Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Looks like nothing relating to our plight once again from yesterday's council of ministers.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1659151929694.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Annnndd for those of us from tassie:

View attachment 12858

So you are saying that Tasmanian's are like us kiwi's but not as smart when it comes to animal husbandry. Here's the second hottest thing in NZ after Rachael Hunter, note the lack of horn's you have to practice safe sex after all.

sheep.jpg

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
Apart from the spiral into a cesspit of debauchery talk of the day seems to be regarding the northern part of 13359 after the join the dots scenario presented in the quarterly.
I'd like to know if this is the case why management allowed a week of trading and for the share price to plummet instead of staying in halt until any unresolved issues were solved regarding the decree in the first place? :unsure:

The big red candle the likes of nobody has ever seen... Like a pole up the ass of retail.

Looks like @Roller62 was on to something all along. Can't really give these Congolese the benefit of the doubt we've learned. Corruption every step of the way.

The Congolese have created a massive abortion instead of the relative straightforward process as presented by their laws and the conditions contained in the Dathcom shareholders agreement.
All to the detriment of the DRC and AVZ by extension with the later seemingly being left to sort it all out.

Anyway is what it is, I'm done complaining for the fortnight. :censored: apologies all round.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Apart from the spiral into a cesspit of debauchery talk of the day seems to be regarding the northern part of 13359 after the join the dots scenario presented in the quarterly.
I'd like to know if this is the case why management allowed a week of trading and for the share price to plummet instead of staying in halt until any unresolved issues were solved regarding the decree in the first place? :unsure:

The big red candle the likes of nobody has ever seen... Like a pole up the ass of retail.

Looks like @Roller62 was on to something all along. Can't really give these Congolese the benefit of the doubt we've learned. Corruption every step of the way.

The Congolese have created a massive abortion instead of the relative straightforward process as presented by their laws and the conditions contained in the Dathcom shareholders agreement.
All to the detriment of the DRC and AVZ by extension with the later seemingly being left to sort it all out.

Anyway is what it is, I'm done complaining for the fortnight. :censored: apologies all round.
Yes, this and Obiwan's post on the crapper....however something doesn't compute with me on this theory.
Why all the secrecy???
Considering the length of the halt, and knowing the silence will create downward sentiment for AVZ.
Then why not just come out and say what the hodl up is, what the process is so far, what the problem is?
It doesn't add up for me.
I know I know, paranoia... but still, something smells a bit rank.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
Yes, this and Obiwan's post on the crapper....however something doesn't compute with me on this theory.
Why all the secrecy???
Considering the length of the halt, and knowing the silence will create downward sentiment for AVZ.
Then why not just come out and say what the hodl up is, what the process is so far, what the problem is?
They elaborated on the halt in the quarterly statements. Not the specifics and intimate details. But why and what happened.

This is all I need for the moment that as a reason for the suspension

Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Probably to allow the insto's to dump all those shares they gave Nige a wristy for on the proviso that they hold until ML...

I started writing that as a joke but by the end of the sentence I convinced myself that that's exactly what happened.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Why all the secrecy???
I am afraid it has nothing to do with paranoia in general.

When you play poker, you do not play with all your cards open on the table, if you play to win.
Anybody who does belongs in kindy.

This is the only post Zijin made about its secret Dathcom deal with Cominière:

World-class Manono Lithium Mine in the DRC to be developed soon, Zijin Mining holds a 15% interest in the project Zijin News – Her Excellency Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, DRC Minister of Mines, has recently signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining License for the Manono Lithium Mine to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom). Zijin Mining holds a 15% interest in the Manono project as a result of a transfer of equity interest made by Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (COMINIERE). The Manono Lithium Mine in the D... 2022/05/09 

The less AVZ discloses the better it is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

The Fox

Regular
Yes IMO it's going to be sold..
The extension of the TIA could play out very nicely on your suspicions of a TO. I would not be surprised if this additional time is to complete arrangements with another party. Who knows. Cheers The Fox :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Energy deficit affects state mining revenues

The energy deficit for the mining sector is estimated at 1500 megawatts.

Mining companies are not able to process minerals locally and sometimes companies export raw minerals.

This constitutes a shortfall for the Congolese State.

Indeed, the panorama of minerals in the DRC shows that this country is immensely rich.

In 2020, the DRC produced 95,000 tons of cobalt.

In 2018, the DRC produced 16.4 million rough diamonds, making it the leading diamond producer.

In 2021, this country produced 1,797,836 tons of copper, but revenues in the state coffers remain low and yet, revenues cover only half of the national budget.

In 2018, for example, revenues from the mining sector were 2,735.3 billion US dollars, while the national budget was around 5 billion.

The energy deficit and its impact on revenue

For Emmanuel Umpula, director general of Afrewatch and member of the Mwangaza network, this situation can also find an explanation in the energy deficit.

”I think we lack energy, which has a very significant impact on state revenues because the minerals are not processed locally and we are forced to export concentrates, when we export concentrates, it means a loss of earnings for the State because our country needs to produce noble products,” he says.

To add: “When you export concentrates, it is as if you are selling a car for the price of a few parts of the car.

In this case, the exporter also exports minerals that are not covered by its exploitation permit and the Congolese state is the big loser.

Thus, NGOs are raising their voices for the DRC to put in place a clear energy policy.

This will allow mining companies to process the minerals on site, and thus sell a finished product.

“And that will bring great added value and create jobs for the Congolese, but above all, it will have a positive impact on State revenue”.

mediacongo.net

*Simple solution DRC if you don't want to be the "Biggest Loser" in Africa - Re:- Energy Deficit / Added Value to State Revenues etc.

*Get serious about Corruption, Stop Whinging about it, Walk the Talk and Kick all Crooks to the Curb ( Lock em' Up ) (y)

*For every Hour of every Day you guys sit on your hands doing Jack Shit / Holding up the Biggest / Best Lithium & Tin Deposit on the Planet, is not only a wasted opportunity of a Lifetime, Killing the future Cash Cow of the Economy plus the benefits of Jobs / Electricity / Infrastructure / Mineral Processing etc you desperately need / cry out for FFS !!! :rolleyes:

_2020-04-14 Cape+Town+Presentation+-+Reduced pdf.png

#doublefacepalm.jpg

DRC !!!.jpg

PinIt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
I think we'll all learn that the voluntary suspension is in fact to allow the company to sort out the issue of the mining licence and payment of surface rights. Once this is sorted / announced a left field offer will be made clear whether it is some type of TO or JV from another party not previously disclosed. All IMO & Just my musings - probably totally wrong but I thought I'd put it out there anyway. 🤷‍♂️🙆‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

dollas4me

Emerged
View attachment 12838
Brunette enough for you?

Lets hope they drag the guy from CAMI & the DRC minister for mines into this weekend’s council meeting for a grilling and signing of the bloody mining license once and for all!
I am relatively new here, joined to primarily follow my little darling AVZ...
Just a suggestion, but as someone who tries to scan through the content on the threads for useful info,
maybe it would be worthwhile starting an offtopic chill thread for Beers Boats and B**bs lol...
It appears there is a little-known section https://thestockexchange.com.au/forums/the-lounge-where-anything-goes.15/
It's you guys with your generous info sharing that should make the call, but I'm sure there are others
who would also appreciate having less to scan through, however enjoyable it might be lol...
I might even join in the fun there once in a while.
Just a suggestion and thanks to all for their input regardless...

Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I am relatively new here, joined to primarily follow my little darling AVZ...
Just a suggestion, but as someone who tries to scan through the content on the threads for useful info,
maybe it would be worthwhile starting an offtopic chill thread for Beers Boats and B**bs lol...
It appears there is a little-known section https://thestockexchange.com.au/forums/the-lounge-where-anything-goes.15/
It's you guys with your generous info sharing that should make the call, but I'm sure there are others
who would also appreciate having less to scan through, however enjoyable it might be lol...
I might even join in the fun there once in a while.
Just a suggestion and thanks to all for their input regardless...

This is a good suggestion. Whilst I love semi naked women as much as most members here, I have to be wary when scrolling a new page in the office in case someone can see my monitor!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1659225520124.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

1659225924442.png