AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Have a great weekend everyone. Yes my PF is now Green!

Off to the shack for R/R time.

shocked mr bean GIF

Screenshot !.png

Screenshot !!.png

Screenshot !!!.png

Screenshot !!!!.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I've lost count of the number of times I've read here, on HC or in private groups from someone claiming they've heard something concrete about a stock from a reliable source, and they can't say more, yet we have to trust them that it's the truth - and not one of them have eventuated. I can't see the point in creating an environment like we have here where we share great research and learnings, yet there's always someone who wants to play the "I know a secret but I'm not telling" game as if they are holding knowledge that makes them feel important. As I said, I'm yet to see a single example of someone who's tried that on who has actually been correct, in this stock or any other.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

John25

Regular
"If there is no good news this week, well then stick it up your arse, and you won't hear anything from me again! "
Sounds fair to me!
Talking about sticking things somewhere ..this made me laugh :)

Attachments

• A5477264-8E55-4F25-AA5B-CEB617FD72E0.png
    A5477264-8E55-4F25-AA5B-CEB617FD72E0.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 91
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
FEFB1C6D-BB83-4523-A34A-3186DBF59918.png

• Haha
  • Wow

John25

Regular
Geez 14 weeks on Monday ....time flys when you having fun ( not) it’s about time to get cracking ( that’s not a pun to previous post either :) )
1660355622802.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

And look at day 5 and 6 of the summit program....

I don't think somehow that AVZ is part of that program.
So don't hold your breath.

Just another diarrhea of politicians in full action.

Great photographic opportunity for the troops and on Thursday Felix was still in Chad talking with the diaspora of the Congolese population. But who knows he might do some paperwork between nose and lips on the plane.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of time for AVZ this month, it explains the end of September date for the Cath deal.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

And look at day 5 and 6 of the summit program....

I don't think somehow that AVZ is part of that program.
So don't hold your breath.

Just another diarrhea of politicians in full action.

Great photographic opportunity for the troops and on Thursday Felix was still in Chad talking with the diaspora of the Congolese population. But who knows he might do some paperwork between nose and lips on the plane.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of time for AVZ this month, it explains the end of September date for the Cath deal.

If CATL don't want to lose their agreement with AVZ, you would think they would be pressing the President for this shit show to be sorted asap, after all, they need this mine up and running as much as anyone, If not more, especially when they've just announced to the World about their "Giant Leap in Global Expansion Plans to meet Growing Demand", as

China's CATL to build $7.6 bln Hungary battery plant to supply Mercedes, BMW

China's CATL said on Friday it would build a 7.3 billion euro ($7.6 billion) battery plant in Hungary, Europe's largest so far, as the world's biggest electric vehicle battery maker gears up to meet growing demand from global automakers.

CATL said that construction of the 100 GWh (gigawatt hours) plant in the eastern Hungarian city of Debrecen, its biggest overseas investment, would start this year after receiving approvals, and should last no more than 64 months.

Once built, it is set to be Europe's largest battery cell plant and CATL's second in the region, making battery cells and modules for carmakers including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Stellantis and Volkswagen.

Stellantis.png

The expansion comes as European automakers accelerate a transition to electric vehicles in their home markets, prompting surging demand for batteries from local suppliers and causing a run on supply deals to avoid production bottlenecks.

Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Tesla have all announced or started to implement major battery expansion plans in Europe to secure access to vital cells and raw materials and support their electrification strategies.

CATL's investment will mark "a giant leap in CATL's global expansion",
the company's founder and chairman Zeng Yuqun said in a statement.

The Chinese company is also pressing ahead with plans for battery production in North America by 2026 for clients including Ford Motor, Reuters reported earlier, despite tensions between Beijing and Washington.

The investment is also key for Hungary, which is becoming a major hub for electric vehicles and batteries in Europe.

Debrecen is home to a plant being built by BMW, while Volkswagen's Audi brand has a factory in western Hungary's Gyor and Mercedes-Benz operates one in Kecskemet, in the central part of the country.

BMW declined to comment but said it plans to release some battery related information in early September.

Mercedes-Benz said in a separate statement it would be the first partner to receive battery cells from CATL's Hungarian plant, and that its order marked the highest initial order volume for the site.

"This new state-of-the art European CATL plant in Hungary is another milestone for the scale-up of our EV production together with our key partners," Mercedes-Benz management board member Markus Schaefer said.

CATL previously said it would start supplying cylindrical cells to BMW from 2025 for its new series of electric vehicles.

The Chinese company also said it is also examining the possibility of joining forces with local partners to establish facilities for battery materials in Europe.

As of end of 2021, CATL had an annual battery production capacity of 170.39 GWh, with 140 GWh capacity under construction.

The company said previously it aims to install a total of 670 GWh annual capacity by 2025. o_O

www.reuters.com

tenor.gif

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1660371515589.png

• Fire

JAG

Top 20
Happy Saturday...I'm sure there a few here who are old enough to remember :D:D

• Thinking
  • Haha

Dijon101

Regular
So are we looking at a monday open and finally out of suspension??
I've been reading all the news here and feeling a lot more positive than I did 3 months ago.

Or another 2 weeks of suspension? (giving the U.S.A more time to invest in DRC)

• Thinking
  • Haha

Rediah

Regular
All I know and believe is that, CATL needs AVZ more than we need CATL, we can sell it to anyone as the demand is only going to go up 🤞, if for any silly reason CATL pulls out (which they wont), and then if they want to come back to us again to meet the demands of all their contract signing with these bigs boys car manufacturers , then they have to pay top $ 😇

If CATL don't want to lose their agreement with AVZ, you would think they would be pressing the President for this shit show to be sorted asap, after all, they need this mine up and running as much as anyone, If not more, especially when they've just announced to the World about their "Giant Leap in Global Expansion Plans to meet Growing Demand", as

China's CATL said on Friday it would build a 7.3 billion euro ($7.6 billion) battery plant in Hungary, Europe's largest so far, as the world's biggest electric vehicle battery maker gears up to meet growing demand from global automakers.

CATL said that construction of the 100 GWh (gigawatt hours) plant in the eastern Hungarian city of Debrecen, its biggest overseas investment, would start this year after receiving approvals, and should last no more than 64 months.

Once built, it is set to be Europe's largest battery cell plant and CATL's second in the region, making battery cells and modules for carmakers including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Stellantis and Volkswagen.

View attachment 14063

The expansion comes as European automakers accelerate a transition to electric vehicles in their home markets, prompting surging demand for batteries from local suppliers and causing a run on supply deals to avoid production bottlenecks.

Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Tesla have all announced or started to implement major battery expansion plans in Europe to secure access to vital cells and raw materials and support their electrification strategies.

The Chinese company is also pressing ahead with plans for battery production in North America by 2026 for clients including Ford Motor, Reuters reported earlier, despite tensions between Beijing and Washington.

The investment is also key for Hungary, which is becoming a major hub for electric vehicles and batteries in Europe.

Debrecen is home to a plant being built by BMW, while Volkswagen's Audi brand has a factory in western Hungary's Gyor and Mercedes-Benz operates one in Kecskemet, in the central part of the country.

BMW declined to comment but said it plans to release some battery related information in early September.

Mercedes-Benz said in a separate statement it would be the first partner to receive battery cells from CATL's Hungarian plant, and that its order marked the highest initial order volume for the site.

"This new state-of-the art European CATL plant in Hungary is another milestone for the scale-up of our EV production together with our key partners," Mercedes-Benz management board member Markus Schaefer said.

CATL previously said it would start supplying cylindrical cells to BMW from 2025 for its new series of electric vehicles.

The Chinese company also said it is also examining the possibility of joining forces with local partners to establish facilities for battery materials in Europe.

As of end of 2021, CATL had an annual battery production capacity of 170.39 GWh, with 140 GWh capacity under construction.

The company said previously it aims to install a total of 670 GWh annual capacity by 2025. o_O

www.reuters.com

View attachment 14064

View attachment 14062

View attachment 14061

Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 2428

View attachment 14063

www.reuters.com

View attachment 14064

View attachment 14062

View attachment 14061
Aren’t CATH/ CATL controlled by communist China government? They don’t give a fuck, working in cahoots with Z and corrupt DRC plants, takers of brown paper bags under direction of the Emperor China. Don’t see CATH as mates of little old Australian AVZ. AIMHO 🤷‍♂️🤬 ... Just get me out of this shit show $2 and gone forever 🤬🔚🔜

• Fire

Rediah

Regular
Further more, maybe CATL know what’s happening behind the scenes with AVZ more than we know and are confident when they are signing their deals with Merc, BMW, Ford etc.

For big car companies to signup with CATL for batteries’ supply, they must have done their due diligence as to how CATL going to meet everyone’s demands and not solely take CATL’s word on having enough resources. Companies would have asked where are these deposits, show these assets, prove it to them before the money exchange hands. 🤷‍♂️

Or maybe I am thinking too much for Saturday 😂
All I know and believe is that, CATL needs AVZ more than we need CATL, we can sell it to anyone as the demand is only going to go up 🤞, if for any silly reason CATL pulls out (which they wont), and then if they want to come back to us again to meet the demands of all their contract signing with these bigs boys car manufacturers , then they have to pay top $ 😇

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2428

So are we looking at a monday open and finally out of suspension??
I've been reading all the news here and feeling a lot more positive than I did 3 months ago.

Or another 2 weeks of suspension? (giving the U.S.A more time to invest in DRC)
USA are 5 years too late to the party 🎈 no open Monday, Suspension Extension imminent, Rinse and Repeat until Xmas or beyond 🤦‍♂️. At least shorters are going to be totally fucked over, but so are LT holders in suspension for months and months. T/O coming Q4 2022 or Q1 2023, it’s a long, long game as AVZ have been snookered by corruption DRC , China etc. Best deal is to get out alive for SH’s and move on. Too hard, truth does not get front running in DRC, even Felix can’t overcome it (and has shown a complete reluctance to stand up for AVZ - scared of China 🤷‍♂️). DYOR, AIMO, but I am just a 4 year plus LT jaded holder sick to death of the constant BS. 🤷‍♂️🤞🔚🔜

• Sad
  • Fire

DoubleA

Regular
I've lost count of the number of times I've read here, on HC or in private groups from someone claiming they've heard something concrete about a stock from a reliable source, and they can't say more, yet we have to trust them that it's the truth - and not one of them have eventuated. I can't see the point in creating an environment like we have here where we share great research and learnings, yet there's always someone who wants to play the "I know a secret but I'm not telling" game as if they are holding knowledge that makes them feel important. As I said, I'm yet to see a single example of someone who's tried that on who has actually been correct, in this stock or any other.

Yeah, they do it to feel important for a short period of time, but then when it doesn't come to fruition they look like a complete fool. I feel that it is highly likely that this is what will happen here again.

I really hope that I am wrong though. I hope that this is the one time when the prediction really does come true.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Spikerama

Regular
A week or two back, photos of DRC MM Antoinette N’samba appeared with recently arrested Jean Marc Kabund, and she was said to be an ally of Kabund and making moves against Felix. I’ve attached a link showing this to be false and the link also provides updates and articles on Antoinette and other DRC news https://kin24h.info/2022/07/30/rdc-...relations-avec-kabund-radie-de-ludpstribune/#
Hmmmnn very good but what make this news anymore legit than the detractors?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
I feel we will be back up and running on Monday AIMO

GLTAH

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom