AVZ Discussion 2022

Sit back and relax mate. Congratulations on the trophy as well 👑
Jag it looks like you’ve built a home where our tent used to be pitched for a year overlooking Moonie Beach and Ghosties Point breaks back in 1980, that’s me with the camera, back when we had a daily cup of magic mushroom 🍄 coffee and a bushy top riser to bring it on

Attachments

• A5997727-FAF2-42BE-A391-C7D7EBFCE8C8.jpeg
    A5997727-FAF2-42BE-A391-C7D7EBFCE8C8.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Jag it looks like you’ve built a home where our tent used to be pitched for a year overlooking Moonie Beach and Ghosties Point breaks back in 1980, that’s me with the camera, back when we had a daily cup of magic mushroom 🍄 coffee and a bushy top riser to bring it on
Have you still got that head of hair ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
No Wombie, but here’s a photo of one of my mates smoking a bushy top riser (BTR). This mate and another mate used to compress the mull so you could pack it three times the height of the cone, it took three of us to light it 🤣 If you knocked the bong over in the night (often the result of a setup) you had to have an icecream cone as punishment in the morning, it used take about 20 minutes to smoke! Of course everything had to involve an official cone in those days

Attachments

• 9AEDD018-BED8-4C29-977B-EB4CC8523BB4.jpeg
    9AEDD018-BED8-4C29-977B-EB4CC8523BB4.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hi All

Like all of you, frustrated that another extended trading halt has been applied, i completely understand the emotions coming out, lots of posters hard earned invested in AVZ, some are all in which is even more frustrating.....:mad: no clarity despite the war drums "appearing "to be on our side....:unsure:, also watching other lithium stocks soar by 50% or more..........:mad::mad:......like @MoneyBags1348 has been saying, nothing we can do except trust that Nigel and the lawyers are fighting hard for our rightful percentages , exploration permits ( CDL ) and getting all our ducks lined up........🙏🙏🙏

If its any consolation at all with this recent extension, MACRO markets are due for some short term weakness going by my charts, if AVZ was to be trading this week, then the " party " might have been short lived.......:unsure:

All lithium stocks are now currently in synchronised short term down turns, going by my watchlist.

View attachment 14427

View attachment 14428

I have been a bit quit of late, what more can one say when we are stuck in the :poop::poop: ?

Except this,............. keep the faith, stay strong , continue to vent , cause thats natural, but try not to stress too much cause thats not healthy either and more importantly, be respectful to your fellow poster, cause at the end of the day, we are all stuck together, with the common aim of making money for a better future ......;)

ATM, my focus is making coin on my other stocks, with the aim of building a nice kitty to top up AVZ when it finally reopens on the ASX.....

Whilst we are all frustrated like hell, i tend to look at the other side of the coin, the common folk at DRC still poverty stricken, Ukraine common folk lives in turmoil, folk still dying of covid etc etc

View attachment 14429

View attachment 14430

View attachment 14431

Its times like this that humour is very much required.........what are the other options apart from reading corruption snippets ?

I await the formal ASX announcements for complete clarity and hopefully, better times ahead.!!

View attachment 14432

View attachment 14434

imo

Nice Biesha bring in that $$ ready for an AVZ top up.

Now state with the dunning kruger effect in all encompassing influence claim to know too much about charts, unlike some special friends on the crapper !!!
However do my eyes see trends broken and Higher highs in both those charts posted ?
So we are to expect both higher lows on both charts yes ?

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
No Wombie, but here’s a photo of one of my mates smoking a bushy top riser (BTR). This mate and another mate actually worked out a way to pack it so the mull was three times the height of the cone, it took three of us to light it 🤣 If you knocked the bong over in the night (often the result of a setup) you had to have an icecream cone as punishment in the morning, it used take about 20 minutes to smoke! Of course everything had to involve an official cone in those days
Good to see your brain cells are still mostly in tact . From what I can tell anyway .

• Haha
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
Well my work is done, as a fly on the wall I noticed youtubes comments on rewatching a video so had to comment/help some people out.
Must have been attracted to the shit :poop:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well my work is done, as a fly on the wall I noticed youtubes comments on rewatching a video so had to comment/help some people out.

Who discovered the lithium?

The response

Was that YOU????? :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The question could have been answered ...."AVZ"

But nothing like a bit of fun educating the ignorant :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
33.32 S
115.02 E

CashKing

Regular
33.32 S
115.02 E
Did you need us to come help mate ? ;) 🍻👙

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Your work is not done TDITD, you forgot to provide an actual summary of the interview, so here’s my summary…. What a fu@&#* load of bullshit. No wonder it’s taking so long, these blokes take half an hour just to say hello, how are you. At one point I heard them refer to the Australian police getting involved and at another point they referred to Manono as Madonna, or perhaps that was just in the translation. Just imagine if they were using sign language, hopefully it’s even more confusing for the Chinese. I reckon it would be enough to even drive Winenut nuts (or should I say even more nuts!). PS I’ve decided to go for a swearing trophy next, biggest competition so far is from Winenut, now where’s fucken Nells?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

webclever

AVZ.png

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Nellie17

Regular
"If there is no good news this week, well then stick it up your arse " Nillie17 13/8 /22

Does anyone know where I can buy some all natural lubrication ? My sphincter is starting to tighten up .
Hey Wombles maybe look in your parents vanity draws for some!
And by the way, the week ends Sunday!!!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Attachments

• 05612CE2-4F93-42CE-9D62-547FC0DD02D6.jpeg
    05612CE2-4F93-42CE-9D62-547FC0DD02D6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Haha
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
Did you need us to come help mate ? ;) 🍻👙
Bring the boat mate, park in the bay 😎👌

• Love
  • Haha

CashKing

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
Sold 2 weeks ago.... Cashed up ready for AVZ to open 🥱
That’s right, forget…. Probably best as it’s pretty rough right now 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Love
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
I'll take that as a compliment .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Soapy

Regular
I don't see any chatter over there in Twitter land about our imminent release from suspension with "all boxes ticked ." They seem to be up to date on everything else . Nellie if you are reading this could you please pay a visit to Twitter land and bring everyone up to speed . Cheers
if Nellie is correct we will all owe some bottles of Grange to have with his/her steak!! I’m not writing him/her off just yet
What do you do when the weather is shit in Perth? Pack up the family and head down south to the shack for even shittier
3 more days, I still have hope not shooting the messenger yet🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Soapy

Regular

Attachments

• 7C2AC7CD-3EC3-4CED-A24F-564442FEFA17.jpeg
    7C2AC7CD-3EC3-4CED-A24F-564442FEFA17.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 59
  • Haha