AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
What do you reckon on old Tora Tora Tora there chief?? @Remark

Am I being paranoid? :oops:

Or was it so obvious it was ridiculous?.....

I think it may just be a trader trying to create a little doubt. Pretty slick.

I'm thinking if he/she had done their DD that they would be aware of the Tantalex court case & tailings tale & the possible permit overlap.

The first post from Tora on the 03/11/21 stated - "I entered at .24 and left at .36 after getting abused/traded by the capper, so I was a little greedy anticipating that he would trade us down to .34 again. (31 Oct)" - So not a long history of posting regarding AVZ.

Jeez, you're making me more paranoid now!😆

Like I said "trust no one" - wait that was Mulder in The X-Files....

All IMO obviously.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

ptlas

Regular
What do you reckon on old Tora Tora Tora there chief?? @Remark

Am I being paranoid? :oops:

Or was it so obvious it was ridiculous?.....
I hope you're being paranoid
Only way to be in ASX.

Full of himself, makes me think he's having a laugh and that makes me suspicious.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This alleged email reply from NF early this month still has me perplexed. What could possibly be the hold up? Legal challenge conspiracy are raising their head again. We have all heard NF anticipate award of ML long ago and more recently by Xmas, should be Jan, will be Feb, now hopefully end of March…. What if it follows previous “hopefully soon” pledges and doesn’t happen in March? April, May, June …. Wish I was a fly on the wall in the negotiations, something strange is going on. Fingers crossed 🤞 it just comes out of the blue SOON 🤷‍♂️
Guess we'll just have to see what happens George

Grab the popcorn and yes ....fingers crossed

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
Guess we'll just have to see what happens George

Grab the popcorn and yes ....fingers crossed

Franks had his "Fingers Crossed " for that Farkin' long they've fused together and i'm going to need an Operation to separate them now :eek:

Food for thought

Finger Food

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Dijon101

Regular
ML April 10th..

you heard it here first.......

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Freehold

Regular
Perhaps should start a comp on an New AVZ thread here ... AVZ Ann for ML confirmed Date/time.

Prize goes to closest to the pin!

Reactions: 7 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I’m sure it will be soonish in a roundabout way after another few days notice of when it’s likely to arrive :unsure:

• Haha

Fletch77

Regular
Perhaps should start a comp on an New AVZ thread here ... AVZ Ann for ML confirmed Date/time.

If we did that on Hot Crapper it would be like one of those Cringe $50c party threads, but in this forum I think it would be a bit of fun while we are waiting.
If anyone wants to start the thread they are welcome, but if I get 8 thumbs up on this post I will take that as as votes for me to be the peanut to start a stupid thread 😂

Reactions: 14 users

Fletch77

Regular
This alleged email reply from NF early this month still has me perplexed. What could possibly be the hold up? Legal challenge conspiracy are raising their head again. We have all heard NF anticipate award of ML long ago and more recently by Xmas, should be Jan, will be Feb, now hopefully end of March…. What if it follows previous “hopefully soon” pledges and doesn’t happen in March? April, May, June …. Wish I was a fly on the wall in the negotiations, something strange is going on. Fingers crossed 🤞 it just comes out of the blue SOON 🤷‍♂️
Hey George, I think you are better off putting your energy into wondering why CATH would agree to waive all conditions of the JV contract with AVZ within a week of having a phone conference with Felix.

I reckon most guys in this forum are patiently waiting (VERY patiently) 😌 with the mindset that DRC Govt holding out on the ML until they have contracts in place for battery manufacturing in DRC. (As a minimum)

I’m quite sure they will be looking at more than batteries being manufactured down the track however.

Reactions: 8 users

Flexi

Regular
If professional traders accumulated a substantial number of shares in the 90 cent range I believe they will push the price up before the 18th so that they can make a reasonable profit during the auction. I am expecting the price to be in the 90's next week.
BUT if the ML is announced before then they will be laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
Professional traders would've sold as the price dropped off they had not already taken profits

ptlas

Regular
If we did that on Hot Crapper it would be like one of those Cringe $50c party threads, but in this forum I think it would be a bit of fun while we are waiting.
If anyone wants to start the thread they are welcome, but if I get 8 thumbs up on this post I will take that as as votes for me to be the peanut to start a stupid thread 😂
Well I'm gonna get in early
8.55am Friday
And it's gotta be April 1st 2022

ptlas

Regular
Well I'm gonna get in early
8.55am Friday
And it's gotta be April 1st 2022
And a female ' friend' said 13.13 on the 12th.
Of never

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And a female ' friend' said 13.13 on the 12th.
Of never
Too funny

Maybe wait 'til Fletch gets the new thread up and running......I gave him a 9th thumbs up so he has no excuses but to get off his arse :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular

Maybe I can put up a prize seeing as though Jag won't trade me for a hat!!!

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 1.06.21 pm.png

PS - that's the @Freehold Lager edition, and the last bottle remaining...

Cheers,
TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

TheCount

Regular
Does it improve with age?:D
Can't improve on perfection buddy.. :cool:

In all honesty it does improve with "bottle conditioning" and if you can wait 6 months and keep them in a dark and temperature consistent location, the benefits are amazing..

Simple recipe - one style of grain, one small hops addition, water, heat, cool, ferment, bottle, enjoy!! Can't go wrong really.

The Freedom Ale batch is almost gone too so I'll be back in the shed this weekend brewing up a new batch.. Will probably add a bit more biscuity grains and hops to change it up somewhat.

TC.

TheCount

Regular
And just like "that" we're back into a Friday FOMO situation...

Gonna make the brews taste all that much better tonight . . . . . . . . . . .

Cheers,
TC.

• Love

Fletch77

Regular
Too funny

Maybe wait 'til Fletch gets the new thread up and running......I gave him a 9th thumbs up so he has no excuses but to get off his arse :p
Sorry, hectic day.. just got off my ass and started that thread now due to popular demand..

BTW congrats on your 100m intercept of 5% Cu 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Too funny !!

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
AVZ looking strong today.

HAGW everybody.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom