AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Yes looks like Zijin jumped the gun thinking that CATH was a done deal .
How do you think Zijin is going to get all the mars bars back?
Zijin did their dirty deal as it stands today about 10 months too early.

However there could be a more devious plan behind this.....

By holding up the Manono mine in a legal wrangle, the lithium market remains under supplied and Zijin's other lithium investments around the world and especially in China, more valuable for an extended period.
It will make life for Catl also a little more difficult and makes it possible for Zijin to start their lithium processing without Catl's heavy competition.

It could well make those $5 million in mars bars worth substantially more.
Just a thought.
At the end, one has to be devious to think up and recognise devious plans. 🤣😇

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
Looks like the articles have started up again prior to Friday. Another take from the Chinese perspective:

Lithium carbonate has risen 10 times in 2 years!Chinese and Australian companies battle for control of world's largest lithium mine
2022-07-12 09:05 HKT

In recent years, under the background of the transformation of the global energy structure, new energy vehicles have ushered in rapid development, and the field of power batteries has also risen. As an important raw material for the production of power batteries, lithium ore has become a scarce resource in the world, known as "white oil" ".
Lithium carbonate has risen 10 times in 2 years!
Lithium ore resources are scarce, and lithium carbonate has skyrocketed 10 times in 2 years
Some experts have analyzed that the penetration rate of new energy vehicles will continue to increase in the future. It is expected that by 2025, the global penetration rate of new energy vehicles may exceed 25%, which is expected to drive the global power battery shipments to 1550GWh.
According to the current mainstream technical route of the power battery industry, lithium is the most important raw material in the industrial chain, and there is no substitute. In this context, once there is a shortage, the price of lithium may increase exponentially. With the thickening of the downward safety margin and the full opening of the upward elasticity, lithium, as the "white oil" in the new era, may usher in a major revaluation.
Take lithium carbonate as an example, its price has skyrocketed 10 times in two years. Relevant data shows that in June 2020, the price of lithium carbonate was only 41,900 yuan per ton, but since last year, the price of lithium began to soar. By March this year, the price of lithium carbonate had exceeded 500,000 yuan per ton . The ton mark, although there has been a pullback since then, is still at a high level.
According to the data of the business agency, on May 20 this year, the price of lithium carbonate was 450,000 yuan per ton.
Now all countries have realized the scarcity of lithium resources. Under the influence of such market supply and demand, some people in the industry expressed concern that lithium prices may usher in further rises.
The scarcity of resources has opened up the imagination of lithium prices, and the competition for lithium resources in the industry chain has become more and more intense under the background of high prices.
Chinese and Australian companies stage a battle for lithium mines
As the old saying goes, "going all over the world with reason", now, I am afraid it will become "going all over the world with lithium". Under the background of tight lithium resources, companies from China and Australia are staged a "competition for the world's largest lithium mine." war".
The Manono Lithium Mine (Manono) located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is one of the largest lithium-rich LCT (lithium, cesium, tantalum) pegmatite deposits in the world that can be mined open-pit, with a total resource of 401 million tons, containing 1.63% of lithium oxide. AVZ Mining is an Australian-listed lithium mining company that owns control of Manono.
Dathcom is Manono's local operating entity and holds a mining license under the DRC government scheme.
Lithium carbonate has risen 10 times in 2 years!Chinese and Australian companies battle for control of world's largest lithium mine
AVZ claims to hold a 75% stake in Dathcom, and the remaining 25% is held by Cominiere, a state-owned mining company in Congo.
However, on May 11, AVZ voluntarily suspended trading on the Australian Stock Exchange and has not resumed trading so far. The reason is that there are a lot of rumors in the market that it is about to lose control of Manono.
Let's first understand how Manono's equity is allocated:
The Manono lithium mine was initially held 70% and 30% by Dathomir and Cominiere, respectively. In 2016, AVZ bought a 60% stake in Dathmir, thereby gaining control of the Manono lithium mine. During this period, Dathmir also acquired a 5% stake in Cominiere.
Later, AVZ said it bought 5% and 10% of Dathmir in July 2019 and August 2021, respectively, bringing the stake to 75%. And Dathmir quit the project. So far, AVZ believes that it has achieved "absolute" control over the Manono lithium mine.
In May of this year, AVZ disclosed to Australian investors that it would sell a 24% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine to CATH (Suzhou Tianhua Times), a private Chinese company , and one of the shareholders behind the new buyer CATH is the midstream and downstream lithium mine The leading manufacturer of the industry chain, CATL.
For AVZ, this was a great event. First of all, the transaction price is definitely a huge profit for AVZ. AVZ sold its 24% stake to CATH for as much as $240 million. The consideration for AVZ to acquire a 10% stake in Dathmir is only $15.5 million, a premium rate of 545%!
In addition, if the transaction is carried out according to this plan, AVZ can still retain control of the Manono lithium mine (51% equity).
Another shareholder, Cominiere, which holds 25% of Manono Lithium, is planning to withdraw from the project and transfer 10% of its shares to the Congo (DRC) government. AVZ had intended to use the controlling shareholder's "right of first refusal" to buy the remaining 15% from Cominiere.
Halfway through, Cheng Yaojin - Zijin Mining
But will it really go so well? Of course not, here we have to unlock a new character - Zijin Mining.
On May 9, Zijin Mining issued a press release stating that it owns a 15% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine, and said that in September 2021, its subsidiary had signed an agreement with Cominier to acquire a 15% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine.
This time, AVZ was dumbfounded. According to its original plan, before the transaction with CATH, AVZ already held 75% of the equity, and only sold 24%. With 51% of the equity, it can still use the "right of first refusal", and then buy from Cominier. 15% stake, raising its stake from 51% to 66%. .
However, Zijin Mining said that after AVZ agreed to sell 24% of its shares to CATH, it has lost its controlling shareholder status, so it is not to mention the "right of first refusal".
Why do you say that? Zijin Mining stated in a press release that according to the information it obtained, AVZ's subsequent acquisition of 15% of the shares from Dathmir has been invalidated by the court, which means that its shareholding ratio in Manono Lithium Mine has always been 60%.
According to court documents, one-third (5%) of Dathmir's 15% stake sold to AVZ in 2019-2021 was borrowed from Cominiere in 2018, and Dathmir's sale did not require the lender's consent.
The Congolese (DRC) local court recognized the fact that Cominiere had lent the equity, and therefore ruled that Dathmi's sale of 15% of the equity to AVZ was illegal.
In this way, it is equivalent that Cominiere will use 15% of its 30% stake (the original 25% plus the 5% returned by Dathcom) to complete the transaction with Zijin Mining, and 10% will be transferred to the Congo (DRC). ) Government, 5% sold to another buyer "MMCS".
In this regard, AVZ has not compromised on this. AVZ said that it has filed legal proceedings against Zijin Mining and "deeply discussed" with the Congolese government the validity of the 15% stake it acquired.
The battle for control of the lithium mine is not over yet, but it is clear that the Congolese government and courts are supporting China.
Short-selling agency Boatman also believes that AVZ has a slim chance of winning the lawsuit, because the court has ruled that its purchase of a 15% stake in Dathmir is invalid as early as the end of 2021, but AVZ has been hiding the lawsuit from Australian investors while appealing, And insisted that he has a 75% controlling stake in the Manono lithium mine, and because of this, the agency is also shorting AVZ recently.
Lithium carbonate has risen 10 times in 2 years
It can be seen that some Chinese companies have already taken active actions to ensure the supply of lithium energy. At present, the contradiction between supply and demand in the lithium industry is still prominent. I am afraid that the price of lithium ore may usher in a continuous rise in the future, and this battle for lithium ore It may continue for a while.

Another gem from the same website, pretty obvious that it's state sponsored or owned...

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Are Zijin relying on the waiver of the conditions of the TIA to support their claim?

Could they be saying .....look the deal was done, all conditions were met or waived so the requirements are completed and the intention to proceed is clear?

Thinnish argument if there's no final signed binding agreement but is that why CATH chose to waive those final requirements?

To help let Zijin in the back door?
Isn't there a $20mil exit clause for both parties ? It is interesting how this article ramps up the CATH deal . On Zijin's website from a few months ago it says "if" the CATH deal goes through.

Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
Are Zijin relying on the waiver of the conditions of the TIA to support their claim?

Could they be saying .....look the deal was done, all conditions were met or waived so the requirements are completed and the intention to proceed is clear?

Thinnish argument if there's no final signed binding agreement but is that why CATH chose to waive those final requirements?

To help let Zijin in the back door?
Yes it looks as that's exactly what Zijin are up to and rolling the dice on that . Even if it someone agreed that that was their view, there's also still that break fee lever that could be pulled, so its a pretty thin shot; maybe we'll get some Chinese men dressed as Parisian Arbitrators ; but also as Cruiser51 said, these guys may also be happy enough with delaying the whole show whilst they get themselves up and running ; we should be 12 months ahead of now if actual Cami timelines were adhered too

Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
With regard to CATH deal . Is that not an issue between CATH and AVZ . It's not between Zijin/CATH /AVZ.

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
With regard to CATH deal . Is that not an issue between CATH and AVZ . It's not between Zijin/CATH /AVZ.
Correct but Zijin may be relying on aspects of the deal and it's percieved status to support their position

Reactions: 8 users

thorgin

Regular
Looks like the articles have started up again prior to Friday. Another take from the Chinese perspective:

2022-07-12 09:05 HKT

In recent years, under the background of the transformation of the global energy structure, new energy vehicles have ushered in rapid development, and the field of power batteries has also risen. As an important raw material for the production of power batteries, lithium ore has become a scarce resource in the world, known as "white oil" ".
Lithium ore resources are scarce, and lithium carbonate has skyrocketed 10 times in 2 years
Some experts have analyzed that the penetration rate of new energy vehicles will continue to increase in the future. It is expected that by 2025, the global penetration rate of new energy vehicles may exceed 25%, which is expected to drive the global power battery shipments to 1550GWh.
According to the current mainstream technical route of the power battery industry, lithium is the most important raw material in the industrial chain, and there is no substitute. In this context, once there is a shortage, the price of lithium may increase exponentially. With the thickening of the downward safety margin and the full opening of the upward elasticity, lithium, as the "white oil" in the new era, may usher in a major revaluation.
Take lithium carbonate as an example, its price has skyrocketed 10 times in two years. Relevant data shows that in June 2020, the price of lithium carbonate was only 41,900 yuan per ton, but since last year, the price of lithium began to soar. By March this year, the price of lithium carbonate had exceeded 500,000 yuan per ton . The ton mark, although there has been a pullback since then, is still at a high level.
According to the data of the business agency, on May 20 this year, the price of lithium carbonate was 450,000 yuan per ton.
Now all countries have realized the scarcity of lithium resources. Under the influence of such market supply and demand, some people in the industry expressed concern that lithium prices may usher in further rises.
The scarcity of resources has opened up the imagination of lithium prices, and the competition for lithium resources in the industry chain has become more and more intense under the background of high prices.
Chinese and Australian companies stage a battle for lithium mines
As the old saying goes, "going all over the world with reason", now, I am afraid it will become "going all over the world with lithium". Under the background of tight lithium resources, companies from China and Australia are staged a "competition for the world's largest lithium mine." war".
The Manono Lithium Mine (Manono) located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is one of the largest lithium-rich LCT (lithium, cesium, tantalum) pegmatite deposits in the world that can be mined open-pit, with a total resource of 401 million tons, containing 1.63% of lithium oxide. AVZ Mining is an Australian-listed lithium mining company that owns control of Manono.
Dathcom is Manono's local operating entity and holds a mining license under the DRC government scheme.
AVZ claims to hold a 75% stake in Dathcom, and the remaining 25% is held by Cominiere, a state-owned mining company in Congo.
However, on May 11, AVZ voluntarily suspended trading on the Australian Stock Exchange and has not resumed trading so far. The reason is that there are a lot of rumors in the market that it is about to lose control of Manono.
Let's first understand how Manono's equity is allocated:
The Manono lithium mine was initially held 70% and 30% by Dathomir and Cominiere, respectively. In 2016, AVZ bought a 60% stake in Dathmir, thereby gaining control of the Manono lithium mine. During this period, Dathmir also acquired a 5% stake in Cominiere.
Later, AVZ said it bought 5% and 10% of Dathmir in July 2019 and August 2021, respectively, bringing the stake to 75%. And Dathmir quit the project. So far, AVZ believes that it has achieved "absolute" control over the Manono lithium mine.
In May of this year, AVZ disclosed to Australian investors that it would sell a 24% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine to CATH (Suzhou Tianhua Times), a private Chinese company , and one of the shareholders behind the new buyer CATH is the midstream and downstream lithium mine The leading manufacturer of the industry chain, CATL.
For AVZ, this was a great event. First of all, the transaction price is definitely a huge profit for AVZ. AVZ sold its 24% stake to CATH for as much as $240 million. The consideration for AVZ to acquire a 10% stake in Dathmir is only $15.5 million, a premium rate of 545%!
In addition, if the transaction is carried out according to this plan, AVZ can still retain control of the Manono lithium mine (51% equity).
Another shareholder, Cominiere, which holds 25% of Manono Lithium, is planning to withdraw from the project and transfer 10% of its shares to the Congo (DRC) government. AVZ had intended to use the controlling shareholder's "right of first refusal" to buy the remaining 15% from Cominiere.
Halfway through, Cheng Yaojin - Zijin Mining
But will it really go so well? Of course not, here we have to unlock a new character - Zijin Mining.
On May 9, Zijin Mining issued a press release stating that it owns a 15% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine, and said that in September 2021, its subsidiary had signed an agreement with Cominier to acquire a 15% stake in the Manono Lithium Mine.
This time, AVZ was dumbfounded. According to its original plan, before the transaction with CATH, AVZ already held 75% of the equity, and only sold 24%. With 51% of the equity, it can still use the "right of first refusal", and then buy from Cominier. 15% stake, raising its stake from 51% to 66%. .
However, Zijin Mining said that after AVZ agreed to sell 24% of its shares to CATH, it has lost its controlling shareholder status, so it is not to mention the "right of first refusal".
Why do you say that? Zijin Mining stated in a press release that according to the information it obtained, AVZ's subsequent acquisition of 15% of the shares from Dathmir has been invalidated by the court, which means that its shareholding ratio in Manono Lithium Mine has always been 60%.
According to court documents, one-third (5%) of Dathmir's 15% stake sold to AVZ in 2019-2021 was borrowed from Cominiere in 2018, and Dathmir's sale did not require the lender's consent.
The Congolese (DRC) local court recognized the fact that Cominiere had lent the equity, and therefore ruled that Dathmi's sale of 15% of the equity to AVZ was illegal.
In this way, it is equivalent that Cominiere will use 15% of its 30% stake (the original 25% plus the 5% returned by Dathcom) to complete the transaction with Zijin Mining, and 10% will be transferred to the Congo (DRC). ) Government, 5% sold to another buyer "MMCS".
In this regard, AVZ has not compromised on this. AVZ said that it has filed legal proceedings against Zijin Mining and "deeply discussed" with the Congolese government the validity of the 15% stake it acquired.
The battle for control of the lithium mine is not over yet, but it is clear that the Congolese government and courts are supporting China.
Short-selling agency Boatman also believes that AVZ has a slim chance of winning the lawsuit, because the court has ruled that its purchase of a 15% stake in Dathmir is invalid as early as the end of 2021, but AVZ has been hiding the lawsuit from Australian investors while appealing, And insisted that he has a 75% controlling stake in the Manono lithium mine, and because of this, the agency is also shorting AVZ recently.
Lithium carbonate has risen 10 times in 2 years
It can be seen that some Chinese companies have already taken active actions to ensure the supply of lithium energy. At present, the contradiction between supply and demand in the lithium industry is still prominent. I am afraid that the price of lithium ore may usher in a continuous rise in the future, and this battle for lithium ore It may continue for a while.

bunch of random clickbait articles on that website all posted with todays date, fake shit set up to post the FUD

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Does anyone know if a Jinxin Mining Co have any relationship with Zijn mining? They sound similar, wondering if this is one of those translation errors we see from time to time. Looking at tenements 8631, 9261, 9262, 9263 to the east of the AVZ tenements in place from what appears to be 2017.

Bin59

Regular
Zijin have many subsidiaries, but Jinxin doesn’t appear to be one of them 🤣

1657612792850.jpeg

1657612819521.jpeg

1657612846678.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Does anyone know if a Jinxin Mining Co have any relationship with Zijn mining? They sound similar, wondering if this is one of those translation errors we see from time to time. Looking at tenements 8631, 9261, 9262, 9263 to the east of the AVZ tenements in place from what appears to be 2017.
Seem to be separate companies

Jinxin looks like a smallish gold producer

This article mentions Jinxin in comparison to the giant Zijin implying effectively that they are not related and are in fact separate mining entities

https://www.sjfzxm.com/global/en/583216.html

Frank

Top 20
How do you think Zijin is going to get all the mars bars back?
Zijin did their dirty deal as it stands today about 10 months too early.

However there could be a more devious plan behind this.....

By holding up the Manono mine in a legal wrangle, the lithium market remains under supplied and Zijin's other lithium investments around the world and especially in China, more valuable for an extended period.
It will make life for Catl also a little more difficult and makes it possible for Zijin to start their lithium processing without Catl's heavy competition.

It could well make those $5 million in mars bars worth substantially more.
Just a thought.
At the end, one has to be devious to think up and recognise devious plans. 🤣😇
*They seek it here, they seek it there, they seek it everywhere and anywhere atm, as

Premier African Minerals plans lithium shipments to China by March 2023

Premier African Minerals will start shipping spodumene concentrate from its Zulu lithium mine in Zimbabwe to China by March 2023 after signing an offtake deal with Suzhou TA&A Ultra Clean Technology, chief executive George Roach told Reuters.
blank.gif

Zimbabwe holds some of the world’s biggest hard-rock lithium deposits and Suzhou joins a growing list of Chinese firms that have invested in the southern African country’s battery minerals projects, including Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt and Sinomine Resource Group.

Roach said Suzhou is injecting $35 million for the construction of a high-capacity pilot plant at Zulu, output from which would be nearly 50,000 tonnes of spodumene concentrate annually.

Construction can start immediately thanks to the funding, Roach said, with an aim to ship by March 31 2023 and ramp up production to around 48,000 tonnes of spodumene concentrate a year.

In March, Suzhou became a 13.38% shareholder in Premier through a private placement in which it injected 12 million pounds ($14.37 million) into the company, securing spodumene concentrate supply for Yibin Tianyi, China’s leading lithium chemicals producer, which Suzhou jointly owns with CATL, the world’s largest electric vehicle battery maker.

The prices of lithium minerals, key components in the manufacture of electric batteries, have soared in recent months, thanks to growing demand for clean energy sources, and Zimbabwe, starved of investment for more than two decades, hopes its lithium resources will recharge its moribund economy.

Premier picked Suzhou as a partner from a swarm of Chinese, European and Australian investors kicking the tyres of Zimbabwe’s lithium projects.

“At one point, I was involved with 11 separate negotiations with people all wanting Zulu!” Roach said.

“It was a very intense period.”

www.mining.com

AVZ Top 20 Shareholder.png

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative #.jpg

#AVZnigel.png

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono Felix :rolleyes: :confused: :unsure:

Now pull your Finger out so we can get this Party started ffs !!! :sleep:

No Pressure :(

Frank :unsure:

:p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
1657619428076.png

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

obe wan

Regular
*They seek it here, they seek it there, they seek it everywhere and anywhere atm, as

Premier African Minerals plans lithium shipments to China by March 2023

Premier African Minerals will start shipping spodumene concentrate from its Zulu lithium mine in Zimbabwe to China by March 2023 after signing an offtake deal with Suzhou TA&A Ultra Clean Technology, chief executive George Roach told Reuters.
blank.gif

Zimbabwe holds some of the world’s biggest hard-rock lithium deposits and Suzhou joins a growing list of Chinese firms that have invested in the southern African country’s battery minerals projects, including Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt and Sinomine Resource Group.

Roach said Suzhou is injecting $35 million for the construction of a high-capacity pilot plant at Zulu, output from which would be nearly 50,000 tonnes of spodumene concentrate annually.

Construction can start immediately thanks to the funding, Roach said, with an aim to ship by March 31 2023 and ramp up production to around 48,000 tonnes of spodumene concentrate a year.

In March, Suzhou became a 13.38% shareholder in Premier through a private placement in which it injected 12 million pounds ($14.37 million) into the company, securing spodumene concentrate supply for Yibin Tianyi, China’s leading lithium chemicals producer, which Suzhou jointly owns with CATL, the world’s largest electric vehicle battery maker.

The prices of lithium minerals, key components in the manufacture of electric batteries, have soared in recent months, thanks to growing demand for clean energy sources, and Zimbabwe, starved of investment for more than two decades, hopes its lithium resources will recharge its moribund economy.

Premier picked Suzhou as a partner from a swarm of Chinese, European and Australian investors kicking the tyres of Zimbabwe’s lithium projects.

“At one point, I was involved with 11 separate negotiations with people all wanting Zulu!” Roach said.

“It was a very intense period.”

www.mining.com

View attachment 11153

View attachment 11156

View attachment 11154

View attachment 11155

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono Felix :rolleyes: :confused: :unsure:

Now pull your Finger out so we can get this Party started ffs !!! :sleep:

No Pressure :(

Frank :unsure:

:p
Felix and Co can spruike the DRC as being the battery capital ; but all that’s currently happening is his golden Stallion ‘Manono’ is being shackled in its stable whilst all others race to get projects started, to reap the rewards of the early pricing and signing up those major contracts .

Manono’s processing plant should be approaching that half way stage in the construction program .

Talk about being poisoned by your own

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Samus

Top 20
Felix and Co can spruike the DRC as being the battery capital ; but all that’s currently happening is his golden Stallion ‘Manono’ is being shackled in its stable whilst all others race to get projects started, to reap the rewards of the early pricing and signing up those major contracts .

Manono’s processing plant should be approaching that half way stage in the construction program .

Spot on, it's beyond a joke.
Starting to get the feeling we're being held hostage to some corrupted outcome or another which management either can't or won't entertain.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20

Mate the sooner we can flick it the better .

• Thinking
  • Sad

CashKing

Regular
Mate the sooner we can flick it the better .
I’d say that’s what’s going on… Hopefully it’s a good offer..

GLTAH

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
Based on?
Based on the tactics Z etc are using etc, mate I wouldn’t cancel out Huayou also.

They are very quiet so wait for them to pipe up, YIBIN and Huayou will Fuck us raw….

Lets let them fight it out IMO. Highest bidder wins…

Lets face it we don’t have the money they do..

Maybe I’m broken after 6 years 🤷‍♂️ ..

Obviously I’d like to see AVZ mine it…

GLTAH

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20

*Fyi, Well worth a look imo, as

US, Australia sign deal to co-operate on new clean energy development​

Australia and the United States have agreed to officially co-operate on new and developing forms of clean energy.

The deal was signed as Sydney hosted an international energy forum where nations were warned of the dangers of any one country dominating emerging technology.

Political reporter Melissa Clarke has the story.

The-future-is-Electric.png

Screw you China :p

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Based on the tactics Z etc are using etc, mate I wouldn’t cancel out Huayou also.

They are very quiet so wait for them to pipe up, YIBIN and Huayou will Fuck us raw….

Lets let them fight it out IMO. Highest bidder wins…

Lets face it we don’t have the money they do..

Maybe I’m broken after 6 years 🤷‍♂️ ..

Obviously I’d like to see AVZ mine it…

GLTAH
Nah mate sounds alright to me as well as long as we get at least $5b.
Trouble is they're not going to offer that.
Need some bastard to come of of left field and tell the Chinese to get f'd. :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom