AVZ Discussion 2022

Soapy

Regular
Well boys and girls, what an interesting 24 hours, how things can turn and turn quickly. Sure there are some outliers to rope and bring in, however the Zijin fiasco is all but dead and buried.

Finally we are at the pointy end of the stick and in coming days more positive information and announcements should follow. Very good chance IMO of announcements and out of suspension by the end of this week, assuming no more delays on the DRC / Cami side of things. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Good to know big Nigel is now in town (meaning the DRC) ready to accept the ML and attend the signing ceremony. :)

Cheers The Fox 🦊
What day was the “signing Ceremony” taking place Fox? Asking for a friend👌

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
What day was the “signing Ceremony” taking place Fox? Asking for a friend👌
If I'm getting the "Vibe" right , it's either tonight or tomorrow DRC local time. Fox has put his freckle on the line here . So I reckon he is on the money .

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If I'm getting the "Vibe" right , it's either tonight or tomorrow DRC local time. Fox has put his freckle on the line here . So I reckon he is on the money .
Nah Foxy hasn't put his freckle on the line

He seems pretty confident all has been sorted but has maintained that the final outcome and announcements will occur in a timeliness that is beyond anyones control

It seems though that it will be "sooner" rather than "later"

Many thanks to the Fox too who seems to be close to the action and have an ear to the ground

By the way....did anyone know I ride a crackin 1970's dragster?

Apologies, I felt I got a little too serious there for a minute :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

He seems pretty confident all has been sorted but has maintained that the final outcome and announcements will occur in a timeliness that is beyond anyones control

Many thanks to the Fox too who seems to be close to the action and have an ear to the ground

1661500477370.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dopi

I am pretty sure it will be announced via DRC gov canals, they won't let AVZ take all the fame & glory

Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Have a great weekend everyone. Take care when riding your bicycles and always wear a helmet ;)

@Cashcity please ensure you travel at 5 knots past my boat please and not the 8 you were doing :ROFLMAO:

1661500837249.png

1661500802582.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love

Woogr

Let’s hope Nige is soon kicking back in the cool DRC evening, ML gripped in one fist and a large whisky in the other reflecting on the journey with a generous dose of the self satisfaction he deserves! Now the hard work begins!

Reactions: 19 users

Rediah

Regular
Good to see when its getting reported in positive ways

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 6.57.30 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

Is that how it works? We can just make these sort of claims indefinitely with a series of disclaimers until something actually happens?
Nup foxy is going in the sin bin after tomorrow given it's been two weeks along with Nelly, cashcity, some peeps from the Crapper and my TD who's been dunked in the bin twice already and then sacked though it's not been made too public.
See without them providing any evidence how do we know if the interpretation of these people that would translate to resumption of trading is accurate?
No doubt there have been some positive developments in the background but we're also not seeing any sign of resolution to some of the problems including Dathomir, MMCS and even Cominière has been a series of mixed messaging. Nothing further thats 'official' regards arbitration etc. CAMI seems to make a few noises here and there but nothing really out of them either.
So I'm not buying it.
No offense to anyone, just keeping it real. :whistle:

• Fire
  • Love

JAG

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Is that how it works? We can just make these sort of claims indefinitely with a series of disclaimers until something actually happens?
Nup foxy is going in the sin bin after tomorrow given it's been two weeks along with Nelly, cashcity, some peeps from the Crapper and my TD who's been dunked in the bin twice already and then sacked though it's not been made too public.
See without them providing any evidence how do we know if the interpretation of these people that would translate to resumption of trading is accurate?
No doubt there have been some positive developments in the background but we're also not seeing any sign of resolution to some of the problems including Dathomir, MMCS and even Cominière has been a series of mixed messaging. Nothing further thats 'official' regards arbitration etc. CAMI seems to make a few noises here and there but nothing really out of them either.
So I'm not buying it.

• Haha

The Fox

Regular
So I'm not buying it.

Well don’t know why one would bother trying to provide some intel from on the ground in the DRC with that sort of attitude. Sorry dude, but no one can deal in absolutes on what’s going on, accept for you it appears.

It is very obvious after the Zijin capitulation that things are getting cleaned up. To answer a previous question from another poster, the acceptance of the ML was expected yesterday in the DRC, maybe that has been moved forward I do not know at this stage.

What has been the mixed messaging? There has been consistent feedback from myself and Nellie that things are sorted, now waiting on offical confirmation of ML.

Seems pretty simple to me. Maybe best not to overthink everything or anyone’s comments and take breath.

Wishing you a brilliant weekend.

The Fox 🦊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well don’t know why one would bother trying to provide some intel from on the ground in the DRC with that sort of attitude. Sorry dude, but no one can deal in absolutes on what’s going on, accept for you it appears.

It is very obvious after the Zijin capitulation that things are getting cleaned up. To answer a previous question from another poster, the acceptance of the ML was expected yesterday in the DRC, maybe that has been moved forward I do not know at this stage.

What has been the mixed messaging? There has been consistent feedback from myself and Nellie that things are sorted, now waiting on offical confirmation of ML.

Seems pretty simple to me. Maybe best not to overthink everything or anyone’s comments and take breath.

The Fox 🦊
Fox don't put yourself in with Nells . You are miles above . A class act . IMHO

• Haha
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
Fox don't put yourself in with Nells . You are miles above . A class act . IMHO
Get off the net.......Are you coming to dinner or not womby ;)
1661513950337.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular

The Fox 🦊
My man I appreciate you, I appreciate all of you (in no particular order) @JAG @Wombat @Winenut @Xerof @MoneyBags1348 @Frank @Cashcity @Sammy_da_Smile @Sammael @BEISHA
@TDITD and each and everyone of you whom I forgot (not forgot but too many to name) to name for always giving the support even in the darkest of hours when there was no hope and no support from official means and only crap from the HC.

I have put 90% of my life saving in this and that too with avg of above $1, and might be the very few if not the only one who is deep deep sea of red 😂 and here I am enjoying the ride of my life with you fine people. If I fail I will start again, no regrets.

🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 45 users
My man I appreciate you, I appreciate all of you (in no particular order) @JAG @Wombat @Winenut @Xerof @MoneyBags1348 @Frank @Cashcity @Sammy_da_Smile @Sammael and each and everyone of you whom I forgot (not forgot but too many to name) to name for always giving the support even in the darkest of hours when there was no hope and no support from official means and only crap from the HC.

I have put 90% of my life saving in this and that too with avg of above $1, and might be the very few if not the only one who is deep deep sea of red 😂 and here I am enjoying the ride of my life with you fine people. If I fail I will start again, no regrets.

🙏
Rediah no regrets for me either my friend!

Through the ups and the downs we have all been here on the TSE. Everyone has taken turns providing facts, fiction, gifs, laughs and the odd girl or two 🤭 We may not have agreed on everything. Are we or are we not at arbitration? 😆😬 But we are all respect each other and share whatever we come across, thus is the AVZ TSE family ❤️

I'm hopeful we'll be fine, but hey, if not then so be it. We all at had a crack at least. I'd be hella pissed for sure, but that's life.

All we can do is carry on living and riding our bikes 🚲. (Cause we won't be able to buy that lambo anymore if shit hits the fan haha 😢)

In Nigel we trust 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20

The Fox 🦊
All good foxy I honestly hope you don't end up applying Vaseline to a pineapple along with wombat for all our sakes 🤞

No doubt your Intel is good along with those before you, I personally know of a few positives that have happened over the past couple of months that haven't even been mentioned here or anywhere from what I can tell.

In the DRC, how long it takes that's really all that's in question here. So far fucking forever, for everything. If this is the same, I for one won't be upset because I'm expecting it. If it's sooner then halle-fucking-lujah! 🥳

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
Monday boys

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Monday boys