AVZ Discussion 2022

Tysons

The Drilling was announced 10/02/2022. Prior to beginning of the shit Show.

IMO they just keep on doing what they announced to do. No sign of a smoke and mirror behaviour.
Drilling back then was for mine itself, for the goe's to go over so it's safe to build on

Reactions: 1 users

obe wan

Regular
It's definitely a pickle to say the very least, and why you would waste money on drilling is total bullshit to me,but the scary part is the silence out there it seems like we are not privy to a piece of the puzzle with retrospect to mining licence
We can't blame management as of yet because we honestly don't know if this is the DRC and there negligence or if it's ours, unfortunately for us I think old Felix is letting the side down by not taking a firm stance with this bullshit
Before we hang management we really need to let this play out first as I suspect there is something else happening that we know nothing about as per usual 🤣🤣😭😭

My opinion there wasting money, they did this as a knee jerk reaction, what they should be doing is screaming from the roof tops and stop playing Mr nice guy, they have so.much leverage with everyone looking at the DRC as the place to be, the last thing they need is blow back, strike while the iron is hot, fuck the Chinese and bring the DRC to the table forced by world scrutiny
Risky yes, but thet have a perfect opportunity
The drilling will take more of the resource to proven on the JORC dial ; this would jamb a healthy multipler factor against the figure if AVZ were made an offer today based on their current Jorc classification levels.

I reckon Nigel wishes he dropped a few more holes into carrier when he had the rigs on site last time round .Anyways .. Also the target area is where the existing pit sits which was dewatered last 12-16 months ago ; that would logically be the spot where the they will start mining ; but what happens If minerialisation / grading / thickness / veining is off in that area and only discovered after works have commenced ; that sort of error would be burn cash ; also I’d find it difficult to think that anyone would actually run their pit designs and commence operations in an area with no bore data ; but it is probably quite a bit of drilling for this area alone .

Personally ; once AVZ get through these negs around carrier (which I presume is the issue ) ; I’d be running a rig into that area stitching up any mining code rocks that could potentially become loose ; also by drilling more into carrier and they would be extending the negotiations leverage stick if anyone did come to the table . Thinking we have another 400mt in Carrier is very different than actually having real data to prove up the probability.

The money it costs to drill out these additional 15000 meters could potentially add another two zeros or so to valuation ; certainly not wasted cash

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bray

Regular
Drilling is not a waste of time or money, anyone who says this has no idea.

There is a lot of information that comes from it; more than just oh yeah there’s lithium here.

Exact Depths, qualities, material layers, wet zones, cavities just to start.

All this is important to figuring out mining viability, costs, time etc.

Every single mine site does this, over the course of multiple years and may move drill holes only 10-15m each year.

For broader areas you will use seismic exploration techniques to establish next course of mining

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
Sammael, I will answer you first then get around to answering BEISHA as soon as I can. Your post is an easy one. Frank who posts here can confirm that I left the Sydney Presentation certain that a capital raise was imminent. I shared with him at the time that I judge a CR would be at $0.13, which turned out to be right. My average for my 3 million shares was $0.16 so I sold looking to buy them back at $0.13, and I also assumed that money from the CR would be used to acquire the extra % of ownership which it was. I bought all my shares back at a slightly higher average than what I had sold, and even though I’m a little disappointed I didn’t predict the CR announcement would also state the CR raise included the extra % and I missed getting in at $0.13, I’m still happy with my investment. Not hypercritical as you suggest, I stated my reasoning in the crapper post and included what Nigel had said to me and what I thought about an imminent CR. The usual crapper crew ensured I was moderated and then proceeded to shit on me without being able to reply. I don’t have time to put into posting a lot here but I can tell you Frank put me onto AVZ back in either 2016 or 2017 and I followed the company since then. I’m not hypercritical and I have been waiting patiently and as frustrated as other shareholders but I research and keep up with the facts, and as I’ve said before, I believe I understand why Nigel does what he does (and I had a good 20min one on one with him in Sydney) and I understand why the legalities make it difficult to release information
All good, fair enough. Perhaps the memory isn't what it used to be but I as I said I remembered the post to be valid and wasn't that impressed that it got shot down the way it did.

I guess my point was that you yourself have lost confidence in the past for whatever reason and yet now you seem happy to belittle others for the odd negative comment in much more strenuous circumstances. That is the sort of thing that can make tse feel like the crapper (hence hypocritical). Apart from that I thought your post in question above was a good post.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Now do me a fucken favour, and if I say fuck enough, have me suspended.... Fuck, Fucken Bullshit, Fucken Cunt, Fucken Cunt Fucker, Fucken Cunt Arse, Fucken Cunt Arse Licker, Fuck You, Fuck Shit, FUCK OFF, FUCK THIS FUCKEN SUSPEND ME ZEEBOT cause I don't give a FUCKEN SHIT
My kind of guy lol

Interested in your opinion of last years AGM. Without knowing exactly why (but in hindsight now apparent) I thought at the time that Nigel was very quick to shut the meeting down with as few questions as possible.

Shrewd, as if any of this shit had surfaced in real-time, his ability to negotiate a good deal for the 15% would have cost a lot more than 8% of our AVZ.AX shares + various other snacks.

They have been completely undermined by the stupidity of Princess fuckface handing over 5% to the previous tenement owner( if we can believe Christian, our DRC lawyer)

I suggest folks read and reread that interview and pay attention to what he is saying in that regard. She has unwittingly created a clusterfuck, which, in tandem with COMINIERE wandering off course with the ML, and not following the Mining Code procedure, is the root cause of the suspension. DATHOMIR and JEN CHENG are sideshows, easily batted aside

IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
C’mon guys let’s all get along here.

