AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
oK Obe wan you got the first part of your prediction correct . Now as one of the more seasoned and respected posters over the years any chance you could shed a little light as to why you think Nellie17 is on the money ? I remember recently another respected poster ,The Fox (akaBaby Jack) made the same prediction . Cheers
to me @MoneyBags1348 's post made more logical sense and made me nervous for today's open without any positive announcement to support the SP.

"Oh, and I guess while I’m giving my uninformed opinion, let’s see…. mining and exploration rights not fully sorted and paid, ownership not fully sorted, arbitration not fully sorted, Felix new cabinet not fully sorted…. yes I’m nearly 1000% sure we will open today and just in time not to get booted out of the ASX200 where we unfortunately won’t be able to get manipulated then shafted by those big instos. Of course AIMO. And on a less sarcastic note, thanks for your posts Bin59, I love reading actual facts!!"

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Below is my reply to a post (other site) regarding the hold up of the ML due to the lease area having been reduced .
"So at this point , apart from the bit that's been chopped off AVZ can have a lease for Roche Dure 400mil tonnes ++? Is it that simple ? Why doesn't AVZ management just tell investors a ML for Roche Dure is a certainty "however " our area to the north has not been included and we will be taking action to "try" and have it reincluded before we sign off on the ML . Now if that was the approach I'm sure most investor would be resting easy . So it's either AVZ Management PR skills are atrocious or it's not that simple ." imo
I agree, that if that's all the issue was, that it would be the best course of action.
Obviously there is more at play and larger issues with CAMI.

Would have been a slightly disappointing, but better result if they come out and said the ML was issued over a smaller tenement, but we have paid for and progressed it and will build the mine etc and pursue the PE for the northern portion at the same time.

Only tim will tell for how it plays out and if it was gross mismanagement or 4d chess.

Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Below is my reply to a post (other site) regarding the hold up of the ML due to the lease area having been reduced .
"So at this point , apart from the bit that's been chopped off AVZ can have a lease for Roche Dure 400mil tonnes ++? Is it that simple ? Why doesn't AVZ management just tell investors a ML for Roche Dure is a certainty "however " our area to the north has not been included and we will be taking action to "try" and have it reincluded before we sign off on the ML . Now if that was the approach I'm sure most investor would be resting easy . So it's either AVZ Management PR skills are atrocious or it's not that simple ." imo
Yeah I've been feeling this exactly myself, but I think what's really going on is they're trying to overcome corruption in DRC office.
If they anounced that, it would go against them to make that insinuation against the government they're trying to get a licence from.

Either someone who holds a lot of hidden power is simply demanding a large "comission" for the granting of the licence.
Or as I've suspected all along, the chinese are paying off every one whos involved in the process (very hansomely I'm sure) just to delay and delay and accuse and be a problem. I mean they're probably being offered to be set up for life financially just to stay in office as long as possible and cause blockages and delays and more problems.
Maybe the end game for them is to destroy AVZ's market value and purchase it for as little as possible.
If we never went into a halt for all of this, could you imagin the SP price today? I shudder to think.
They likely never counted on that.
If this is so, the scary thing is they may have more plays up their sleeves, and this is just their first one.

Good god who knows, we can only speculate and in the end it doesn't help or hinder us even if we figured it out.

GO AVZ!

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Totally understandable MB ... we are mainly ALL in the same boat here ... we need to vent every now & then .... theres been some classics ... Yours :) @#$&#%@% & Nuts @$%#&?! .... both will go down in AVZ (TSE) history :) This is the only stock I hold & have a lot riding on it ... self funded retiree as well ,most ( all) of my capital tied up in suspension of trade ...Keep well plus we need a sense of humour whilst this shit show is being played out .....pop in for a laugh :) every now & then ...I do
View attachment 14184
I felt a little chuffed that my rant got a mention! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You and Sparrowhawk12 are keener than me John…. I’m also in August but not keen to give the actual number. I just want to say I was talking to a friend this morning who was explaining to me that this forum isn’t just about AVZ per se, it’s a place where share holders can talk (or perhaps vent) or use as an outlet to express emotions relating to the anxiety and frustration that is inherent with owning AVZ, and some of these long term holders are not in a position to discuss these issues with anyone, including their families or friends. I understand this as none of my friends or family wants to discuss shares (unless asking what shares they should buy) so I guess I have to try and understand that posters here need an outlet, especially just considering the time this company has been forecasting getting the ML alone. My coping mechanism is to research and look for facts, I find peace in knowledge, not venting. I imagine that if AVZ comes out of suspension with the mining and exploration rights, ownership and ML sorted everyone would have saved themselves a lot of grief by simply trusting and listening to Nigel’s announcements since we went into suspension. Anyway, this is just a long winded off topic personal rant where I basically want to apologise to all those I have offended and who think I’m some sort of bully. I hate bullies and spent the best part of nearly 50 years training in boxing and different martial arts just so I’m prepared when I encounter them. So once again I apologise to those I’ve attacked here, and hopefully I haven’t put shareholder’s off posting, I guess I just have a different approach and get frustrated at different things than others here. Like I said, just a long winded rant and to be honest I don’t want to post anything anymore, I just want to get back to having a life outside of AVZ and trust Nigel will get us there, and no stupid suggestions of a TO at anything under $2-$3 and that’s in the fucken short term. Rant over, hopefully no more posts from me and no replies, over to you Wombat, Cashcity, Obe and others
Don't you dare stop posting MB :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1660541496896.png

1660541522180.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1660541617521.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Charbella

Regular
I agree, that if that's all the issue was, that it would be the best course of action.
Obviously there is more at play and larger issues with CAMI.

Would have been a slightly disappointing, but better result if they come out and said the ML was issued over a smaller tenement, but we have paid for and progressed it and will build the mine etc and pursue the PE for the northern portion at the same time.

Only tim will tell for how it plays out and if it was gross mismanagement or 4d chess.
If you watched the most recent video it was pretty clear, CAMI will not sign anything until the brown paper bag is delivered. This dude at CAMI is untouchable. They have tried to get rid of him a few times (previous and current government) without success, who is behind him? That’s the question I would like to find out. He is the root of our problem!

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20

Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
You and Sparrowhawk12 are keener than me John…. I’m also in August but not keen to give the actual number. I just want to say I was talking to a friend this morning who was explaining to me that this forum isn’t just about AVZ per se, it’s a place where share holders can talk (or perhaps vent) or use as an outlet to express emotions relating to the anxiety and frustration that is inherent with owning AVZ, and some of these long term holders are not in a position to discuss these issues with anyone, including their families or friends. I understand this as none of my friends or family wants to discuss shares (unless asking what shares they should buy) so I guess I have to try and understand that posters here need an outlet, especially just considering the time this company has been forecasting getting the ML alone. My coping mechanism is to research and look for facts, I find peace in knowledge, not venting. I imagine that if AVZ comes out of suspension with the mining and exploration rights, ownership and ML sorted everyone would have saved themselves a lot of grief by simply trusting and listening to Nigel’s announcements since we went into suspension. Anyway, this is just a long winded off topic personal rant where I basically want to apologise to all those I have offended and who think I’m some sort of bully. I hate bullies and spent the best part of nearly 50 years training in boxing and different martial arts just so I’m prepared when I encounter them. So once again I apologise to those I’ve attacked here, and hopefully I haven’t put shareholder’s off posting, I guess I just have a different approach and get frustrated at different things than others here. Like I said, just a long winded rant and to be honest I don’t want to post anything anymore, I just want to get back to having a life outside of AVZ and trust Nigel will get us there, and no stupid suggestions of a TO at anything under $2-$3 and that’s in the fucken short term. Rant over, hopefully no more posts from me and no replies, over to you Wombat, Cashcity, Obe and others
Hey MB, great post.

I took it as being somewhere between an explanation and apology for some of the stuff you posted.
Certainly, no apology required.

You landed here a while back, and though I rolled my eyes, I realised you're posts had much merit.
I guess you just didn't get the culture here then.
Probably too traumatised from other places.
We all are to some extent.

Anyway, all good, please don't change your style and if you go a little too far sometimes we'll all understand.
Same boat emotionally.

Thanks for your honesty and humility and as wino said, don't dare stop posting.

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If you watched the most recent video it was pretty clear, CAMI will not sign anything until the brown paper bag is delivered. This dude at CAMI is untouchable. They have tried to get rid of him a few times (previous and current government) without success, who is behind him? That’s the question I would like to find out. He is the root of our problem!
Read this article:

It explains a little why Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa, alias the 'dude', or head of the cadastre, is a protected entity.

Even the lady with the cup (MofM), for being the fairest, invites him to the cup festivities.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1660553128142.png

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1660553154153.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
t explains a little why Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa, alias the 'dude', or head of the cadastre, is a protected entity.

Even the lady with the cup (MofM), for being the fairest, invites him to the cup festivities.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Jag I think you should ask Jens about AVZ’s PR. I know it ran out last year in December and I haven’t seen it reapplied for. Perhaps part of the holdup, think I posed this to Obe before but don’t know what the outcome is. Also pretty sure the ownership has to be determined as far as the state owned entity (and amongst all the illegalities we don’t know what Cominiere’s % actually is) before the ML can be granted. A couple of things for you to discuss with Jens and Obi

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Read this article:

It explains a little why Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa, alias the 'dude', or head of the cadastre, is a protected entity.

There you go, now we know who is behind the “dude”!

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Jag I think you should ask Jens about AVZ’s PR. I know it ran out last year in December and I haven’t seen it reapplied for. Perhaps part of the holdup, think I posed this to Obe before but don’t know what the outcome is. Also pretty sure the ownership has to be determined as far as the state owned entity (and amongst all the illegalities we don’t know what Cominiere’s % actually is) before the ML can be granted. A couple of things for you to discuss with Jens and Obi
You could speculate that AVZ didn’t renew the PR because they were led (by CAMI) to believe that CAMI would grant the ML. Meanwhile, possible that CAMI deliberately delayed granting the ML with the intention of undermining AVZ’s PR rights because they were already being bribed by the ‘now known suspects’ Cominiere, Zigin (and who knows who else!) trying to get their grubby hands on our tenements. Not sure why it took so long for Antoinette N’samba to sign the Ministerial Decree, but I know who I don’t like, and that’s the shrunken head Prime Minister Lukonde, who’s name pops up again in Charbella’s post above this one. Now over to you Jag, Jens, Obe and other sleuths (might even help you if you get Der Geist on board). I don’t know if I’m just throwing out a red herring or if this was always a planned two pronged attack to acquire both part of our tenements and part of our ownership in Dathcom, but hopefully a few of you can dig up some more facts and can come back with something

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Totally understandable MB ... we are mainly ALL in the same boat here ... we need to vent every now & then .... theres been some classics ... Yours :) @#$&#%@% & Nuts @$%#&?! .... both will go down in AVZ (TSE) history :) This is the only stock I hold & have a lot riding on it ... self funded retiree as well ,most ( all) of my capital tied up in suspension of trade ...Keep well plus we need a sense of humour whilst this shit show is being played out .....pop in for a laugh :) every now & then ...I do
View attachment 14184
Keep well plus we need a sense of humour whilst this shit show is being played out .....pop in for a laugh every now & then ...I do

*Ditto Johnno, I concur,

A Sense of Humour is very important for our Mental Health, God knows it gets me through the Day / Week / Month / Year, especially the Days / Weeks / Months / Years of our DRC Lives atm, Cos

Always_Look_Bright_Side_Life.jpg

#Aintover.gif

Food for thought Bro ;)

GLTA-AVZH's

Fingers 🤞

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom