AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
At the end of the conference, the results were achieved because the participants understood the issues around lithium issues. What remains to be done now is to accelerate the process for lithium mining to begin for the benefit of different stakeholders starting with the local community, the country, the partner companies and the whole world. “ , he blinked.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I also saw a picture of Sama Lukonde actually smiling yesterday too. Didn’t post it coz it might be photoshopped

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1660441081954.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
No reports in mainstream DRC. Does everyone believe a tweet from someone who opened a bird account this month?

I’d like to but where’s the proof?

I hear multiple drums, smoke signals etc but will believe it when AVZ announces

But I am holding my breath, someone tell when to exhale

looks like social media delivers again :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1660442028117.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Happy page 420 everybody...

1660442783964.png

• Haha
  • Sad

JAG

Top 20
1660443956505.png

Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha

Soapy

Regular
Hows everyone’s Number plates going?
Very average paying the annual fee when it’s on a KIA RIO

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Hows everyone’s Number plates going?
Very average paying the annual fee when it’s on a KIA RIO
I don't drive a Kia :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 2428

I don't drive a Kia :ROFLMAO:
Mine are still in the cupboard, waiting for AVZ to trade again, then putting on a Porsche…

Attachments

• BF701F48-DD21-451B-80AB-0094DFC6AD18.jpg
    BF701F48-DD21-451B-80AB-0094DFC6AD18.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 12 users

Soapy

Regular

Attachments

• 79A28F71-83B3-4AC6-9470-974809B7DE28.jpeg
    79A28F71-83B3-4AC6-9470-974809B7DE28.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 4 users

ptlas

Regular
Yeah, they do it to feel important for a short period of time, but then when it doesn't come to fruition they look like a complete fool. I feel that it is highly likely that this is what will happen here again.

I really hope that I am wrong though. I hope that this is the one time when the prediction really does come tru
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
One day, by pure luck, one of these 'inside' forecasts will be correct

• Haha
  • Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
*To add, as thing's Heat up in the DRC re:- East v West atm,

China did not wait for the improvement of the business climate to invest in the DRC

Chinese investors settled in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in 2008 without worrying about the socio-economic situation in the country or without waiting for reforms or the improvement of the business climate.

Without ignoring the difficulties, Chinese companies are making a great contribution to the economic and social development of the DRC.

According to a document consulted, the taxes paid in 2021 by Chinese companies contributed 16% to the state's budget revenues, without including royalties or dividends in materials or finance.

The Sino-Congolese partnership, both long-standing and woven by fraternal ties, has contributed significantly to the industrialization of the country.

A dream that dates back to the independence of the DR Congo, to enhance its subso:unsure:il, create wealth, and improve the living conditions of its population.

In 2006, while the Congolese government lacked the financial means to rebuild the country, the mining resources were not enough for it.

The DRC has had difficulty finding funding from its other partners.

Thus, the group of Chinese companies responded positively to the call of the DRC by investing their own financial means without laying down many conditions and without hesitation beforehand.

Where does the idea of formulating the Chinese Contract come from, that is to say, to develop the Congolese subsoil by investing significant means in the mines, to have an income in order to reinvest in the construction of infrastructures and contribute to the economic growth of the country (DRC).

With Chinese investments, the DRC now has not only more and more mines, but also processing chains.

Chinese companies, when they invest in the mines, they also set up on-site mineral processing and production chains, such is the case of the companies SOMIDEZ, SICOMINES, COMIKAL, COMILU, etc.

China not only brings capital, but also contributes to the development of the DRC industry by establishing modern industrial companies.

With this rise, there are more added values and more local labor, with skilled workers.

It is an effective contribution to industrialization, a long-term and sustainable contribution to the development of the DRC.

Other investors are slow to come, but China is still present

The President of the Republic, Félix -Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo participated in various forums in the West as in the East, he received several statesmen, from where he so much praised the potential of the country, in order to attract investors...

Several promises remain unfulfilled until now and different conditions have been given to him.

While other investors are slow to settle in the DRC, China is still present and contributes significantly to the development of the country.

Out of his concern to develop the country, President Tshisekedi Felix Tshisekedi wanted to organize last month at the city of the African Union, a meeting to assess the state of the implementation of reforms and ministerial assignments in business climate, in order to attract investors to the country.

Should we wait for investors without insurance or evolve with China, which has always shown the will to support the DRC in its reconstruction? The Head of State is called upon to lean towards China and continue this friendly cooperation which is obviously intended to be win-win.

As proof, the Chinese contribution remains visible in several achievements across the country, in particular the Busanga hydroelectric dam with Chinese capital of around 656 million USD, the first major energy infrastructure project in the Greater Katanga region in the DRC for more than 60 years old.

The land port of Kasumbalesa is on the list, a Chinese capital project of around 230 million USD which has promoted the import and export trade of the DRC.

It is also necessary to include the construction of a cultural center in Kinshasa, a gift from China to the DRC, which would henceforth be the largest building in Central Africa, in the cultural sphere, we also mention the construction of the water treatment plant with a capacity of 220,000 m3 at Lukunga in the city of Kinshasa, in the order of 100 million USD, entirely financed by the Chinese government at the rate of 4.5%.

Still with the infrastructure, the Sino-Congolese friendship hospital in N'Djili, a donation from the Chinese government in Kinshasa in the amount of $6 million for a capacity of 150 beds, the 50th anniversary hospital, the reference general in Lubumbashi, the government hall, the government hall, the people's palace, the martyr stadium, the Kalemie stadium, the Goma stadium, the Zongo II hydraulic power station.

It continues with the triumphal boulevard, Sendwe and Lumumba which connects the city center to N'djili airport, the June 30 boulevard which connects Kitambo store to the central station, the tourism avenue which connects Kitambo Store to pumping, Kinsuka Bridge, Kasa-vubu Avenue, By-passe Avenue in Kinshasa; the Musonoi-Kapata-Kolwezi road, the boulevard of Butembo, the rehabilitation of the Boma-Matadi road as much Chinese investment to be accounted for.

it should be realized that since 2008 – the year the Sino-Congolese contract was signed – the whole of the European Union and the whole of North America have not built as much infrastructure as the Chinese over the past 15 years : urban roads, inter-provincial roads, airport facilities, hydroelectric power stations, water treatment plants, etc.

www.mediacongo.net

View attachment 13858

View attachment 13856

View attachment 13861

Plenty of Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

" China didnt wait for the improvement of business climate to invest in DRC "

Most people would be aware that i am no fan of China, ( China govt, not the people ...;) ) and the way they go about business with the BELT & ROAD traps , their bully / intimidation tactics to steal, conjure and do what ever it takes to achieve their goals of control globally, but one thing i do admire is their long term vision.

They recognised 30 yrs ago that DRC was very rich in the mineral space and they took first mover advantage despite the extreme sovereign risk, whilst the west were sitting on their arse.!!

China obviously had long term visions of the future for their vast population and built ghost cities in advance, had long term visions to improve their military capacities too...........so HELLO AUSTRALIA, we want your iron ore, hence the iron ore boom Australia has enjoyed since 2010.

China may be first mover and invested heavily in DRC, but the fact remains, in cohoots with Kabila regime, corruption , stealth has been rampant and the DRC has been robbed, pillaged with the common folk poor and destitute, a fucking disgrace.

China control 70% of the mineral sector in DRC, the DRC has a debt to GDP of 110% as of 22/6/21, DRC owe China $2B

Indeed, this savage cycle needs to change, from recent posts i have been reading, it appears Felix is making some moves to hold members of the Govt to task for past and present corruptions, but the bigger task at hand is, how will he hold corrupt Chinese coys to task for their past and present corruptions given Chinas huge presence and hold of the country ?

Felix has a massive dilemma on his hands, changing the wheel without pissing off the chinese.

US investment may just stoke the fire aka Pelosi visiting Taiwan......:unsure:

How will Felix deal with Zijin and the shit show with AVZ ?

Will we find out tomorrow ?.........:unsure:

Hoping for the best but have no expectations............yet.

imo

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
I also saw a picture of Sama Lukonde actually smiling yesterday too. Didn’t post it coz it might be photoshopped

o_O :eek: :oops:

hu infos web on Twitter.png

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
*Fyi, fwiw re:- Kabila and Co

View attachment 14141

Forbes writer Richard Miniter documented the wealth of Joseph Kabila, estimated at 2 billion US Dollars in offshore banks in the British Virgin Islands, accumulated in just over 13 years of being in power.

View attachment 14145

View attachment 14146

www.africanews.com/2021/11/24/drc-investigation-opens-on-joseph-kabila-over-138-million-embezzlement/

View attachment 14148
swat.gif

I really hope Felix holds that prick to account and swat him like a bug........a fucking traitor scum to his country!!

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

GuruDukun

Regular

• Fire
  • Love

bloke383

Regular

This looks extremely interesting . Google/youtube auto translate just mangles it for me . Any idea on how to get a better translation , or who this should be forwarded to , to make better sense of it ?

Reactions: 2 users

Soapy

Regular
This looks extremely interesting . Google/youtube auto translate just mangles it for me . Any idea on how to get a better translation , or who this should be forwarded to , to make better sense of it ?
What does Granted de la mineral de licencea mean? Maybe I herd wrong

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom