AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, fwiw, Re:- 43rd Council of Ministers meeting held on Friday March 4, 2022

Financing of the 146 territories development project: towards a new agreement DRC - IMF

1646612970771.png

The project for the development of the 146 territories of the Democratic Republic of Congo was among the points debated at the 43rd Council of Ministers, held on Friday March 4, 2022 and chaired by the Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi, by videoconference.

According to the minutes of this meeting, made by the Minister of Information and the Media, government spokesperson, Patrick Muyaya, the President of the Republic, on this subject, recalled the need for the national executive to satisfy the second review of the Program with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which will take place next April.

Patrick Muyaya indicated that the satisfaction of the IMF, at the end of this 2nd review, will allow the DRC to obtain the disbursement, next June, of a second SDR drawing, for additional financing in favor of the optimal implementation of the local development plan for the country's 146 territories.

To capitalize on the chances of the DRC faced with this opportunity, the Prime Minister, Sama Lukonde, and the Minister of Finance, Nicolas Kazadi, were called upon to speed up, through the executing agencies, the execution of the works, with a view to maximizing resource absorption rates of the first SDR tranche of US$300 million.

In addition to the financing of the development of the territories, the meeting chaired Friday by the Head of State, was also an opportunity for him to examine the state of progress of the preparations for the participation of the DRC in the exhibition of Dubai 2022, where the DRC will be honored on March 22, 2022, in order to attract potential investors.

In addition, the deterioration of the situation in Ukraine, following the invasion of this country by the Russian army was invited to the debate of the 43rd Council of Ministers.

In this regard, the Congolese government expressed concern about the fate of Congolese living in Ukraine.

According to the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula Apala, nearly 533 Congolese, mainly students, managed to reach Poland, where a temporary stay of 30 days is granted to them, pending their evacuation.

Congomedia !!!.png

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
Moderated on the Crapper for telling other posters not respond to baits - Off Topic.

They're getting ridiculous now, I guess they didn't like the en masse part? 🤷‍♂️

1646618312941.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

TheCount

Regular
Fyi, fwiw, Re:- 43rd Council of Ministers meeting held on Friday March 4, 2022

Financing of the 146 territories development project: towards a new agreement DRC - IMF

View attachment 2287

The project for the development of the 146 territories of the Democratic Republic of Congo was among the points debated at the 43rd Council of Ministers, held on Friday March 4, 2022 and chaired by the Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi, by videoconference.

According to the minutes of this meeting, made by the Minister of Information and the Media, government spokesperson, Patrick Muyaya, the President of the Republic, on this subject, recalled the need for the national executive to satisfy the second review of the Program with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which will take place next April.

Patrick Muyaya indicated that the satisfaction of the IMF, at the end of this 2nd review, will allow the DRC to obtain the disbursement, next June, of a second SDR drawing, for additional financing in favor of the optimal implementation of the local development plan for the country's 146 territories.

To capitalize on the chances of the DRC faced with this opportunity, the Prime Minister, Sama Lukonde, and the Minister of Finance, Nicolas Kazadi, were called upon to speed up, through the executing agencies, the execution of the works, with a view to maximizing resource absorption rates of the first SDR tranche of US$300 million.

In addition to the financing of the development of the territories, the meeting chaired Friday by the Head of State, was also an opportunity for him to examine the state of progress of the preparations for the participation of the DRC in the exhibition of Dubai 2022, where the DRC will be honored on March 22, 2022, in order to attract potential investors.

In addition, the deterioration of the situation in Ukraine, following the invasion of this country by the Russian army was invited to the debate of the 43rd Council of Ministers.

In this regard, the Congolese government expressed concern about the fate of Congolese living in Ukraine.

According to the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula Apala, nearly 533 Congolese, mainly students, managed to reach Poland, where a temporary stay of 30 days is granted to them, pending their evacuation.

View attachment 2288
So I'm reading the DRC needs to satisfy the IMF to get funding, which begs the question - what does this "local development plan" entail? Is it a priority over the battery plans? More reading ahead I'm afraid...

TC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Moderated on the Crapper for telling other posters not respond to baits - Off Topic.

They're getting ridiculous now, I guess they didn't like the en masse part? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2289
its literally gone to the dogs. Unbelievable

Fletch77

Regular
We have officially entered the ASX200, the big boys sandpit. Therefore, be mentally prepared for a step up in institutional sponsored trolling or syndicated/organized professional trolling via groups of posters working in teams or alone As per this whistleblower poster suggests below (I've attached to the bottom of this post).

What behavior to to be very suspicious about:-

1. Fake Accounts - New posters who never or only recently starting posting to HC with strong negative views posting to AVZ threads. You can tell as there are very few posts from their account and the chance of the account being setup simply to troll 1 or 2 stocks are high.

2. Folks that have never posted to AVZ before but are instantly negative and regular, or very negative from get go.

3. New negative posters working in groups or teams supporting each others posts. As below where a new +ive poster/holder suddenly becomes negative

4. Posters with similar unusual writing styles and punctuation habits, or common misspelt words across multiple HC accounts indicating a possible in single author.

