AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
A week or two back, photos of DRC MM Antoinette N’samba appeared with recently arrested Jean Marc Kabund, and she was said to be an ally of Kabund and making moves against Felix. I’ve attached a link showing this to be false and the link also provides updates and articles on Antoinette and other DRC news https://kin24h.info/2022/07/30/rdc-...relations-avec-kabund-radie-de-ludpstribune/#

Minister Antoinette N'samba victim of a cabal after Kabund was struck off the UDPS

For some time old photos of the Minister of Mines with the former acting President of the UDPS Jean Marc Kabund have been making the rounds on social networks to make people believe that they would be loyal to this day who swears only on the head of the Félix Tshisekedi regime.

She is just the victim of demonization by her detractors for having cut off all her relations with kabund.

A senior executive of the presidential party responds to 𝑼𝑫𝑷𝑺 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑺

He also states that several UDPS fighters, including the current Minister of Mines, had to take pictures with Kabund because he was still Secretary and acting President of this party.

To circulate the photos of this fighter of firsts who in my opinion joined the UDPS while kabund was still less than 10 years old to make her pass from a kabundist emanates not only from jealousy but also from the spirit that animated Cain in front of Abel, he concluded.

*To Remind,

Antoinette N'samba seeks and wins the support of the USA in the negotiation policy of mining contracts

Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, Minister of State Minister of Mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo received in audience this Wednesday, August 10, 2022 a delegation from the administration of American President Joe Biden led by the Deputy Under-Secretary of State in charge of the economy and the environment.

The exchanges between Antoinette N'Samba and José Fernandez focused in particular on security issues in the mining sector as well as on certain mining contracts, including that on the manufacture of electric batteries signed between the DRC and Zambia, informs the services of the Ministry of Mines. .

This member of the United States government noted that his country is very interested in the project to manufacture electric batteries while stressing that the people affected by sanctions do not participate in this project, possible through the exploitation in particular of lithium.

Regarding mining contracts, José Fernandez was informed that more than 380 irregular mining titles have been dissolved. As a result, 300 permits have returned to the state domain.

Antoinette N'samba took the opportunity of these exchanges to highlight investment opportunities in the DRC in the search for new deposits and the creation of refineries for the local processing of minerals.

The Minister of Mines Antoinette N'Samba also requested the support of the United States in the training of mining inspectors, the policy of negotiation of mining contracts or the fight against smuggling and mining fraud.

1660396267286.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

DoubleA

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

DoubleA

Regular
Based on my opinion & it’s about fu€king time….

AIMO

GLTAH

So your opinion is based on...your opinion? Ok, well thanks for letting us know I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1660427848450.png

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1660427877435.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
A week or two back, photos of DRC MM Antoinette N’samba appeared with recently arrested Jean Marc Kabund, and she was said to be an ally of Kabund and making moves against Felix. I’ve attached a link showing this to be false and the link also provides updates and articles on Antoinette and other DRC news https://kin24h.info/2022/07/30/rdc-...relations-avec-kabund-radie-de-ludpstribune/#
Fyi, fwiw, She's a busy Girl, our Antoinette, Not to mention FT, with a lot on their DRC Mining & Minerals plate, as

Mines: expatriates illegally exploit minerals in Haut-Uélé

During the 64th meeting of the Council of Ministers on Friday August 12, 2022, held via videoconference, the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi, informed the government that he had been informed of the "illicit" exploitation of minerals in the province of Haut-Uélé by foreigners, using heavy machinery, in complicity with mining cooperatives.

On this occasion, the Head of State recalled his instructions given at the 29th meeting of the Council of Ministers, in connection with the fight against mining fraud, in particular the pursuit of the identification of research areas where illicit mining activities.

Given the resurgence of this phenomenon in the eastern part of the country, the Head of State instructed the Minister of the Interior, Daniel Aselo Okito, to take urgent action to stop these illicit operations without delay.

In addition, the President of the Republic also recalled that these practices violate the provisions of the mining code, relating to eligibility and artisanal mining.

However, Félix Tshisekedi requested the close involvement of the Minister of Justice, Rose Mutombo, as well as that of the Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, in order to initiate a fact-finding mission on illicit activities in this part of the national territory and to submit a report to it with recommendations, during the next Council of Ministers.

Mining.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1660434642738.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
The last thing I would be doing is posting on TSE if I had those two at my house….

AIMO 😂

Mate if they did to u what they're doing in the gif, posting on TSE is all you'd be doing for the rest of your life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1660436246494.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

obe wan

Regular
Ok Wombat you are starting to become a total knob now! My info is we should definitely here some positive news this coming week. Maybe I should never have relayed that to this site or any other. If it doesn't come this week it's definitely no fault of management, it's all just part of the slow African system!
As far as I am aware all boxes have been ticked!
If there is no good news this week, well then stick it up your arse, and you won't hear anything from me again! I'm pretty confident that I have a hell of alot more riding on this than you and I'm 100% confident that it will happen sooner than later.
Up yours Wombat, and over & out!
Nells
I’ll go with Nellie17 on this one ; still get an extension for good measures though

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular

1660437180706.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If Guy Loanda is one of the 19 ‘jumping incessantly’ (love lost translations), then it is good, but wait for Tim to tell.

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20

DRC: US ENCOURAGES GOVERNMENT TO REVIEW CERTAIN MINING CONTRACTS​

AUGUST 13, 2022 ARNBETHNIC
The United States has its sights set on Congolese mines. World power, the country of Joe Biden is aware of the place occupied by the DRC in world geopolitics. In 2019 alone, the DRC provided 71% of the world’s cobalt production (100,000 tons out of 140,000). This ore is essential for the manufacture of batteries for smartphones or electric cars. The Congolese extractive sector contributes over 70% of export earnings and is the main driver of the country’s economic growth. The country is dependent on China, which buys around 58% of its exports, if we only take the figures for 2018.
It turns out, however, that Felix Tshisekedi considers many contracts signed with Chinese firms to be leonine. He is essentially looking at the execution of the Sino-Congolese contract. He also called at the end of 2020 for the establishment of a Sino-Congolese joint commission which is supposed to look into all subjects of common interest, including the technical and financial audit of Sino-Congolese Mines. (SICOMINES) and the establishment of a mechanism ensuring transparency in the management and operation of this company.
In several meetings, Felix Tshisekedi insisted on the need to put an end to the imbalance between parties. According to him, this requires the revision of certain clauses of the contract or collaboration agreement between the DRC and the Group of Chinese companies and the contract or agreement of the Joint Venture SICOMINES. This position is not to the liking of the Chinese side. In September 2021, the Chinese ambassador to the DRC, Zhu Jing considered that the DRC is the main beneficiary of this collaboration. It indicated that during the first seven months of 2021, the DRC had earned 4.7 billion USD out of the 7.9 billion USD made in Sino-Congolese trade. He denounced a campaign of dialogue orchestrated, according to him, by the USA.
On August 9, the United States State Department returned to this question. In a statement, he specified that “the United States supports the decision of the DRC government to review mining contracts and greater accountability in the sector”. He cites a few points on which the Chinese are often accused: “We encourage the DRC to continue its collaboration and to work on tax transparency, labor rights and respect for environmental, social and governance standards for the mining sector. The United States is providing more than $30 million in assistance to help the DRC promote responsible and sustainable mining practices.”
For context, the United States and the DRC entered into the Privileged Partnership for Peace, Prosperity, and Environmental Preservation in April 2019. This initiative is supposed to be the framework for bilateral cooperation between the two countries. The United States considers Felix Tshisekedi as an ally. The power of Kinshasa is perceived, according to the State Department, as “an unwavering partner in advancing its mutual global priorities, including the fight against the climate crisis, the fight against illicit trafficking, the response to multiple security and humanitarian crises , promoting respect for democracy and human rights, securing supply chains of strategic minerals necessary for the global transition to cleaner forms of energy.

Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Wow! Looks like Sally Craft was onto something

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1660439364875.png

JAG

Top 20
1660439398569.png

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think I was a victim of that misinformation at the time. Couldn’t believe it, then didn’t believe it when she was presented with the golden cup for MVP. Fuck, it’s a minefield over there, but looks like Felix is shaking the stick, and it’s rumoured at 19, up 4 on last week’s rumour

Reactions: 11 users

mouseflying

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom