AVZ Discussion 2022

Wooo a photo of a senior DATHCOM geologist!

Screenshot_20220715-095518_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This was posted by an internal Zijin staff. Possibly some negotiations happening behind the door...

Is it possible for AVZ to reach a deal with Zijin Mining to let Zijin Mining lead the development of the Manono Lithium Mine? It turned out that according to AVZ, after transferring part of the equity to Tianhua Times at a price of 240 million US dollars, it will also hold 51% of Manono. Now, due to Zijin's intervention and the illegality of past transactions, the transaction of the transfer of Tianhua Times is likely to be yellow. So now AVZ can reconsider transferring Manono's equity to Zijin Mining and let Zijin lead the development. After that, Zijin Mining held 45% of the shares, AVZ held 45%, and the Congolese local government held 10%, so that the mine could break the dispute and restart. The key to the success of the program is a win-win situation. The plan I propose is that Zijin pays AVZ USD 500 million, then compared to the original plan, AVZ will only reduce its stake in Manono by 6% when it gets an extra USD 260 million. I wonder if Zijin and AVZ can have a good talk at the negotiating table?

Oh and this can get fucked too btw.

IF AND THIS IS A BIG IF - If we do end up having to have anything to do with those pieces of shit then we 1000% need to retain majority ownership or they will just shaft us out at any opportunity they manage to create. I'm sure Nigel and everything above a single celled organism on earth can agree on that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

TDITD

Top 20
Happy with the communication and the reiteration they wont come out to play until the shits been sorted (sorry for using the technical term).
The update shows they are not standing still and are busy both advancing where they can and trying to get our holding defined unequivocally.

Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I love the confidence - note they still hold 75%, and the tenement shape for 13359 in Fig 1, is still the original

If it weren't a true representation, the ASX wouldn't allow it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

CHB

Regular
The good news is that for all those shareholders who like regular announcements looks like we get one every 2 weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Mining licence update is a good exercise is taking up a whole page to say nothing... :rolleyes:

Here's the latest interview by the crooks, cronies and hyenas. It's the guy who made the recent documentary :

While there is silence from management and the government, this is the shit the public are being fed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Bray

Regular
You do JSAs to get around PPE, drillers/geos etc all sign onto it. Signs are usually only there for others eg. Contractors/the mail man

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

blu

Regular
This was posted by an internal Zijin staff. Possibly some negotiations happening behind the door...

Is it possible for AVZ to reach a deal with Zijin Mining to let Zijin Mining lead the development of the Manono Lithium Mine? It turned out that according to AVZ, after transferring part of the equity to Tianhua Times at a price of 240 million US dollars, it will also hold 51% of Manono. Now, due to Zijin's intervention and the illegality of past transactions, the transaction of the transfer of Tianhua Times is likely to be yellow. So now AVZ can reconsider transferring Manono's equity to Zijin Mining and let Zijin lead the development. After that, Zijin Mining held 45% of the shares, AVZ held 45%, and the Congolese local government held 10%, so that the mine could break the dispute and restart. The key to the success of the program is a win-win situation. The plan I propose is that Zijin pays AVZ USD 500 million, then compared to the original plan, AVZ will only reduce its stake in Manono by 6% when it gets an extra USD 260 million. I wonder if Zijin and AVZ can have a good talk at the negotiating table?
have you got the link to the post?

Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
I will wait for the in-depth analysis from our regular and trusted members about today's announcements , we all know who you guys are, so TIA 😇 🙏

Reactions: 7 users

jsbuser

Mining licence update is a good exercise is taking up a whole page to say nothing... :rolleyes:

Here's the latest interview by the crooks, cronies and hyenas. It's the guy who made the recent documentary :

While there is silence from management and the government, this is the shit the public are being fed.

I wrote a proper balanced response translated to French on Youtube refuting this and stating AVZ was acting in good faith and had taken on significant risk. Also stated that we are not responsible for the road form Manono to Lubumbashi and the route goes to the rail head at Kabonda Dianda. The post was IMMEDIATELY deleted. Youtube provides no means of notifying you of the deletion and no right of appeal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users
I wrote a proper balanced response translated to French on Youtube refuting this and stating AVZ was acting in good faith and had taken on significant risk. Also stated that we are not responsible for the road form Manono to Lubumbashi and the route goes to the rail head at Kabonda Dianda. The post was IMMEDIATELY deleted. Youtube provides no means of notifying you of the deletion and no right of appeal.
Wow deleted? I'd keep posting it lolol

Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Share it here, I'll happily spam it back up every time they delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

obe wan

Regular
He looks thin too, no snacking for him !
yes no snacking for him, he's employed through AVZ

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I love the confidence - note they still hold 75%, and the tenement shape for 13359 in Fig 1, is still the original

If it weren't a true representation, the ASX wouldn't allow it?
We don't have a fucken clue what's true or not so why would the ASX? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
well. I was away in meeting this mornig and just read back through the announcements.

im ok with this.

Reactions: 5 users
Just looked in on tse and had to catch up on 3 pages of comments. So here’s mine, the announcements today were excellent and what I expected. The number of people here who seem to be panicking, wanting a TO and posting uninformed comments reminds me of the crapper. If you don’t take the time to do the research and all you can come up with is “actions speak louder than words” perhaps you should be looking at your own actions and words. For a start Felix is President of a country that has been (and is still) struggling with Ebola, Covid, Monkey pox, earthquakes, famine, child labour, wars, refugees and people getting slaughtered in the east of the country, corruption by forest and mining companies, incompetence by some of his newly formed ministers (who have been thrown into the job whilst ousting corrupt ministers), interacting with other Heads of State (National and International) as well as Global Institutions and Banks and that’s just off the top of my head, without looking at everything else on his plate. Comments and speculation here about what he and Nigel “aren’t doing” by people who themselves don’t seem to be doing anything are wasting time. If you really are a long term outlook holder, you would be looking at a SP of $4-$5 even more (and that’s after any dilutions due to CR). So far all the legally made comments from AVZ and it’s solicitors far outweigh the rubbish comments by boatman, Cominiere, Zigin and forum commentators. Some people just need to have a good read of today’s announcements and accept where we are compared to where we were after boatman’s and goldman sucks lies and scaremongering. I’m starting to think some share holders just wanted to make a quick buck then invest in LTR or something else…. Try imagining 10 or 20mtpa with a battery factory on the edge of DRC’s border with us owning 66%

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

cruiser51

Top 20

To start ..., don't forget:

One bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

If Zijin would pay AVZ an amount in excess of USD 1.5 billion for 30% of AVZ's 75% ownership of Dathcom and the final ownership split would be:

AVZ 45%
Zijin 45%
DRC 10%

AVZ/Zijin operatorship of the mine, Catl as a secured off take customer/DRC battery manufacturer, I can see merit in this idea.

But Zijin suggesting to pay AVZ USD 500 million is very simple laughable.
AVZ is not as stupid as Cominière.

AVZ so far has developed this resource from an abandoned tin mine to a discovery of a mammoth lithium/tin resource.

AVZ never owned the 15% it intended to buy from Cominière, that deal is between Zijin and Cominiè/DRC government (who got screwed in the process by its corrupt players, That is Felix' mess to sort out and AVZ should not get involved in this mess).

It allows to proceed with this mine, stop the legal mess and move on.
Yes AVZ will finish up with 6% less, but it partners with a huge miner with large operations and mining experience in the DRC.

AVZ will have also after the dust settles enough funds to progress with different projects.

Just my 2 bob worth

It allows AVZ quickly together with Zijin to develop this mine into a massive operation.

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I don't want this impasse to develop into a disaster.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks for the well wishes Jag and others............🥰🥰

I have tried to avoid this insidious disease, but it finally caught up with me, i am not as bad as poor ole @Dazmac66 was, just got a piping hot cough , chills and tired to the buggery.

I feel like an old man

zimmer frame.gif

Speaking of tired, todays announcement was expected, more lip service, for something that is meant to be " spurious in nature and without merit ", the time lines continue to drag and wordings are a bit confusing.

" Whilst the company is confident of a positive outcome "........

hmm.gif

Meanwhile, AVZ continue with works to refine the open pit mine design.............WTF ?

If i was Nigel, i would shut everything down until i got a favourable and just result.............🖕🖕🖕🖕

On a side note, MACRO still shit, inflation for the US was 9.1%, so more interest rate hikes expected soon, so i guess the silver lining is AVZ still preserves a half decent SP, whilst other stocks continue to get chinese burns.........lol

Inflation, interest rate hikes, war, covid, China screwing over the world in collaboration with Russia, famine, potential recession.........the world is your oyster , isnt that right Jag ?....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

days of our lives.gif

ground hog day.gif

On the bright side, once this shit show finally concludes and AVZ hopefully gets a good result from ICC, then let the fireworks begin with SEZ, updated BFS, FID, ML, construction progress......yada yada

explosion.gif

Hang in there dudes..........good times are a coming, just a matter of when ?

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom