• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Manono: the Chinese company CREC 9 robbed by armed bandits​

Posted on Fri, 26/08/2022 - 07:50 | Modified on Fri, 26/08/2022 - 07:50

DSC07881.JPG

(Photo illustration)
A view of a commercial district of Manono, 450 km southwest of Kalemie (Katanga/DRC).

The Chinese company CREC 9 was attacked by armed bandits on the night of Wednesday to Thursday August 25 in the territory of Manono (Tanganyika).
The bandits were eight in number with firearms and machetes, indicates the administrator of the territory of Manono, Pierre Mukamba.
They managed to take away a large sum of money, computers and telephones, after having mastered and injured the police officer on duty, attests the same official.
After their package, they vanished into the wild.
The civil society of Manono denounces the resurgence of insecurity in this territory for several months.
Its provincial coordinator, Father Moise Kiluba reports that two days ago, an economic operator was robbed by bandits.
The provincial Minister of the Interior of Tanganyika says he summoned the administrator of the territory of Manono and some members of the security council of this territory to build on this issue of insecurity in this part of Tanganyika and find possible solutions in order to 'remediate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular
6AFA1BA4-7076-4290-86C4-E33BB742E1D5.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
Hmm. Your concerns are certainly valid when you have one of the worlds biggest mining companies that is fully backed by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) trying to duck you over and just for good measure let’s include another major influencer (in the DRC) with Simon Cong, Klaus with the newly formed Congo Resources and AJN supported by the Ministry of Portfolio doing their best to pick off some of Manono.

If you researched press releases on the above, well everyone would freak out. Basically a poor outcome / case scenario re the northern section of Manono. (Press releases around Early-Mid May) is disturbing with regard to these fuckers. I have been assured since that such efforts have failed on good authority. The efforts of the above entities have been exposed by recent investigations and all is in AVZ favour just to let you know. (At this time. Doesn’t mean said entities don’t get a new life and renewed interference at some stage, just saying.)

To your point re Dathomir. I agree that this crap needs to be set aside or claims confirmed in favour of AVZ in announcements when coming out of suspension.

Yet in saying that, I would not be surprised if the claims by Dathomir are ignored IMO, hard to say if they will be addressed anymore then have already been by the IGF and indirectly by AVZ via ignoring same.

It’s a tricky one, acknowledging or ignoring, best to remember that AVZ would be acting on advice from Piper and Momentum Lawyers etc on this, in their hands we are.

Love the new •Manono Project” landing page re the AVZ website, making a statement much !!

Maybe that statement is the most important thing at the moment 😁

Part 2. (If you have come this far, just keep going). 😁

So here we are at one of the greatest inflection points for AVZ in the history of the company.

Does my intel and others matter, not much in the scheme of things, the seasoned investors here on TSE will take all this banter with a grain of salt (some with a mild interest or curiosity at best) until all is confirmed by the company via ASX announcements or via prominent “in county” press releases (and that is fair enough).

For those here feeling concerned, don’t. I’m quite certain the worst is behind us and enjoying the proverbial clean air / water / unfettered granting of the ML is soon to be ours to enjoy in the land of Manono.

For those here on the edge with much to loose on AVZ, I sympathise with you during this never ending period of uncertainty of the company’s history, this may all seem unbearable, yet it is understandable considering the environment AVZ is working in and the magnitude of the resource, who wouldn’t want a piece of Manono !!!

I humbly suggest you don’t stress that much with things out of our control and take some comfort that many companies (or investments in same) have to deal with all sorts of crap on their journey.

Fortunately AVZ is likely sitting on the biggest Lithium reserve in the world and at a time the world is desperate for same.

Re investing in resources, lithium, well it doesn’t get much better then this, perfect storm etc, so hold tight all, as Frank has always said, the future is electric !! 👍😁

Soon all will be made right and we can go back to pressing the refresh button multiple times a day on our trading platform when AVZ back in the game, bigger, stronger and better then before 😁

Massive chance of the short squeeze depending on the announcements, good luck to all on riding the next AVZ wave. 👍😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Frank says a lot of things, sometimes he leaves it to others, others think he's full of :poop:

Bart knows Best :cool: ;) :ROFLMAO:

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

Tom was Spot on when he said,

Waiting.jpg

RIP Tom Petty :(

The-future-is-Electric.png

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Mining.png

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers 🍻

Frank (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hmm. Your concerns are certainly valid when you have one of the worlds biggest mining companies that is fully backed by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) trying to duck you over and just for good measure let’s include another major influencer (in the DRC) with Simon Cong, Klaus with the newly formed Congo Resources and AJN supported by the Ministry of Portfolio doing their best to pick off some of Manono.

If you researched press releases on the above, well everyone would freak out. Basically a poor outcome / case scenario re the northern section of Manono. (Press releases around Early-Mid May) is disturbing with regard to these fuckers. I have been assured since that such efforts have failed on good authority. The efforts of the above entities have been exposed by recent investigations and all is in AVZ favour just to let you know. (At this time. Doesn’t mean said entities don’t get a new life and renewed interference at some stage, just saying.)

To your point re Dathomir. I agree that this crap needs to be set aside or claims confirmed in favour of AVZ in announcements when coming out of suspension.

Yet in saying that, I would not be surprised if the claims by Dathomir are ignored IMO, hard to say if they will be addressed anymore then have already been by the IGF and indirectly by AVZ via ignoring same.

It’s a tricky one, acknowledging or ignoring, best to remember that AVZ would be acting on advice from Piper and Momentum Lawyers etc on this, in their hands we are.

Love the new •Manono Project” landing page re the AVZ website, making a statement much !!

Maybe that statement is the most important thing at the moment 😁

Part 2. (If you have come this far, just keep going). 😁

So here we are at one of the greatest inflection points for AVZ in the history of the company.

Does my intel and others matter, not much in the scheme of things, the seasoned investors here on TSE will take all this banter with a grain of salt (some with a mild interest or curiosity at best) until all is confirmed by the company via ASX announcements or via prominent “in county” press releases (and that is fair enough).

For those here feeling concerned, don’t. I’m quite certain the worst is behind us and enjoying the proverbial clean air / water / unfettered granting of the ML is soon to be ours to enjoy in the land of Manono.

For those here on the edge with much to loose on AVZ, I sympathise with you during this never ending period of uncertainty of the company’s history, this may all seem unbearable, yet it is understandable considering the environment AVZ is working in and the magnitude of the resource, who wouldn’t want a piece of Manono !!!

I humbly suggest you don’t stress that much with things out of our control and take some comfort that many companies (or investments in same) have to deal with all sorts of crap on their journey.

Fortunately AVZ is likely sitting on the biggest Lithium reserve in the world and at a time the world is desperate for same.

Re investing in resources, lithium, well it doesn’t get much better then this, perfect storm etc, so hold tight all, as Frank has always said, the future is electric !! 👍😁

Soon all will be made right and we can go back to pressing the refresh button multiple times a day on our trading platform when AVZ back in the game, bigger, stronger and better then before 😁

Massive chance of the short squeeze depending on the announcements, good luck to all on riding the next AVZ wave. 👍😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Love your work, don't stop.

I try to read every snippet of info, however as you said, I am well aware of the possibility of pro and con fake news.

The ASX announcements are the most important, as we saw after Dr. Anouk's photos the company had to respond.

Was it good?

In my opinion, it is better if the company is not forced to announce, if it doesn't fit in their chess game.
They have to play their cards close to their chest to get the best achievable results for the shareholders.

At times investing in shares can be cruel, it is dog eat dog at the end of the day.

But I think it is worth to wait for the end game.

Btw, I tried to listen to the Swahili story about the standard railway line Manono - Dar es Salaam via lake Tanganyika, with 2 large ferries.
I think what they said is that the section Kalemie - Manono was going to be completed some time in 2026, I could be wrong.

All IMO.

Enjoy your weekend

Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JAG

Top 20
1661563496284.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Dom1974

Regular
Mr Fox, any news from the ground on this case. Going off prior posts, of the opinion that all was sorted and ML imminent. Now this appeal between AVZ and Cominiere? Thanks.

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1661565562423.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
A person I shall not name reckons it could be to tidy up and overturn the conviction bought upon Graeme H by the judge seen carrying a brown paper bag.

might be/might not be

the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE

• Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Samus

Top 20
A person I shall not name reckons it could be to tidy up and overturn the conviction bought upon Graeme H by the judge seen carrying a brown paper bag.

might be/might not be

the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE
"the only doubt I'd have on that is I thought it was DATHOMIR who went for him, not COMINIERE"

The information is very vague, hoping it relates to Dathomir as part of Dathcom and not just purely Cominière/avz. Everything has become difficult to follow with the conflicting information floating around. Was wondering if it may be to do with the 5% stake of the 15% that was purchased from Dathomir that Cominière claims to still rightfully own. Since we've had no word in relation to Dathomir's 15% sale which according to zijin news, boatcu#t, sane Geist and at least one bodgy article prior was voided by a Congolese court, well this is still the part that really does one's head in. The supposed conviction of Graeme H ties in with all of the above as far as I can follow but admittedly I'm pretty lost.
If everything is indeed all sorted then this Dathomir 15% has to be a part of it. 🤞

The Fox

Regular
Mr Fox, any news from the ground on this case. Going off prior posts, of the opinion that all was sorted and ML imminent. Now this appeal between AVZ and Cominiere? Thanks.

This item wasn’t mentioned by anyone to me. You would think something like this has been in the pipe for a while, (you don’t head to the courts on a days notice) Meaning my last update remains as I have shared and this is not likely material to securing the ML and particularly as my last update was only yesterday that all is good for early in the week.

Whether this court hearing it’s in relation to the employee fiasco or cleaning up Simon Cong’s fraudulent court activities in the past, or something else will be know pretty soon I’d say.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Reactions: 26 users

might be/might not be

I feel like every post that contains reference to two or more parties needs to be accompanied by an info-graphic showing the various parties and their respective interests and claims. Then perhaps we can extend that to an animated version that where it shows the transactional flow of ownership %, brown bags stuffed with cash, snacks, sexual favours etc. between said parties. To top it off, we could have NF riding his bike (see what I did there?) between the various parties, six-shooter in hand, doing his thing.

At least small minds like mine would have a chance of understanding it. Jeez, it might even be entertaining.

Any content designers out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
This item wasn’t mentioned by anyone to me. You would think something like this has been in the pipe for a while, (you don’t head to the courts on a days notice) Meaning my last update remains as I have shared and this is not likely material to securing the ML and particularly as my last update was only yesterday that all is good for early in the week.

Whether this court hearing it’s in relation to the employee fiasco or cleaning up Simon Cong’s fraudulent court activities in the past, or something else will be know pretty soon I’d say.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Yes . My thinking as well . How is it this comes to our attention on the very day it goes to court ? Not a whisper prior . Nothing from AVZ management . Smells like more Bull Sh1t to me .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Nellie17

Regular
Yes . My thinking as well . How is it this comes to our attention on the very day it goes to court ? Not a whisper prior . Nothing from AVZ management . Smells like more Bull Sh1t to me .
G'day Wombles,
If you hadn't been such a bullie, maybe I would have mentioned this a few days ago. Fyi the case started Thursday!
Agree with the Fox with other going ons.
Cheers,
Nells

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-140651_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220827-140651_Gallery.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

JAG

Top 20
What does one do while waiting for a court case …….and smoke 🤔
Prepares some small ribeye’s

Attachments

• 4E9A9AAB-0808-4C34-B4BD-F5C307F8EB25.jpeg
    4E9A9AAB-0808-4C34-B4BD-F5C307F8EB25.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What does one do while waiting for a court case …….and smoke 🤔
Prepares some small ribeye’s

No shit Jag...I just bought some bone-in ribeyes about 30 mins ago for tonights extravagence and red wine feast

Great minds think alike!

Or as my late father used to say "fools never differ" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom