AVZ Discussion 2022

GuruDukun

Regular
Who are these people ? They come across like a bunch of amateurs .
Errr, one of them helped write the feasibility study.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GuruDukun

Regular

At around 40 minutes the discussion turns to corruption china and why the Australian government can help mitigate corruption.

The tools are there for you consume this as you will. I’m just going to show you the source.

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
At around 40 minutes the discussion turns to corruption china and why the Australian government can help mitigate corruption.

The tools are there for you consume this as you will. I’m just going to show you the source.
Fabian Lumbala debat 13 august 2022, thank you very much for sharing Dukun. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Somebody needs to get these guys in touch with Nellie17 so she can bring them up to date with what's actually going on .
The only thing I got from translation was someone had a big steak.....just at the start.

Many of you would know what I mean when it comes to the steak dinner :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, back to drowning my sorrows after a disappointing loss 🐥

GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 1 users
You obviously haven't been following Cashcity's posts ? Strike rate at 0% . lol
I’m happy to take in reasoned / informed opinions.

What’s your best bet for tomorrow?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
You obviously haven't been following Cashcity's posts ? Strike rate at 0% . lol

😂 straight into it wombat.

I can’t help Africa time plus all this other BS that’s come up.

But yes so far it’s 0%

I bet the shorters wish they were paying 0% 😉

I just want…

BFS
ML
ABSOLUTE SHORT SQUEEZE
AVZ BOUGHT OUT FOR A FAIR PRICE

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Soapy

Regular

What’s your best bet fo

The imminently oversubscribed Easter eggs washed down with some nice champagne makes me think we have another 2 week extension, just a gut feeling

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
And here is the same platform with Serge on the panel. Also recorded on 13/8/2022

What will happen tomorrow, will happen tomorrow.
I can throw a temper tantrum like some, but what does that produce?
Hmmmm, a temper tantrum.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
another 2 week extension to the suspension imo.

Reactions: 7 users

I love your username but unfortunately I think the question is also inappropriate. The only informed opinion we are going to get on that question is Nigel’s, I just wish people here realised that because all the uninformed opinions just make more uninformed reading

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
If the video posted here tonight is a true a reflection of the current situation , I'd say the chances of trading tomorrow are zero . Are these guys up to date with what's happening? Probably not . So to answer your question , I'll go 60/40 against trading tomorrow .

AVZ Does love to surprise the market…

What’s your plan if it opens Wombat ?

GLTAH

Reactions: 3 users
100 days since we last traded.

58 days since an update by management on arbitration with Zijin.

30 days since an update by management on the mining license.

The reputational damage to the company and management grow by the day. The longer we are in suspension without meaningful updates, the harder it will be to get new investors in the future even if news is positive.

We traded through every other part of the mining license process. I can't see a reasonable reason for us not to be currently trading unless there is something that management aren't telling shareholders.

The original suspension was for nine days and we have had five extensions so far. My bet is for another two week extension tomorrow without any update.

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
And here is the same platform with Serge on the panel. Also recorded on 13/8/2022

What will happen tomorrow, will happen tomorrow.
I can throw a temper tantrum like some, but what does that produce?
Hmmmm, a temper tantrum.

Serge seems to be implying that there has still been no follow-up to the collaboration agreement from the DRC government side unless I'm mistaken and he wonders what happened? A bit dodgy with auto translate if anyone can verify.

• Thinking

CashKing

Regular

The reputational damage to the company and management grow by the day. The longer we are in suspension without meaningful updates, the harder it will be to get new investors in the future even if news is positive.

We traded through every other part of the mining license process. I can't see a reasonable reason for us not to be currently trading unless there is something that management aren't telling shareholders.

The original suspension was for nine days and we have had five extensions so far. My bet is for another two week extension tomorrow without any update.

Won’t need new investors IMO, Just looking for a big enough For Sale Sign & it’ll be off the ASX…

GLTAH Tomorrow

• Thinking
  • Fire
I love your username but unfortunately I think the question is also inappropriate. The only informed opinion we are going to get on that question is Nigel’s, I just wish people here realised that because all the uninformed opinions just make more uninformed reading
What will l find if I go scroll through your posting history?

Forums like TSE exist for what purpose - discussing exclusively the content of ASX announcements?

CashKing

Regular
Depends on the announcement. My intention is to hold if we get positive info . Happy to hang around for either a Take Over or a Mine up and running .

I’m taking tomorrow off as I don’t see the need to be at work thinking about AVZ announcement & getting nothing done..

Ohh shit wait up I was supposed to send that to the boss 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

pow4ade

Regular

I can't see a reasonable reason for us not to be currently trading unless there is something that management aren't telling shareholders.

According to the listing rules ongoing extensions to voluntary suspensions are only granted when the financial viability of the co would otherwise be jeopardised by relisting. So yes, there could be more to this impasse then what we've been told.

LEFOOL

Regular
sorry guys not sure if posted already but here is my quick summary of the video lots of you must be talking about

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
I can't see a reasonable reason for us not to be currently trading unless there is something that management aren't telling shareholders.

According to the listing rules ongoing extensions to voluntary suspensions are only granted when the financial viability of the co would otherwise be jeopardised by relisting. So yes, there could be more to this impasse then what we've been told.
I don't think we are in any immediate danger of running out of money. If there is a financial concern then it's probably for the negotiation position that our share price holds if we are offering AVZ shares as part of our offer for the 15% from Cominere. The lower the share price then the less our offer is worth or the more we have to dilute shares on issue.

• Thinking
Top Bottom