@JAG Any Friday pics to lighten the mood 😉
1657885048452.png

I got into the Cominiere live view webcam feed

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Twitter going off chops!
Screenshot_20220715-213751_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Fire
In other news...check out the bird...
It appears there is an AVZ conference currently being held in Kinshasa???

Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
Twitter going off chops!
View attachment 11480

i'm not sure how to feel about this.

On one side i think it's great that they're starting to speak the truth and to stand up.

On the other side, has something changed or happened to make them feel the need to do that when they haven't previously? (ie losing confidence in the process/the fight)

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Momentum’s fronting it

Might contain some progress, but looks like it’s more a challenge to recent false allegations made by those paper bag carrying fuckwits

VERY POSITIVE CHB

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
i'm not sure how to feel about this.

On one side i think it's great that they're starting to speak the truth and to stand up.

On the other side, has something changed or happened to make them feel the need to do that when they haven't previously? (ie losing confidence in the process/the fight)
Yeh not really sure what to make of it either, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens and what info about it we get. That's the hard part, relying on third party info majority of the time.

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
BEISHA you already attacked me once and now you call me pal, champ and jack. You say you’ve been in the stock market for years and this is what you post?! You must think my comments apply specifically to you, they don’t, and I don’t expect anyone to try and call Nigel or Felix and waste their time and that comment is obviously sarcastic because it’s certainly not funny. I haven’t wished you well in your battle with Covid because I’m here to share information about the company and you would have seen there has been a lot of information posted here including comments by AVZ legal team so speculation is not all we have to go on. At the risk of having this post moderated, if you want to take me on, I’ll be at the next Sydney Presentation (again) and I’m more than happy to confront people face to face rather than online
Isnt it amazing , ones perception versus the reality plus a bit of hyprocisy for good measure......🤪

I have never attacked you sunshine, however, i have called you out for your rude behaviour, June 24th I believe was one of your posts where you " attacked " the overall group here by stating

" So much garbage posted here, reminds me of the crapper "

And then....

"Ohreally, I think you are one of the few who actually call a spade a spade and dont post BS "

Should i remind you of the " attacking " posts you gave me as a reply for calling you out on that ?

Since then , your posts have been very informative, to the point where i have given you many light bulbs, correct ?

But yet, here we are again today, ......

" the amount of people paniking , wanting a TO and posting uninformed comments, reminds me of the crapper "

Yet you get all sensitive when i rebutt a couple of items factually and call you Pal , Champ ?

BTW, " thats the fact jack " is a colloquial phrase used by many back in the day, google it if you dont believe me.

Finally........

" If you want to take me on, Ill be at the next Sydney presentation and i am more than happy to confront people face to face rather than online "

Is that a threat or an attack Mr Hypocrisy ?

Let me give you 3 reasons why thats never going to happen.

1) I live in Perth and couldnt rely on Qantas to honour its flight schedule.......;)

2) I will never go to a lip service presentation, cause they only tell ya what you want to here.

3) If i did go and you saw the sight of a 6ft 3inch roman grecko type, then you would be running to the first exit aisle pronto.

I wont comment on your following post there after ...except juvenile comes to mind.

Let me finish this rant by saying this.

Every poster here has a right to express their feelings about their investment, rightly or wrongly without condemnation.

Not one poster is bigger or more important than the other despite their perceived knowledge / background or holdings.

And not one poster in this forum has a fucking clue whats going on inside the VACCUM CHAMBER of AVZ / DRC Govt.....despite some excellent sleuthing mixed with conspiracy theories.

The announcement today provided no more clarity than the other previous announcements, i completely understand the stiff upper lip approach by Nigel, he would have been told that by his lawyers, much the same way as Kyrgios was told to shut his mouth pending his court case for allegedly assaulting his ex.

Folks are entitled to be frustrated, angry, bemused, some are all in on AVZ, this is their financial futures on the line here, we are all hoping for the best but what is the reality ?

To say / mention that TSE AVZ threads is like the crapper is an insult , there is no comparison, the intell here is first class and 97% of the time its very respectful despite our differing opinions.

I hardly ever read the crapper these days, it takes many pages to garner any real content from any thread never lone AVZ , whilst over here, there is page after page after page, with a bit of human nature mixed in for good measure.

I for one appreciate everyones contribution here but maybe i need to be the bigger man and leave the forum for overall harmony ?

Cause i will never stop calling a spade when warranted.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Franck Fwamba

@FranckFwamba

Replying to
@TREAL1717
and
@AvzMinerals
Tous ceux qui avaient attaqué
@AvzMinerals
et Dathcom Mining dans les médias et réseaux sociaux en RDC ont fui la salle. Le projet entre dans la vision du Président de la République
@fatshi13
de transformer les minerais de la RDC localement par une chaîne de valeur. Béton armé.
Translated from French by
All those who had attacked
@AvzMinerals
and Dathcom Mining in the media and social networks in the DRC fled the room. The project is part of the vision of the President of the Republic
@fatshi13
to transform minerals from the DRC locally through a value chain. Reinforced concrete.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I guess more will seep out over the weekend and/or perhaps some sort of comment from AVZ next week

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Just checked the drc mining cadestral - this is all I’m seeing - somethings changing? 🤔

1657924245143.jpeg

1657924264718.jpeg

1657924290417.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Bin59

Regular
Hoping that the Minister of Mines has calculated & accepted our surface rights payment (finally) and the cadestral is being updated over the weekend. Maybe Momentum are giving the journalists the factual information to counter the mistruths, prior to the official award of the ML and AVZ trading again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom