AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
when this avz shitshow hopefully is over you can come to germany, we have a lot of great bike parks and i have a lot of great downhill bikes ;)
Oh I plan on it, I even began learning a little German on duo lingo. You have the coolest words.
We are severely lacking in bike parks in Australia, downhill bikes are very rarely seen.
I'll get to whistler one day! :)

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Ok this is getting out of hand . Pictures of Bicycles ? Are you guys serious ? Who gives a flying f--k about bicycles . I do turds that are worth more than a f--king bicycle . Biggest monster lithium deposit on the planet and the conversation is now about bicycles .Somethings gone wrong here . Hey Jag could you please post one of your pictures of a $1000 per hour hooker so we can get back down to some sense of f--king reality here for Christ sake !!!! IMO
A thousand bucks??!?

(How much for 3 minutes?)
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Uglybob

Regular
Oh I plan on it, I even began learning a little German on duo lingo. You have the coolest words.
We are severely lacking in bike parks in Australia, downhill bikes are very rarely seen.
I'll get to whistler one day! :)
I'm lucky, as there are two shuttled gravity parks on the Gold Coast. It actually makes it worthwhile to own a dh bike :)

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Jeepers Cashy, what does something like that even cost!!! I cant imagine.
I said I’m saving 😂 … Not sure but with interest rates going up, Inflation etc I’m hoping he has over capitalized and needs to sell cheap 😂 . @$2 I reckon Jens could sort that out easy and host us all for a few days 👍..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

DoubleA

Regular
There are a f--king lot people who are loving f--king bicycles. You cant image whats possible with this bikes today. if you fly more than 20 meters through the air, then you know what i'm talking about. Please dont get it in the wrong way, but i have the feeling you are maybe to old for such crazy shit :p

It may not be an age thing. There are people who want to be able to come on here and share thoughts regarding AVZ, rather than having to sift through pages of off topic content.

Is it possibly a good idea to make a thread for AVZ off topic/ramblings?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking

Soapy

Regular
I love the show and tell, on a different note is tomorrow the big day Fox? Unfortunately nells was slightly off last week. Close but no cigar 💁‍♂️

Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
It may not be an age thing. There are people who want to be able to come on here and share thoughts regarding AVZ, rather than having to sift through pages and pages of rubbish.

Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't mean to start it lol, I just posted a pic of the new bike I wanted to buy because I'm feeling shyte about not being able to get access to my shares and buy stuff I like!
Still, was cool to see peoples bikes :D

CashKing

Regular
It may not be an age thing. There are people who want to be able to come on here and share thoughts regarding AVZ, rather than having to sift through pages and pages of rubbish.

Ummmm isn’t that what HC is for ?

No disrespect AA, but that’s the beauty of TSE IMO

Anyway back to Site Operations Update from AVZ I Guess 👍

GLTAH

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DoubleA

Regular
Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't mean to start it lol, I just posted a pic of the new bike I wanted to buy because I'm feeling shyte about not being able to get access to my shares and buy stuff I like!
Still, was cool to see peoples bikes :D
Please don't take it the wrong way. It sounded like a lot of people really enjoyed the discussion and the pictures. I am just wondering if two threads may be an option now that more and more people are coming on this forum. That way people can continue discussing whatever they like but there can also be a place to discuss AVZ developments.

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Please don't take it the wrong way. It sounded like a lot of people really enjoyed the discussion and the pictures. I am just wondering if two threads may be an option now that more and more people are coming on this forum. That way people can continue discussing whatever they like but there can also be a place to discuss AVZ developments.
It Doesn’t work as you would know if you have come over to the better side 👍, filter it out and enjoy it, life’s good & you usually only get 1 chance unless your JAG, show us your bbq, garden, dog, cat whatever on the way up as we wait 👍 it doesn’t take much to flick through some bikes or peoples ramblings late night, it always gets back to normal as you see the running discussion thread on HC, anyway I get it but I enjoy people being able to get away from topic a little then back then away then back, just my feel about TSE

Kinda feels like your at the pub with your mates, doesn’t always have to be 100% on topic as that’s what HC is for…
👍 🍻 🍷

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

CashKing

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha

Thaz

Regular
Another biker here ...
Nice wheels! but cut the top off the steerer tube! It's actually quite dangerous, if you don't have a proper plug and/or if you (touch wood) crash.

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

LOCKY82

Regular
Why is everyone circle jerking about bikes!?!? 😆

The noise for positive AVZ news seems to be getting louder and louder 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

obe wan

Regular
3-4 pages about bikes ….. I think HC is gaining ground

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Lichione

Regular
Will it be better off for avz to sell x percent of AVZI to CATH for the 240m, instead of 24% of Dathcom? This will guarantee AVZI has the control on DATHCOM while CATH can still enjoy their investment equivalent to about 24% DATHCOM.

FIRB does not allow selling Avz to certain countries not sure AVZI

Tursty

• Love

Azzler

Top 20
I recon! Get a boat!! 😂
What even is the point of having a boat anyway? I've never understood the obsession.
It sits in your yard most of the time, maintainance is massive when you do use it, when you take it out, you launch it into the water but then where do you go? You go to more water. Oh look lets go to that water over there!
There's no obstacles to drive it around, no countryside to look at.

How boring, I'd rather be tearing down a mountain, flying through the air, hugging trees at high speed occasionally. :LOL:

Haha just having fun mate, to each their own.

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom