JAG

Top 20
1657926718205.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Surely the Congolese government will have to make some sort of statement in response to the public exposure of corruption within their ranks. At the very least a mention in the weekly governmental heads meeting. I love the comment about the crooks fleeing the room - pure gold!

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
Surely the Congolese government will have to make some sort of statement in response to the public exposure of corruption within their ranks. At the very least a mention in the weekly governmental heads meeting. I love the comment about the crooks fleeing the room - pure gold!
Maybe just quietly take ‘em out the back and bury them in the garden?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

hedrox

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.35.41 am.png

Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
The link below to watch(y)(y)

1657931646198.png

Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
1657933719271.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
1657934360485.png

Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Would love to see a transcript of the 1:42 hour long press conference. Is there any free audio translation software that might help with that?

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
Would love to see a transcript of the 1:42 hour long press conference. Is there any free audio translation software that might help with that?
I am sure Jens contact is currently doing that ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Thanks @JAG
A consolation maybe posting a picture suitable for a Saturday….? 😏
It is Saturday so its time to get the ribs on the smoker for a bit of 3-2-1:cool::cool:
1657936159907.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Was thinking exactly the same. The chap doing the speaking sounds like he is sticking it to them good and proper! About faarking time! I hope all this is sorted out and we open with a bang and This is just the start of the process to set the record straight.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Ok, I'm working on transcribing and translating the video now. Have found a couple of tools that should help

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I assume the tools aren't Boatman and tittle tattle Tom, but feel free to send them a hard copy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
What I've done is download the Facebook video using a browser extension and then found a paid transciption site (free ones didn't seem to cut it) that will allow me to upload the video and obtain a transcript in French. Then I'll need to run it through Google translate or similar. Has cost me $24 but compared to my investment in AVZ that's bugger all. File is currently transcribing - might take an hour.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom