AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
A person I shall not name reckons it could be to tidy up and overturn the conviction bought upon Graeme H by the judge seen carrying a brown paper bag.

might be/might not be

the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE
@Nellie17

Hi Nellie, so is this persons line of thinking accurate? I guess being Appeal Court, it’s AVZ doing the appealing?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Lichione

Regular
"the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE"

The information is very vague, hoping it relates to Dathomir as part of Dathcom and not just purely Cominière/avz. Everything has become difficult to follow with the conflicting information floating around. Was wondering if it may be to do with the 5% stake of the 15% that was purchased from Dathomir that Cominière claims to still rightfully own. Since we've had no word in relation to Dathomir's 15% sale which according to zijin news, boatcu#t, sane Geist and at least one bodgy article prior was voided by a Congolese court, well this is still the part that really does one's head in. The supposed conviction of Graeme H ties in with all of the above as far as I can follow but admittedly I'm pretty lost.
If everything is indeed all sorted then this Dathomir 15% has to be a part of it. 🤞
From memory we have to battle two court orders
1. Dathomir, by a tribunal, for their 15% and also related Graeme H, which we claimed have good legal title. However according to the document shown, it was Dathomir vs dathcom and did not involve AVZi directly.

2. Cominière 15% to zijin, bya commerce court , which they appointed a random person to conduct the meeting and sold the 15% to zijin. If this is the one this appeal about, probably it is just a formality given Z already gave up as per the information we got?

Really not sure

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
7am people...lets go lets go tick tok

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
No shit Jag...I just bought some bone-in ribeyes about 30 mins ago for tonights extravagence and red wine feast

Great minds think alike!

Or as my late father used to say "fools never differ" :ROFLMAO:
May rub mine and smoke them before a reverse sear :sneaky:

Reactions: 3 users
G'day Wombles,
If you hadn't been such a bullie, maybe I would have mentioned this a few days ago. Fyi the case started Thursday!
Agree with the Fox with other going ons.
Cheers,
Nells
You’ve just gotta know how to have a bit of fun amongst all the unknowns

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1661578259331.png

• Love

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, In other News, I see where,

Sama Lukonde in Tunis for the 8th Tokyo International Conference on African Development

The Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, will, for 2 days, represent the Democratic Republic of Congo at the 8th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD 8).

These meetings are scheduled from Saturday August 27 to Sunday August 28, 2022.

It was on the sidelines of this conference that the head of the national executive at the head of a large delegation arrived on Thursday, August 25, in the city of Tunis, capital of Tunisia.

TICAD 8 will tackle several themes including agriculture, regional integration and post-covid trade, climate change, human security, digital transformation, green energy, etc.

For the Primature, these meetings will be an opportunity for the Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, and some members of his government to "make the voice of the DR Congo heard and attract Japanese investors to the country".

This international meeting for development, indicates the same source, will make it possible to attract and further accelerate investments, but also to address the issue of Japanese funding for the development of the DRC in the social sector.

Infrastructure: the rehabilitation works of the Kisangani-Beni-Port of Mombasa road axis will cost 3 billion US dollars

3 billion USD is the estimated cost for the rehabilitation of the Kisangani-Beni-Port of Mombasa road axis, 850 km long, as well as for the construction of ports and other related works for a period of 3 to 5 years.

The Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Works and China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) signed this rehabilitation contract on Friday, August 26.

In his speech, the Congolese Minister of Infrastructure, Alexis Gisaro, invited the contracting company to respect the deadline for the realization of this project and to respect the quality of the works.

For his part, the project manager of the CCCC company, Vincent Tshiongo, declared that it is a sub-regional and integrative project which is part of the new position of the DRC within the Community from East Africa.

www.mediacongo.net

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

JAG

Top 20
1661579629851.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Dom1974

Regular
G'day Wombles,
If you hadn't been such a bullie, maybe I would have mentioned this a few days ago. Fyi the case started Thursday!
Agree with the Fox with other going ons.
Cheers,
Nells
Hi Nellie/Fox,

Do you know what is going on with CAMI? It’s obvious they are just dragging this on. From last week, to yesterday, now early next week. I have a theory that Klaus and Cong are in CAMI’s ear telling him to drag out the permit issue to just after the 1st Sept as a last F you to AVZ so we get cut from the ASX200. All imo.

A person I shall not name reckons it could be to tidy up and overturn the conviction bought upon Graeme H by the judge seen carrying a brown paper bag.

might be/might not be

the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1661581586297.png

Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Dear Directors,

On Monday morning please place every stock I own into a trading halt for 3 days.

Sincerely,

JAG

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

solo

Regular
1661588246252.png

• Thinking

blu

Regular
Dear Directors,

On Monday morning please place every stock I own into a trading halt for 3 days.

Sincerely,

JAG
My stock overlords obviously pre-empted your request by putting EXR into trading halt, with AVZ the only other stock I own :) Happy for both to stay hunkered down while the markets react to Friday's action.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Nellie/Fox,

Do you know what is going on with CAMI? It’s obvious they are just dragging this on. From last week, to yesterday, now early next week. I have a theory that Klaus and Cong are in CAMI’s ear telling him to drag out the permit issue to just after the 1st Sept as a last F you to AVZ so we get cut from the ASX200. All imo.
Not sure that AVZ being in the ASX 200 or not would concern Klaus or Cong or any of the web of entities those spiders are entangled with

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Well said, lets go back through the web of lies.....
1661589949045.png

1661589990887.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1661596370375.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20