AVZ Discussion 2022

That's just the boundary area mate which is important. The Northern section. its still empty of detail.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

View attachment 14649
Oh yeh easy mate, I see what ya mean, yes no updates yet for 13359.

Reactions: 5 users

The Fox

Regular
Hey mate, not sure if you saw my post the other day but it is under renewal now for CDL.

View attachment 14648

When you search Dathcom, you want to see the area inside the purple boundary come up as 'Dathcom" etc. The application for the boundaries were made in the name of AVZ yes.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
Jesus - $4, I'LL be happy if you're half right. The whales will be jumping like a school of mullet! Can someone post a whale jump just for fun please. I miss them terribly.:)
IMG_4771 4.jpg

TC.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Thaz

Regular
Not sure what you are on about Cruiser, but where did you get the information about AVZ needing permission from the DRC govt to keep its shareholders informed?

Cheers
F
I feel you like you're going around in circles.

Cruiser is just saying that AVZ won't be making an announcement until it has officially heard word of the results of these deliberations (this would realistically be from the DRC Government). Twitter is not an official channel for hearing news of this nature - hence why Cruiser (and I) do not expect an announcement from this.

It could be a few days or a week before AVZ officially hears word.

Reactions: 17 users
When you search Dathcom, you want to see the area inside the purple boundary come up as 'Dathcom" etc. The application for the boundaries were made in the name of AVZ yes.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
The boundary you speak of is permit 13359 (Dathcom) which got chopped and should be how it was. Here is how it should be: disregard the search parameter 'AVZ' and refer to the purple shading.
Screenshot_20220113-073958_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The other two are CDL, which I just search AVZ to list them both, they are 4029 and 4030.

I thought you were talking about the renewal for the two CDL tenants as they expired. I now see you were talking about the chopped off area so my apologies.

Cheers 🍻

Reactions: 9 users
Ok ok ok ..back to the board game …if you land on the Vent square ,you get 20 second to say Fuck as many time as possible..prizes donated by Nut &MB ,gotta have the Easter egg bonnet parade square plus the free SPIN ..Super Ninja square …im an ideas Man
new town added to the board:
"Imminent Lane"
"Soon Boulevard"
"in-a-few-days Parade"

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Flight996

Regular
I feel you like you're going around in circles.

Cruiser is just saying that AVZ won't be making an announcement until it has officially heard word of the results of these deliberations (this would realistically be from the DRC Government). Twitter is not an official channel for hearing news of this nature - hence why Cruiser (and I) do not expect an announcement from this.

It could be a few days or a week before AVZ officially hears word.
Hi Thaz

I agree with your point about AVZ making relevant information at the appropriate time. AVZ has an obligation to keep its shareholders informed in a timely manner. No issue there mate.

Cruiser said that AVZ could not make an announcement about Zijin without the DRC govt's permission. There is no such obligation because arbitration has nothing to do with the DRC govt. It's not a DRC sponsored process, and outside its jurisdiction.

If I get a clarifying response from AVZ I will post it here (but not holding my breath).

Cheers
F

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Thaz

I agree with your point about AVZ making relevant information at the appropriate time. AVZ has an obligation to keep its shareholders informed in a timely manner. No issue there mate.

Cruiser said that AVZ could not make an announcement about Zijin without the DRC govt's permission. There is no such obligation because arbitration has nothing to do with the DRC govt. It's not a DRC sponsored process, and outside its jurisdiction.

If I get a clarifying response from AVZ I will post it here (but not holding my breath).

Cheers
F
Edit - didn't mean to reply to your message flight

It gets very interesting how this will play out. Zijin have initiated arbitration through the ICC to which AVZ have responded to, which is outside of DRC for some reason to recognised as a shareholder.

So I'd assume inorder to squash this once and for all, we'd have to present the recent facts from DRC to the arbitrators (if they have been appointed).

I would say though given the recent news (if correct) then Zijin would just rescind the arbitration request against AVZ.

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Gotta love Constantin’s enthusiasm for AVZ

1661148822146.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Flight996

Regular
Edit - didn't mean to reply to your message flight

It gets very interesting how this will play out. Zijin have initiated arbitration through the ICC to which AVZ have responded to, which is outside of DRC for some reason to recognised as a shareholder.

So I'd assume inorder to squash this once and for all, we'd have to present the recent facts from DRC to the arbitrators (if they have been appointed).

I would say though given the recent news (if correct) then Zijin would just rescind the arbitration request against AVZ.
Hi Sammy_da_Smil

Thanks, you make an interesting point. However, I'm thinking that AVZ might also present the facts about the abandoned arbitration to DRC govt in order to establish that there are no overhanging titling issues precluding the minister finally stamping the mining licence. Hope that made sense. Just thinking out aloud.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 6 users
Hi Sammy_da_Smil

Thanks, you make an interesting point. However, I'm thinking that AVZ might also present the facts about the abandoned arbitration to DRC govt in order to establish that there are no overhanging titling issues precluding the minister finally stamping the mining licence. Hope that made sense. Just thinking out aloud.

Cheers
F
Yeh for sure, having DRC 100% behind us to the ICC will be check mate!

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Thaz

Regular
Hi Thaz

Cheers
F
Fair call. I interpreted Cruiser's comments with respect to the Twitter posts - i.e. we should only get an announcement once it comes through the official means (and i would like for AVZ to confirm that no further action / legal issues to be faced).

A few things that I have taken from this:

1) AVZ has an amazing resource, for Zijin to try and do a dodgy and obtain ownership of our tenement.
2) Don't believe everythign you read or hear through the grape vine. These past 4 months weren't that stressful for me (from an investment perspective) - since everything AVZ released and said through the official channels led me to believe that we have no issues on the rights and ownership of Manono.
3) We got a good number of high quality posters here - who can see through the fluff (up and down ramping). The Neutral perspective is very much and greatly appreciated.
4) We've been in suspension, for almost as long as my little one was born!

Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
One piece of the mess untangled if Zijin is out of the picture. However looking forward to something from the company providing clarity around the shitter claims and particularly the state of the arbitration moving forward.
What's always been more concerning imo is the Dathomir problem which always seems to get overshadowed by the zijin claims. Hopefully some clarity on this very soon as its just as likely or more likely to be holding up the licence if these particular issues to do with percentage ownership have been part of the problem (which still seems unclear).

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
As in they provide the judgement in legal form to squash the ICC. ( note I have no idea what I'm talking about regarding ICC, just what I have read from there website)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not sure what you are on about Cruiser, but where did you get the information about AVZ needing permission from the DRC govt to keep its shareholders informed?

Cheers
F

Cheers
F
If you read properly, I said AVZ does not have to react on twitter stories.

Do you expect AVZ to say: ‘After reading on twitter, we would like to inform the market of... blah, blah, blah’?

Is that what you would like AVZ’s BOD to say, or do you think it is more professional to say after being informed by the DRC Government of blah, blah, blah, we would like to inform the market of blah, blah, blah.

Get the drift now?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Without being da party pooper I'm waiting on an official announcement from AVZ before I don my AVZ cap, pop my champers sitting on the deck at Jag's shack watching the whales jumping

Cautiously optimistic at the moment

Of course "if" the offical word comes through from AVZ "and" that news is what we want to hear then all bets are off and I could potentially go on a massive bender involving all sorts of mayhem, rock n' roll, yachts, scantily clad women, booze, drugs, two midget wrestlers a goat and a small chicken

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Not sure if already posted. Looks to be from 2 weeks ago with Nigel checking out the rail at Der Sal.

Reactions: 11 users

antimatter

Regular
Without being da party pooper I'm waiting on an official announcement from AVZ before I don my AVZ cap, pop my champers sitting on the deck at Jag's shack watching the whales jumping

Cautiously optimistic at the moment

Of course "if" the offical word comes through from AVZ "and" that news is what we want to hear then all bets are off and I could potentially go on a massive bender involving all sorts of mayhem, rock n' roll, yachts, scantily clad women, booze, drugs, two midget wrestlers a goat and a small chicken
Winenut, Hope it has a lot of grange and doesn't have fruit bowls with pineapple.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom