AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
@MoneyBags1348, I'm pleased to see someone else is appreciative of the work Der Geist has done. He was universally castigated as a complete idiot and shit stirrer, when in fact he was right on the ball with everything that was going on the background (which, of course AVZ, did not want to be made public. I still reserve judgement on that issue, but it is what it is, and I will respect the position taken by the Board as being best for SHer's in the long run) My understanding is that a number of T20 holders were also pushing for some sort of Announcement to be made, so he wasn't the only one concerned.

Of course, he sold out in disgust in the 90's, on the way to 136.5, when AVZ would not follow his preferred path of disclosure, and then agitated for the release of 'the truth' via his enigmatic releases of tidbits on Twitter. He may have been the catalyst for the TH and suspension, but of that I can't be sure

But now that a lot of the reality of the clusterfuck we find ourselves in is clear for all to see, he is supportive of AVZ shoving the shit back up the arses of all these crooked bit players. Why wouldn't he? Not sure he is feeding Jens info, that could be 'you know who in the red ferrari', as that string of tweets ended up exactly at the "director should resign' position

Anyway, this is all speculation on my part, and I'm grateful to those who DM me with corrections to the general theme from time to time.
You dissapoint me @Xerof
Although that was a good summation, I'm much more interested in your take on the mushies.
I heard the spores originate from outer space.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
@MoneyBags1348, I'm pleased to see someone else is appreciative of the work Der Geist has done. He was universally castigated as a complete idiot and shit stirrer, when in fact he was right on the ball with everything that was going on the background (which, of course AVZ, did not want to be made public. I still reserve judgement on that issue, but it is what it is, and I will respect the position taken by the Board as being best for SHer's in the long run) My understanding is that a number of T20 holders were also pushing for some sort of Announcement to be made, so he wasn't the only one concerned.

Of course, he sold out in disgust in the 90's, on the way to 136.5, when AVZ would not follow his preferred path of disclosure, and then agitated for the release of 'the truth' via his enigmatic releases of tidbits on Twitter. He may have been the catalyst for the TH and suspension, but of that I can't be sure

But now that a lot of the reality of the clusterfuck we find ourselves in is clear for all to see, he is supportive of AVZ shoving the shit back up the arses of all these crooked bit players. Why wouldn't he? Not sure he is feeding Jens info, that could be 'you know who in the red ferrari', as that string of tweets ended up exactly at the "director should resign' position

Anyway, this is all speculation on my part, and I'm grateful to those who DM me with corrections to the general theme from time to time.
Thank you clarifying, I thought Der Geist had some inside information as he was either a part of AVZ's inner circle in the past or currently with Zijin as everything he was saying was unfolding in front of us exactly the way things were being released be it by Zijin and/orAVZ. Now, few times you have supported him in recent posts, and your are one of the few/many here whom I trust and respect, so I will take your word on Der Geist being frustrated and upset about how things were handled and was not there simply to just downramp for the sake of brown paper bags (y)

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It’s certainly frustrating Frank, so much to try and keep up with. I thought Felix was holding a special meeting of ministers on Monday to deal with Kabund, but the only news out of Kinshasa from Monday was that the summit of heads of state and government of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) met to discuss the violence in the east DRC, which to be truthful is even more important than AVZ because we are talking about dozens of people getting murdered, raped and tortured there on a daily basis. No word on what’s happening with Kabund and Diongo (who tried to smear Felix while he was in Spain) or Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi (MoM). I think if I was running a French speaking country I might go back to the old ways of France and declare “Off with their heads”. It wouldn’t be the first Antoinette and it might get things (like the ML) sorted out in a more timely fashion. Glad to see AVZ has the local media involved, I just keep telling myself AVZ discovered the deposit, spent millions on drilling and producing assays, spent years putting together an impeccable Definitive Feasibility Study, and an impeccable Sustainability Report and currently have top lawyers, top attorneys from Kinshasa and now local media backing them. Ahh so much to think about, I’m going to get some of those tickets off my taxi driver to Winenut’s show, you know how much I enjoy magic mushrooms, they reckon that techno music is relaxing and I’ve gotta find something else to do rather than waffling about things here everyday!
Tix are free to our shows....

Have to be or no-one would come :ROFLMAO:

Magic mushrooms are free too.....you can pick them at Clarendon in SA 🍄 well......last time I got some that's where they were!

• Love
  • Haha

Spikerama

Regular
The Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APLC) announces that it has set up a task force in collaboration with the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) and the National Financial Intelligence Unit (CENAREF) to intensify the fight against corruption, embezzlement of public funds, money laundering and terrorist financing.
It is the coordinator of the APLC, Thierry Mbulamoko, who made this announcement at the end of a working session held this Tuesday, July 26 at the headquarters of this institution with the inspector general head of the services of the IGF , Jules Alingete, and the executive secretary of CENAREF, Adler Kisula.

The APLC, through its coordinator, says it sees that mismanagement or poor governance is still wreaking havoc on Congolese society and weakening its economy.

“The purpose of this task is to work in collaboration with the institutions and public services that work in this sector, to exchange information, to strengthen collaboration and to carry out common missions”, Thierry Mbulamoko briefly declared at the end of the tripartite, adding that other state structures will gradually be invited to join this force for a better Congo.

According to the executive secretary of CENAREF, the DRC, internationally, is considered as a kind of platform where there is effective corruption, embezzlement or even money laundering.

"In 2020, after verification, the action group against money laundering in Central Africa judged the Congolese mechanism against corruption to be very weak", affirms Adler Kisula, specifying that there is "a risk that the DRC will be placed blacklisted by this group. This will have incalculable consequences”.

In front of the press on Thursday, July 7, the APLC declared that it was refining its strategies in order to bring the population to take ownership of the fight against corruption in all its forms. It had indicated that it had seized 33 trucks full of minerals and enabled the tax recovery of around 300 million dollars in Lualaba, in the south-east of the country.

Emmanuel Kuzamba

In other words things are happening in the back ground, but Rome wasn't built in one day.
How long this shitshow continues is anyone's guess.
I am just amazed that the (temporary) head of Cominière, the head of the Cadastre and the M of M are still happily chewing away on their free mars bars.
It highly likely means that Felix in reality doesn't have the power to reverse the kleptocratic system of the DRC.

Attachments

• Shitshow.png
    Shitshow.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

Must say I'm a little surprised that if this happened some time least week we've only seen one online article (albeit a good detailed article) resulting from it to date. There appears to be multiple journalists in the photos, I'd be curious to know what some of the local rags and other media might be saying. :unsure:

• Thinking

cruiser51

Top 20
Must say I'm a little surprised that if this happened some time least week we've only seen one online article (albeit a good detailed article) resulting from it to date. There appears to be multiple journalists in the photos, I'd be curious to know what some of the local rags and other media might be saying. :unsure:
Don't forget the DRC time lag. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
I was thinking the same and started searching online and a friend found an article that i shared earlier where the AVZ's Exploration Director is promising things to change in " next few days", key word 'imminent' was missing so thats a plus?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
I was thinking the same and started searching online and a friend found an article that i shared earlier where the AVZ's Exploration Director is promising things to change in " next few days", key word 'imminent' was missing so thats a plus?
That is all part of one and the same article as far as I can tell which in now listed on a couple of sites.
Most disappointing is the lack of any western articles to date regards this and also the previous media conference's. Lazy slack ass pricks love the scandal of boatman and the like but couldn't be f'd reporting on the actual truth as it happens.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Tix are free to our shows....

Have to be or no-one would come :ROFLMAO:

Magic mushrooms are free too.....you can pick them at Clarendon in SA 🍄 well......last time I got some that's where they were!
😉👍

That is all part of one and the same article as far as I can tell which in now listed on a couple of sites.
Most disappointing is the lack of any western articles to date regards this and also the previous media conference's. Lazy slack ass pricks love the scandal of boatman and the like but couldn't be f'd reporting on the actual truth as it happens.
Meanwhile the Chinese might be in damage control. An article today from 'People's Daily Online' (I didn't attach the link because it was from a typical unsecure Chinese site) states the Ambassador of the DRC to China says his dream is to travel all over China. The article goes on to say that Francois Nkuna Balumuene (the DRC Ambassador) expressed his admiration for China, and said such things as "there was no wasteland there", "what you saw were bustling cities, large factories, high-rise buildings, highways, railways and power everywhere" and "the speed of infrastructure development is astonishing". It went on to say (now get your vommit bag ready!) ""the efforts of the Chinese are admirable", "they deserve to be a role model for other countries", "China's steady development has benefited a wide variety of African countries, including the DRC" and "In the streets of Kinshasa, one can see landmark buildings of China-DRC cooperation". It mentions China's peacekeeping medical detachment (and even looks like the children in the village are waving Chinese flags in the photo) and then mentions a hospital built with the aid from China, and how China has won the praise of all the DRC's people. It then goes on to smear western countries followed by a spiel on the belt and road initiative and then onto "Africa needs to find its way to prosperity through cooperation with China". Ok anyone who hasn't been sick yet, now is the time.... and what I would suggest is, that AVZ and Manono is such a significant project, that major industries world wide are watching it, and have become aware of the media reports and corruption between Cominiere and Zigin, and China is doing it's best to try and limit the damage from Zigin's actions. At least that's the position I prefer to go with as we know AVZ has ticked the boxes and has the backing of the Inspector General of Finance (IGF Report), The Civil Society Organizations and even more importantly, our collective group of intrepid shareholders.... now where's that sandwich I packed with the mushrooms and honey.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Others happy for arbitration......then there's me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Nellie17

Regular
And now Jens is feeding Jag who is now feeding us this information which I find very informative! I don’t know the whole history of Der Geist but I can tell by his reply to the Financial Review article (that used boatman as it’s source) that he is very well researched, well informed and produced a scathing, voluminous and first class reply to the bullshit contained in FR article. What I understand is that he asked questions that relate to what is happening now with the company and couldn’t get answers so he became very negative or scathing. I have done that in the past myself and when I couldn’t get answers became scathing of two companies (LNG & A2M) that both ended up having their shareholders resorting to class actions. I was previously critical of Nigel’s ML time lines but as we have found out, the delays weren’t his fault, their was skullduggery in the ranks of government, and I still believe it’s because of his approach that our share price is sitting where it is (which isn’t bad if you got in at $0.05c or have an average around or under $0.20. It’s possible many who came in late or topped up on the way to $1.30 are most upset, but if you learn from your losses, you pay more attention to research. Anyway after my last post saying I wasn’t going to keep waffling, I’m afraid I have, it’s just that I think having Der Geist on board is a good thing, but I admit I don’t know him like others here might. Now if you’ll excuse my waffling, I’ve got to squeeze all my gold tops and blue moonies into my honey jar so they taste better when I have them on sandwiches at Winenut’s show, just between us, it stops the sniffer dogs detecting them too
I know I'm a relatively new poster here, and from what I've seen it's a relatively criticism free site! I've been loving some of the info here, so please don't take my comments the wrong way. Firstly, I only ever invest in asx companies (usually no more than two at a time) that I have done alot of research on. In retail terms I would consider myself a large shareholder of avz minerals. I have never been a conspiracy theorist and I will only post things what I feel is the truth and hopefully try and help genuine holders.
So for what I believe now is that this Der Geist character is more or less a dog with fleas! All will come out sooner or later with what he (or Tendoji)

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Nellie17

Regular
Apologies, currently travelling around the top end, and internet is in and out, so will continue my previous post when I can. From what i believe is that things are looking very positive, so good luck to all.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular
Hi Nellie, very possible!

Remark

Top 20
Nice!

https://www.afr.com/markets/equity-...l-hotcrapper-users-identities-20220727-p5b503

tinyurl.com/5xuw5taa

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1658910658580.png

• Fire

JAG

Top 20
1658910688650.png

• Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
Yes, very interesting our little tommy boy has come out with this.....time to turn the page on him!!!!!
The pot calling the kettle black much?

IMO, DYOR...

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom