AVZ Discussion 2022

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I’ve got to say I’m very pleased to see this press conference happening and being led by AVZ’s lawyers. The timing of this would be strategic in my opinion. I would imagine their game plan is pretty solid and I’m relieved to finally see them present and argue the facts in front of the Press. This will be reported widely I would imagine.

Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It is Saturday so its time to get the ribs on the smoker for a bit of 3-2-1:cool::cool:
View attachment 11519
You are on fire brother...........from all angles.

Your sleuthing aint bad either.....;)

The tea leaves are suggesting better times are a cumming............for AVZ prospects of good legal title.

I will await formal announcements before i get my hopes up.

boing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BenGriffo

Regular
Was thinking exactly the same. The chap doing the speaking sounds like he is sticking it to them good and proper! About faarking time! I hope all this is sorted out and we open with a bang and This is just the start of the process to set the record straight.
Christian isn't playing around.

I particularly like the latter half of the 2nd paragraph :)

Enjoying the banter, jokes and camaraderie here (and Jag's little pick me ups ;). Hopefully we are unlocked soon and resume the launch sequence. Peace homies

1657940061059.png

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

BRICK

Regular
Screenshot 2022-07-16 130303.jpg
The guy has over 18000 followers on linkedin and a post grad from Harvard. nothing to sneaze at!

EDIT: and now has a few more no doubt

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Speaking of things looking up..........

1657943537889.png

MACROs was nice and green over night.

This is the reasons why.

The sooner AVZ sorts its shit out, the sooner it can take advantage of the improved sentiment when it gets back to the trading table

I think alot of the doomsday scenarios has been factored in ..........for now.

imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

Goat

Regular
School me on my ignorance. But how the hell are AVZ lawyers conducting a public display with no mention by AVZ management to shareholders through official channels?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
School me on my ignorance. But how the hell are AVZ lawyers conducting a public display with no mention by AVZ management to shareholders through official channels?
I assume a company announcement will be presented Monday as this occurred after market close? 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Might be on behalf of DATHCOM, but yes, would expect something on Monday

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
Didn't we lose some court battle last November or something and we didn't hear a peep?

This is nothing :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Here's the transcript, translated to English online ....

Attachments

• Momentum presser 15 July 2022 French.fr.en.pdf
    183.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
It's a tough read given firstly software did the transcript and secondly software did the translation - I am wading through it to find any gems

• Love

blu

Regular
Just checked the drc mining cadestral - this is all I’m seeing - somethings changing? 🤔

View attachment 11498

View attachment 11499
View attachment 11500
Are we witnessing some fuckery here, or is it CAMI putting in place what AVZ reported in 4th May announcement

1657946128919.png

1657946070495.png

1657946763953.png

Latest from cadastre map

1657945066055.png

1657945097828.png

1657945133639.png

Droit Dechu translates to

1657945730450.png

some other examples here https://www.linguee.com/french-english/translation/droit+déchu.html

I cant find geographical reference to those 2 exploration permits 12454 or 12459.

Anyone with more info?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Nbaz

Regular
Are we witnessing some fuckery here, or is it CAMI putting in place what AVZ reported in 4th May announcement

View attachment 11542

View attachment 11541
View attachment 11544

Latest from cadastre map

View attachment 11537

View attachment 11538

View attachment 11539

Droit Dechu translates to

View attachment 11540

some other examples here https://www.linguee.com/french-english/translation/droit+déchu.html

I cant find geographical reference to those 2 exploration permits 12454 or 12459.

Anyone with more info?
As long as they are not part of roch or carier, I don't care to much. Not sure where those permits relate to.

Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
"the presence of the feasibility study soon generated conflict"

"They realized that this feasibility study in just two stages revealed that the DRC had the largest deposit of lithium. Phenomenon afterwards. But it is not the most common in the world and the second after that of Australia"

"the environmental issues were addressed to me and a favorable opinion on the environmental impact studies and the environmental management plan. All these studies received a favorable opinion"

"And there are fifteen experts who sit down to be able to demonstrate that it complies with the diagrams given in the mining code on the presentation of feasibility studies. They gave a positive notice of compliance which sent a letter to the mine management which implied a favorable technical price or a favorable opinion"

"When Zimbabwe learned that the DRC was going to set up one of the biggest fields, they probed this little unicorn project."

"To be able to make parties, you need decision-makers. There are brilliant people, financial engineers who can advise the State at this level to unlock all our business at the same table and therefore decide on this State market and think of the children who have gone further below of us to understand this length. To do a study, Google did a study on the best destination to be able to do the value chain of a country. Well in this study, the DRC was shown to be safe compared to all countries on a set of things. And so this study was presented at the forum."

"We are coming on an investment adventure that can work but cannot. But when it works, elected officials talk about development"

"The Minister has the obligation to apply section 75 and therefore we find ourselves today only in terms of operating permits, which permit does not allow us to be able. So another condition of the partnership was met $500 million available to start the project, $500 million."

"They submitted the report to me for voting. We will give our favorable opinion. We heard, we did things. They have the means to be able to develop the project and therefore it was supported. Your project is stuck in your environment for whatever reasons you can imagine. Then the money is available"

"He calculates the pro rata temporis, ie the time remaining to run, because the calculation of rights over the year is that of the year. But if it is yes, less, effectively, we calculate on a pro rata basis, in other words to the company and the company has a period of fifteen days to be able to pay. But he also has a significant deadline for a state of affairs not only to pay the superficial weight, but he has to give 10% per annum miscellaneous to the state. That's why we gave him not to make a decision after the fact. Questioning the decision that was made by the cadastre and unfortunately underlined is a public event on the right of reserve in the space of public officials such as the course of conducting public money in the DRC and it issued opinions in public remind us of the beginning since 2021, we have a new transparency law that protects personal data"

"So the next question is do you intend to transfer the 10% to the Congolese state by saying We are unable to because we are waiting to be identified by capacity, so the law does not give the possibility. Oh dear, it's just us! Why am I telling you that simple? And so, what will happen in the meantime? It will happen that unfortunately this implies. I will take the train to go to Mali. $1 million in losses a day. Do a little math we are at 69,960, or 160 days. This thing is over $60 million. And who pays the company in which there are the following shareholders? So the State which must return? You have a trial for five years and they lose. It is the shareholders who lose. So it's not just to make a little time, it's the country that is losing. But think, in addition to those thousands of jobs that should already be
[00:47:05] paid, those thousands of jobs that's already started. Think of the boomerang effect of the various activities on the territory tomorrow. But also think about the effect of the special economic zone which was in fact the element that we wanted to use to attract other pharmaceutical investors, others, and so on."

"As we are wasting our time, I speak every minute that passes. We are losing money on this continent. So the situation is so dramatic that it is when we are a country of exploitation that we have the obligation to negotiate specifications"

"We are sending out a very bad message in terms of the business climate for the DRC when the president is not traveling at all, and so on And so there are difficulties in the debates between the shareholders who do not touch on the first . And you have many examples or even the situation to be done, but the law presents us with the project and that of other projects. But we still have discussions that are going to come to an agreement in the coming days."

"The dispute started exactly when the company released a feasibility study. Let's all agree that no one is complaining about the context of this feasibility study and the was done"

"We want to convince the government to inform, to be transparent all the same"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Here's another version translated with Microsoft Translator ....

Attachments

• Momentum presser English MS Translator.pdf
    172 KB · Views: 156
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

solo

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Bin59

Regular
Here's another version translated with Microsoft Translator ....
Thanks for taking them time to provide the translations Retrobyte - much appreciated 👍

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Flight996

Regular
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
MDRY and hedrox shared Momentum Lawyers and Advisors' press briefing (English) on the other forum. It is available at the following URL:

https://www-election--net-com.trans...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Thanks MDRY and hedrox

Cheers
F
actually the thanks for to @solo for the link here!

It’s hard when translating to read the nuances of what they are saying in the translation of the article to English and the upload from @Retrobyte
It’s times like these I wish I’d studied French at school instead of being a shit student!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
MDRY and hedrox shared Momentum Lawyers and Advisors' press briefing (English) on the other forum. It is available at the following URL:

https://www-election--net-com.trans...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Thanks MDRY and hedrox

Cheers
F
Interesting that he states the mining Cadastre has 'blocked us'
Remember that head of CAMI Kabila cronie playing nice at the recent NGO press conference?
Guess he stands to loose a lot of snacks?

More days of our DRC lives @Frank

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom