AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
I understand Wombat. Yet I mentioned this week was touted as ML week, I have no reason to believe that has changed, hence the Sat morning comment. If we were sitting having a beer somewhere I'm sure we would have a decent conversation around timelines, information out there and why things change and how these changes are certainly a surprise to Nigel and others, not just us.

I knew that providing some feedback from on the ground would be a two edge sword, particularly considering the history of things and how even meetings in the DRC for current matters appear set in stone only to find out there is a delay etc. It would be bloody nice if something was brought forward for a change, thats for sure.

Knowing there has been some communication timing strategies around project information considering the recent negotiations for as much of the current PR as possible, I'm guessing this update might not have come out unless ML was in hand, hope I'm wright.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Perhaps why the evening announcement….

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Perhaps why the evening announcement….?
Chevy Chase Community GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Price Sensitive ANN tomoz????
Waynes World 90S GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Oh, only just another million miles of pegmatite close to surface he he 👍😀 Shit, there's enough there to build a staircase of pegmatite at Nigel's house instead of marble !!! 😀
I think it was a announcement, after Dr. Anouk's uncontrolled piccies of drilling results.
Just to stay in the good books with the ASX.

To have Dr. Anouk's photos floating around without a company explanation would be a little silly.

Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think it was a announcement, after Dr. Anouk's uncontrolled piccies of drilling results.
Just to stay in the good books with the ASX.

To have Dr. Anouk's photos floating around without a company explanation would be a little silly.
Agreed. I did see her posts were taken down on the bird. I's and T's, lol

Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
Gee, there's been some day time drinking going on here.... soooo many shit dancing posts to wade through 😀

Can't see us making the deadline to save us from asx 200 exit etc... but, maybe they'll play the game and announce enough, without 199 percent resolution, to enable us to resist and open, without carnage...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
Gee, there's been some day time drinking going on here.... soooo many shit dancing posts to wade through 😀

Can't see us making the deadline to save us from asx 200 exit etc... but, maybe they'll play the game and announce enough, without 199 percent resolution, to enable us to resist and open, without carnage...
100 percent even...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Good luck tomorrow Guys, when it rains it pours!

Reactions: 12 users

Attachments

• 20220414_110650.jpg
    20220414_110650.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Nice one !!
Alright now I have to a well,
one more...
OK, ok, here's mine. Rides like a Cadillac... That's real dirt too, thanks for asking.

Trek Fuel 9.7.jpg

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
Ok ok ok…. Till we hit $2
These will do me for now along with my Toyota
29AD4518-A2E7-47EE-AFA4-91707A1D0F75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love

CashKing

Regular
Ok this is getting out of hand . Pictures of Bicycles ? Are you guys serious ? Who gives a flying f--k about bicycles . I do turds that are worth more than a f--king bicycle . Biggest monster lithium deposit on the planet and the conversation is now about bicycles .Somethings gone wrong here . Hey Jag could you please post one of your pictures of a $1000 per hour hooker so we can get back down to some sense of f--king reality here for Christ sake !!!! IMO
Settle down mate… This is why we love TSE…
Ok switch it up for cranky wombat 😘

Checkout mine….

91EE0CD6-6E30-4AB3-8B4C-6599BFE86223.jpeg

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire

Uglybob

Regular
I don't think you understand just how much a lithium powered bike costs these days :) You can buy a new car cheaper than some ebikes.
As for mine, I may have a problem...
1661429665432.png

• Haha
  • Wow

CashKing

Regular
I don't think you understand just how much a lithium powered bike costs these days :) You can buy a new car cheaper than some ebikes.
As for mine, I may have a problem...
View attachment 14983
100% mate my mate builds these and beefs up batteries & power for clients etc etc, he’s got some crazy bikes that are basically like 600cc motorbikes, these things fly and take off wtf ….

They go away all over the place here in WA massive sand dunes, mud, rocks etc. They are basically unstoppable and explore anywhere…

GLTAH

Samus

Top 20
Hmm so there's some of those smelly licra nazis around here that clog up my local roads and stink up the cafes :cautious:

;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hmm so there's some of those smelly licra nazis around here that clog up my local roads and stink up the cafes :cautious:

;)
Noooooooo, that's not how it works.
Mountain bikers are not roadies, not cyclists. We are MTB! (or EMTB)
We ride something that also has 2 wheels, but thats the only similarities.

No one likes roadies.
Not even roadies like roadies. 😝

• Haha
  • Fire

CashKing

Regular

;)
Hahahahah those guys aren’t your average ride on the road type I don’t think..
Anyway I’m saving up for something I little more comfortable..

31A317E2-1139-4CF6-A5BA-8913B0F597FF.jpeg
31A317E2-1139-4CF6-A5BA-8913B0F597FF.jpeg

GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wombat74

Top 20

;)
Mate don't start me on that sh1t . The Tour De France has a lot to answer for .

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Noooooooo, that's not how it works.
Mountain bikers are not roadies, not cyclists. We are MTB! (or EMTB)
We ride something that also has 2 wheels, but thats the only similarities.

No one likes roadies.
Not even roadies like roadies. 😝
Spot on… You guys don’t mess around in the poxy flat roads…

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom