AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
if Nellie is correct we will all owe some bottles of Grange to have with his/her steak!! I’m not writing him/her off just yet

3 more days, I still have hope not shooting the messenger yet🤞🤞
I'm up for steak and Grange :cool:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Awesome looking place there Jag

Drinks cabinet is too small.....:ROFLMAO:

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
if Nellie is correct we will all owe some bottles of Grange to have with his/her steak!! I’m not writing him/her off just yet

Trouble is most of us wrote management off on time management years ago so unless they heard it from the tooth fairy... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Soapy

Regular
Trouble is most of us wrote management off on time management years ago so unless they heard it from the tooth fairy... :unsure:
Yeh fair call, in the time I have been with AVZ not one of them have come to fruition but I give anyone a chance, but they only get 1🤣 From HK taxi drivers to steak and red wine I have heard it all😝
Anyway let’s see if Nells has this

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 2428

That’s right, forget…. Probably best as it’s pretty rough right now 😂
Just arrived to Hamo Island myself for HI Race week ⛵️ , relaxing 😎 and trying not to think about AVZ

Attachments

• 00FBB007-E122-4CD8-AAAB-258DC9171231.jpeg
    00FBB007-E122-4CD8-AAAB-258DC9171231.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 50
  • B46922C9-2F3F-4ED6-809E-3FE2373EAE0B.jpeg
    B46922C9-2F3F-4ED6-809E-3FE2373EAE0B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
That’s right, forget…. Probably best as it’s pretty rough right now 😂
Son of a bit……..! How bigs that shack?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hey Wombles maybe look in your parents vanity draws for some!
And by the way, the week ends Sunday!!!
Come on, don’t be a nervous Nellie….

Sorry couldn’t help myself 😜

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

obe wan

Regular
"If there is no good news this week, well then stick it up your arse " Nillie17 13/8 /22

Does anyone know where I can buy some all natural lubrication ? My sphincter is starting to tighten up .
Don’t get excited and start jamming it in after 10am tomorrow Wombat , or maybe you can start , but I don’t reckon you’ll get it in too far

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Fletch77

Regular
Just arrived to Hamo Island myself for HI Race week ⛵️ , relaxing 😎 and trying not to think about AVZ
I live here George, would have a beer if you’re keen. Are you hanging off the side of a yacht for the week ?

Reactions: 6 users

Fletch77

Regular
Wasn’t gonna post until we are trading again FFS 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂

Hi all, have enjoyed everyone’s input while catching up on reading the threads a couple of times a week 👍🏻

A bottle of Grange from me if you’re on the money also Nellie 🤞🏻

Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2428

I live here George, would have a beer if you’re keen. Are you hanging off the side of a yacht for the week ?
sent DM, yes I am ⛵

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
sent DM, yes I am ⛵
Did race week about 10 years ago. What an awesome experience, first time sailing. Enjoy it George, go easy on the night time festivities, they tend to catch up to you on the water!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Did race week about 10 years ago. What an awesome experience, first time sailing. Enjoy it George, go easy on the night time festivities, they tend to catch up to you on the water!
Will be careful, but have to be careful with night time festivities even at home 🏡 with 🍷 every night so I can sleep sometimes while waiting for the AVZ drama to unfold again and again - sink or swim 🤞

Reactions: 6 users

TheCount

Regular

I’m calling BS.

TC.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Catching up reading this thread :ROFLMAO:. It looks like some of us have finally gone mad waiting on AVZ.
Glad I have company

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular
Dear Nigel,

I have been thinking about you every day for a long time now.

I miss you more than I can say.

When I feel down or sad, I like to watch this video of you from the 18th of May 2022 and like to listen to you right at the 5.00 minute mark.

Your comments give me great comfort, please don't let me and the other AVZ share holders down.

Love, The Fox xx

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
10th Moscow conference: Gilbert Kabanda reaffirms the DRC's determination to put an end to the war in the East

During the 10th Moscow Conference in Russia, on international security, which is being held from August 15 to 18, the Minister of National Defense and Veterans, Gilbert Kabanda Kurhenga, expressed the DRC's determination to take up the challenge of insecurity in the Great Lakes sub-region and this, in the presence of 300 delegates from 40 countries.

"The DRC wants to play its role as a stabilizer to put an end to twenty-five years of insecurity imposed on it on its territory, and to become the natural world leader in the fight against global warming, through its possession of strategic raw materials, while guaranteeing the interests of each other”.

WTF !!!.jpeg

At the same time, he pleaded for multifaceted support from Russia and all the participating countries, the immediate objective being to mobilize and obtain the necessary means for the Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of Congo (FARDC ).

According to him, this support will make it possible to expand operations against armed groups, negative forces, terrorist groups and their active allies in the provinces of North Kivu, South Kivu and Ituri where they commit massacres.

However, the DRC has enough human and material potential to put at the service of its people, but the persistence of the activism of hostile forces is delaying its development and threatening international security.

He also welcomed the good historical relations that have existed for 62 years between the two countries and especially Russia's regular support to the United Nations Security Council for the safeguard of the sovereignty of the DRC.

WTF !!.jpeg

Chinese power outage could sting lithium buyers, push prices 10pc higher

The lithium sector can’t seem to catch a break with China’s heatwave now expected to cause further havoc on the supply chain.

Lithium producers in the Sichuan province, home to factories of some of the world’s biggest companies and the producer of about half the country’s lithium, have either suspended production or lowered their operating rates in response to the power crunch, sources told Fastmarkets.

“We have halved our production due to the power rationing in Sichuan province,” a lithium producer source said.

Underlining the seriousness of the power crunch, a second lithium producer source in the province said: “The city where our factories are based have rarely experienced power shortages before – this is the first time that we have halted production due to power rationing.”

A third lithium producer source said: “Our production has been suspended since Monday August 15 and prior to this, we were required to stagger our electricity consumption.”

In an interview with Stockhead, VP Capital co-founder John So says in in the short term there will be a supply squeeze in terms of downstream lithium coming out of China, which will push up prices for processed lithium elsewhere in the world.

“This will also push up raw lithium prices because Sichuan is a mining hub for lithium in China – I don’t expect this to go on for months because by October the weather will reverse in the northern hemisphere,” he says.

“We will continue to see these sorts of outages in August and intermittently in September as well.

“Other provinces in China are also talking about potentially curbing power supply to some of the industrial companies and factories – so expect to see more of this over the next two months.

“Lithium is going to be in shortage in China, and all the data is indicating that electric vehicle demand is on the upside and is a lot stronger than what most may think despite what appears to be a general slower economic environment.

“With high unexpected demand and short-term supply crunch, we may see prices go up another 10 per cent in the next few weeks.”

EV and battery factories shut down as China faces worst heatwave in six decades

Toyota and CATL announce factory closures in China as a scorching heatwave sweeps the country

CNN’s Selina Wang says China’s major manufacturing hub, Sichuan province, has ordered all factories to shut down production for six days to ease a power shortage as China continues to deal with its worst heatwave in six decades.

Temperatures have soared above 40 degrees Celsius, causing a spike in demand for air conditioning and added pressure on the power grid.

Sichuan is home to factories of some of the world’s biggest companies such as Apple supplier Foxconn, Toyota, and battery marker Contemporary Ampertex Technology Co (CATL) – one of Tesla’s key suppliers.

Wang says this could potentially have a knock-on effect for the global economy.

“This is a key province because it is rich in minerals like lithium and polysilicon, and is a key manufacturing location for the semiconductor and solar industry so shutting down the factories for a week…could tighten the supply of polysilicon and lithium which could potentially push prices higher,” she says.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

ozmacca

Regular
Jag it looks like you’ve built a home where our tent used to be pitched for a year overlooking Moonie Beach and Ghosties Point breaks back in 1980, that’s me with the camera, back when we had a daily cup of magic mushroom 🍄 coffee and a bushy top riser to bring it on
@MoneyBags1348 a very local place for me i love, what a coincidence! You guys have a lot more cred than me though (i'm 40ish), have a great John Stewert original hanging up at my folks place though.

A hello to everyone else on the forum, I don't often like to make a scene but in case you're getting likes off a random named Oz then there you go. For full transparency, i've been on a previous forum which has gone to shit. I'm a holder since 2017, not owning a gold mine, ~>500k shares, been through ups and downs, i'm a realist and love that this forum is actual discussion about the project and related issues.... not shorters, trolls, etc. Thanks for having me, and awesome to see a very few familiar names who were/are renowned for great info in other forums. Cheers guys

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom