AVZ Discussion 2022

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all

May I recommend that the discussion around things that are not AVZ related could go to a seperate thread - e.g. one in the lounge, so that others who are here to discuss AVZ may do so without concerning themselves about those other things? I think you probably know what I am referring to.

I am all for letting the discussion go the way that the community deems appropriate, however I have had a couple of suggestions now that perhaps this non-AVZ discussion point could be held elsewhere.

Check out the lounge or even feel free to make your own thread there. Appreciate your consideration. Thanks!

Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
Copy that zeebot 👍🏼

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
OK, getting back on topic...

Reactions: 7 users

Flexi

Regular
I just cant understand who these stupid people are that are selling at these prices considering what is about to be announced.

I can only conclude that AVZ has a HUGE number of pip traders working this stock up and down.

Misfits

Regular
I would like to think that Nigel would of learnt from past experiences with delays that were beyond his control. Saying March to complete the investment deal with CATH I believe could happen any day. As he should be generous with his statement of March. Then the ML would drop imo.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Pro money working the SP and accumulating in readiness for the closing auction on the 18th

Shorters have apparently increased so there's plenty of pressure out there

Not much else to say today other than the old chestnut......need the ML to drop soon

If that drops before the 18th then....... BOOM!!!

Bring it on

Cheers
Nut:cool:

Reactions: 9 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Pro money working the SP and accumulating in readiness for the closing auction on the 18th

Shorters have apparently increased so there's plenty of pressure out there

Not much else to say today other than the old chestnut......need the ML to drop soon

If that drops before the 18th then....... BOOM!!!

Bring it on

Cheers
Nut:cool:
Still have faith i'll be cracking the RWT later in the month. What's a couple of more weeks going to matter anyway.....

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
Finally a green day on the Dow overnight. Hopefully we'll make some progress today.

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Oops, my mistake - I was sure I saw +267 somewhere🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
Unreal how quick it’s actually changing from mid 70s to high 90s. Would be great to have the time to chart it and sell on the drop and re-enter

Misfits

Regular

Reactions: 14 users

Misfits

Regular
And the tin!

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20

EV metal demand accelerated in the second half of 2021

In charts:​

In the second half, the total global battery capacity deployed onto roads in all newly sold passenger EVs combined amounted to 177.2 GWh, 92% more than was deployed globally a year earlier.

Tesla continued to lead by battery capacity deployed onto roads globally, installing more watt-hours into newly sold EVs than its five closest competitors combined.

Adamas says just seven cell suppliers globally (CATL, LG Energy Solution, Panasonic, BYD, Samsung SDI, SK On and CALB) were collectively responsible for more than 88% of all battery capacity and battery metals deployed onto roads globally in passenger EVs in the second half of 2021.

During the period, global leader CATL deployed 183% more watt-hours of battery capacity onto roads worldwide than the 2020 period, translating to a 171% increase in lithium, 138% increase in nickel, and 114% increase in cobalt deployed onto roads over the same period prior.

EV metal demand.png

The deployment of lithium-iron-phosphate LFP cells (in watt-hours) increased 426% over the last six months of 2020, leading to a drop in the average amount of nickel (-2%) and cobalt (-9%) consumed per EV sold.

The increasing rates of EV deployment translate into increased metal demand. During the second half of 2021, another 107,200 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) were deployed onto roads globally in the batteries of all newly sold passenger EVs combined, Adamas says.

That is an 88% increase year-on-year. About 56% of all LCE units were deployed as carbonate and 44% as hydroxide.

www.mining.com/in-charts-ev-metal-demand-accelerates-in-the-second-half-of-2021/

The-future-is-Electric.png

Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo gave his voice this Tuesday, March 8, 2022 to pay tribute to all the women of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

1646785944708.png

On this occasion, the guarantor of the nation particularly welcomed the self-sacrifice of women working in all sectors of life.

"On this International Women's Rights Day, the President of the Republic pays tribute to the courage, self-sacrifice and dedication of Congolese women active in all areas of life", said the President of the Republic quoted by the Presidency of the Republic via Twitter

Continuing his message, the Head of State congratulates all the mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and particularly those of the eastern provinces of the Republic for their resilience in the face of violence suffered on a daily basis for several years.

"As a champion of Positive Masculinity, President Tshisekedi continues the fight against all forms of violence against women and girls", insists the presidency

In addition, President Tshisekedi reaffirms his desire to elevate women to high responsibilities in government and the main institutions of the country.

1646785918989.png

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Don't ya just love Felix :)

I could almost turn if he conjures a mining licence! :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Haha

Misfits

Regular
Could be a good day tomorrow.

1646812324165.png

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
Don't ya just love Felix :)

I could almost turn if he conjures a mining licence! :ROFLMAO:

I can understand that, he's a great looking guy, especially with a ML in his hand! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What do you reckon on old Tora Tora Tora there chief?? @Remark

Am I being paranoid? :oops:

Or was it so obvious it was ridiculous?.....

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom