Regular
I've never been able to work out that inside joke "Tim will tell"

WTF is that all about ???? 🙄
All in good tim Winut ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Did you know that from 2001 to 2019 we produced 26 million tons of copper for an average value of $6,000 per ton
We produced $156 billion over 18 years.
A question: What have we built?
No new university, no modern hospital!
Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

"We must exploit our natural resources so that they contribute to improving the living conditions of our populations"

The Head of State of the Democratic Republic of Congo, FĂ©lix Tshisekedi, proceeded, this Thursday, July 28, 2022, in Kinshasa, to the official launch of calls for tenders for the acquisition and exploitation of 27 blocks oil and 3 gas blocks located in Lake Kivu as selected by the Congolese Government.

In his speech, President FĂ©lix-Antoine Tshisekedi spoke of the need to eliminate the gap that exists between the natural potential available to the country and the conditions in which the Congolese population lives.

To this end, the Congolese President has indicated that it is imperative to exploit natural resources so that they contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of the Congolese population.

“We should no longer be content to endlessly celebrate the potential natural resources with which our country is endowed. It is up to us to exploit them so that they contribute to the achievement of the primary objective, which is to improve the living conditions of our populations, while remaining aware and responsible with regard to the ecological and environmental implications that the exploitation of these resources generate said President FĂ©lix-Antoine Tshisekedi.

For him, the launch of calls for tenders is "the witness of the will to put the potentialities at the service of the development of the country, this in a context where fossil resources, in what we say crude oil and gas, are placed back at the center of global issues of peace and stability because of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.

With regard to environmental constraints, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi underlines "the need to use the provisions of the 2015 Law as well as the 2016 Decree which govern the Hydrocarbons sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo which define the conditions for granting permits required for the exploration, exploitation of our oil and gas resources. »

In addition, the Congolese Head of State reassured the international community of his Government's willingness to carry out mining and exploration work using tools that protect the environment, ecosystems and ecological balance.

“These calls for tenders in no way constitute a denial of commitments made internationally. I reassure the international partners of my Government's determination to carry out mining and exploration work using tools that protect the environment, ecosystems and ecological balance. ", did he declare.

This activity took place in a particularly turbulent context between the Congolese Government and several international organizations that campaign for the protection of the environment.

These international organizations, including Greenpeace Africa, denounce what they describe as the “auctioning” of oil and gas blocks, which risks endangering ecosystems since the project could affect protected areas, among other things.

A thesis which was swept away by the Congolese Government, through the Minister of Hydrocarbons, Didier Budimbu, who had indicated, during a press conference held on July 26, 2022, that the Government is not a “seller”.

It grants, he specified, the right to exploit hydrocarbons as provided for by the laws of the Republic.

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

*Better watch your Back, hurry up and get this Manono Party started and sort this mess out asap Felix, as

Diongo promises to meet Kabila to oust Tshisekedi in 2023

The leader of the MLP announces to start a tour in the main political staffs of Kinshasa in order to unite to fight against the balkanization of the DRC, to stop the beginning of the dictatorship and to save the territorial integrity of the DRC.

The "living hero" first sent a message of reparation to all his brothers, Congolese political actors. He apologizes to those whose words or attitudes have offended since the beginning of his political fight in 1990.

“And to do this, I would ask forgiveness from those who have been offended from 1990 to this day, following my words, my attitude.

All political actors, because I will initiate a salutary step for the Republic”, said the ex-oppsant of Kabila father and son.

Kabila, Fayulu, Muzito, Mukwege, Ambongo, ... on Frank Diongo's program.

“I'm going to go see each of my brothers and sisters. All those who are against the attempted dictatorship of our brother FĂ©lix Tshisekedi”, Frank Diongo Shamba radically spoke at the microphone of journalist Peter Tiani, general manager of Perfect Television.

On the Lamuka side, Frank Diongo Shamba wants to discuss with Martin Fayulu Madidi with whom he would now have stabilized relations.

“We are already calling with Martin and we are chatting together,” he said.

Still on the side of the Lamuka leaders, Diongo will also meet with the former Prime Minister, Adolphe Muzito.

Other major political players are on his list. The leader of the MLP quotes the former President of the Republic, Joseph Kabila Kabange. “For Joseph Kabila, even if it is in Kingakati, I will see him, if it is in Kinshasa, I will see him”, he reassured.

The MLP leader's agenda also includes meetings with Dr. Mukwege, MPCR leader Jean-Claude Vuemba and BDM leader Ne Mwanda Nsemi.

At the level of religious denominations, Frank Diongo is considering a one-on-one with Cardinal Fridolin Cardinal Ambongo Besungu.

He also did not forget the true and pure tshisekedists. His journey will thus lead him to Valentin Mubake.

Beginning of dictatorship and threat of balkanization of the country

Frank Diongo calls on all Congolese to unite to face the dangers that await the nation.

"The President of the Republic should call for the unity of the political class," he said.

“Now is not the time to settle scores with politicians,” he insists.

The objective being to fight against the threats of balkanization, the occupation of the country by foreign forces, the case of Bunagana and Rutshuru today surrounded by foreign armies and Goma still threatened.

For Frank Diongo, “the greatness of a great statesman is his ability to forgive those who hurt him during combat,” he reassured.

Speaking mainly of Joseph Kabila, Diongo says he has forgiven.

“I had forgiven him while I was in prison. The proof, I have never filed a complaint against the Kabila regime. Now is the time for responsible action. The time is united. We must first defend the country”, end of quote.

If there are no elections in 2023, we will drive out President Tshisekedi

There will be elections in 2023, says Frank Diongo.

For him, there is no reason that would justify the non-holding of electoral polls in 2023.

“If there are no elections, we will drive out President Tshisekedi. There will be no slippage.

If there are no elections in 2023, the sovereign people will oust the president. Hence the call for resistance,” he argued.

The tenor of the MLP explains that between Kabila and the son of Étienne Tshisekedi Wa Mulumba, Kabila is the lesser evil, because today, he notes, it is worse than under Kabila.

www.mediacongo

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular

Lol it's just a sort of speed typing joke. Same way people type "teh" instead of "the" because it's done in the briskest smack talk kind of fashion.
It's from the same place PWN comes from.

You got Pwned. ( which is obviously meant to be "Owned" but since "O" is next to "P" on the keyboard, smack talk often defaults to "Pwned"

Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Need a bit of Tim to answer your question sorry :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
Quarterly Activities report is out:

1659076127280.jpeg

JasonM

Regular
yep pretty bloody disappointing and frustrating. Get the sense they've got nfi when all this is going to get sorted out and they're just turning their wheels waiting on drc gov and the arbitration court. would have been nice to get at least some update on arbitration.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular

Think Beaner started that yrs ago on HC 
a bit of a loose unit but funny :)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Yeh, who the f.ck is Tim đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

Attachments

• 10FCFB45-2EF7-45CB-9542-8D1D041BA900.png
    10FCFB45-2EF7-45CB-9542-8D1D041BA900.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 41
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
1659077960963.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeh, who the f.ck is Tim đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž
LOL yeah I knew it had carried over from the Crapper.....I never understood it back then! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
“As a matter of context, an approved Mining Licence for the Manono Project would have paved the way for AVZ to start developing what is arguably one of the most important new mining projects in the world, that would significantly contribute to the global green energy transition and would uplift the lives of the Congolese people, who would contribute and receive sustained benefits from the Project for many decades to come.

“However, the Company has spent much of the June quarter instead engaged with the DRC Government to finalise the award of the Mining Licence and address confusion created by the Arbitration proceedings initiated by Jin Cheng. Despite these challenges, we remain confident of a positive outcome for our shareholders. “We regret that the period of voluntary suspension has lasted longer than wasinitially intended. However, it has been necessary as the subject of the Company’s initial trading halt request remains incomplete. “I look forward to updating shareholders and the market when a decision is made with respect to the granting of the Mining Licence.”

The Ministerial Decree excluded a portion of the land holding to the north which will be required to be renewed under a 5-year “Permit de Research” (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the future. These discussions are in addition to finalising the Collaboration Development Agreement with the DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project. The Company requested a Trading Halt on 9 May 2022 pending the release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project

these 2 quotes are the most imporatnt to me from this announcement, imo

Woah 30 Sep now. Hoping as soon as ML drops!
Screenshot_20220729-172009_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Sad

Mickyb64

Regular
That's incredibly disappointing,

Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
Has anyone been able to find evidence of local Kinshasa/DRC news articles written by the journalists that were recently hosted by AVZ ??? Makes me wonder if they have the info they need to enable them to write some decent articles (soonđŸ€ž) post the ML being awarded. đŸ€”

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
  • Thinking

CashKing

Regular
Just out of curiosity Cash 
is Beaner Mousey or visa versa
Beaner68 was the original on Crapper, stopped around 2018, since that well Mousey, Jasmine T etc etc imo the list goes on..

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Omg Beaner! I remember that cranky old pain in the ass, ahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Omg Beaner! I remember that cranky old pain in the ass, ahahah.
He might even be in this room, ya never know hey moneybags :eek:

đŸ§đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Have a great weekend everyone..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
View attachment 12774

What are we going to discuss now for another 2 weeks ?

The weather ?........:ROFLMAO:

Currently in Perth..........its pissing rain.......:(

The good news is, our farmers must be licking their lips...........right @John25 ?
Jag'll give us plenty to talk about hahaha

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom