AVZ Discussion 2022

ptlas

Regular
Mate you reckon there could be a whiff of a Take Over in all of this ?
Elon can have the lot for 15Bn
Pay the exit fees.
$5 / share
FUCK THE CHINESE CRIMS
Laters

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
Elon can have the lot for 15Bn
Pay the exit fees.
$5 / share
FUCK THE CHINESE CRIMS
Laters
That would be nice..:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Thaz

Regular
Wouldn't management need approval from shareholders to approve the TO?

TheCount

Regular
Wouldn't management need approval from shareholders to approve the TO?
If they have a serious offer they need to Announce it too...

Misfits

Regular
IMO, there will be NO T/O at this stage. The question was asked a while ago and the answer was an emphatic NO. We will start trading again once everything has been sorted out, would be crazy to start trading again with things still not sorted. IMO, no arbitration court, CATH sorted, ML will be signed off on, and the BFS will be a knock out, possibly in this order. Oh, and drilling results too.

Once we get this monkey off our backs it will be blue skies. I still hold the faith and am not concerned by another extension. As mentioned, it is better to stay suspended until all sorted than start trading and be at 40c while we do.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
No council of Ministers meeting since may 27th according to the minutes, anyone know if this will be going ahead today?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Rediah

Regular
No council of Ministers meeting since may 27th according to the minutes, anyone know if this will be going ahead today?
A good friend said earlier that there might be some developments later today (our evening), but time will tell...

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Depends on what device you use to look for it. On my iPhone, I find this, on my MacBook Pro I see what you see.
8182709F-6035-4D13-B47B-0CF786A9C444.png

• Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
There was no Council meeting last Friday though.

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Depends on what device you use to look for it View attachment 12789
Yeah interesting, seemed a longer long time than anticipated before looking at the site...
Might be time to clear cache.

Reactions: 1 users

marksmann007

Regular
Yeah interesting, seemed a longer long time than anticipated before looking at the site...
Might be time to clear cache.

Try the above link
I’ve changed to this site for the minutes, the old one doesn’t load for me either or is no longer updated.

Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
There was no Council meeting last Friday though.
I thought there were complaints from inside DRC that the Ministers agreed to take 4 weeks off. Maybe something was lost in translation at the time and the four weeks was not fully agreed / approved and people were complaining because it was tabled. If there is a meeting today (should starting soon) then obviously only one week was missed, and they are not on a longer break. Cheers The Fox

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20

Try the above link
I’ve changed to this site for the minutes, the old one doesn’t load for me either or is no longer updated.
Cheers, that works. Bookmark updated. (y)

I should have known better I watch the damn video every time it's available which is every week until last week...

Can unfortunately blame covid brain right at the minute.

Samus

Top 20
Anyway if FT is going to do what's needed he'll likely do it at the council of Ministers provided that it is going ahead.
Otherwise despite the whispers lately it's doubtful enough of this mess will be sorted for a comfortable resumption of trading.
This would be the one and only outcome that puts much of the doubt to bed without solving all of the problems first. Imo.

Reactions: 3 users

Nbaz

Regular
A good friend said earlier that there might be some developments later today (our evening), but time will tell...
Does this friend have any ties to country or company?

cruiser51

Top 20
Does this friend have any ties to country or company?
Is the friend a friend of Con de Fruiterer, or is it maybe Con himself, or is the friend a trusted Über driver? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Time doesn't tell, Tim does :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Time doesn't tell, Tim does :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've never been able to work out that inside joke "Tim will tell"

WTF is that all about ???? 🙄