sum of money, computers and telephones, after having mastered and injured the police officer on duty, attests the same official.
After their package, they vanished into the wild.
The civil society of Manono denounces the resurgence of insecurity in this territory for several months.
Its provincial coordinator, Father Moise Kiluba reports that two days ago, an economic operator was robbed by bandits.
The provincial Minister of the Interior of Tanganyika says he summoned the administrator of the territory of Manono and some members of the security council of this territory to build on this issue of insecurity in this part of Tanganyika and find possible solutions in order to 'remediate.
karma.gif

Top Bottom