What to remember:-
1. AVZ has the largest High Grade Jorc resource (400mt @ 1.6%) on the planet and even larger target resource likely to be a higher grade @ 1.5Bt at least. No other hard rock outfits is even near in scale
2. We are close to mining plant construction starting (a major milestone) and once mining profits are set to be huge.
3. There are many other mining outfits operational in the DRC right now much bigger than AVZ (some relatively close by). So don't believe the "jungle" rhetoric
4. We are very well funded and likely to conclude all funding shortly and easily.
5. The Lithium market is screamingly white hot and will be for 10 year at least and most lithium stocks have not rallied in unison with price they will once long term contracts are renewed shortly... That pent up demand is about to hit IMHO

Do you reckon given all the above these folks will do or say anything to get a lower AVZ fill for themselves (or their institutions) in this soon to be market darling stock. ABSOLUTELY they will.

The bad news for trolls as someone mentioned is that AVZ's long terms holders are so battle hardened from 4 year of constant almost unrelenting trolling (unprecedented early on) that I think even next level trolling will fail to cut through here. I reckon we have a had 200+ trolls over the years even some financial industry media ones early on.

My guess is that in a few years our MCap will be approx $20-30B (10x from here) ... We will be in the top ASX 30 or 50 by then assuming we are not taken over by a major.

View attachment 2275
Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but this post by Freehold has just been moderated on the Crapper.

The Crapper post had over 100 likes and 38 GA’s so the majority certainly agreed with what was said.

It‘s just getting worse every day over there…. Just incredible what’s happening

Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but this post by Freehold has just been moderated on the Crapper.

The Crapper post had over 100 likes and 38 GA’s so the majority certainly agreed with what was said.

It‘s just getting worse every day over there…. Unbelievable..
I have a growing suspicion that HC is on the other side of the trade.........

And that troll is their coked-up Millenial pushing an argument that has nothing to do with the stock. They have never offered a counter-argument as to why they believe it's going to fail and instead make catch phrases and innuendo about, well, nothing...

I say that if anyone falls for that type of behaviour let them find out the hard way what the outcome is. If they learn from it, great. If they don't then this is not the place for them.

This is my one and only mention of the HC downrampers and it will be my last.

TC.

Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular

And that troll is their coked-up Millenial pushing an argument that has nothing to do with the stock. They have never offered a counter-argument as to why they believe it's going to fail and instead make catch phrases and innuendo about, well, nothing...

I say that if anyone falls for that type of behaviour let them find out the hard way what the outcome is. If they learn from it, great. If they don't then this is not the place for them.

TC.
We should just keep copy and pasting it into the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Sydneyr

Emerged
The good thing is that the gap at $0.885 is now closed.

Thaz

Regular

TC.
The trolls posted a screenshot thinking that Nige offloaded shares..

it was just a conversion of performance rights....

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
i saw that. this is getting out of hand.

Its amusing haha

• Haha

TheCount

Regular
Ok, one final comment:

It's not even in Australia.. Why the need for hiding behind a VPN? It's slipped up there!! Dumb meat puppet..

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 2.39.26 pm.png

And the mods continue to ignore... Maybe they get her after hours eh?

TC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
What's everyone's thoughts on the chart? potential Bull flag set up?

Reactions: 1 users

Thaz

Regular
What's everyone's thoughts on the chart? potential Bull flag set up?
since indices will be purchasing AVZ when before the rebalance date, price action will be very interesting.

There will be those who want to keep the price down in order to get it as cheap as they can before the date indices will need to rebalance their portfolios.

I don't do TA - but short-medium term i would not be surprised for it to hit over $1 (in my opinion) especially with ML coming soon(ish)

cruiser51

Top 20
The trolls posted a screenshot thinking that Nige offloaded shares..

it was just a conversion of performance rights....
It was funny, the display of stupidity.

The Office Lol GIF

• Haha

Bray

Regular
I’ve never responded to tradingtranny but fuck me, dunno how it hasn’t been banned.. maybe tradingtranny is a mod *conspiracy*

AVZ down today as expected, not worried. 2 weeks till the good times baby!!

Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Interestingly ...This post got modded for offtopic on HC after 24 hours and 102 Thumbs up and being on topic. Hmmm
Look at the positive side you know for sure that over 100 people did read your post and only 1 of the trolls, who could well be a moderator as well, found it necessary to moderate you post for being off topic.
The moderator obviously didn't know what the topic was/is. 😁
Not to worry, I like your posts.

bloke383

Regular
I’ve never responded to tradingtranny but fuck me, dunno how it hasn’t been banned.. maybe tradingtranny is a mod *conspiracy*

AVZ down today as expected, not worried. 2 weeks till the good times baby!!
Why was AVZ expected to go down today

BRICK

Regular

Bray

Regular
Cause most of the market is down
And it’s Monday.. generalised comment but mondays are usually down

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom