AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
Chuck ya bets on today boys

Sportsbet paying $1.30 for extension for suspension and $3.20 for trading resuming

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
@Bray put me down for tranches of 2 week suspensions for the next 2 months.
Then Elon will accidentially buy everyone including the DRC

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

marksmann007

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
Trading Again …Please its been 10 weeks ..enough is enough
1657834074405.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
Hopefully some news today. Get well soon Beisha.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Geez ..its been 10weeks ..enough is enough ..trade & get on with this shit
1657836235176.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
Sorry its early over here guys/gals
1657836359183.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

obe wan

Regular
The administrator for updating the DRC Mining Cadastre Portal, must have been off sick yesterday, as it hasn't been updated overnight.

It has been ticking along, as being updated everyday since they started running with that process, a few weeks ago now.

Odds on for an extension for a few more days I reckon

Reactions: 13 users
Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
This was posted by an internal Zijin staff. Possibly some negotiations happening behind the door...

Is it possible for AVZ to reach a deal with Zijin Mining to let Zijin Mining lead the development of the Manono Lithium Mine? It turned out that according to AVZ, after transferring part of the equity to Tianhua Times at a price of 240 million US dollars, it will also hold 51% of Manono. Now, due to Zijin's intervention and the illegality of past transactions, the transaction of the transfer of Tianhua Times is likely to be yellow. So now AVZ can reconsider transferring Manono's equity to Zijin Mining and let Zijin lead the development. After that, Zijin Mining held 45% of the shares, AVZ held 45%, and the Congolese local government held 10%, so that the mine could break the dispute and restart. The key to the success of the program is a win-win situation. The plan I propose is that Zijin pays AVZ USD 500 million, then compared to the original plan, AVZ will only reduce its stake in Manono by 6% when it gets an extra USD 260 million. I wonder if Zijin and AVZ can have a good talk at the negotiating table?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hoping for extension, shorters burn more and more time for lithium sentiment to strongly rebound.
Also we haven’t got so much as a peep from the DRC over ownership issues or Cominiere employees experiencing the consequences of unlawful behaviour. Essentially I couldn’t give a rats over suspension it’s my dam investment I’m concerned over.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
This was posted by an internal Zijin staff. Possibly some negotiations happening behind the door...

Is it possible for AVZ to reach a deal with Zijin Mining to let Zijin Mining lead the development of the Manono Lithium Mine? It turned out that according to AVZ, after transferring part of the equity to Tianhua Times at a price of 240 million US dollars, it will also hold 51% of Manono. Now, due to Zijin's intervention and the illegality of past transactions, the transaction of the transfer of Tianhua Times is likely to be yellow. So now AVZ can reconsider transferring Manono's equity to Zijin Mining and let Zijin lead the development. After that, Zijin Mining held 45% of the shares, AVZ held 45%, and the Congolese local government held 10%, so that the mine could break the dispute and restart. The key to the success of the program is a win-win situation. The plan I propose is that Zijin pays AVZ USD 500 million, then compared to the original plan, AVZ will only reduce its stake in Manono by 6% when it gets an extra USD 260 million. I wonder if Zijin and AVZ can have a good talk at the negotiating table?
What a load of shit!

Post your source for this info.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

So that would cut CATL out completely?

I would be shocked if we are negotiating with Zijin especially after the shit storm of them apparently stealing 15%.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Hoping for extension, shorters burn more and more time for lithium sentiment to strongly rebound.
Also we haven’t got so much as a peep from the DRC over ownership issues or Cominiere employees experiencing the consequences of unlawful behaviour. Essentially I couldn’t give a rats over suspension it’s my dam investment I’m concerned over.
Trading in the red has to be better than not trading at all. We know the fundamentals are there, it’ll recover as will the whole lithium sector.

Keeping people’s money locked up is not the answer

• Thinking
  • Fire

TDITD

Top 20
What a load of shit!

How about CATL and Zijin both buy us out…..$3 a share you snack throwing corrupt knob jockeys
You two can work out the percentage.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TDITD

Top 20
Trading in the red has to be better than not trading at all. We know the fundamentals are there, it’ll recover as will the whole lithium sector.

We will have to agree to disagree there mate. I’m not for giving the short campaign we’ve had against us a win.

The ownership of this project is a big issue and Im more than happy to be in suspension until what we thought we had is proven to be true, a bonus would be to get that extra 15% and then also while in suspension we can sign off on the CATL deal and come out of suspension with 66% and CATL our new partners at 24%…..that makes so much more sense to me as a long term holder.

If we then drop SP, as you say the fundamentals are there.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Nbaz

Regular

The last arbitration update on the 17th of June stated it should take around 4 weeks for the ICC to decide on 1 or 3 arbiters. We are at 4 weeks now so I expect an announcement on that and a continuation on the suspension based on no mining license awarded as yet(because of ownership dispute)

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The administrator for updating the DRC Mining Cadastre Portal, must have been off sick yesterday, as it hasn't been updated overnight.

It has been ticking along, as being updated everyday since they started running with that process, a few weeks ago now.

Odds on for an extension for a few more days I reckon
Not sick, went out to get some more snacks :eek:

• Haha

M.Bison

Regular
What a load of shit!

If that is legitimate I don't see it as a bad thing. Firstly it would just be someone within Zijin trying to come up with a solution. If they are going over this then they are clearly aware that AVZ has legitimate ownership. On top of that, its just a suggestion. It could be 600m USD for 25% after negotiations. Any company wanting to buy us out is good for the SP and public opinion.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Zijin cannot be trusted. Take my word for it (and @Misfits too probably) There is history, and it's a shocker to understand the ends they go to to connive and deceive.

The only satisfactory outcome IMO, is to rid the DATHCOM share register of them, pick up that 15%, and proceed to pass GO for shareholders with the original plans. AVZ have ambitions far greater than just a source of Spod.

Extend for as long as it takes please Nige.

Said it before - Z in, X out, with Y fronts on

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom