AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Happy to see that the photos in the latest AVZ media release show no sign of snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
1658837628388.png

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

pow4ade

Regular
I see it as a good news mainly because AVZ has asked for independent eyes to witness the progress and report it to rest of the world so that no one can say that AVZ is selling their investors a dummy.
The setback would be extension to suspension as AVZ knows to minimise the frustration they have to give something to public and the best way is from they cameras and keystrokes of the these journalists 🤷💪💪💪
Not only are these favourable media reviews establishing AVZs bona fides but also serve to remind FT of the political capital to be gained by giving the project the green light ASAP, given next years election.

Pretty happy with this PR strategy of late as the narrative out of DRC has now turned in our favour.

That said, I'm preparing myself for another extension, albeit accompanied by a decent update come Fri. Just can't see a quick fix whilst so ever FT dithers, unfortunately. We'll see.

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Diongo, Katumbi, Kabund, Fayulu, soon a common front against Tshisekedi?

1658839005048.png

For a relatively short time as usual, the Congolese political landscape has offered a breathtaking spectacle to observers familiar with the great debates.

We observe, if we must go straight to the point, defections of certain members of the Sacred Union of the Nation for reasons of their own.

In addition to Martin Fayulu known as an opponent of the regime in the aftermath of his defeat in the 2018 presidential election, it is now necessary to count in these ranks, Jean-Marc Kabund, Franck Diongo and Moïse Katumbi.

Each evoking a reason for his departure, the impression that the four give is to fight fiercely, Tshisekedi before the electoral contests of 2023.

At the end, say analysts, form a front during the elections.

Everything is possible, but the time has come for the power to refine strategies capable of bringing chaos to these career policies.

To follow Augustin Kabuya of the UDPS who describes certain pawns of the front as "frustrated", no one can match Tshisekedi except the will of the people who still trust their nicknamed leader, Fatshi Béton.

For Kabuya, this is the camp of the frustrated. Nothing more.

However, the secretary general of the UDPS, wishes to see 2023, as if to say who will live will see.

Makutano – If we don't, who will.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
Der Geist IMO is / has been for last 2 months in “arse covering” mode. Possibly received one or two legal letters warning him of potential consequences of slanderous public forum comments. 🤷‍♂️. Just my suspicion. He said some pretty inflammatory stuff constantly against AVZ.
Glad he has pulled back from that MO now, it was not pleasant reading and probably scared quite a few SHs unnecessarily 🤔
Hmm,
I reckon he will just go
With

“ I cannot recall”
“Could you repeat the question”

That seems to work 🤔

Fuckas

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Diongo, Katumbi, Kabund, Fayulu, soon a common front against Tshisekedi?

View attachment 12498

For a relatively short time as usual, the Congolese political landscape has offered a breathtaking spectacle to observers familiar with the great debates.

We observe, if we must go straight to the point, defections of certain members of the Sacred Union of the Nation for reasons of their own.

In addition to Martin Fayulu known as an opponent of the regime in the aftermath of his defeat in the 2018 presidential election, it is now necessary to count in these ranks, Jean-Marc Kabund, Franck Diongo and Moïse Katumbi.

Each evoking a reason for his departure, the impression that the four give is to fight fiercely, Tshisekedi before the electoral contests of 2023.

At the end, say analysts, form a front during the elections.

Everything is possible, but the time has come for the power to refine strategies capable of bringing chaos to these career policies.

To follow Augustin Kabuya of the UDPS who describes certain pawns of the front as "frustrated", no one can match Tshisekedi except the will of the people who still trust their nicknamed leader, Fatshi Béton.

For Kabuya, this is the camp of the frustrated. Nothing more.

However, the secretary general of the UDPS, wishes to see 2023, as if to say who will live will see.

View attachment 12500
It’s certainly frustrating Frank, so much to try and keep up with. I thought Felix was holding a special meeting of ministers on Monday to deal with Kabund, but the only news out of Kinshasa from Monday was that the summit of heads of state and government of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) met to discuss the violence in the east DRC, which to be truthful is even more important than AVZ because we are talking about dozens of people getting murdered, raped and tortured there on a daily basis. No word on what’s happening with Kabund and Diongo (who tried to smear Felix while he was in Spain) or Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi (MoM). I think if I was running a French speaking country I might go back to the old ways of France and declare “Off with their heads”. It wouldn’t be the first Antoinette and it might get things (like the ML) sorted out in a more timely fashion. Glad to see AVZ has the local media involved, I just keep telling myself AVZ discovered the deposit, spent millions on drilling and producing assays, spent years putting together an impeccable Definitive Feasibility Study, and an impeccable Sustainability Report and currently have top lawyers, top attorneys from Kinshasa and now local media backing them. Ahh so much to think about, I’m going to get some of those tickets off my taxi driver to Winenut’s show, you know how much I enjoy magic mushrooms, they reckon that techno music is relaxing and I’ve gotta find something else to do rather than waffling about things here everyday!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Nellie17

Regular
Following this on twitter makes one's neck hair stand up.
To my eye, it looks pretty much as though Der Geist is now feeding Jens for him to post his 'info'!
Cheers & best of luck to all holders.

Nellie

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
To my eye, it looks pretty much as though Der Geist is now feeding Jens for him to post his 'info'!

Nellie
I have to say it actually does feel like this

Samus

Top 20

Nellie
I have to say it actually does feel like this
:unsure:
Go to winos party and get more mushrooms! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway dunno, I'm conspiracy'd out after the past few years myself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1658885042185.png

1658885003771.png

• Wow
  • Sad

John25

Regular
Have never tried them but if we stay in suspension on Friday ... it may help
1658886452670.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

Nellie
And now Jens is feeding Jag who is now feeding us this information which I find very informative! I don’t know the whole history of Der Geist but I can tell by his reply to the Financial Review article (that used boatman as it’s source) that he is very well researched, well informed and produced a scathing, voluminous and first class reply to the bullshit contained in FR article. What I understand is that he asked questions that relate to what is happening now with the company and couldn’t get answers so he became very negative or scathing. I have done that in the past myself and when I couldn’t get answers became scathing of two companies (LNG & A2M) that both ended up having their shareholders resorting to class actions. I was previously critical of Nigel’s ML time lines but as we have found out, the delays weren’t his fault, their was skullduggery in the ranks of government, and I still believe it’s because of his approach that our share price is sitting where it is (which isn’t bad if you got in at $0.05c or have an average around or under $0.20. It’s possible many who came in late or topped up on the way to $1.30 are most upset, but if you learn from your losses, you pay more attention to research. Anyway after my last post saying I wasn’t going to keep waffling, I’m afraid I have, it’s just that I think having Der Geist on board is a good thing, but I admit I don’t know him like others here might. Now if you’ll excuse my waffling, I’ve got to squeeze all my gold tops and blue moonies into my honey jar so they taste better when I have them on sandwiches at Winenut’s show, just between us, it stops the sniffer dogs detecting them too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JAG

Top 20
1658888451871.png

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APLC) announces that it has set up a task force in collaboration with the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) and the National Financial Intelligence Unit (CENAREF) to intensify the fight against corruption, embezzlement of public funds, money laundering and terrorist financing.
It is the coordinator of the APLC, Thierry Mbulamoko, who made this announcement at the end of a working session held this Tuesday, July 26 at the headquarters of this institution with the inspector general head of the services of the IGF , Jules Alingete, and the executive secretary of CENAREF, Adler Kisula.

The APLC, through its coordinator, says it sees that mismanagement or poor governance is still wreaking havoc on Congolese society and weakening its economy.

“The purpose of this task is to work in collaboration with the institutions and public services that work in this sector, to exchange information, to strengthen collaboration and to carry out common missions”, Thierry Mbulamoko briefly declared at the end of the tripartite, adding that other state structures will gradually be invited to join this force for a better Congo.

According to the executive secretary of CENAREF, the DRC, internationally, is considered as a kind of platform where there is effective corruption, embezzlement or even money laundering.

"In 2020, after verification, the action group against money laundering in Central Africa judged the Congolese mechanism against corruption to be very weak", affirms Adler Kisula, specifying that there is "a risk that the DRC will be placed blacklisted by this group. This will have incalculable consequences”.

In front of the press on Thursday, July 7, the APLC declared that it was refining its strategies in order to bring the population to take ownership of the fight against corruption in all its forms. It had indicated that it had seized 33 trucks full of minerals and enabled the tax recovery of around 300 million dollars in Lualaba, in the south-east of the country.

Emmanuel Kuzamba

In other words things are happening in the back ground, but Rome wasn't built in one day.
How long this shitshow continues is anyone's guess.
I am just amazed that the (temporary) head of Cominière, the head of the Cadastre and the M of M are still happily chewing away on their free mars bars.
It highly likely means that Felix in reality doesn't have the power to reverse the kleptocratic system of the DRC.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
And now Jens is feeding Jag who is now feeding us this information which I find very informative! I don’t know the whole history of Der Geist but I can tell by his reply to the Financial Review article (that used boatman as it’s source) that he is very well researched, well informed and produced a scathing, voluminous and first class reply to the bullshit contained in FR article. What I understand is that he asked questions that relate to what is happening now with the company and couldn’t get answers so he became very negative or scathing. I have done that in the past myself and when I couldn’t get answers became scathing of two companies (LNG & A2M) that both ended up having their shareholders resorting to class actions. I was previously critical of Nigel’s ML time lines but as we have found out, the delays weren’t his fault, their was skullduggery in the ranks of government, and I still believe it’s because of his approach that our share price is sitting where it is (which isn’t bad if you got in at $0.05c or have an average around or under $0.20. It’s possible many who came in late or topped up on the way to $1.30 are most upset, but if you learn from your losses, you pay more attention to research. Anyway after my last post saying I wasn’t going to keep waffling, I’m afraid I have, it’s just that I think having Der Geist on board is a good thing, but I admit I don’t know him like others here might. Now if you’ll excuse my waffling, I’ve got to squeeze all my gold tops and blue moonies into my honey jar so they taste better when I have them on bread at Winenut’s show, just between us, it stops the sniffer dogs detecting them too
Hungry Season 4 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Love
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
And now Jens is feeding Jag who is now feeding us this information which I find very informative! I don’t know the whole history of Der Geist but I can tell by his reply to the Financial Review article (that used boatman as it’s source) that he is very well researched, well informed and produced a scathing, voluminous and first class reply to the bullshit contained in FR article. What I understand is that he asked questions that relate to what is happening now with the company and couldn’t get answers so he became very negative or scathing. I have done that in the past myself and when I couldn’t get answers became scathing of two companies (LNG & A2M) that both ended up having their shareholders resorting to class actions. I was previously critical of Nigel’s ML time lines but as we have found out, the delays weren’t his fault, their was skullduggery in the ranks of government, and I still believe it’s because of his approach that our share price is sitting where it is (which isn’t bad if you got in at $0.05c or have an average around or under $0.20. It’s possible many who came in late or topped up on the way to $1.30 are most upset, but if you learn from your losses, you pay more attention to research. Anyway after my last post saying I wasn’t going to keep waffling, I’m afraid I have, it’s just that I think having Der Geist on board is a good thing, but I admit I don’t know him like others here might. Now if you’ll excuse my waffling, I’ve got to squeeze all my gold tops and blue moonies into my honey jar so they taste better when I have them on sandwiches at Winenut’s show, just between us, it stops the sniffer dogs detecting them too
@MoneyBags1348, I'm pleased to see someone else is appreciative of the work Der Geist has done. He was universally castigated as a complete idiot and shit stirrer, when in fact he was right on the ball with everything that was going on the background (which, of course AVZ, did not want to be made public. I still reserve judgement on that issue, but it is what it is, and I will respect the position taken by the Board as being best for SHer's in the long run) My understanding is that a number of T20 holders were also pushing for some sort of Announcement to be made, so he wasn't the only one concerned.

Of course, he sold out in disgust in the 90's, on the way to 136.5, when AVZ would not follow his preferred path of disclosure, and then agitated for the release of 'the truth' via his enigmatic releases of tidbits on Twitter. He may have been the catalyst for the TH and suspension, but of that I can't be sure

But now that a lot of the reality of the clusterfuck we find ourselves in is clear for all to see, he is supportive of AVZ shoving the shit back up the arses of all these crooked bit players. Why wouldn't he? Not sure he is feeding Jens info, that could be 'you know who in the red ferrari', as that string of tweets ended up exactly at the "director should resign' position

Anyway, this is all speculation on my part, and I'm grateful to those who DM me with corrections to the general theme from time to time.

• Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom