AVZ Discussion 2022

Thaz

Regular
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
$7 - $10? wow. Longggggg term - maybe.

But my current short term target is hopeful at $2.50.
My short term target is a ML, BFS and FID.

Talking about SP at this stage is playing with yourself.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

The Fox

Regular
Today is the day if no Ml news some poor person is getting a pineapple shoved up his/her claka, will fox bring home goods??
Big day Foxy but I’m a believer😝

If only it was up to me !!! :) Maybe I like pineapples.

I assume the need to pineapple me might be delayed a short time considering the "unexpected" news earlier this week re Zijin. This falls into the "apparently all issues are sorted" comments of mine.

Appreciate many are sitting on the edge of their seats (including me)

Feel free to line up the pineapple if things are not sorted. I certainly expect this week to be ML week, if not, it will probably take you guys a few days to catch me and pin me down for the pineapple treatment, and hopefully during that time an announcement appears in the DRC press or by AVZ that literally saves my ass. o_O

I checked in this morning and there has been no negative issues raised, so fingers crossed. I'm off fishing for a few days, so I hope we pull in a good catch over that time.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

cruiser51

Top 20

I assume the need to pineapple me might be delayed a short time considering the "unexpected" news earlier this week re Zijin. This falls into the "apparently all issues are sorted" comments of mine.

Feel free to line up the pineapple if things are not sorted. I certainly expect this week to be ML week, if not, it will probably take you guys a few days to catch me and pin me down for the pineapple treatment, and hopefully during that time an announcement appears in the DRC press or by AVZ that literally saves my ass. o_O

I checked in this morning and there has been no negative issues raised, so fingers crossed. I'm off fishing for a few days, so I hope we pull in a good catch over that time.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
ok at this stage cucumbers it is, howeva.......:eek::oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1661480797672.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1661481820035.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
What even is the point of having a boat anyway? I've never understood the obsession.
It sits in your yard most of the time, maintainance is massive when you do use it, when you take it out, you launch it into the water but then where do you go? You go to more water. Oh look lets go to that water over there!
There's no obstacles to drive it around, no countryside to look at.

How boring, I'd rather be tearing down a mountain, flying through the air, hugging trees at high speed occasionally. :LOL:

Haha just having fun mate, to each their own.
Expand your mind and have a glimpse of the "office of the future" where you can drink all day long (AVZ Ale of course) and post trash talk on hotcrapper!! Does retirement get any better than that?

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 12.50.07 pm.png

In between bouts of online activities there's always talking to the Countess ( I hear she's lovely) and the minimum bi-weekly trips to the golf course. Every now and then go for a run up or down the Coast plus any number of international journeys to satisfy any travel bug..

Again, retirement does not get any better than that!!!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
1661482854198.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1661482938465.png

• Haha
  • Fire

Bray

Regular
DRC and their lithium.. 🤣
FCD1223B-00D0-4D01-BC09-B5E91217C7DE.jpeg

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm easy to spot on the slopes and at the cafe...

1661485928861.jpeg

Apologies to all and especially @MoneyBags1348 ....I should have posted on the alternate thread! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Cheers The Fox 🦊
How about a nice little after market announcement tonight? Perfect time to do so as the next major ann should have plenty of info that needs time to disseminate so would give punters the weekend to get ready for a crazy Monday of lining up the buy and sells ( hopefully more buys ).
Probably wishful thinking but I hold on to hope!!

Reactions: 19 users
I'm easy to spot on the slopes and at the cafe...

View attachment 15084

Apologies to all and especially @MoneyBags1348 ....I should have posted on the alternate thread! :cool:
Shame on you Nut's! I think I might keep that thread going, sooner or later maybe the off topic posts will go there, by the way, how much for the bike?

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
1661488035129.png

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Shame on you Nut's! I think I might keep that thread going, sooner or later maybe the off topic posts will go there, by the way, how much for the bike?
If I still had it ...it wouldn't be for sale ;)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
  • Love

Azzler

Top 20
WHERE LAMBO !?

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha

Mickyb64

Regular
Just order it now - lead times are out to 9 months at present..

TC.
9 months for a Lambo!! I've been 12 months for a Hyundai Tuson. Might need to change my order.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
9 months for a Lambo!! I've been 12 months for a Hyundai Tuson. Might need to change my order.
Hahaha me too!

• Haha
Top Bottom