AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
So you are not a full time investor/ trader ? :rolleyes:

No unfortunately not… Lucky enough to have internet access all day and whatever tabs I want open… 😃

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Closing a bit late tonight

I feel there's a bit of craziness flyin' around at the moment

Let's just calm the farm and see what the official announcements bring

Good luck for the week ahead everyone

1660487675441.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Heeeeeeerrrreee we go again! woo hoo! Love the roller coaster of Manono

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

obe wan

Regular
If the video posted here tonight is a true a reflection of the current situation , I'd say the chances of trading tomorrow are zero . Are these guys up to date with what's happening? Probably not . So to answer your question , I'll go 60/40 against trading tomorrow .
Zero chance of trading tomorrow / Monday I reckon …. But but , Nellie17 still on course I reckon

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Out with the old .. in with the new 😊

1660512815807.jpeg

1660514008197.jpeg

1660513968228.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Zero chance of trading tomorrow / Monday I reckon …. But but , Nellie17 still on course I reckon
Like your style Obe wan . Hope you are right .

• Thinking

Attachments

• 049A9F99-1893-4286-A2DE-BD820FA6E97F.png
    049A9F99-1893-4286-A2DE-BD820FA6E97F.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 42

Bin59

Regular

Reactions: 15 users
Oh, and I guess while I’m giving my uninformed opinion, let’s see…. mining and exploration rights not fully sorted and paid, ownership not fully sorted, arbitration not fully sorted, Felix new cabinet not fully sorted…. yes I’m nearly 1000% sure we will open today and just in time not to get booted out of the ASX200 where we unfortunately won’t be able to get manipulated then shafted by those big instos. Of course AIMO. And on a less sarcastic note, thanks for your posts Bin59, I love reading actual facts!!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
Felix looks to have appointed someone from the family. Not a good look
These are favourites to fill the positions - not yet appointed.

TheCount

Regular
See you all next month.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 9.11.53 am.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
On a positive note, the next announcement will be on my birthday

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Hoping you get a very Happy Birthday present Retro ... shareable with us all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
Three Cheers, because you hate a Beer ;)

Beer-Puns.jpg

As for me

#Dreams.png

• Haha
  • Fire

John25

Regular
Or it COULD happen before ...25/8 my birthday ...as they say

• Haha
  • Love

Tursty

Realistically I think the path to trading again will come via an announcement out of the blue, that the"subject of the halt" has now been resolved and trading will commence in XX days time. I think the only way trading will commence via an announcement on the date the current halt finished, (now 1 Sep) will be if they have given up waiting to resolve the subject of the halt in its entirety before re-opening.

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
Or it COULD happen before ...25/8 my birthday ...as they say

You and Sparrowhawk12 are keener than me John…. I’m also in August but not keen to give the actual number. I just want to say I was talking to a friend this morning who was explaining to me that this forum isn’t just about AVZ per se, it’s a place where share holders can talk (or perhaps vent) or use as an outlet to express emotions relating to the anxiety and frustration that is inherent with owning AVZ, and some of these long term holders are not in a position to discuss these issues with anyone, including their families or friends. I understand this as none of my friends or family wants to discuss shares (unless asking what shares they should buy) so I guess I have to try and understand that posters here need an outlet, especially just considering the time this company has been forecasting getting the ML alone. My coping mechanism is to research and look for facts, I find peace in knowledge, not venting. I imagine that if AVZ comes out of suspension with the mining and exploration rights, ownership and ML sorted everyone would have saved themselves a lot of grief by simply trusting and listening to Nigel’s announcements since we went into suspension. Anyway, this is just a long winded off topic personal rant where I basically want to apologise to all those I have offended and who think I’m some sort of bully. I hate bullies and spent the best part of nearly 50 years training in boxing and different martial arts just so I’m prepared when I encounter them. So once again I apologise to those I’ve attacked here, and hopefully I haven’t put shareholder’s off posting, I guess I just have a different approach and get frustrated at different things than others here. Like I said, just a long winded rant and to be honest I don’t want to post anything anymore, I just want to get back to having a life outside of AVZ and trust Nigel will get us there, and no stupid suggestions of a TO at anything under $2-$3 and that’s in the fucken short term. Rant over, hopefully no more posts from me and no replies, over to you Wombat, Cashcity, Obe and others

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

The Fox

Regular
oK Obe wan you got the first part of your prediction correct . Now as one of the more seasoned and respected posters over the years any chance you could shed a little light as to why you think Nellie17 is on the money ? I remember recently another respected poster ,The Fox (akaBaby Jack) made the same prediction . Cheers
No predictions by me on a date for coming out of suspension, only that I was told apparently all issues are sorted, and coming out of suspension is next, but no timeline was provided on that only indicated it won't be much longer. If the above is correct I would expect sooner than later IMO. I pass on what I hear, I'd like to think it's accurate information and of course I hope its accurate information, I see no reason why I would be fed bullshit, its not as if it makes any difference to the SP at this time for me, or that I would act on any such information as I'm not selling off market or anything. Cheers The Fox :)

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

John25

Regular
You and Sparrowhawk12 are keener than me John…. I’m also in August but not keen to give the actual number. I just want to say I was talking to a friend this morning who was explaining to me that this forum isn’t just about AVZ per se, it’s a place where share holders can talk (or perhaps vent) or use as an outlet to express emotions relating to the anxiety and frustration that is inherent with owning AVZ, and some of these long term holders are not in a position to discuss these issues with anyone, including their families or friends. I understand this as none of my friends or family wants to discuss shares (unless asking what shares they should buy) so I guess I have to try and understand that posters here need an outlet, especially just considering the time this company has been forecasting getting the ML alone. My coping mechanism is to research and look for facts, I find peace in knowledge, not venting. I imagine that if AVZ comes out of suspension with the mining and exploration rights, ownership and ML sorted everyone would have saved themselves a lot of grief by simply trusting and listening to Nigel’s announcements since we went into suspension. Anyway, this is just a long winded off topic personal rant where I basically want to apologise to all those I have offended and who think I’m some sort of bully. I hate bullies and spent the best part of nearly 50 years training in boxing and different martial arts just so I’m prepared when I encounter them. So once again I apologise to those I’ve attacked here, and hopefully I haven’t put shareholder’s off posting, I guess I just have a different approach and get frustrated at different things than others here. Like I said, just a long winded rant and to be honest I don’t want to post anything anymore, I just want to get back to having a life outside of AVZ and trust Nigel will get us there, and no stupid suggestions of a TO at anything under $2-$3 and that’s in the fucken short term. Rant over, hopefully no more posts from me and no replies, over to you Wombat, Cashcity, Obe and others
Totally understandable MB ... we are mainly ALL in the same boat here ... we need to vent every now & then .... theres been some classics ... Yours :) @#$&#%@% & Nuts @$%#&?! .... both will go down in AVZ (TSE) history :) This is the only stock I hold & have a lot riding on it ... self funded retiree as well ,most ( all) of my capital tied up in suspension of trade ...Keep well plus we need a sense of humour whilst this shit show is being played out .....pop in for a laugh :) every now & then ...I do
1660528965402.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom