AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
Sorry not sure, we are in the middle of a dance off at the moment with CAMI. :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Sorry not sure, we are in the middle of a dance off at the moment with CAMI. :)
The Office Dance GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
More like this 😆....

shoot-dance-gun-dance.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
1661387912182.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 1612

dancer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
1661388257008.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TDITD

Top 20
Im dancing too
Losing My Mind GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users
Nells

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1661389710018.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't know how Simply Wall Street values non producing companies, but I thought this was very interesting.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 111121.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I don't know how Simply Wall Street values non producing companies, but I thought this was very interesting.

View attachment 14913
Never thought I would experience a short squeeze on a stock I am heavily invested in, this could be life changing. Could any honest shorters explain how the will handle the opening?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Never thought I would experience a short squeeze on a stock I am heavily invested in, this could be life changing. Could any honest shorters explain how the will handle the opening?
Honest Shorter :ROFLMAO:...

I didn't think we let shorter's in here at TSE :ninja:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
:unsure::unsure:

1661391549398.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Flight996

Regular
While not a shorter, I suspect that bots will be working overtime to cap any price rise, and in the process allow institutional traders to unwind their positions in a controlled way. If the bots control the day, as they often do we may not get the opening we hope for. Just say'n, and hoping nonetheless for a stellar re-opening for all us patient shareholders.
Cheers
F

Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
While not a shorter, I suspect that bots will be working overtime to cap any price rise, and in the process allow institutional traders to unwind their positions in a controlled way. If the bots control the day, as they often do we may not get the opening we hope for. Just say'n, and hoping nonetheless for a stellar re-opening for all us patient shareholders.
Cheers
F
That's once all the shit is sorted and we trade. Totally agree.
However, I personally would not be surprised to see this dragging on well into September.
White smoke always takes longer than expected or hoped for.

With so many crims still apparently untouched and with Rumsfeldt's unknown unknowns, I for one will not be holding my breath.

Would be delighted to be wrong.

Reactions: 18 users
That's once all the shit is sorted and we trade. Totally agree.
However, I personally would not be surprised to see this dragging on well into September.
White smoke always takes longer than expected or hoped for.

With so many crims still apparently untouched and with Rumsfeldt's unknown unknowns, I for one will not be holding my breath.

Would be delighted to be wrong.
1661395178673.png

The most watched chimney in the world......

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

SilentOne

Regular
I am expecting a short squeeze on opening. The further lithium prices go up the tighter the squeeze.

For the Shorters it will be every man, women and child trying to offload their short position - I think the bots are going to be overwhelmed.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 14921

The most watched chimney in the world......
Just had a look at the Cami office and it shares its address with a night club and no chimney on the building.
To get white smoke they will have to burn the joint down.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom