AVZ Discussion 2022

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Nice wheels Azzler.

Spring is almost here, and I'm also looking forward to a bit of fine weather so I can put some miles on this.

Cheers
F
Jeezuz, I am going to have to post a photo of my mountain bike too so that I can get/stay in people's good graces?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Nice wheels Azzler.

Spring is almost here, and I'm also looking forward to a bit of fine weather so I can put some miles on this.

Cheers
F
Another biker here ...

Attachments

• PXL_20220315_020059349~2.jpg
    PXL_20220315_020059349~2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 55

The Fox

Regular
What would be the benefit to Yibin and Huayou of selling down their holdings?

Would they not want to also gain from the potential upside in AVZ?
Correct no benefit, was inferring if there is anything unknown via influence by the CCP that could impact that logic. 👍

wombat74

Top 20
Round and round the merry go round . Yeh African time . Oh but we getting close . Next extension . The jungle drums a beating . Must be close . Next extension . I can feel in my plums . Should be out in a few days . Next extension . Cami crims have seen the light . Hopefully tomorrow . Nex extension . My mate knows this guy who is friends with the President . Should be out in the coming hours . Next extension . Hey Mr Pineapple , will you be my friend and give me some more time I've been told it's all happening imminently . I swear to god . I promise you I'll never eat another one of your Pineapple relatives again ......... Ok that's my version of a rant /vent .

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
Round and round the merry go round . Yeh African time . Oh but we getting close . Next extension . The jungle drums a beating . Must be close . Next extension . I can feel in my plums . Should be out in a few days . Next extension . Cami crims have seen the light . Hopefully tomorrow . Nex extension . My mate knows this guy who is friends with the President . Should be out in the coming hours . Next extension . Hey Mr Pineapple , will you be my friend and give me some more time I've been told it's all happening imminently . I swear to god . I promise you I'll never eat another one of your Pineapple relatives again ......... Ok that's my version of a rant /vent .
I’d have that one ready to cut and paste into this thread Sat morning if no action at the front, and I wouldn’t blame you either. 👍

Last edited:

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Howdy Xerof,

I agree some of the selling prior to suspension should improve the chances of a significant rise in SP subject to no major outstanding issues at that time.

However, what are your thoughts on Yibin and Huayou which together hold 250 million shares? Are they a potential threat to our likely rise in SP temporarily or do you think they will hold tight? Obviously they didn’t sell down in the pre-suspension period which is positive of course.

It’s usually the unknown or left field event that can duck you regarding forward expectations. I hope the CCP is not an influence due to the defeat of Zijin.

Great to see Lithium Plus pick up 50 million shares during the short sellers attack, would not be surprised if they round up to 100 million or more on open.

Anyway, just wondering your thoughts on how tightly held AVZ shares are with Yibin and Huayou, all others thoughts welcome of course. Apart from spectacular shaker sellers attack that blows everyone out of the water on open, (extremely unlikely) this item around the two major Chinese shareholders is the only thing I can think of that could impact (temporarily) the SP on open.

One last more positive item is the data that came out around the time of the US guys made the visit to the DRC with regard to seeking information around AVZ. I think there is a significant yet unquantifiable interest from the US investor base that could come in over the top to acquire shares on open as well pushing things in the right direction. 👍

Cheers The Fox 🦊
I see all three of them as sleepers for the greater Chinese good (check out Lithium Plus BOD).

They have (trusting current drum beating to be correct) been stymied, firstly by FIRB, now by AVZ itself, but as I have said in the past, when the direct route closed by way of a TO, they pivoted and tried knocking on the DATHCOM back door.

I don’t trust any of them, and still have reservations about CATH too

Will they sell up now? Doubt it, but

Tim will tell

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
I see all three of them as sleepers for the greater Chinese good (check out Lithium Plus BOD).

They have (trusting current drum beating to be correct) been stymied, firstly by FIRB, now by AVZ itself, but as I have said in the past, when the direct route closed by way of a TO, they pivoted and tried knocking on the DATHCOM back door.

Tim will tell
Cheers for that 👍😀 Just considering....Oh AVZ update....I'll revert. 😀

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1661417576337.png

1661417602864.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
I have that one ready to cut and paste into this thread Sat morning if no action at the front, and I wouldn’t blame you either. 👍
Cool Fox . But the extension is until next Thursday . I've got 6 more days .

Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
Cheers for that 👍😀 Just considering....Oh AVZ update....I'll revert. 😀

Oh, only just another million miles of pegmatite close to surface he he 👍😀 Shit, there's enough there to build a staircase of pegmatite at Nigel's house instead of marble !!! 😀

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1661417725034.png

1661417762840.png

1661417632507.png

1661417656667.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1661417682867.png

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
1661417861108.png

Still officially stating the 75%. I like it

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

wombat74

Top 20

Tim will tell
I don't trust any of them either . The decision for me will be do I sell up (at a reasonable price hopefully )and run like hell from this F--ked up country / continent , or do I hold for the big prize down the road and risk being f--ked over again . That's why I would love a Major (friendly) to swallow us up at a fair price .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
Cool Fox . But the extension is until next Thursday . I've got 6 more days .
I understand Wombat. Yet I mentioned this week was touted as ML week, I have no reason to believe that has changed, hence the Sat morning comment. If we were sitting having a beer somewhere I'm sure we would have a decent conversation around timelines, information out there and why things change and how these changes are certainly a surprise to Nigel and others, not just us.

I knew that providing some feedback from on the ground would be a two edge sword, particularly considering the history of things and how even meetings in the DRC for current matters appear set in stone only to find out there is a delay etc. It would be bloody nice if something was brought forward for a change, thats for sure.

Knowing there has been some communication timing strategies around project information considering the recent negotiations for as much of the current PR as possible, I'm guessing this update might not have come out unless ML was in hand, hope I'm right.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

wombat74

Top 20
I understand Wombat. Yet I mentioned this week was touted as ML week, I have no reason to believe that has changed, hence the Sat morning comment. If we were sitting having a beer somewhere I'm sure we would have a decent conversation around timelines, information out there and why things change and how these changes are certainly a surprise to Nigel and others, not just us.

I knew that providing some feedback from on the ground would be a two edge sword, particularly considering the history of things and how even meetings in the DRC for current matters appear set in stone only to find out there is a delay etc. It would be bloody nice if something was brought forward for a change, thats for sure.

Knowing there has been some communication timing strategies around project information considering the recent negotiations for as much of the current PR as possible, I'm guessing this update might not have come out unless ML was in hand, hope I'm wright.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Ok thanks again Fox . I do appreciate your interaction .

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Just goes to show how shit the crapper is........fucking losers!!!!

1661418942730.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Flight996

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom