AVZ Discussion 2022

Rambo

Regular
Between USA, EU and Japan all possibly pushing to do business with the DRC, China might have a hard time keeping the door closed and DRC all to them selves. I sure hope some of these Chinese companies get what they deserve and kicked out the country.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
This is where the corrupt National Chinese State Company Zijin steals from, and guess what??
They are going to change their methods, sheesh I am so fucking impressed, it is unbelievable.....

What did it take and are they really, or is this just lip 👄 service?

I don't trust the fuckers as far as I can throw them, fucking morons.

Is this big C communism or just plain old rape and pillage?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Who is this Li Tao [expletive]? I’ve just assumed he/she is a mouthpiece for Zinjin and/or the Chinese state. Anyone know more?
I thought Li Tao was Der Geist.

But I could be making shit up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
Lol, it's funny in ‘ha ha’ , as it's actually someone which Xerof reckons he likes contrary to others thoughts and opinions and is well researched ; I though most here knew who she 🙄is
Wouldn’t be maya by any chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
After the massive fall off the cliff crap house decline on the DOW Friday night anyone want to venture how much their portfolio will be fuggered on Monday?

I'm starting with at least $50-75k ........possibly $100k :eek:

Oh and Nige......just keep the suspension going for now even if all the news is good on the open!
Geez mate I’m not at that level, you would wanna change your name to I dunno “money rags” if that happens

Possibly a great day to pickup some cheap parcels however 📦? 🤷‍♂️

Hope it all goes settles down & or bullion goes up that would be great 😊

Let’s hope we will be trading on the 1st IMO

GLTAH

Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Ha, nah Maya is a fruit loop gom who doesn't have a clue about anything. Geez, would have thought ; actually assumed that you guys knew exactly who it is. Clue left in that last post for sure
Der Geist

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Geez mate I’m not at that level, you would wanna change your name to I dunno “money rags” if that happens

Possibly a great day to pickup some cheap parcels however 📦? 🤷‍♂️

Hope it all goes settles down & or bullion goes up that would be great 😊

Let’s hope we will be trading on the 1st IMO

GLTAH
LOL not at a crazy level here but geez that was a bad ass drop on the DOW

Like i said....happy if ol' Nige keeps us in suspension while there seems to be a little nasty world macro goin on

Cheap parcels......well very interesting thought indeed!

I would want balls of fkn titanium and hands gloved in chainmail to potentially protect myself from these...

1661687952649.gif

Bring on the trading week

We all know I've called "the" announcement coming this week.......so it must be true! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Charbella

Regular
Let’s just get the ML and start trading. The share price will take care of itself, look at LKE.
Go AVZ! Time to shine💪

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Spikerama

Regular
Great post Beisha

Agree 100%

My favourite part of the post was this

View attachment 15237

I can't wait to finally meet eveyone and put a real face to the name when we organise some sort of get together down the track when we're trading north of $2!

I reckon it will be hilarious to catch up and have some drinks and enjoy the moment.....many would have become millionaires or topped up their millions if they were already doing nicely! :p

Might not be far away :unsure:

It will be a great day for sure!! :cool:

Have to agree Winenut, that's my favourite part of the post too. And since you honed in on it and in the interests of relieving a bit of tension. I have a proposition for anyone up for it.

A few months ago I think I mentioned I was working on a Podcast about a high profile NFT project gone wrong and suggested I might do one on the AVZ / DRC corruption story. Well, let me finish this series first. I launched the first Episode this weekend. Getting an awesome response so far.

Anyone who wants to listen here's the link. Cheers

And fingers crossed we all get some good news this week. Lord knows we've waited long enough.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I thought Li Tao was Der Geist.

But I could be making shit up 🤷‍♀️
I’m well confused if that’s true… Der Geist has been tweeting some pro AVZ stuff recently, and has gone hard at that AFR journo who recited the junk from boatman capital. Go figure…

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
Here's Der Geist views on AVZ in GIF form.....
fish flip.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
Félix Tshisekedi favorite for a second term

The results of the surveys published on Wednesday August 24, 2022 on the 2023 elections in the DRC, in a report by the American social research agency Geopoll, report that the majority of Congolese remain united in granting a second term to President Félix Tshisekedi.

During this survey carried out throughout the national territory on a sample of more than 10,000 Congolese, most of the interviewees remain determined to grant a second term to Felix Tshisekedi.

“Slightly more than half of those questioned express their desire to grant a second term to President Tshisekedi, while a third say they do not intend to vote for another candidate” can we read in this report.

Last Félix Tshisekedi other potential candidates include, Martin Fayulu, Moïse Katumbi and Joseph Kabila with a low percentage. :oops:

Kabila.jpg

Presidential 2023 at the FCC: Kabila or... no one?

While the main major Congolese political parties and groups are gradually revealing the identity of their candidates for the next presidential election, scheduled for 2023, the Front Commun pour le Congo (FCC) does not officially say a word about the identity of its future candidate.

Unofficially, it is the name of his moral authority, Joseph Kabila Kabange, who comes up insistently. :rolleyes:

As a result, questions arise about the real motivations of the members of the political camp of the former Head of State, knowing that the latter seems to have his head elsewhere.

From the Congolese Lambda to the strategists of the anti-chamber of the Head of State, passing through the Western chancelleries, obsessed with the political situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo, we observe Joseph Kabila's actions under the magnifying glass.

The international press lends him intentions to bounce back, to try to recover the imperium he ceded, at the end of the first peaceful and civilized transfer of power in 2019, to his successor Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

Local media, nostalgic for his regime which ejected money into the press, await his return to the political arena as a Barça-Real classico from Madrid. :rolleyes:

Equal to himself, Joseph Kabila remains silent in his farms in Kingakati and Katanga, from where he makes only rare private trips.

Each of his public appearances makes headlines.

His sympathizers, who are also recruited among those disappointed with the Tshisekedi regime, praise his alleged popularity, visible according to them, through onlookers who applaud the passage of the procession of the former Raïs.

Programmed to think Kabila?

At the Common Front for the Congo, at least, in the ranks of the rare dignitaries of the former presidential camp still loyal to Kabila, it is him or no one as a candidate for the next presidential election.

Those, like Joseph Kokonyangi, who dare to come out publicly in favor of the candidacy of the former first lady Olive Lembe Kabila are lectured by their colleagues.

Everyone is waiting for the boss's reaction. Hurry up.

Matata Ponyo, Martin Fayulu, Jean-Marc Kabund, Adolphe Muzito…the list of declared candidates to face the outgoing president, who has announced his intention to run for a second term, is growing.

There is also talk of a probable strategic candidacy of Jean-Pierre Bemba, who could suit the outgoing president, in the sense that the leader of the MLC could recover votes which should go to the opposition candidates.

Moïse Katumbi, leader of Together for the Republic has not yet declared himself a candidate, but his relatives and the distance that has developed between him and the Head of State say a lot about his ambitions.

In the meantime, there is total silence at the FCC concerning its candidate for the supreme office. :unsure:

Does the group of Néhémie Mwilanya, Aubin Minaku, Jeanine Mabunda, Félix Kabange Numbi, Henri Mova, Raymond Tshibanda, Bruno Tshibala, José Makila, Marie-Ange Mushobekwa, Francine Muyumba, Marie-Ange Lukiana and others consider itself incapable to choose a candidate other than Joseph Kabila?

It seems to be so, so everyone has their eyes on Kingakati.

What push observers to wonder if these personalities, among whom are imminent intellectuals and experts in different fields, would not be to a certain extent intellectually programmed to think only of Joseph Kabila.

Others instead accuse the moral authority of the FCC of not having prepared its successor.

They evoke the failure of his dolphin in the presidential election of 2018, appointed late, Emmanuel Ramazani Shadary.

On this subject, several observers are wondering why Aubin Minaku or Matata were not preferred by the husband of Mrs. Olive Lembe.

1661691004650.png

Makutano – If we don't, who will.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20

View attachment 15226
View attachment 15228

*To add, I see where,

TICAD 8: Japan wants "African-led" development

1661691588562.png

Japan says it wants to establish a real "partnership" with Africa for "African-led development", during its triennial summit with the continent this weekend in Tunis, without losing sight of a Chinese competitor very well established in the region. .

Officially, the Ticad 8 summit (Tokyo International Conference on African Development) aims to “discuss how to create a sustainable world together”, in “the complex context of the Covid-19 epidemic and the situation in Ukraine”.

Japan "strongly intends to support development led by Africans themselves", indicates the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on its website presenting the summit, underlining the advantages of a Japanese economy: "quality growth" and "the emphasis on people.

Even if "Africa concentrates the contradictions of the world economy such as inequalities and environmental problems, dynamic growth is expected there, supported by a young population", according to the ministry.

Economic Forum

About 5,000 participants including 30 Heads of State and Government from all over Africa are expected at this summit which will end on Sunday noon.

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, who contracted Covid-19 just before the summit, will speak online from Japan.

On the sidelines of the summit, an economic forum bringing together businessmen is planned as well as "parallel events" involving civil society around the inclusion of women and innovation

Since their creation in 1993, the Ticad summits, co-organized with the United Nations, the World Bank and the African Union, have generated 26 development projects in 20 African countries.

The three main themes of the summit will be the economy with "a planned increase in Japanese investments in Africa", particularly in support of start-ups and the green economy, as well as those aimed at "strengthening food security", according to the official presentation.

In addition to the $130 million in food aid already planned, Japan plans to "provide assistance for rice production, in order to double it in the medium to long term".

Japanese aids

The Japanese economic newspaper Nikkei assured that Japanese aid to Africa could increase by 40% for the next three years, compared to the previous period (2020-2022).

The well-informed daily believes that it is "a response" from Tokyo to the United States, Europe and the great Chinese rival which are all increasing their presence in Africa.

Asked about this, a Japanese foreign ministry official told AFP on Wednesday that "Japan's African diplomacy can be summed up in two words: ownership and partnership."

And to add: "Japan wants to make Africa a partner and grow together" through "concrete initiatives".

Second axis of the summit: "building a resilient and sustainable environment" through programs "emphasizing human resources", in health and hygiene, education and the environment, in particular the prevention of natural disasters .

Democracy

Third theme: supporting "the consolidation of democracy, the rule of law, conflict prevention and mediation", particularly in the Sahel and the Horn of Africa.

Host of the summit, Tunisia hopes to do well, particularly in health, the automotive and space industries and renewable energies, with more than 80 projects worth 2.7 billion dollars on the table, according to the President of the Tunisian-Japanese Chamber of Commerce, Hedi Abbès.

These projects, offered to Tunisian and African private investors, are supposed to lead to the creation of 35,700 jobs.

With its industrial capacities, Tunisia hopes to become a locomotive for the production of medicines and vaccines.

During a summit on Covid-19 in May, the Japanese Prime Minister had insisted on the importance "of promoting the local production of medicines and pharmaceutical products including vaccines", and announced aid "of up to 200 million dollars" to "increase productive capacities in Africa".

www.mediacongo

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Félix Tshisekedi favorite for a second term

The results of the surveys published on Wednesday August 24, 2022 on the 2023 elections in the DRC, in a report by the American social research agency Geopoll, report that the majority of Congolese remain united in granting a second term to President Félix Tshisekedi.

During this survey carried out throughout the national territory on a sample of more than 10,000 Congolese, most of the interviewees remain determined to grant a second term to Felix Tshisekedi.

“Slightly more than half of those questioned express their desire to grant a second term to President Tshisekedi, while a third say they do not intend to vote for another candidate” can we read in this report.

Last Félix Tshisekedi other potential candidates include, Martin Fayulu, Moïse Katumbi and Joseph Kabila with a low percentage. :oops:

View attachment 15261

Presidential 2023 at the FCC: Kabila or... no one?

While the main major Congolese political parties and groups are gradually revealing the identity of their candidates for the next presidential election, scheduled for 2023, the Front Commun pour le Congo (FCC) does not officially say a word about the identity of its future candidate.

Unofficially, it is the name of his moral authority, Joseph Kabila Kabange, who comes up insistently. :rolleyes:

As a result, questions arise about the real motivations of the members of the political camp of the former Head of State, knowing that the latter seems to have his head elsewhere.

From the Congolese Lambda to the strategists of the anti-chamber of the Head of State, passing through the Western chancelleries, obsessed with the political situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo, we observe Joseph Kabila's actions under the magnifying glass.

The international press lends him intentions to bounce back, to try to recover the imperium he ceded, at the end of the first peaceful and civilized transfer of power in 2019, to his successor Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

Local media, nostalgic for his regime which ejected money into the press, await his return to the political arena as a Barça-Real classico from Madrid. :rolleyes:

Equal to himself, Joseph Kabila remains silent in his farms in Kingakati and Katanga, from where he makes only rare private trips.

Each of his public appearances makes headlines.

His sympathizers, who are also recruited among those disappointed with the Tshisekedi regime, praise his alleged popularity, visible according to them, through onlookers who applaud the passage of the procession of the former Raïs.

Programmed to think Kabila?

At the Common Front for the Congo, at least, in the ranks of the rare dignitaries of the former presidential camp still loyal to Kabila, it is him or no one as a candidate for the next presidential election.

Those, like Joseph Kokonyangi, who dare to come out publicly in favor of the candidacy of the former first lady Olive Lembe Kabila are lectured by their colleagues.

Everyone is waiting for the boss's reaction. Hurry up.

Matata Ponyo, Martin Fayulu, Jean-Marc Kabund, Adolphe Muzito…the list of declared candidates to face the outgoing president, who has announced his intention to run for a second term, is growing.

There is also talk of a probable strategic candidacy of Jean-Pierre Bemba, who could suit the outgoing president, in the sense that the leader of the MLC could recover votes which should go to the opposition candidates.

Moïse Katumbi, leader of Together for the Republic has not yet declared himself a candidate, but his relatives and the distance that has developed between him and the Head of State say a lot about his ambitions.

In the meantime, there is total silence at the FCC concerning its candidate for the supreme office. :unsure:

Does the group of Néhémie Mwilanya, Aubin Minaku, Jeanine Mabunda, Félix Kabange Numbi, Henri Mova, Raymond Tshibanda, Bruno Tshibala, José Makila, Marie-Ange Mushobekwa, Francine Muyumba, Marie-Ange Lukiana and others consider itself incapable to choose a candidate other than Joseph Kabila?

It seems to be so, so everyone has their eyes on Kingakati.

What push observers to wonder if these personalities, among whom are imminent intellectuals and experts in different fields, would not be to a certain extent intellectually programmed to think only of Joseph Kabila.

Others instead accuse the moral authority of the FCC of not having prepared its successor.

They evoke the failure of his dolphin in the presidential election of 2018, appointed late, Emmanuel Ramazani Shadary.

On this subject, several observers are wondering why Aubin Minaku or Matata were not preferred by the husband of Mrs. Olive Lembe.

View attachment 15263

View attachment 15262
ummm....fk Kabila

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
Here's Der Geist views on AVZ in GIF form..... View attachment 15264
Fuck me I dunno who’s who now, I lived in Pattaya for few years and I thought I could pick ‘em…. Im done 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fuck me I dunno who’s who now, I lived in Pattaya for few years and I thought I could pick ‘em…. Im done 🤷‍♂️
Never too old to learn a few tricks. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'm aware of who people think Li is, but anyone telling me I live under a rock, when that stupid fucking Congo trainee journo gave completely incorrect info in her first tweet, is a turkey who needed to be told to fuck off.

Even der geist would have known it is DATHOMIR who won a tribunal court case against us, and it was actually him who pointed it out, when Nigel failed to advise (I know why he failed to advise, vexatious blah blah)

Anyway, I'll get back under my rock until more details come out.

Secondly, I was a bit pissed when I wrote the tweet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, actually more than a bit pissed - fucking Barossa Ink........

Thirdly, I don't LOVE der geist, I simply respect his research abilities, and don't give a shit if he has multiple personality disorder

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

obe wan

Regular
I'm aware of who people think Li is, but anyone telling me I live under a rock, when that stupid fucking Congo trainee journo gave completely incorrect info in her first tweet, is a turkey who needed to be told to fuck off.

Even der geist would have known it is DATHOMIR who won a tribunal court case against us, and it was actually him who pointed it out, when Nigel failed to advise (I know why he failed to advise, vexatious blah blah)

Anyway, I'll get back under my rock until more details come out.

Secondly, I was a bit pissed when I wrote the tweet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, actually more than a bit pissed - fucking Barossa Ink........

Thirdly, I don't LOVE der geist, I simply respect his research abilities, and don't give a shit if he has multiple personality disorder
‘don't give a shit if he has multiple personality disorder’ - Well that’s ok then , you don’t have to respect all sides of a Rubik cube either 🤣.

Li was just probably trying to stoke another side of a potential story in order to sit in and do some debating for the evening .

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
‘don't give a shit if he has multiple personality disorder’ - Well that’s ok then , you don’t have to respect all sides of a Rubik cube either 🤣.

Li was just probably trying to stoke another side of a potential story in order to sit in and do some debating for the evening .
Yeah, he likes a mass debate. That’s something he can do by himself:sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom