AVZ Discussion 2022

And the WINNER is.............
gene wilder suspense GIF

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

@ohreally (y)(y)(y)

Message your postal address and I'll send it off.
Rigged!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
The Mouse looking in the mirror realising he still owes a fucking lunch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
What else would you expect on the AVZ thread!😊

Tbo,

I think it Sucks that the Competition didn't last longer, go all weekend, right down to the last bite on a Sunday night Snack :(

Anyway,

How anyone could swallow any of that Zijin Big Banana flavoured Bowl of BS without Gagging or Vomiting is beyond me 🤢

Now let's see how much Paris will swallow of that Bag of Zijin Bananas or just Spit em' out :unsure:

Food for thought 🍌

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
Tbo,

I think it Sucks that the Competition didn't last longer, go all weekend, right down to the last bite on a Sunday night Snack :(

Anyway,

How anyone could swallow any of that Zijin Big Banana flavoured Bowl of BS without Gagging or Vomiting is beyond me 🤢

Now let's see how much Paris will swallow of that Bag of Zijin Bananas or just Spit em' out :unsure:

Food for thought 🍌

Frank :cool:
Hmmm I’ve seen the other Paris (Hilton) swallow bananas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Hmmm I’ve seen the other Paris (Hilton) swallow bananas
She showed the world how to swallow bananas in a way that involved doing the least amount of work possible.

A good comparison would be the leadership of Cominere who thought it was OK to swallow bananas for $5m when the DRC government said they were not allowed to choose their own customers and that they had to wait for the right customer with the best quality banana. They thought as long as their friends (AVZ leadership) had made themselves scarce that they (like Paris) could swallow any banana they wanted as long as it made them feel good and did not think about the future ramifications of that.

Cominere - the Paris Hilton of the DRC.

• Haha

Dazmac66

Regular
Sounds like DRC are tired of getting ripped off. (old news but new article)

MINING.com: Giant Congo cobalt mine exports at risk as investors feud - MINING.COM.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Well, well, well, what have we here,

African Energy Metals announces the acquisition of a 170 m2 mining concession in Manono in DRC​

The mining company African Energy Metals (AEM) active exclusively in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in the exploration of metals, announced on July 5, 2022, the acquisition of a mining concession of 170 km² in the region of Manono, in an area contiguous to another exploration permit of 30 km² belonging to it in the same locality.

The new acquisition has “strong potential for lithium, tin, tantalum and rare earths”.

According to inside sources, the transaction is subject to a 60-day due diligence as well as obtaining regulatory approvals.

In return for a 70% interest in a joint venture managing the project, alongside the company E29 Resources Sarl, AEM will issue 2.5 million ordinary shares in favor of the seller who is none other than AuClair ECC SASU , in addition to a cash payment of $150,000 and the issuance of 1 million common shares to its joint venture partner E29.

“The Manono region is becoming the largest gambling area in the DRC due to its high potential for lithium, tin, tantalum and rare earths.

African Energy Metals finds itself right in the middle of this exciting development.
commented Stephen Barley, Executive Chairman of AEM .

Known for the exploitation of tin, the region located in the province of Tanganyika in the south of the DRC has returned to the forefront thanks to the recent discovery by AVZ Minerals of a deposit hosting, according to an estimate in July 2021, proven and probable ore reserves of 131.7 million tonnes of lithium.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Never a Dull Day in the DRC :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
F862924D-5853-4093-B1F2-64802F58FFE7.png

1. Pretty sure this is the tenement in question

2. BTW, the tenement directly below them is what Z have their tentacles on.

3. I hope the 17 detained trucks are owned by you know who

4. I don’t want to discuss the rugby

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 11055

1. Pretty sure this is the tenement in question

2. BTW, the tenement directly below them is what Z have their tentacles on.

3. I hope the 17 detained trucks are owned by you know who

4. I don’t want to discuss the rugby

Are we allowed to discuss the soccer on the weekend? Might as well have been a football match the way the ref and his over eager touchy were dishing them cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MINING.com: Giant Congo cobalt mine exports at risk as investors feud - MINING.COM.
Good thing we have not been ripping them off then. There was some accusation that we were, and I would be incredibly peeved if they were true - but I suspect it was just mud slinging.

One thing I know based on the "likes" I recieved on certain HC posts is that shareholders (who are the owners of the company) want to be enriched alongside the locals - not without them.
If you look at Nigels presentation, he has said multiple times that AVZ at Manono is the base of something far bigger.

Provided the Zijin thing has not been all-consuming for the team (I suspect it may have been), I would hope the team are talking on the quiet with the DRC government about taking over operations of some of these other mines that have been fraudulently operated. This is how it may very well begin.

A capital raise for operating rights on that CMOC mine that is potentially going to be nationalised from the current operator, if we may care to dream?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Azzler

Top 20
Good thing we have not been ripping them off then. There was some accusation that we were, and I would be incredibly peeved if they were true - but I suspect it was just mud slinging.

One thing I know based on the "likes" I recieved on certain HC posts is that shareholders (who are the owners of the company) want to be enriched alongside the locals - not without them.
If you look at Nigels presentation, he has said multiple times that AVZ at Manono is the base of something far bigger.

Provided the Zijin thing has not been all-consuming for the team (I suspect it may have been), I would hope the team are talking on the quiet with the DRC government about taking over operations of some of these other mines that have been fraudulently operated. This is how it may very well begin.

A capital raise for operating rights on that CMOC mine that is potentially going to be nationalised from the current operator, if we may care to dream?
That's very interesting.
I recall hearing him say something about future investments or activities so that AVZ isn't a "One Trick Pony".
I was a bit startled by this.... what did he mean? I was pretty sure I hadn't gotten wind of anything else in the works.
I wish I could find that exact interview, it made my eyes grow wide with wonder.

I imagined they might get some ownership in all the local downstream battery manufacturing... if that ever happens.
If we secure CATH, that's some nice expertise to have onboard for battery making, and I suspect that's exactly what AVZ and the DRC have planned behind the scenes.

I never imagined the running of other battery metal mines in the area to be possible.

I'm clearly dreaming, but could you imagin if AVZ had a stake in not only the monster of Monono lithium, but local battery metals mines, as well as the processing plants for all that ore.... AND a battery manufacturing plant run with the expertise of CATL involved?

That would be quite a valuable company to hold shares in. :)

@thegh0stwithin , do you have any references to the times that Nige has mentioned "something bigger"?
I can only recall it being mentioned once.
Thanks mate.

That's very interesting.
I recall hearing him say something about future investments or activities so that AVZ isn't a "One Trick Pony".
I was a bit startled by this.... what did he mean? I was pretty sure I hadn't gotten wind of anything else in the works.
I wish I could find that exact interview, it made my eyes grow wide with wonder.

I imagined they might get some ownership in all the local downstream battery manufacturing... if that ever happens.
If we secure CATH, that's some nice expertise to have onboard for battery making, and I suspect that's exactly what AVZ and the DRC have planned behind the scenes.

I never imagined the running of other battery metal mines in the area to be possible.

I'm clearly dreaming, but could you imagin if AVZ had a stake in not only the monster of Monono lithium, but local battery metals mines, as well as the processing plants for all that ore.... AND a battery manufacturing plant run with the expertise of CATL involved?

That would be quite a valuable company to hold shares in. :)

@thegh0stwithin , do you have any references to the times that Nige has mentioned "something bigger"?
I can only recall it being mentioned once.
Thanks mate.
The one I remember clearly was the now retracted 121 metals conference a few months ago, which was mysteriously withdrawn from the 121 website with no further comment to this day.

This afternoon once I have everything else out of the way I will watch through some of the historical presentations and see if I can find any further discussion he clearly references.

Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20

Yes I agree.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20

The axinocapital touches on this.

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Even the lemmings are starting to tire of the globalist agenda, we need less corrupt leadership worldwide, including Australia, these scumbags at the top are driving economies into the ground, just like our foes in Cominiere/Zijin

For some reason those who supported the governments through the jabby jab WEF/WHO agenda etc remind me of the Little Red Hen book, along with something like this:

First they came for those who didn't wear a mask,
and I did not speak out,
because I thought masks worked

Then they came for the unjabbed,
and I did not speak out,
because I thought the jab was not harmful and would actually stop covid,
now I have been jabbed three times and have covid...again
and I'm suffering from adverse effects of the jab,
but the doctor is trying to tell me it's from covid

Then they came for those who protested,
and I did not speak out,
because I did everything the corrupt government asked

Then they came for the conspiracy theorists who were constantly being proven right,
and I did not speak out,
because I believed everything the mainstream media told me

Then they came for the lower-class,
and I did not speak out,
because I was middle-class before the orchestrated global economic crash

Then they came for the God fearing,
and I did not speak out
because I was atheist

Then they came for me
but there was no-one left
to help me,
except a bunch of lame pink haired pregnant men, and women flying rainbow flags, who had zero clues on how to protect themselves

It's brewing, Can only hope these corrupt puppets at the top and their puppet masters pull back, and we see economies start to recover, either that or the masses start waking up and unite and throw them all out which will involve a whole lot more of what's seen in the above tweets

Oh no it's become a real emergency! @ohreally has been triggered again. ;):ROFLMAO:
Bring on ML pronto - like yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1657513719752.png

Rediah

Regular
Hmmmmm....
6B2CA974-4AE7-408C-B9CC-CDE9863DFB10.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Two examples of Chinese company hypocrisy on show:

(1)
“No other person has the right to interfere with TFM’s operations,” Zhou said. “Letters from the so-called provisional administrator, without the approval of TFM’s shareholders’ meeting and board of directors, are not binding on TFM and do not represent the will of TFM to external parties.”

Hypocrisy: CMOC does not recognise a legal court-appointed temporary administrator because this action was not approved at a TFM shareholders' meeting and BoD. But Zijin/Jin Cheng objected when AVZ did not recognise an alleged legal decision to approve the Cominiere/Jin Cheng sale as it was not approved at a Dathcom shareholders' meeting and BoD.

(2)
"Bollore said in an email Saturday that it received the temporary administrator’s missive and its position is “in line” with a letter sent Friday by Tenke’s counsel to Congo’s customs agency, which said that Ngoie was not the legal administrator as long as the court’s decision to appoint him was under appeal."

Hypocrisy: CMOC treated the court decision to appoint a temporary administrator as not legal as it is still under appeal. But Zijin/Jin Cheng objected when AVZ treated the alleged court decision for the Cominiere/Jin Cheng sale as not legal as it is still under appeal.

DYOR IMO

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20

The axinocapital touches on this.

3mins 58sec " We've got a lot of support coming from the Minister for Portfolio" Nigel 8/12/21

Something changed her mind . Brown paper bag perhaps ? IMO

• Thinking
Top Bottom