AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

As a positive it appears CATL aren't looking at leaving anytime soon. Hoping that the longer date is just admin saving themselves some work next month by not having to do another extension letter for August and it's not a subtle indication of expected time frames for the rest of the shit show to get sorted.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
He might even be in this room, ya never know hey moneybags :eek:

🧐🤣🤣

Have a great weekend everyone..
A lot of comments here today, if I was on my laptop instead of my phone I would have put a lot of laughing faces instead of just ‘likes’ on some of those earlier comments about the girl on the boat. I don’t know beaner or any of his aliases, but I do know you, you were one of those tough guys that shit on me after I got permanently suspended on the crapper, no laughing face for you, just this 👊💥🤪

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
A lot of comments here today, if I was on my laptop instead of my phone I would have put a lot of laughing faces instead of just ‘likes’ on some of those earlier comments about the girl on the boat. I don’t know beaner or any of his aliases, but I do know you, you were one of those tough guys that shit on me after I got permanently suspended on the crapper, no laughing face for you, just this 👊💥🤪

On Android at least if you hold down like it will bring up the emoji's

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
ZES-Maluku: Choice international concocts a project for the assembly of vehicles

After the implementation of the Industrialization Master Plan of the Democratic Republic of Congo, companies are scrambling to settle in the pilot special economic zone of Maluku to benefit from various facilities.

Among these companies is Choice International, which specializes in the automotive industry and has proven itself in Nigeria.

This Chinese company intends to quickly set up its vehicle assembly plant in the pilot special economic zone of Maluku, announced Thursday July 28, Diana Chen of Choice international and the group CIG Motors Ltd as well as the China-Africa Economic Council, to the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku Kahongya.

1659088510114.png

Happy to hear this good news, the Minister of Industry provided details on the Industrialization Master Plan which subdivides the Democratic Republic of Congo into 6 industrial spaces, each with its own economic profile.

The former governor of North Kivu also returned to the process of creating special economic zones.

Speaking of the electric battery industry, Julien Paluku Kahongya said that the DRC is the best destination in the world today, thanks to its strategic minerals which are involved in the manufacture of batteries and electric vehicles.

1659088556161.png

The director of cabinet of the Minister of Industry, Jean-Dieudonné Kavese, underlined that a roadmap to accelerate the installation of this Chinese company in the Democratic Republic of Congo has been set up.

“It was discussed with Minister Paluku that we could soon put in place a roadmap that will allow us to be pragmatic. We have just been told that in this roadmap, within 350 days, the first plant can be operational with the production of the first vehicle and that as a first step, it starts with the creation of the company in the DRC and that if they have an order for 1000 vehicles, they are already ready that they can bring these vehicles here to Kinshasa and while these vehicles will be there, they should already open a store where they will start to have spare parts and at the same time have a space in the special economic zone where they will start assembling these vehicles”.

At this meeting, Claude Ibalanky, the coordinator of the National Monitoring Mechanism of the Addis Ababa Agreement and some members of the office of the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister attended the meeting.

www.mediacongo

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

#Patience #.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1659090326488.png

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Nothing better than Friday Night drinks!!!!! IMO of course ;)

1659090412796.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

marksmann007

Regular
P

plus a Brunette as well :)
1659095285201.png

Brunette enough for you?

Lets hope they drag the guy from CAMI & the DRC minister for mines into this weekend’s council meeting for a grilling and signing of the bloody mining license once and for all!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Agree with Jens in other convos - only 2 ways this can go for AVZ 1) turns to shit without DRC support or 2) ML granted Z pissed off etc etc and we AVZ go to the moon 🌙 🤞. It is still 50:50, them Chinese pricks have got tentacles 🦑 every where in DRC (heads will roll or survive unscathed).

Big job for Felix to prevail, frickin huge task with so many of his own people back stabbing him. 🤦‍♂️ I reckon Nigel has had enough too. If sorted he will reco SHs take highest bid from a larger Australian miner? AIMO but what would I know 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
A good friend said earlier that there might be some developments later today (our evening), but time will tell...
Tim has come and gone but no news thus far….
Waiting game continues …. (Though it’s 1pm in Kinshasa, but another false hope🙁)

Waiting Patiently GIF by Justin

I have moved on from
Girl on 🛥
to
Girl on stool

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
Under the handle Moneybags1348 ?

I can’t recall !!!

My memory is rather good so I don’t think it’s under that handle old mate..

Clue me up or in the next 2 weeks I’ll 🧐

I can only see LNG…

Remember we are on the Same team now 🧐

GLTAH

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

View attachment 12838
Brunette enough for you?

Lets hope they drag the guy from CAMI & the DRC minister for mines into this weekend’s council meeting for a grilling and signing of the bloody mining license once and for all!
1659102631419.jpeg

Another brunette for you… just to make sure we’re covering everyone’s tastes…

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Good to see we have support!

1659136507952.png

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

JAG

Top 20
1659136612202.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1659138402056.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

CHB

Regular
Is that africanmining twitter bloke one of you guys here??? Lol

I remember it being created/active after der geist started dishing the dirt

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Under the handle Moneybags1348 ?

I can’t recall !!!

My memory is rather good so I don’t think it’s under that handle old mate..

Clue me up or in the next 2 weeks I’ll 🧐

I can only see LNG…

Remember we are on the Same team now 🧐

GLTAH
Seems your memory might be better than mine Cc. I looked back and had a ? next to you so I wasn’t sure whether you were friend or foe. Your reply to the sheriff on the crapper suggested you didn’t see my last post there, but it clearly explained why I sold, and after all the rubbish I had to wade through on the crapper at the time, I thought I had just as much right to post my own views, which was a lot if info including Chinese involvement, what Nigel told me etc and wasn’t just around missed time lines and other nonsense that sneaky little backstabbers like dossantd, guggsy, mining8, donegaldemon, rolley polley and a few others suggested. The reason I remember them shitting on me is because one day I just might happen to bump into them in the toilet at an investor presentation and return the favour. Anyway, I take back that 👊💥😜 and replace it with 🖕…. oops I mean 👌. Have a good weekend Cc, no more talk of a takeover under $3 in the near term, and hopefully no more talk from me until the weekend is over 🍄👍

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom