AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Sad news. Growing up watching Warnie and co. We just didn’t realize how good we had it. From Boonie to his 20+ beers on a flight to the UK to Warnie taking baked beans to India. You just don’t get those type of characters anymore. RIP Shane and Rod

Onto AVZ. Nigel mentioned last year he hoped to have the 10mtpa study completed by Christmas. Could this now be in the same bag as the BFS? That is it’s something they don’t want to release until after ML? Could it be some part of negotiations for the extra equity, SEZ and somehow ML? After all more sales more tax for the DRC
Would love an update on this ( and the hydro ) as I’m sure we all would.

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1646458428077.png

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
RIP Shane Warne.

Amazing cricketer, and larger than life.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed people. (Isn’t that right Jag)

Hopefully AVZ is going to be life changing for all of us holders, and finish working a lot earlier than some of us imagined..
Yes, RIP Warnie!!!! Fucking Legend!

"Tomorrow is never guaranteed"

You are 100% correct mate.......I now live by the below each day and in each and every moment :)

1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.

2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
3. Do the things you love.
4. Learn to forgive and embrace unconditional love.
5. Live every day as if it’s your last, embracing each experience as if it’s your first.
6. Believe in “live and let live.”
7. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter.
8. Be other-centered.
9. Find calm in making art.
10. Focus on today and how you can do your best to live it to the fullest.
11. Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.

12. Stay healthy, eat right, and most importantly, be kind to all.
13. Forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, and remind yourself that we are all loved and connected.

14. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
15. Question everything, keep it simple, and help whenever and however you can.
16. Try to enjoy every minute of every day.
17. Appreciate life’s every second.

18. Step through new doors. The majority of the time there’s something fantastic on the other side.
19. Remember that all is a gift, but the most precious of all gifts is life and love.
20. Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.
21. Do one thing every day that scares you.
22. Don’t attach to outcomes.

23. Spend as much time with a two year old as possible.
24. Enjoy each and every moment of life. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to discover something new.

25. Budget travel. It is always an adventure! You get to enjoy what fate has to offer with limited means.
26. Be honestly thankful for every breath you take.

27. Just be.
28. Trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.
29. Pause momentarily before everything you do so that you notice everything you should or could notice.

30. Follow your hopes and not your fears.

Number 9 reflects the below :cool::cool:
1646460293433.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hi AVZ LTH’s (me just on 4 years now). So I see talk on the crapper that being listed on ASX 200 may cause traders/ Funds/ BOTs to manipulate the SP even more? Why and how?, I don’t understand why they would want to crash the SP, surely they want it to head north? Having said that, as previous, I would never of thougt after it hit 99c in early January it could quickly go back to that 64c low, that really jolted me. So I guess anything is possible with the games that large Fund holders can play to shake the tree?. ML also is probably at least 2 to a few weeks away, given NF‘s alleged email to someone on this portal. My main concern though is - The Russia/ Ukraine situation which has been whipsawing the markets for the last few weeks. If that Putin knob does something really silly involving Nuclear (scare on Friday as example) or assassinates the Ukraine President (which is his aim) the markets will collapse for a few days really big time. Anyway, so will ML be March or April, still don’t understand why DRC are dragging this out, sooner they grant, sooner the green light for them to get exponential revenues flowing into DRC 🤷‍♂️ we live in dangerous times unprecedented since WW1 and WW2. Be cautious. It’s not necessarily all beer and skittles for AVZ or any stocks.
That’s a lot of words thrown together there. lol
Mate if the Putin thing turns to nukes we all screwed whether you on the dole or a billionaire. I personally don’t think that’ll happen. ML soon, I can feel it in my waters

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Lithium oxide resources exceed one million tons, and it is expected to become the third largest lithium mine in my country
Chinese scientists discover super-large lithium deposits in the Himalayas​

2022215517235031.jpg

Qiongjiagang Lithium Mine landform. Photo courtesy of the interviewee

2022215517235030.jpg

Pegmatite lithium ore body with scientific researchers as the "reference". Photo courtesy of the interviewee

■Our reporter Ni Sijie

Lithium ore, known as "white oil", is an extremely rare white light metal resource. At present, 75% of my country's lithium resources are imported. With the development of the global new energy industry, the demand for lithium resources has increased dramatically.

A few days ago, the reporter learned from the Institute of Geology and Geophysics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as the Institute of Geology and Geophysics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences) that the research team of the institute's scientific expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau discovered a super-large lithium mine in the Qiongjiagang area of the Himalayas. The lithium mine is considered to be "expected to become the third largest lithium mine in my country after Bailong Mountain in southern Xinjiang and Meika in western Sichuan", and is "the first pegmatite lithium mine with industrial value in the Himalayas". The related results were published in the Journal of Petrology.

Regarding some issues of the super-large lithium mine in Qiongjiagang, "Science China Daily" exclusively interviewed researcher Qin Kezhang, the leader of the scientific research team and the director of the Key Laboratory of Mineral Resources Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

How did scientists find super-large lithium deposits?

"We discovered this mine under the guidance of scientific theories that break through traditional cognition." Qin Kezhang said.

He said that the reason why the lithium deposit was not discovered before was mainly because the traditional view was that the formation of large areas of leuco granite in the Himalayas was due to the remelting and in-situ emplacement of sedimentary rocks, and was usually not used as a prospecting target.

"The large-scale Cenozoic leuco granite exposed in the Himalayan orogenic belt extending over 2,500 kilometers from east to west on the southern margin of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau has long been recognized by the first Qinghai-Tibet scientific expedition, but has never been used as a rare metal prospecting target for more than 40 years. ." Qin Kezhang told the "Science China Journal".

After more than ten years of investigation and research, the research team of Academician Wu Fuyuan of the Institute of Geology and Earth Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences established the theory of highly differentiated leuco granite in 2015, and systematically proposed that the Himalayan leuco granite is a highly crystalline and differentiated granite, which is a deep intrusion in different places. This means that the leuco granites in this area have good rare metal mineralization potential. The theory breaks with conventional wisdom.

"Based on the new theory of Academician Wu Fuyuan, we began to search for rare metal deposits in the Himalayan leucogranite belt." Qin Kezhang said.

Subsequently, a number of units inspected the regional rock mass and found that more than 20 rock masses contain rare metal mineralization. The metal combination is mainly beryllium-niobium-tantalum (tin-tungsten) combination, of which Cuona Cave tin-tungsten-beryllium The deposit has been assessed to be of large scale. Although spodumene minerals have been found in one of the few 4 pegmatites, no industrially valuable lithium ore bodies have been found.

In 2020, on the basis of comparing and summarizing the symbiotic separation laws of lithium and beryllium deposits in the Altai and East Qinling rare metal metallogenic belts in my country, Qin Kezhang put forward a "Strongly Differentiation Granite According to the scientific prediction of “finding lithium at a more remote and higher place”, the prospective area was selected for key inspection, and a lithium mine was found in the summer of 2021.

Where are the ultra-large lithium mines?

"We discovered this lithium mine at a location 3,000 meters south and west of Qiongjiagang Peak in the Himalayas." Qin Kezhang said that out of the idea of giving good wishes, the researchers named the lithium mine "Qiongjiagang" according to the homophony of "Qianjiagang". Gang Lithium Mine".

Qin Kezhang introduced that they found more than 40 spodumene pegmatite belts with widths ranging from 10 meters to nearly 100 meters, which formed 4 dike groups and 4 ore belts.

"The surface outcrops of the Qiongjiagang Lithium Mine are in good condition, so we can clearly see the length, width and surface outcrop drop. The length of the four ore belts is more than 1,000 meters, and two of the ore belts are about 100 meters wide. Distributed in high-altitude areas ranging from 5390 meters to 5581 meters." Qin Kezhang said.

How "big" are the ultra-large lithium mines?

Generally speaking, "large" lithium mines contain more than 100,000 tons of lithium oxide resources, so how "big" is the Qiongjiagang lithium mine called "super-large"?

Qin Kezhang told the "China Science News" that the lithium oxide resources in the ore body can reach 1.0125 million tons. "This value is calculated based on the conservatively estimated ore body volume and lithium oxide resource content."

"The reason why we say 'conservative' is that when we estimate the volume of lithium ore, we only take 2/3 of the actual length for the length, 1/2 of the actual width for the width, and only 1/2 of the inferred depth for the thickness. , that is to say, only 1/6 of the total volume was taken." Qin Kezhang said.

In terms of lithium oxide content, Qin Kezhang introduced that the scientific research team selected a total of 59 representative samples, and selected areas with large volume, representative structure and relatively uniform mineral distribution for cutting and crushing. Below 1kg, they then mixed each powder sample well and finally took the sample size required for the test.

The analysis results showed that the average lithium oxide content was 1.30%. "The trace elements of the whole rock were tested in Aoshi Mineral Laboratory and Wuhan Shangpu Analysis Technology Co., Ltd. respectively, and retested in the laboratory of the Institute of Geology and Earth Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The relative error of trace element measurement is less than 10%." Qin Kezhang added Say.

Is there a dispute?

A series of articles on the discovery of the Qiongjiagang lithium deposit will be published in the Chinese academic journal "Acta Petrology" in November 2021.

"Before the paper was published, some colleagues had doubts after hearing about the scale of the Qiongjiagang lithium mine, because such a large-scale pegmatite rare metal deposit is rare in China and abroad." Qin Kezhang said.

Qin Kezhang said that after the publication of the paper, the above doubts were largely eliminated, but the disputes since then began to focus on "why only 1/6 of the ore body volume was estimated".

"Many people asked me after reading the article, 'Why is the discount so big', 'Why not take 1/3, 1/2', I said, 'It's okay to take 1/3, but taking 1/2 is a bit too optimistic '." Qin Kezhang said.

He said that the reason why only 1/6 of the ore body volume was selected was because they believed that they should be more cautious in the early stage. "The situation in the ore body can't be seen now. It doesn't matter if it is a little less at the beginning. If it is found that the grade is better and the scale is larger, of course it will be better."

In addition, the reporter learned that "Journal of Petrology" is in charge of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, sponsored by the Chinese Society of Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry and the Institute of Geology and Earth Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and is included in the "Science Citation Index" (SCI), with a composite impact factor of 3.316 in 2021.

For the paper published this time, the anonymous reviewer of the journal believes that "this is a huge breakthrough in the prospecting and exploration of rare metals in the Himalayas", "not only has important scientific value for understanding the mineralization of rare metals in leuco granite, but also for prospecting and exploration. It has outstanding practical significance.”

What is the industrial value?

The newly discovered lithium ore was evaluated by the scientific research team as "the first pegmatite lithium ore with industrial value in the Himalayas". So what exactly is its industrial value?

Qin Kezhang said that it is generally believed that when the content of lithium oxide resources exceeds 0.8%, lithium ore has industrial value for mining. Among the 59 samples they collected, 44 samples have lithium oxide resource content of industrial grade (above 0.8%). , the highest lithium oxide resource content of one sample reached 3.3%.

In addition, he told reporters that in addition to lithium oxide, there are about 39,800 tons of beryllium resources in the ore body, reaching a large scale; about 2,358 tons of tantalum oxide resources, also reaching a large scale; about 7,074 tons of niobium oxide resources, a small scale . Moreover, more than 90% of the minerals in the Qiongjiagang ore body are composed of quartz, potassium feldspar and albite, as well as some mica. These minerals are used to make glass, ceramics and insulating materials in the Keketuohai Mine in Xinjiang. The main rock-forming mines are expected to be effectively utilized, producing corresponding economic benefits and greatly reducing waste emissions.

Are there mining conditions?

In the paper, the scientific research team proposed that "the Himalayas are expected to become China's most important reserve base for rare metal mineral resources". So, does the Qiongjiagang lithium mine meet the mining conditions?

"The Qiongjiagang Lithium Mine has good mining conditions." Qin Kezhang responded, "The spodumene particles are relatively coarse, about 10 cm to 20 cm, and are suitable for ore dressing; the mining area is located with convenient transportation, and the village cement road has passed; The positive terrain is conducive to mining; the ore body is exposed, and there is no need for deep excavation; it is far away from the core nature reserve of Mount Everest.”

However, he said that at present, the lithium mine is still in the preliminary "pre-investigation" stage, and it is only basic to determine the distribution range of the ore body and the types and contents of useful elements. From discovery to mining, a mine generally goes through four stages: preliminary survey, census, detailed survey, and exploration. The preliminary survey is to determine the location and general situation of the mine, and the general survey is to eliminate the uncertainty in the preliminary survey stage by engineering means. , the detailed investigation is to prove the availability of the deposit, and the exploration is to determine the specific mining plan.

For the next step, Qin Kezhang said that the researchers will also enrich and improve the rare metal mineralization theoretical system and prospecting signs of high-fractionated granites, and conduct further scientific investigation and research on the area where the lithium ore is located and look for new lithium-bearing pegmatites In order to determine whether the Qiongjiagang Lithium Mine and its surrounding area can form a larger and complete lithium ore belt, so as to make greater contributions to the construction of my country's Himalayas into a new strategic replacement base for lithium beryllium rare metal resources.
I see you got under Stockyoda’s skin lol
Keep going. Who is he anyway? What other names he go by on HC?
I liked the “ I don’t even know who Tolga whoever is”. Anyone serious in the spec end of town knows of him

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Hi AVZ LTH’s (me just on 4 years now). So I see talk on the crapper that being listed on ASX 200 may cause traders/ Funds/ BOTs to manipulate the SP even more? Why and how?, I don’t understand why they would want to crash the SP, surely they want it to head north? Having said that, as previous, I would never of thougt after it hit 99c in early January it could quickly go back to that 64c low, that really jolted me. So I guess anything is possible with the games that large Fund holders can play to shake the tree?. ML also is probably at least 2 to a few weeks away, given NF‘s alleged email to someone on this portal. My main concern though is - The Russia/ Ukraine situation which has been whipsawing the markets for the last few weeks. If that Putin knob does something really silly involving Nuclear (scare on Friday as example) or assassinates the Ukraine President (which is his aim) the markets will collapse for a few days really big time. Anyway, so will ML be March or April, still don’t understand why DRC are dragging this out, sooner they grant, sooner the green light for them to get exponential revenues flowing into DRC 🤷‍♂️ we live in dangerous times unprecedented since WW1 and WW2. Be cautious. It’s not necessarily all beer and skittles for AVZ or any stocks In the short term until this situation is resolved by the Democracies, how long will that take, given they refuse to attack outside NATO members?
Think of it like this....

We have been through the Ninja, COVID for 2 years and now a war.....we are still here!!!! So is the white gold and so Is our BOD.

What's another few weeks? Seriously take a moment and take in what we...AVZ and holders have been through...ADVERSITY.....each time we overcome it!

Ide rather be involved with a company that takes it head on than buries its head in the sand.

Overcoming adversity is one of the biggest challenges in life and if you can do that...you can do anything.

That's why I back AVZ!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

ptlas

Regular
I think you answered your own question.
Trees shake.

Additionally, the ability to short easily gives two advantages:

Selling stock you don't own allows the SP to be pushed down far more quickly than moving bids and offers around.
Hence the moves are faster. Often much faster

Secondly, profits are made on the way down with sold shares being repurchased ( covered ) at much lower levels.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I see you got under Stockyoda’s skin lol
Keep going. Who is he anyway? What other names he go by on HC?
I liked the “ I don’t even know who Tolga whoever is”. Anyone serious in the spec end of town knows of him
It was fun, lol.
And when I advised him to read again, before going to a lawyer and embarrassing himself, the moderators thought I was baiting, or even flaming :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
I was just trying to save him a quid. :ROFLMAO:

Funny thing I never mentioned his name, Tolga's name, or even talked to him, lol.

Some people are just so much fun. :ROFLMAO:

Doc

Master of Quan
So who has experience with ML’s? Would AVZ have all ducks in a row so when ML drops the FID is very close behind or can there be conditions in a granted ML that would mean there could be a delay in FID ( for any renegotiations ) ?
I’m really hoping for the one two punch of ML and FID almost simultaneously. The BFS is the knockout uppercut!!
All this talk of $1 is fantastic but I’m here for the mine. That’s when the insane money will be made IMO. Hope it’s soon, I want to enjoy the money, I’m not that much younger then old mate Warnie and that was a reality check

Reactions: 6 users

Roller62

Regular
Yes, RIP Warnie!!!! Fucking Legend!

"Tomorrow is never guaranteed"

You are 100% correct mate.......I now live by the below each day and in each and every moment :)

1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
3. Do the things you love.
4. Learn to forgive and embrace unconditional love.
5. Live every day as if it’s your last, embracing each experience as if it’s your first.
6. Believe in “live and let live.”
7. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter.
8. Be other-centered.
9. Find calm in making art.
10. Focus on today and how you can do your best to live it to the fullest.
11. Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.
12. Stay healthy, eat right, and most importantly, be kind to all.
13. Forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, and remind yourself that we are all loved and connected.

14. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
15. Question everything, keep it simple, and help whenever and however you can.
16. Try to enjoy every minute of every day.
17. Appreciate life’s every second.
18. Step through new doors. The majority of the time there’s something fantastic on the other side.
19. Remember that all is a gift, but the most precious of all gifts is life and love.
20. Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.
21. Do one thing every day that scares you.
22. Don’t attach to outcomes.
23. Spend as much time with a two year old as possible.
24. Enjoy each and every moment of life. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to discover something new.
25. Budget travel. It is always an adventure! You get to enjoy what fate has to offer with limited means.
26. Be honestly thankful for every breath you take.
27. Just be.
28. Trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.
29. Pause momentarily before everything you do so that you notice everything you should or could notice.
30. Follow your hopes and not your fears.

Number 9 reflects the below :cool::cool:
View attachment 2261
Can’t help thinking, if you have chest pain, get checked out ASAP.

What a breath of fresh air this forum is.
I've been on HC for well over 10 years and in AVZ since 2017, but due to the incessant trolling and bickering I adopted a read only mentality,but even that was a constant strain.
Anyway like the rest of you that have migrated here,exciting times are coming.
It sure has been a ride and half for the past 5 years.

Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What a breath of fresh air this forum is.
I've been on HC for well over 10 years and in AVZ since 2017, but due to the incessant trolling and bickering I adopted a read only mentality,but even that was a constant strain.
Anyway like the rest of you that have migrated here,exciting times are coming.
It sure has been a ride and half for the past 5 years.
Never a truer word spoken :)

Welcome aboard ....glad you made it here

Cheers! :cool:

cruiser51

Top 20
So who has experience with ML’s? Would AVZ have all ducks in a row so when ML drops the FID is very close behind or can there be conditions in a granted ML that would mean there could be a delay in FID ( for any renegotiations ) ?
I’m really hoping for the one two punch of ML and FID almost simultaneously. The BFS is the knockout uppercut!!
All this talk of $1 is fantastic but I’m here for the mine. That’s when the insane money will be made IMO. Hope it’s soon, I want to enjoy the money, I’m not that much younger then old mate Warnie and that was a reality check

And on we go.

They did mention sofar 533 students from DRC made it from Ukraine to Poland.
I hope all students, no matter what nationality, got out.
Not good to send your kids overseas to study, to find out that the Russians used them as target practice.

It is bad enough the Russians kill babies, kids and the elderly by saying we have to clean the Ukraine from Nazi's.

This is called genocide, while the world watches on eating cheezels, nothing has been learned.

Have a look how many wars the Russians have been involved in, grab a figure, say over the last 300 years and they say >70% approves of their leader!!

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I would be very unpleasantly surprised, if AVZ management is not ready like a coiled spring the moment the ML, SEZ, and Collaboration Agreement drops.

Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
So what would people consider as ridiculous and maybe make them sell out in regards to a ML date? June? Aug? Oct? (Assuming march doesn't happen)

For me I'm holding till we either get a yes or a no.

Reactions: 1 users

Freehold

Regular
We have officially entered the ASX200, the big boys sandpit. Therefore, be mentally prepared for a step up in institutional sponsored trolling or syndicated/organized professional trolling via groups of posters working in teams or alone As per this whistleblower poster suggests below (I've attached to the bottom of this post).

What behavior to to be very suspicious about:-

1. Fake Accounts - New posters who never or only recently starting posting to HC with strong negative views posting to AVZ threads. You can tell as there are very few posts from their account and the chance of the account being setup simply to troll 1 or 2 stocks are high.

2. Folks that have never posted to AVZ before but are instantly negative and regular, or very negative from get go.

3. New negative posters working in groups or teams supporting each others posts. As below where a new +ive poster/holder suddenly becomes negative

4. Posters with similar unusual writing styles and punctuation habits, or common misspelt words across multiple HC accounts indicating a possible in single author.

What to remember:-
1. AVZ has the largest High Grade Jorc resource (400mt @ 1.6%) on the planet and even larger target resource likely to be a higher grade @ 1.5Bt at least. No other hard rock outfits is even near in scale
2. We are close to mining plant construction starting (a major milestone) and once mining profits are set to be huge.
3. There are many other mining outfits operational in the DRC right now much bigger than AVZ (some relatively close by). So don't believe the "jungle" rhetoric
4. We are very well funded and likely to conclude all funding shortly and easily.
5. The Lithium market is screamingly white hot and will be for 10 year at least and most lithium stocks have not rallied in unison with price they will once long term contracts are renewed shortly... That pent up demand is about to hit IMHO

Do you reckon given all the above these folks will do or say anything to get a lower AVZ fill for themselves (or their institutions) in this soon to be market darling stock. ABSOLUTELY they will.

The bad news for trolls as someone mentioned is that AVZ's long terms holders are so battle hardened from 4 year of constant almost unrelenting trolling (unprecedented early on) that I think even next level trolling will fail to cut through here. I reckon we have a had 200+ trolls over the years even some financial industry media ones early on.

My guess is that in a few years our MCap will be approx $20-30B (10x from here) ... We will be in the top ASX 30 or 50 by then assuming we are not taken over by a major.

ConfessionsHedgefundPaidDRampers.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BRICK

Regular
VERY interested to see what happens today given the current macro influences

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1646608035468.jpeg

• Fire

Roller62

Regular
Has there been any consideration of a potential Sino declaration in support of Russia's activities, or even worse the invasion of Taiwan on the back of Russia's actions? Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the implications for AVZ considering CATL is our major support?
Will that stop most of the world buying batteries out of China - NOPE.

Top Bottom