AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Just looked in on tse and had to catch up on 3 pages of comments. So here’s mine, the announcements today were excellent and what I expected. The number of people here who seem to be panicking, wanting a TO and posting uninformed comments reminds me of the crapper. If you don’t take the time to do the research and all you can come up with is “actions speak louder than words” perhaps you should be looking at your own actions and words. For a start Felix is President of a country that has been (and is still) struggling with ebola, Covid, earthquakes, wars, refugees and people getting slaughtered in the east of the country, corruption by mining companies, incompetence by some of his newly formed ministers (who have been thrown into the job whilst ousting corrupt ministers), interacting with other Heads of State (National and International) as well as Global Institutions and Banks and that’s just off the top of my head, without looking at everything else on his plate. Comments and speculation here about what he and Nigel “aren’t doing” by people who themselves don’t seem to be doing anything are wasting time. If you really are a long term outlook holder, you would be looking at a SP of $4-$5 even more (and that’s after any dilutions due to CR). So far all the legally made comments from AVZ and it’s solicitors far outweigh the rubbish comments by boatman, Cominiere, Zigin and forum commentators. Some people just need to have a good read of today’s announcements and accept where we are compared to where we were after boatman’s and goldman sucks lies and scaremongering. I’m starting to think some share holders just wanted to make a quick buck then invest in LTR or something else…. Try imagining 10 or 20mtpa with a battery factory on the edge of DRC’s border with us owning 66%
Well said MoneyBags1348.

We need to remember that shorters will lie and mislead EVERYONE to get their outcome.

I watched a German mockumentary (ie: inspired by real events) on Netflix called The King of Stonks, and whilst it was based on pumping the Tech sector, the undertone showing a shorter and how they operate is worth watching. Forget the cheesy English dubbing and over-acting, and think about the story line.

TC.

Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I think the end date for the extension to the voluntary suspension is strategic

They have nominated Friday July 29th

I understand from a previous company announcement the extension to the end date for the TIA with CATH is Sunday 31st July

I suspect together this is to provide the opportunity to wrap up the voluntary suspension and simultaneously make an announcement on the TIA on Friday 29th July (prior to the end date of the TIA extension)

I also think it is meaningful that AVZ is continuing drilling and works and having machinery delivered to site during the current extension period

Wishing everyone a good outcome here......it's been a long and bumpy ride

Cheers
Nut:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Thanks for the well wishes Jag and others............🥰🥰

I have tried to avoid this insidious disease, but it finally caught up with me, i am not as bad as poor ole @Dazmac66 was, just got a piping hot cough , chills and tired to the buggery.

I feel like an old man

View attachment 11433

Speaking of tired, todays announcement was expected, more lip service, for something that is meant to be " spurious in nature and without merit ", the time lines continue to drag and wordings are a bit confusing.

" Whilst the company is confident of a positive outcome "........

View attachment 11441

Meanwhile, AVZ continue with works to refine the open pit mine design.............WTF ?

If i was Nigel, i would shut everything down until i got a favourable and just result.............🖕🖕🖕🖕

On a side note, MACRO still shit, inflation for the US was 9.1%, so more interest rate hikes expected soon, so i guess the silver lining is AVZ still preserves a half decent SP, whilst other stocks continue to get chinese burns.........lol

Inflation, interest rate hikes, war, covid, China screwing over the world in collaboration with Russia, famine, potential recession.........the world is your oyster , isnt that right Jag ?....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 11435

View attachment 11436

On the bright side, once this shit show finally concludes and AVZ hopefully gets a good result from ICC, then let the fireworks begin with SEZ, updated BFS, FID, ML, construction progress......yada yada

View attachment 11440

Hang in there dudes..........good times are a coming, just a matter of when ?
Hey Beisha,
Hopefully you will only feel crook for a few days mate. Just be aware of anything that doesn't feel right in your chest. Very minor chance of anything sinister but don't take any chances - I left it a day too long and it went pear shaped. Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Just looked in on tse and had to catch up on 3 pages of comments. So here’s mine, the announcements today were excellent and what I expected. The number of people here who seem to be panicking, wanting a TO and posting uninformed comments reminds me of the crapper. If you don’t take the time to do the research and all you can come up with is “actions speak louder than words” perhaps you should be looking at your own actions and words. For a start Felix is President of a country that has been (and is still) struggling with ebola, Covid, earthquakes, wars, refugees and people getting slaughtered in the east of the country, corruption by mining companies, incompetence by some of his newly formed ministers (who have been thrown into the job whilst ousting corrupt ministers), interacting with other Heads of State (National and International) as well as Global Institutions and Banks and that’s just off the top of my head, without looking at everything else on his plate. Comments and speculation here about what he and Nigel “aren’t doing” by people who themselves don’t seem to be doing anything are wasting time. If you really are a long term outlook holder, you would be looking at a SP of $4-$5 even more (and that’s after any dilutions due to CR). So far all the legally made comments from AVZ and it’s solicitors far outweigh the rubbish comments by boatman, Cominiere, Zigin and forum commentators. Some people just need to have a good read of today’s announcements and accept where we are compared to where we were after boatman’s and goldman sucks lies and scaremongering. I’m starting to think some share holders just wanted to make a quick buck then invest in LTR or something else…. Try imagining 10 or 20mtpa with a battery factory on the edge of DRC’s border with us owning 66%
Felix assumed office on 24/1/2019, he has had 3.5 yrs to get his actions / agenda off the ground !!

Excuses , excuses dont cut it, Manono is the pinnacle project to create the " SUPER BATTERY HUB of the world " that Felix advertises with every convention held, yet here we are, stuck in the mud, mired by controversy on his watch......not a good look

We are all long term holders from 2018 pal, i cant speak for others, but i have always seen this project with future dividends in mind, still do..........but only if AVZ has majority control and has air tight agreements allowing it to go about its business of construction / production without fear of being stabbed in the back.

As far as comments like " comments and speculation about what he & Nigel " arnt doing " by people who themselves dont seem to be doing anything are wasting time "

What would you like us all to do champ ?

Call Nigel ?.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Call Felix ?....🤣🤣🤣

Speculation is all we have , TSE AVZ is a quality forum , all about discussion and sharing of ones thoughts related to AVZ prospects with a bit of frustration / humour thrown in, we are not robots, but human beings.

BTW, I have absolutely no interest in a 8/1 strip ratio LTR.!!

I invested in TIER 1 AVZ, with a project that will bear fruit in ALL cycles of mining.....not just one.....;)

I did my research ages ago, knew the sovereign risks, just didnt expect to be shafted by snacks under Felix watch.

Thats the fact jack.

imo

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
As one of the people who remembers your last post on the Crapper (which I thought was valid) I find this post somewhat hypocritical.
Very few if any here have gone to the extent of selling their entire holding and largely for issues surrounding non disclosure and misleading information from management if I remember correctly :unsure:
The current shitstorm were facing has a bit of that mixed in. I'm just curious how you can go from selling everything to putting others down for having a few doubts in the current dubious situation?
No offence intended btw but what has changed?

Apart from that I agree with @BEISHA post above 100%. We're only human and there is a lot on the line right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
As one of the people who remembers your last post on the Crapper (which I thought was valid) I find this post somewhat hypocritical.
Very few if any here have gone to the extent of selling their entire holding and largely for issues sorrounding non disclosure and misleading information from management if I remember correctly :unsure:
The current shitstorm were facing has a bit of that mixed in. I'm just curious how you can go from selling everything to putting others down for having a few doubts in the current dubious situation?

Apart from that I agree with @BEISHA post above 100%. We're only human and there is a lot on the line right now.
Sammael, I will answer you first then get around to answering BEISHA as soon as I can. Your post is an easy one. Frank who posts here can confirm that I left the Sydney Presentation certain that a capital raise was imminent. I shared with him at the time that I judge a CR would be at $0.13, which turned out to be right. My average for my 3 million shares was $0.16 so I sold looking to buy them back at $0.13, and I also assumed that money from the CR would be used to acquire the extra % of ownership which it was. I bought all my shares back at a slightly higher average than what I had sold, and even though I’m a little disappointed I didn’t predict the CR announcement would also state the CR raise included the extra % and I missed getting in at $0.13, I’m still happy with my investment. Not hypercritical as you suggest, I stated my reasoning in the crapper post and included what Nigel had said to me and what I thought about an imminent CR. The usual crapper crew ensured I was moderated and then proceeded to shit on me without being able to reply. I don’t have time to put into posting a lot here but I can tell you Frank put me onto AVZ back in either 2016 or 2017 and I followed the company since then. I’m not hypercritical and I have been waiting patiently and as frustrated as other shareholders but I research and keep up with the facts, and as I’ve said before, I believe I understand why Nigel does what he does (and I had a good 20min one on one with him in Sydney) and I understand why the legalities make it difficult to release information

Reactions: 19 users
I also think it is meaningful that AVZ is continuing drilling and works and having machinery delivered to site during the current extension period

Yep, very useful a) to make meaningful progress while we are in this twilight zone , and b) to counter the narrative from the FUD brigade that AVZ has not made the necessary investments in and around the lease area.

Reactions: 9 users
Felix assumed office on 24/1/2019, he has had 3.5 yrs to get his actions / agenda off the ground !!

Excuses , excuses dont cut it, Manono is the pinnacle project to create the " SUPER BATTERY HUB of the world " that Felix advertises with every convention held, yet here we are, stuck in the mud, mired by controversy on his watch......not a good look

We are all long term holders from 2018 pal, i cant speak for others, but i have always seen this project with future dividends in mind, still do..........but only if AVZ has majority control and has air tight agreements allowing it to go about its business of construction / production without fear of being stabbed in the back.

As far as comments like " comments and speculation about what he & Nigel " arnt doing " by people who themselves dont seem to be doing anything are wasting time "

What would you like us all to do champ ?

Call Nigel ?.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Call Felix ?....🤣🤣🤣

Speculation is all we have , TSE AVZ is a quality forum , all about discussion and sharing of ones thoughts related to AVZ prospects with a bit of frustration / humour thrown in, we are not robots, but human beings.

BTW, I have absolutely no interest in a 8/1 strip ratio LTR.!!

I invested in TIER 1 AVZ, with a project that will bear fruit in ALL cycles of mining.....not just one.....;)

I did my research ages ago, knew the sovereign risks, just didnt expect to be shafted by snacks under Felix watch.

Thats the fact jack.

imo
BEISHA you already attacked me once and now you call me pal, champ and jack. You say you’ve been in the stock market for years and this is what you post?! You must think my comments apply specifically to you, they don’t, and I don’t expect anyone to try and call Nigel or Felix and waste their time and that comment is obviously sarcastic because it’s certainly not funny. I haven’t wished you well in your battle with Covid because I’m here to share information about the company and you would have seen there has been a lot of information posted here including comments by AVZ legal team so speculation is not all we have to go on. At the risk of having this post moderated, if you want to take me on, I’ll be at the next Sydney Presentation (again) and I’m more than happy to confront people face to face rather than online

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
C’mon guys let’s all get along here.

@JAG Any Friday pics to lighten the mood 😉

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
It's starting to smell like the crapper in here💩

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
C’mon guys let’s all get along here.

@JAG Any Friday pics to lighten the mood 😉
1657869094885.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Very few if any here have gone to the extent of selling their entire holding and largely for issues sorrounding non disclosure and misleading information from management if I remember correctly :unsure:

Just to clear up Sammael, regarding your comments that I sold for issues surrounding non disclosure and misleading information from management, here is a copy and paste of some of my crapper post, explaining exactly why I sold:

MoneyBags1348 833 Posts_588 Lightbulbs
09/06/21 / 15:22 / Post #: 53744714

Why I put 3 million shares for sale at $0.16 on 31/05/21. I pushed Nigel on finance at the presentation, but I pushed him harder following the presentation, both one on one, and also within a small group.

The March Quarterly Report 28/04/21 stated that we had $5.9 Million at the end of March, then the Investor Presentation on 26/05/21 stated that we had $4.5 Mil left in the bank as at March, so I assume that didn’t include the Executive’s options. AVZ’s quarterly reports show a monthly spend of around $1 Mil. At Sydney Nigel said we had $4 Mil left, but my feeling is we will be closing out June with around $2 Million left, and hopefully that’s including all costs related to lodging of MSEZ, ESIA and ML documents, further drilling and assessing of the resource, and early works requirements on road and rail infrastructure.

During the presentation Nigel mentioned that the $15 Million to acquire the extra 15% of the project will need to be paid in / by August. Later (in private) he gave a hypothetical capital raising proposition saying if $50 Mil were to be raised, it would be a dilution of roughly 10% given the companies market capital. It’s worth remembering some time ago, the agreement between AVZ and Dathomir stated that the remaining $15 Million could be paid as soon as AVZ secured $50 Million in financing.

Nigel did say to me he thought a strategic investor (CSI) coming on board would lift the SP, however, after seeing what happened with Lithium Plus, Huayou, and Yibin, I wasn’t confident the share price won’t be heavily diluted. I pondered to myself that $25 Mil would be enough to get through another two quarters, as well as pay for the additional % of the project, then looked at the markets price depth and decided to sell. One and a half million of my shares went through at $0.16 on 31/05/21 and at this stage I’m waiting before deciding on what to do with another one and a half million shares.

If a CR is needed to keep the lights on, what choices do we have

1) A strategic investor at a discount?
…. $25 - $50 Million worth of shares

2) Some suggest selling a PLS offtake with prepayment? (Not likely as Nigel said he won't do this)

This post might answer some of the questions @BlueSkies1711 was asking about who dumped 3 Mil shares on Monday 31/05/21 as well as perhaps give @Super yacht and answer to his post. I would have liked to have met @Whiddon3 as I liked his post on the Sydney Presentation. I like Nigel, I liked his story about carrying around radioactive rocks in Africa without knowing. I found his answer to a question about “where did he see himself in 5 years” very interesting, and I gained a lot of information.

I posted a lot of other information, including replies to other crapper member's questions, and clearly stated why I sold.

Seems to me this forum isn't to different from the crapper with it's own sheriffs, so do me a favour and report me to Zeebot because I've better ways to spend my time than answering people's bullshit on a forum that I thought had intelligent and informing shareholders. I'm not scared of AVZ's position, I don't need to speculate or winge because at the end of the day I'm here to research and share relevant information specific to our company.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Now do me a fucken favour, and if I say f#@&…. again, have me suspended!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Now do me a fucken favour, and if I say fuck enough, have me suspended.... Fuck, Fucken Bullshit, Fucken Cunt, Fucken Cunt Fucker, Fucken Cunt Arse, Fucken Cunt Arse Licker, Fuck You, Fuck Shit, FUCK OFF, FUCK THIS FUCKEN SUSPEND ME ZEEBOT cause I don't give a FUCKEN SHIT
You ok dude?

Are You Okay Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Tysons

To start ..., don't forget:

One bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

If Zijin would pay AVZ an amount in excess of USD 1.5 billion for 30% of AVZ's 75% ownership of Dathcom and the final ownership split would be:

AVZ 45%
Zijin 45%
DRC 10%

AVZ/Zijin operatorship of the mine, Catl as a secured off take customer/DRC battery manufacturer, I can see merit in this idea.

But Zijin suggesting to pay AVZ USD 500 million is very simple laughable.
AVZ is not as stupid as Cominière.

AVZ so far has developed this resource from an abandoned tin mine to a discovery of a mammoth lithium/tin resource.

AVZ never owned the 15% it intended to buy from Cominière, that deal is between Zijin and Cominiè/DRC government (who got screwed in the process by its corrupt players, That is Felix' mess to sort out and AVZ should not get involved in this mess).

It allows to proceed with this mine, stop the legal mess and move on.
Yes AVZ will finish up with 6% less, but it partners with a huge miner with large operations and mining experience in the DRC.

AVZ will have also after the dust settles enough funds to progress with different projects.

Just my 2 bob worth

It allows AVZ quickly together with Zijin to develop this mine into a massive operation.

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I don't want this impasse to develop into a disaster.
Someone needs to have a controlling interest of 51%

Reactions: 6 users

Tysons

It's definitely a pickle to say the very least, and why you would waste money on drilling is total bullshit to me,but the scary part is the silence out there it seems like we are not privy to a piece of the puzzle with retrospect to mining licence
We can't blame management as of yet because we honestly don't know if this is the DRC and there negligence or if it's ours, unfortunately for us I think old Felix is letting the side down by not taking a firm stance with this bullshit
Before we hang management we really need to let this play out first as I suspect there is something else happening that we know nothing about as per usual 🤣🤣😭😭

Reactions: 5 users
It's definitely a pickle to say the very least, and why you would waste money on drilling is total bullshit to me,but the scary part is the silence out there it seems like we are not privy to a piece of the puzzle with retrospect to mining licence
We can't blame management as of yet because we honestly don't know if this is the DRC and there negligence or if it's ours, unfortunately for us I think old Felix is letting the side down by not taking a firm stance with this bullshit
Before we hang management we really need to let this play out first as I suspect there is something else happening that we know nothing about as per usual 🤣🤣😭😭
Maybe the drilling is to get the JORC sorted for the Tin and Tant?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

blu

Regular
Now do me a fucken favour, and if I say fuck enough, have me suspended.... Fuck, Fucken Bullshit, Fucken Cunt, Fucken Cunt Fucker, Fucken Cunt Arse, Fucken Cunt Arse Licker, Fuck You, Fuck Shit, FUCK OFF, FUCK THIS FUCKEN SUSPEND ME ZEEBOT cause I don't give a FUCKEN SHIT
Actually @BEISHA I didn't see @MoneyBags1348 post the same way you obviously did. I think he brings a different view of the world, which I thought, as we're all adults, we could discuss or engage or ignore without the HauteCrapper level of shit you replied with.
Pick up your game folks or this just descends into another version of HC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Tysons

Maybe the drilling is to get the JORC sorted for the Tin and Tant?
My opinion there wasting money, they did this as a knee jerk reaction, what they should be doing is screaming from the roof tops and stop playing Mr nice guy, they have so.much leverage with everyone looking at the DRC as the place to be, the last thing they need is blow back, strike while the iron is hot, fuck the Chinese and bring the DRC to the table forced by world scrutiny
Risky yes, but thet have a perfect opportunity

Reactions: 3 users
The Drilling was announced 10/02/2022. Prior to beginning of the shit Show.

IMO they just keep on doing what they announced to do. No sign of a smoke and mirror behaviour.

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom